[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>China has a terrorist attack >government brings order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: question white man.jpg (115 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
question white man.jpg
115 KB, 600x450
>China has a terrorist attack
>government brings order
>people are a bit scared for a while but life quickly continues on as usual

>India has a terrorist attack
>government brings order
>people don't care because they are more likely to die of dysentery

>Europe has a terrorist attack
>leftists go batshit crazy
>#NotAllMuslims
>#WelcomeRefugees
>women spread their legs for refugees as a token of good will
>/pol/ also goes batshit crazy
>#WhiteGenocide
>dozens of threads posting mindless shit

>America has a terrorist attack
>same shit happens but people invoke Obama and Trump for no reason
>start debating about the 2nd Amendment (again)
>football players wear a special ribbon in honour of the victims
>Burger King advertises a discount for veterans
>the government decides their current advanced surveillance tools aren't good enough and they must spy on citizens even more

Why are Western countries so cucked?
>>
>>69842023
and what does canada do?
>>
>>69842810
Canada is just as cucked. OP is a nigger from Toronto sitting at a MacDonalds with free wifi access near Dundas Square.

These nignogs take this peaceful society shit for granted and boast online about it. Well they're just sealing their own doom I say.
>>
>>69842810
Set fire to a mosque and forget abut everything next week
>>
>>69843004
When did mcdonalds get wifi?
>>
>>69843058
Like maybe 2013
>>
File: harper and trudeau.jpg (36 KB, 254x263) Image search: [Google]
harper and trudeau.jpg
36 KB, 254x263
>>69842810
>>
>>69843006
>>69843004

I am crying.

Srsly thank you was so depressed reading through /pol/.

Life isn't shit. The world is just fucked. We gonna make it syrupland and trumpland... I hope...
>>
>>69843004
I never said Canada was any better. Can you point that part out in my OP?
>>
>>69843004
DELETE THIS
>>
>>69843113
Nice, I live like an hour walk from the closest mcdonalds so I haven't been in years
>>69843129
Even trudeau is sad to see Harper go
>>
>>69843058
since a few years? Or did it start in the EU?

Should be free or they give you the password if you buy something small.
>>
Because we are taught to value the other over ourselves. So when bad things happen we ask ourselves "what did we do?" instead of dealing with the problem and enforcing our values.

Accepting western multiculturalism is putting certain protected groups ahead of others. This trumps all other values, as these groups must be protected and included in these values before anyone else.

We need more pride in our respective histories and values. We need to reject the current formulation of protected minorities. We need to start demanding more from everyone in terms of behaviour, and have pride in that reaching for that higher standard.
>>
>>69843500
go to bed Liam, it's 2:33.
>>
>>69842023

>2001
>America has a terrorist attack
>the whole country goes batshit insane
>overwhelming majority of the population agrees on retaliation
>America singlehandedly ends up destabilizing the entire Middle East by waging wars against uninvolved countries and removing/replacing political leaders
>cucks
>>
>>69844482
America should have nuked the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 691x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 691x960
>>69844611
Hell, that's what we wanted.
>>
>>69844829
If we didn't become Cucks after Pearson we probably would have supported you. Canada supported the Confederate States and took white southerners as refugees.
>>
>>69842023
Maple leaf is a place where feminist and cucks lives. Amerifat might be obese but when it comes to cucked. Maple leaf is the Sweden of the West. You will be the next rape capital.
>>
>>69842023
Cultural marxism, duh!
>>
>>69845055
I honestly believe we should just nuke the Temple Mount and forget about the shit hole. Can you imagine Muslims and Jews making religious pilgrimages to the mount and dying of radiation poisoning? It'd end a lot of the shit.
>>
>>69845057
Oh I will make sure they will be the next rape capital. Or die trying.
>>
>>69842810
sends care packages and letters of apology to ISIS
>>
>>69842023
India is already filled with muslims so they can't really do anything about it without triggering a shitstorm. China is on the opposite side of the spectrum with such a low Islamic population that they don't have to worry about it being a problem.

The West is somewhere in the middle, not too far gone to do anything. But our leftists are all for opening the floodgates to Islam. Ask Asia's Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs for example how Islamic immigration has benefited them. It hasn't. If fucking buddhists of all people can't get along with muslims then how is our transqueerlgbtleftysafespace society going to get along with them? Lefties are sewing the seeds of their own destruction.
>>
hehehhhe, because some westerners never miss a chance to make good buck out of dead men. can't blame them, the west was built on capitalism. cash money. not virtues/traditional families or whatever the hell you fuccbois on /pol/ talk about. and I fucking love it too. money talks.
>>
>>69842810
Preps the bull
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.