[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Asians stop being based and become demoshits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: asian_am_2.png (13 KB, 489x367) Image search: [Google]
asian_am_2.png
13 KB, 489x367
Why did Asians stop being based and become demoshits?
>>
>>69844023
i think they will come back as affirmative action continues to fuck them over
>>
>>69844192
unfortunately, asians are unhappy with being the model minority, but we don't have anything to argue in our favour.
we can't say 'we're getting fucked over' bc, broadly speaking, we're not, it's just a few isolated cases here and there.
therefore, affirmative actions keeps fucking us over
>>
>>69844023

college.

check the white college age voting record
>>
Affirmative action didn't affect me somehow, still I was always a straight A student. I am not going to sugar coat it like niggers or spics, I vote for dems because fuck whitey.
>>
Because asians are highly susceptible to social programming.
>>
>>69845959
Very true.
>>
Here's an example of why I hate white people:

>get hired
>rumors spread about it being because affirmative action
>supervisor shithole gives me shit accounts that's getting audited by the IRS while he gives his white buddies easy cake accounts
>6 months to fix these accounts
>they take it away and give them to their white buddies and give me new shit to fix
>apply to competing firm
>boss is black(only thing I hate about him is that he brings politics into conversations during lunch, namely his uncharacteristic support for Donald Trump)
>treats me fairly
>pays me more
Yea fuck whitey.
>>
>>69844023
Asians especially older ones don't really care about who wins an election in a Western country. Whether it's a Trudeau or a Trump that wins, it's all the same to them, which is why they usually don't vote, have the lowest voter turnout and as a result no one panders to their group.
>>
Cold War ended (anticommunist East Asians become less hawkish).

Asians become less Christian in general (more Indian + Chinese immigration compared to Filipino + Middle Eastern immigration).

Republicans become increasingly Jesus freaks (turns off educated non-Christians).
>>
>>69846286
Fuck white people.
>>
The most important reason why Asians used to be so Republican:

The Asian demographic was dominated by East Asian rich expats and refugees who hated the Communists. The end of the Cold War meant the bond that kept these voters within the Republican Party was broken.

And the wave of new young immigrants and children that came with the 1965 law had an entirely different politics, and would ultimately outweigh the older demographic.
>>
Here's an example of why I hate brown people
>brown
>stinky poo
>lazy
>rapists
>murderers
>poo in loo
>stupid
>looks like gorilla
>>
It's the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans that are Demoshits

based Filipinos, Vietnames, and other SEAs are Republicans. It's because we know how leftists destroyed our countrys
>>
politics became about killing whitey

asians just hopped on board the winning side (the kill whitey side)
>>
>>69847952
>Lol the beaners of Asia being republicans
Keep telling yourself this.
>>
>>69844023
Because they aver vulnerable to social conditioning and their "men" became the biggest cucks of all.

Look at shit like /r/asianmasculinity to get a taste of what the average young asian man is now like.
>>
>>69848887
The ones who actually suffered under communism aren't demos, as the population gets replaced, the demos replace
>>
File: 1453798912783.jpg (68 KB, 599x547) Image search: [Google]
1453798912783.jpg
68 KB, 599x547
>>69844023
because democrats don't make asian hate threads on 4chan
>>
>>69844023
when they assimilated into cuck culture
>>
anime was a mistake
>>
>>69844023

New generation. Their parents were hard workers that came in legally to make a better life for themselves and their families. Their grandchildren have grown up with the jew SJW brainwashing in the media and want to jump on the "oppressed minority" free shit train too.
>>
>>69844023
it was the 90s

Clintons took all forms of monies for Chinese and Indian benefit. Blatantly obvious-- surprised no one ever mentions it.

Sure there are chink skeletons in the Clinton's closet
>>
>>69844023
When the republican party became the party of white supremacists and bigots.
>>
>>69849986
>that feeling when people much uglier than you make fun of your looks
>>
Because so many Asian people go to college, the breeding grounds of SJWish
>>
>>69846682
All your women have been covering that for a while.
>>
>>69844023
Because Republicunts are assholes, although Asians were naturally Republican they never once acknowlege them or cater to them. There is a tacit understanding that Democrats like everybody, so Asians decided to go Dem though they have jobs in finance and medicine like good Repubs.
>>
>>69844023
Their parents want them to be doctors etc. so they send them to college.
Guess whats being taught in college instead.
>>
>>69850646
>betraying your own race
u hapa? y u hate china?
>>
we stopped importing dumb vietnamese and filipinos and started importing smarter chinese, japanese, and koreans
>>
File: 1458169997233.jpg (232 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1458169997233.jpg
232 KB, 474x600
>>69844023
We stopped importing the quality ones. It's all Cambodians from here.
>>
>>69844023

Like the Beaners, their greatest nightmare a half-nigger baby in the family and will always vote pro-choice.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.