[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news /liverpool-news/woman-ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 65.jpg (24 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
24 KB, 615x409
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-charged-possessing-stun-gun-11124990

>5 years for possessing a stun gun

HAHHAHA BRITFAGGOTS

I SHIT OVER YOUR MUDSHIT KEKED COUNTRY
>>
>>69838819
Is that a trap?
>>
based poland leave ahmed alone
>>
>>69838819
>I SHIT OVER YOUR MUDSHIT KEKED COUNTRY

That's why you fuckers flock over here because your countries are too retarded to manage your own finances and then bitch and whine like the little faggots you are when the EU doesn't give you free money because you're too fucking stupid?

lol k.
>>
Wtf is she wearing? Brits have the worst fashion sense
>>
File: brittishdom.jpg (304 KB, 1134x768) Image search: [Google]
brittishdom.jpg
304 KB, 1134x768
What the hell happened to Britain?
>>
>>69839127
id rather be poor in based poland than rich in shitskinistan aka united cuckdom
>>
>>69838819
>want to protect yourself from rapist shitskins
>get stun gun
>get sent to prison
>get raped by bulldykes everyday for the next 5 years
>>
>>69839384
Cant win with anglos
>>
>>69839364
You have absolutely no fucking clue what it's like there.
The level of fucking naivety north americans have is as cringeworthy as it is laughable.

It's a complete shithole. You living in a fantasy world where it's a "white eutopia" is so cringe and autistic.
>>
Let's invade the UK, they are obviously weak as shit. Prepare your Islamic anuses Britcucks, we're comin in dry.
>>
>>69838819
Please invade America.
>>
>>69839539
>>69839127
post your fucking hands so i can tell you arent a shitskin
>>
>>69838819
Stun guns are pretty deadly mate. What if she accidentally killed one of my friends as we're trying to help her produce more kids to help fund our future pensions?
>>
We could treat it like a zoo for cucks. Real people i.e. Americans can visit and laugh at the Brits and throw popcorn at them and watch their savagery.
>>
>>69838819
>stunguns are considered firearms in the UK
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1428128156725.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1428128156725.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
>>69838819

this is muslim country now
>>
>>69839693
>avoid the point and make me prove I'm white

topkek. Point proven.

There's a reason shitskins and niggers haven't moved to eastern europe - it wasn't a step up from their shithole countries.
>>
>>69838819
WHEN WILL YOU FUCKS LEARN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE
UGH
>>
>>69838819

>I SHIT OVER YOUR MUDSHIT KEKED COUNTRY

I wouldn't do that considering what employment your people choose here.
>>
File: 66.png (100 KB, 662x412) Image search: [Google]
66.png
100 KB, 662x412
>knifes, pepper-gas, stun-guns are illegal in britshit but farb gel is legal guys you can FARB and MARK a shitskin with it! hahhahaha
>>
A stun gun is a gateway weapon.

It starts with stunning

then progresses to fellatio

then progresses to AK 47
>>
>>69840107
Poles are literally Romanian-tier for the level of degenerate chav they achieve. It's quite remarkable how they can pretend their country is better whilst denying that Britain has superior quality of life and employment opportunities.
>>
Have fun blowing a whistle at your Muslim attackers.
>>
>>69839364
Or you could be both poor and cucked by staying in Canada.
>>
>>69838819
JUST
>>
>>69840313
Your shit country is becoming sweden 2.0 only mentally weak idiots are going to work there
>>
>>69840005
M8 England was always a shit hole.
The projects are a prime example of whites acting like niggers.
>>
>>69840005
No welfare benefits so off course they'll never go there. Keep working to pay their welfare bitch
>>
>>69838819
The UK: What went wrong?
>>
>>69840119
What the fuck is this? You spray some dye on your rapist?
>>
>>69839141
She's polish. Their fashion is bizarre.
>>
>>69838819
>Dominika Powala

Shes one of yours OP you retard.

Besides her main reason shes being charged that is because its disguised as a torch, if it was just a regular imported stungun and she got her lawyer to say something about scared of rapists. Then all she would get is a slap on the wrist and a fine
>>
>>69841376
Yeah, you can dye his hair while he cums inside you. Obviously the semen DNA wasn't a good enough identifier, so the Brits needed to double-down and be extra sure. Two more witnesses/pieces of evidence and they might even avoid the Sharia courts.
>>
Holy shit. I literally bought a stun gun for 25 dollars from some dude at a flea market with no problems. What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?
>>
>>69841528
>slap on the wrist and a fine
so 4 years instead of 5
>>
>>69841528
>disguised as a torch
Meanwhile, Americans can have these
http://www.masslive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/04/the_cell_phone_gun_is_a_bad_id.html
>>
File: 1308098425783.jpg (82 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
1308098425783.jpg
82 KB, 800x635
>>69841376

Literally this. Those sprays have no irritant or deterrent qualities at all.

Sticks are also banned.
>>
>>69842130
This might actually be a bad idea. But still, tons of Americans carry guns anyways. I do, and nobody notices it.
>>
>>69841528
>Shes one of yours OP you retard.

Thats why i made this thread retarded britshit

That's right guys you have no right to defend yourself in that shit country.

He's a story of the old women who put a barbed wire fence around her home to protect herself and the britshit police forced her to take it down because it can harm the burglars

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-65450/Anger-barbed-wire-row.html

this is britbonginstan at its finest the joke of a country
>>
>be britcuck
>go to jail for having butter knife
>go to jail for scratching armpits
>go to jail for tweeting

nice country you got there you shit stains
>>
>>69839364
Too bad Polish people don't think the same.
>>
>>69842521
Holy fuck the Canacucks are out in full force today.
Who'd have known that their country could be so fantastic and not have any problems?
>>
>>69840313
>superior quality of life and employment opportunities.
well, only the second bit is true and to some extent.
The quality of food is absolutely shite mate same applies to the houses which are not only shite but also damp, cold and overpriced. Most of the houses in Poland are new builds, dry and warm with loads of space and although its still expensive it takes roughly the same to pay it off.
Food in Poland is far superior to all this crap that you buy here. I wonder if an average Brit have ever tasted a real tomato.
On the cultural aspect, well there is plenty of degenerate things to do on the cheap side and this is how most of the society spend their free time.
Not saying that its all shit, but still the only thing that keeps me here is my career with a possibility to do a phd at some point but nowadays I could possibly earn a bit less on the same position somewhere in Warsaw
>>
>tfw got arrested for carrying a torch because it could hurt people's eyes
>>
>>69838819
in america we barely ever imprison women, this shows how savage brits are imprisoning a woman.
>>
>>69842662
Isn't it about time for your fifth daily prayer Muhammed
>>
>>69842662
You brits sure are triggered about this. Even taking it out on poor canada.
>>
>>69840005

it's so painfully obvious that you aren't white lol
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.