[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ user makes america great again from youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 750x1334
http://youtu.be/QKzQ6hT5_No
Why is this video not more popular? The audio isnt that great but this pollack is doing gods work. He BTFO bernie supporters at his own rally and BTFO Trump protesters in NYC. Id give this guy a mic if i had one, but apart from the shit audio, this is some solid work.

Fuckin lol at the Morgan Freeman dindu.
>>
fucking subscribed
>>
fuck the rich

rich = kike
>>
/pol/ really needs more people like this going out and doing interviews
>>
Bernie sanders supporters are retarded.
>>
>>69839332
Almost trips
Facts tho desu
>>
>>69838180

>"red pilled"

>allows morons to control language by using moron nonsense terms like "undocumented immigrants" (well, why don't you have fucking documents??? last i heard, if you were an immigrant they GAVE YOU DOCUMENTS called "naturalization papers." just call up the State Department and get your documents!)

no, thanx.

part of the reason the Left got so far is because we ALLOW THEM TO DO THIS TO LANGUAGE

READ ORWELL YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>69839798

i swear, if you guys would just DO THIS ONE THING - instead of making 100,000 useless fucking threads day about HURR DURR X IS KEKED and WHY ARE WE WHITES DA BESTEST and started making the same number of threads a day reminding people to NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ABUSING LANGUAGE AND MAKING UP NONSENSE TERMS, we would finally get somewhere, because it would be clear to the people on the fence that their side HAS to abuse and alter language in order to bolster their moronic positions.

i listen to Demockery Now every morning and Amy Goodman has GOT to be the most flagrant offender in this regard. she could put on a clinic for Orwell. Pro-Life has become "ANTI-CHOICE activists" and illegal aliens morph into "DREAMERS" and "UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS."

if you people would do this one thing. THIS. ONE. FUCKING. THING. and made it popular for everyone to do the same - pick apart the lying, Orwellian language of the Left - we might finally get somewhere...

but no - let's just go on talking about useless bullshit, right?
>>
>>69839798
what does that have to do with anything? undocumented or illegal, neither should be here
>>
>>69840703
so what language is acceptable
>>
>>69838180
keke
>>
>>69840840

>what does that have to do with anything? undocumented or illegal, neither should be here

my goodness, man! YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT!!

what do you mean by "neither"? they mean the same thing - except one of them (illegal alien) is the word for someone who invades a country illegally and decides to take up residence there, illegally, and the other ("undocumented immigrant") is a fucking made-up nonsense term that the Left uses to fool people into thinking they are immigrants. they are NOT immigrants; immigration is a legal procedure and it comes with documents!!!

that you would even say such a thing proves how far we've gone, and how badly we are being beaten.

>>69840932
>so what language is acceptable

the TRUTH. we have a term for them - we've had it for years, and every other country on fucking earth uses it: ILLEGAL ALIEN.

there are plenty other cases where language is routinely abused by the Left. i mentioned the abortion debate. there are plenty more.
>>
>>69839798
yeah because instead of the video we got, I really wanted a 20 minute argument over the nomenclature of the left

don't be a faggot
>>
>>69843306

you don't NEED a "20 minute argument over the nomenclature of the left." when the person you're talking to mentions the plight of "undocumented immigrants," you simply say: "well, that's easy! they're immigrants! just have them call the State Department and get their naturalization papers! problem solved!" and wait for their answer. they will then be forced to ADMIT to abusing language and twisting terms. there's no need for a debate AT ALL.

we need to MAKE THEM USE REAL TERMS AND NOT ABUSE LANGUAGE TO SCORE POINTS.

you haven't read any of Orwell's stuff, have you? not that you need to have read it - what i am talking about is manifestly obvious.
>>
>>69838180
ehh i'll give you a bump fag
>>
>>69838180
Holy fucking shit is that Singsing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.