[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ agrees that women should be punished for having abortions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 600x413
/pol/ agrees that women should be punished for having abortions.

but should they also be punished for having miscarriages?
>>
>>69840271

No and if you are legitimately asking this question I think you should end your life
>>
>>69840271
Thats fucking retarded and you're an idiot for thinking its a comparable point

a miscarriage is a normal bodily function... when things go wrong
Its not a conscious decision by the mother to terminate the pregnancy

do you understand what "abortion" and "abort" means in a literal sense, or is your head so filled up with tumblr reddit marxist definitions that you have no real grasp of reality?
>>
>>69840271
No, because the two are not comparable at all you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>69840271

This would be crazy. If the woman smokes or drink, than yes. But not, if the woman didnt do nothing.
>>
>>69840271
Yeah because miscarrying is a choice
>>
>>69840271
Fuck no. Seriously, one is murder and the other is early death for an innocent person. Fucking liberal quotemining.
>>
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>69840511
This. It's like getting in a car accident and crashing your car into another car on purpose. You can't blame someone for something they have no control over.
>>
>>69840271
if you throw up, should you be punished??
>>
>>69840511
Ok Australia.

A miscarriage is still an abortion.

If you kill someone but don't intend to, you can still be charged with a crime.
>>
>>69840433
/thread.
>>
>>69840271
This is such a stupid fucking...

Just kill yourself.

This is a blatant spam thread. Please mods just delete it.
>>
File: 245725_155589.jpg (23 KB, 221x224) Image search: [Google]
245725_155589.jpg
23 KB, 221x224
>>69841001

My cat is
>>
>>69840271
If said miscarriage may have been caused by her behavior, yeah.

Women deserve no pity and I'm getting sick of their shit.
>>
>>69841082
You mean kill someone unintentionally via negligence? Does that mean you are pro restrictions of pregnant women smoking and drinking then? Because that is the only comparable scenario. The case of the body rejecting the pregnancy / the fetus suffering some sort of defect that causes miscarriage is not a conscious decision that can be attributed to the mother or anyone. No one with half a brain will believe otherwise, its a facetious argument that is quite possibly just ignorant.
>>
>>69840271
Yes. Often times miscarriages occur when the mother acts in a reckless fashion. Often times abusing drugs or alcohol or simply acting in reckless abandon.

Natural occurring miscarriages are rare when they do happen.more often then not the mother has engaged in some misconduct that had some role in the death. Because of this, the penalty for miscarriages should be the same as 1st degree murder. Life in in prison without parole.

Anyone who thinks giving these murderers a pass under the guise of "miscarriage" needs to grow up and join reality. Women will abuse this free pass to get rid of their children, thrus aiding in the slaughter of innocent children. This is a loophole in the system and it needs to be dealt with. Abortion should be life in prison or the death penalty. Misscariage should be life in prison for 1 degree murder or possibly a manslaughter charge if the women can prove the death was UNENTENTIONAL but ultimatelyher fault do to her lifestyle. 15 years mminimum. No parole.
>>
>>69840907
>You can't blame someone for something they have no control over.

yep, i had no control of my foot, or pedals
>>
>>69841309
0/10
>>
>>69841082

fault can be claimed, which is due to negligence. If it's provable that the woman in question was engaging in activities to seriously and egregiously harm her unborn child, then I am in favor of prosecuting the woman.
>>
>>69840271
What a dumb chain of logic
Maybe you should go think about some that things for a few days and come back and try to post then
>>
>>69841082
If I have a stroke and die in someone's house they aren't guilty of killing me.

If a woman chooses lifestyle habits that cause an inadvertant miscarriage then of course she should be punished.
>>
>>69840271
Women shouldn't be punished by the law for getting abortions and anyone saying so is retarded.
>>
>>69840433
FPBP.

Abortions are a choice. Miscarriages arent.
>>
>>69840271
>/pol/ agrees that women should be punished for having abortions.

lol no we don't

willingly having a child is the ultimate cuck
>>
Abortion should only be done for health emergency, having a retarded baby or rape.
>>
>>69840271
I don't believe that and if you're seriously considering the second you're retarded
Go be muslim somewhere else
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1600x800
>>69841480
Are you questioning Trump?
>>
>>69840271
>/pol/ is one person

fuck off mate
>>
Bait thread
>>
>>69841712
Every woman who gets an abortion punishes herself
>>
>>69841309
I am conflicted because there is no line between conception and birth as to the start of a life. The greeks just left their unwanted newborn children on the hillside to be adopted or to perish. Thats fucking brutal. but banning something doesn't make it go away. neither does aborting someone.
>>
>>69841309
You're one of those American idiots, clueless and dangerous
>>
File: Sin título.png (473 KB, 633x584) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
473 KB, 633x584
>>69840271
>but should they also be punished for having miscarriages?
This is the most stupid comparison ever.
>People die naturally
>Therefore we shouldn't punish murderers
>>
>>69841954
>I am conflicted because there is no line between conception and birth as to the start of a life.

only from a perspective of 'person'
conception is objectively the start of a new human being - its new human dna at the point of zygote.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.