[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguments for eliminating the House of Representatives >California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Arguments for eliminating the House of Representatives
>California only gets 2 electoral votes
Arguments against
>?
>>
How about we just get rid of the electoral college?
>>
>>69841805
Why?
>>
>>69841805
FPBP
>>
>>69842168
What is wrong with the electoral college other than giving too much power to large states?
What would you replace it with?
>>
>>69841660
ok
>>
bamp
>>
File: kike post.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
kike post.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>69841849
>>69842591
>>
>>69844819
Explain?
>>
I think you're pretty retarded.

The point of the separate congress is so that the large states and the small states stand on equal footing in the house and the large states, where there are more people gain more power.
>>
>>69845010
>large states and the small states stand on equal footing in the house
But they don't
Larger states get more votes
>>
>>69841660
OP, are you talking about eliminating the Senate where all states are represented equally regardless of population? The House of Representatives is actually a very democratic institution. Eliminating the electoral college and instituting a national popular vote for President is a pretty good idea imho.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.