[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detroit Libtard Hipster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Fuck all of these stupid Detroit libtard hipsters and their Whole Foods and other bull shit that doesn't rid of the n***ers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dte5Z9j9oWA
>>
>>69842097
why do faggots make these videos?

who the fuck cares about his life?
>>
>>69842097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFqfglY45kY
>>
File: xzcvzdf.jpg (70 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
xzcvzdf.jpg
70 KB, 650x366
>>69842097
>Shithole city
>Shithole apartment
>Shitty furniture
>Shitty lifestyle
>Etc.
>Doesn't seem to care, is probably happy
I really don't understand hipsters.
Are they not falling for the Jew traps?
Maybe they're secretly red-pilled...?
>>
>>69842097
It absolutley does rid of them. Libtard hipsters aren't actually poor, they just like living in poor neighborhoods, when they move in to an area they drive rents up and pretty soon undesirables can't afford to live there. They can't afford to shop at whole foods, or drink at microbreweries. They leave, new businessess come in to cater to the hipsters, these people all pay taxes which builds infrastructure.
>>
That's nice an all, but blacks will simply gun you down for being white. He shouldn't be wandering around at night in Detroit.
>>
>>69843149
That really isn't true, most of the violence is black on black gang violence, just like everywhere else in the US.
>>
File: poland.jpg (42 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
42 KB, 370x359
>>69842097
What the fuck, and why did I just watch... that?
>>
>>69842630
Who knows, most people base micro goals around purchases.
>>
>>69842630
they were raised with the freedom to take only a portion of bluepill
>>
what was the point of that?
>>
File: 1453346254558.jpg (233 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453346254558.jpg
233 KB, 900x900
>>69843002
gentrification.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.