[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60% of /pol/ is shitposts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: pol_without_shills.jpg (286 KB, 1585x870) Image search: [Google]
pol_without_shills.jpg
286 KB, 1585x870
I had to hide 57 threads to get a version of /pol/ that was:
>topics that don't violate the rules
>topics that don't belong on other boards
>topics designed for serious discussion, even of funny or meme topics
>threads without form-post copy pasta titles, ie, 'bootlickers will defend this', 'i'm here for the job interview'
57 fucking threads had to be hidden to have a reasonable version of this board. 60 fucking percent of the board is just constant shitposts and garbage written in barely readable English. /b-tier, /lgbt-tier, constant autistic shitposting. I've sat here and watched most of these slide off the bottom of the board with no posts, then another 20 threads appear all of the same low quality.

I don't know what going on here, whether we're being raided or this is shills going overtime trying to slide, but it's a fucking shitshow. I can't even imagine how painful it would be to sit here for hours, day after day, shitposting like that. I can barely stand this place while I sort through all the garbage trying to find something interesting, I can hardly imagine being the kind of turbo autist psychopath in a furry costume spewing endlessly with vitriol at this board.

What the fuck makes i so hard for the mods to keep this place reasonable?
>>
>>69838315
The amount of shills on this board is unbearable now
>>
>>69838315
>I don't like stuff that disagrees with muh views

you see that janitor application link. Click it you homo and go make a difference

>for free
>>
>>69838315

nice shitpost m8, better hide your own thread as it's not of political nature
>>
File: 1459703656131.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1459703656131.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>69838447
>wet fisting turbo autistist furry noises
Found one of the faggots shitting the place up.

There is more >>>/b/, >>>/r9k/ and >>>/lgbt here than /pol/
>>
>>69838441
>The amount of shills on this board is unbearable now

All the good content creators went to a better /pol/. Just look at their content compared to here.
>>
>>69838599
>stupid muh Panama 500tb cock sucker pls don't bump muh world changing threads with stuff

100% confirmed Redshit fagot confirmed

Go to that shit chan that gets a reply every 4 hours. It may be more up your alley twat
>>
File: new_threads.jpg (314 KB, 1891x844) Image search: [Google]
new_threads.jpg
314 KB, 1891x844
New threads since I posted this thread
>>
File: Trump-The-Wall-CD.png (772 KB, 706x713) Image search: [Google]
Trump-The-Wall-CD.png
772 KB, 706x713
>>69838315
>57 fucking threads

They're 4chans bots, people always reply to shitposting threads, ads get viewed 4chan earns revenue

>Always the exact same threads over and over
>1 post by OP/bot
>Anon can't help but respond to obvious troll thread
>23764928346 replies
>Ad revenue
>>
>>69839334
You're saying Japmoot has bots posting? Any proof, I always suspected but didn't know for sure.
>>
>>69839459
>You're saying Japmoot has bots posting? Any proof

No proof but it wouldn't surprise me, lost count of the amount of threads i've seen where a generic shit-thread has been posted with same wording etc and over where OP has posted once (to start the thread) out of 100 or so replies.

Wouldn't surprise me at all, sheekyforums etc is hardly a secret, though I don't think Hiroyuki has anything to do with that, maybe...
>>
File: sheeky.png (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sheeky.png
114 KB, 600x600
>>69840099
>sheekyforums etc is hardly a secret
What exactly is sheekyforums?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (100 KB, 670x873) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
100 KB, 670x873
>>69841105
>What exactly is sheekyforums?

A site that clones 4chan threads and its posts and puts them on it's own site, to cream ad revenue, it's sketchy.

Your thread and our posts will be on there soon in an hour or so, but we won't be Anon, it'll generate a name for us.

Like I said it's a sketchy site full of ads and probably tries to run shitloads of nefarious scripts etc..
Who really owns it i'm not sure, but its sole purpose is to cream ad revenue using 4chans posts

Pic related look familiar?
Your thread will be cloned too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.