[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
God fucking damnit, all these fucking racist, bullshit, moronic, redneck assholes need to stop supporting trump, and just stop voting at all..
They won't hug a guy because he is black, and not supporting trump?
They would punch a man giving out hugs??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSP3aiCmGM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSP3aiCmGM8

How do we fucking get trump to win with these asshole retards standing out in front of all the normal supporters?
>>
Fuck off cuck
>>
File: back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69839928
>>69840033
This

>pic
>>
File: anger.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>69839989
>>69840033
Fuck you australia, I love trump, but look at the fucking video first..
The first dude called the black guy a drug dealer, the second one said she would punch him, how do we deal with these morons killing trumps reputation?
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1600x900
Let the fool OP persist in his folly, so that he may become wise.
>>
>>69839928
>White is better
What the fuck!!!
STOP KILLING OUR PUBLIC IMAGE YOU INBRED HICKS!
>>
>>69839928
did he get hurt?

uh oh. guess trump supporters are NOT the violent people this nigger made him out to be
>>
>>69840332
Watch the god damn video, this is what the world sees of trump supporters!
>>69840420
>White is better
>Are you selling drugs
>I'll punch you
Not violent people..

>Nigger
dude giving hugs..
>>
That feel when OP will never die in a FEMA camp because Trump will become president of America.
>>
>>69840510
Just watch it leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 734x760
>>69839928
>They would punch a man giving out hugs??

>Come on
>U must be kidding
>Can't we help everyone?
>KKK supports Trump!!

Look at yourself man!
>>
Bro that nignogs a plant. He did that shit on purpose he knew the response he would illicit, and I bet he even cherry picked the worst ones. Watch a Bernie Sanders supportee scream "kill dem whities" and no one bats an eye. Same with these assholes who find the most backwards ass churches and try to get gay married. They should try to hit up any single mosque and see who is actually backwards as fuck.
>>
>>69839928
I hate Trump supporters too, but for different reasons.
>>
>>69840766
Yeah because you're a Muslim and live in Molenbeek.
>>
>>69840657
>>Come on
>>U must be kidding
>>Can't we help everyone?
>>KKK supports Trump!!
Wait who are you quoting?

>>69840690
Thats a primate, not a plant..
>>69840766
Because Belgium is full of jews.
>>
The hug bullshit liberals pull is so fucking passive aggressive. You deserve to get punched if you do it imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 270x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 270x237
>>69841060
>read the first letter of each sentence to know yourself.
>>
>>69841444
Nigga it's just a hug, it might be passive aggressive, but punching, and saying no is exactly what they'd want, its reverse psychology stupid.
>>69841468
oh fug u m9
>>
>>69839928
5:37 is what I want to see..
None of this shit where they fall into the trap, and make themselves seem more racist, and dumb!
>>
>>69840386
eh, both sides cherry pick. it's part of the fun.
>>
>>69839928
>Not understanding what private property is
JUST
>>
>>69841961
hugs have nothing to do with that..
>>
In modern history, nothing good has come out of a random nigger getting within an arm's length of another human being.
>>
>>69840690
Based as fuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.