[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Nigeria???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x480
What does /pol/ think of Nigeria???
>>
EAT DA POO POO
>>
>>69837747
What do you mean my good sir???
>>
Best place to get slaves from.
>>
>>69837747
That's Uganda, my Burger friend.
>>
>>69837689
Serious islam problem. Boko Haram just as if not more dangerous than IS.
>>
Biafra should've won the civil war and exterminated the Muslims.
>>
>>69838654
Kek
>>
>>69839653

Biafra would've been pro western values and good (African standards). Nigeria however is a shitty country made shittier by Islam that's destroying the country from the north.

What the fuck were Brits thinking?
>>
>>69837689
A lot of black people live there so it sucks.
>>
File: Buenos Aires Es Blanco.jpg (1005 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
Buenos Aires Es Blanco.jpg
1005 KB, 1920x1152
>>69837689
One of the images /pol/ uses to troll Argentina ("Buenos Aires Es Blanco") is actually from a giant floating slum called Makoko next to Lagos.
>>
>>69839589
they joined ISIS. they are the Islamic State of West Africa now.
>>
The most honorable members of the black race. It doesn't say much but in comparison to the rest of the subsaharan area, Nigeria produces the most good culture, doctors, literature etc.
>>
>>69841739
Ethiopia was great before the Communists and the drought.
>>
So that's where niggers come from.
Why haven't we nuked it from orbit yet?
>>
>>69837689
Needs some condoms and less Shariah in the north.
>>
File: MI+Viking+getty.jpg (63 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
MI+Viking+getty.jpg
63 KB, 650x488
10/10, would love to invade.
>>
File: 419scam.jpg (8 KB, 369x290) Image search: [Google]
419scam.jpg
8 KB, 369x290
>>69837689
They love spreading wealth to strangers.
>>
this guy seems to have had a lot of bad experiences with them:
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/why-i-dont-like-nigerians/
>>
>>69837943
That was uganda, wasn't it?
>>
>>69837689
it's missing a g
>>
>>69837689
My grandpappy stayed there for a while as an agricultural/food consultant or something. From what I've heard, they were pretty much on their way to being an industrious, productive, and not shit African country until an earthquake, basically fucked everything up. Maybe I'm confusing them with some other African country, like Nigger. They all sound the same to me 2bh
>>
>>69837689
According to my spam box it is a country full of very wealthy people having trouble with banks and their government who wants all their money. They very generous as they will give away huge sums of money to anyone who helps them. This is very kind and generous of them and has without doubt changed the life's of a lot people worldwide who agreed to help
>>
>>69844082
Same kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.