[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If only white people are the civilized ones, how can you /pol/retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: e23123.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
e23123.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
If only white people are the civilized ones, how can you /pol/retards explain that the greeks started the western civilization and philosophy and shit ?
>>
greeks are white, pidroshka
>>
File: e234324.jpg (73 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
e234324.jpg
73 KB, 620x387
>>69843936
>greeks are white, pidroshka

maybe in ukraine

face it /pol/tards, white people arent the only with civilizations
>>
>"The West was a mistake" - Zeus
>>
>>69843405
Wow do Greeks look a lot like Syrians.
>>
>>69843405
There's nothing to explain Ivan, Greeks are white
And contrary to /pol/'s satirical propaganda, not only white are capable of civilization, it's just that whenever other civilizations come into contact with white civilization they almost always get BTFO
>>
Contemporary Greeks =/= Ancient Greeks.
>>
>>69844911
>There's nothing to explain Ivan, Greeks are white

nice double standarts, /pol/cucks

>>69845127
didnt ask for a gypsy opinion
>>
>>69843405
If you read the records of ancient Greece, they say they are white, fair haired people with a fair amount of green and blue eyes
When the turks conquered Greece, they mixed with the Greeks and the North afridindus to create the abominations you see today.
There are many races which are gone. Two of which are the Greeks and the Spanish.
>>
File: where_da_white_women_at.jpg (223 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
where_da_white_women_at.jpg
223 KB, 620x387
>>69843405
Looks white to me.
Maybe some of them are white and some aren't.
Just like how some Americans are white and some Russians are white.
>>
>>69845601
>If you read the records of ancient Greece, they say they are white, fair haired people with a fair amount of green and blue eyes

holy shit, when will pol stop with that "muh nordics blond gods" were everywhere meme, you crinfy fucks?

neither greeks nor romans were looking liek you describe them, yes, they are white but they are med, not some viking fantasy

>>69845642
if that picture was in romania or ukraine pol wouldve say that those people arent white
>>
File: white_peeples.jpg (92 KB, 1134x684) Image search: [Google]
white_peeples.jpg
92 KB, 1134x684
>>69845855
/pol/ doesn't have a single conscious idea.
People argue about things constantly on /pol/
I'm on /pol/ and I say that these people look white.
>>
>>69845855
Fair hair = light brown and brown hair
Most were brown eyed but there were some blue eyed and green eyes among the bunch.
For example, many historians say that Alexander the Great had reddish blond hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>69843405
>and shit
Pavement ape detected.
>>
>>69846314
There are fair Greeks today, yes?
>>
>>69846480
I've never seen one and I bet they'd be immigrants anyway
>>
>>69845127

Most genetic evidence is to the contrary.
>>
>>69846928
>>69846480

Plenty desu. Have you ever been there? It's pretty easy to distinguish real greeks from roaches.
>>
>>69847207
Never been.
Care to show us a few examples?
>>
>>69847258

Unlike the euros around here I don't keep a folder on my computer of pics of diff. nationalities ready to go.

http://cdn5.cosmosphilly.com/assets/2013/10/Thessaloniki-youth-OXI-day-parade-2013-39.jpg

That one in the front is probably the most common "look" you'd see over there. I encountered a surprising amount of blonde / blue eyed though.
>>
>>69847474
Yeah, that's white enough for me.
Ethnic Greeks are white.
Nonwhites in Greece are not ethnically Greek.
Sounds simple enough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.