[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pat Buchanan deserves our love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 176[1].jpg (42 KB, 230x280) Image search: [Google]
176[1].jpg
42 KB, 230x280
Why does Pat not get many shout-outs here? We should revere this guy considering his views and how he managed to actually do something about all of the shit that we hate on this board. The man is a brilliant public intellectual and political statesman who /pol/ doesn't mention much at all. Before there was Donald J. Trump there was Patrick J. Buchanan who wanted to make "America First" again. Pat is the intellectual godfather of Trumpism and Zyklon Don's campaign.

Where is the love?
>>
But I love Pat. Always have.
>>
>>69836647
I post his articles from time to time, but they never get any replies. Surprising since he is basically the intellectual wing of /pol/. You'd think he would resonate more since basically 99% of the opinions you hear around hear had their origin with him and other paleos.
>>
He repilled me long before /pol/ was around. He'll always have my respect desu
>>
>>69836647
<tfw you voted for Bob Dole
>>
>>69836647

Buchanan rules.

and Trump is nowhere near his equal, nor does he have either the knowledge nor the insights.
>>
File: 1311763499070.jpg (16 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1311763499070.jpg
16 KB, 300x354
>>69837277
>tfw when you make a post and fuck up almost everything, and you voted for Bob Dole
>>
>>69836647
Based Pat.
>>
File: 1451443008635.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451443008635.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
I still remember the betrayal I felt when msnbc kicked him off their air
>>
The man should be our God since he is totally redpilled about so much shit. The only place where he might cause controversy on /pol/ is with his Christian beliefs since some of u fags can't decide whether or not Christianity is degenerate or not.

http://buchanan.org/blog/

read some of his columns and tell me that this man shouldn't have a halo placed over his head by the members of our little board here.
>>
I wonder if Pat would like this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
>>
Let's promote him.
>>
>>69836647
He was called a nazi just because he said Hitler was a great orator and for saying there was no way 800,000 people died at Treblinka.
>>
>>69838721

Might be easier just to ask Trump to put him in his cabinet
>>
>>69837569
Kek top Kek most kek
>>
>>69836647
i read him at vdare.

paleos get shouted down here by both JIDF and stormfags.
>>
>>69837279
Buchanan is Trump's biggest supporter.
>>
I'd recommend his book for a repilling on WW2.
>>
>>69836647
>Why does Pat not get many shout-outs here

Because probably 3/4ths of the people here are under 25.
>>
Paleocon master race
>>
>>69837019
>the intellectual wing of /pol/

There's you answer.

Most on /pol/ are memers and their only intellectual pursuit is memesearch with MS Paint JPEG infographics.
>>
File: paleoconservative.jpg (94 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
paleoconservative.jpg
94 KB, 480x480
>>69839370
this
>>
We just had a buchanan thread last night, familia.

Anyway, he's fucking based. I love the interviews where he discusses history. He's actually fucking knowledgeable about the past instead of just spewing whatever propaganda we've been fed since childhood.

It's a shame we didn't listen to him back in the 90s. But people often do not listen when things are going well. It's only when things have gone too far that people realize the truth.
>>
>>69839345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eoPCrjcz6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGlH-9kZAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1BehqAOzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuSU8DPwng

Great C-SPAN program with Pat discussing the book. I watched the whole thing a few times. The man is brilliant, a real /pol/ hero.
>>
>>69837019
lots of people here dont read books and when they do its shit like mein kampf and the turner diaries. I love /pol/, but well read is not a term I associate with it.
>>
File: hitler8chan.jpg (84 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler8chan.jpg
84 KB, 768x432
>>69839450
He's just not in the news much.

Other /pol/ boards talk about him from time to time
>>
>>69839065
Trump called him a nazi in 1990, or it may have been 2000.
>>
>>69839793
I've watched them all too, mate. In fact, those videos led me to buy the book.
>>
According to the pamphlet I received today in rural North Carolina, Pat Buchanan is conspiring with Obama and the Pope to bring the Antichrist to our world.
>>
>>69839997
2000 when they were running under the Reform Party.

>tfw no Ross Perot
>tfw no Buchanan
feels bad man
>>
>>69836647
My first red pill Mr. Buchanan should have been president.
>>
File: hgermany.jpg (918 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
hgermany.jpg
918 KB, 1000x677
If when/the GOP screws Trump over

Maybe Pat will approach Donald and they'll make a new party. Trump could actually pull that off
>>
>>69840597

if you've seen gladiator, pat is an old, weary-yet-wise marcus aurelius while the donald is maximus, out in the fighting fields commanding the roman armies and slaying foreign invaders
>>
>>69839238
That's because this board is full of fucking children.
>>
>>69841107
Trump is more like Caligula, born rich and spoiled, no concept of reality, total inept, hated by the people and the rulers. Pat is more like Peter, a religious nut from nowhere who is psychotic enough to found a church based on insanity.
>>
>>69839793
Have not seen these, will watch now. His talks with Ralph Nader are also pretty good, they are good friends.
>>
>>69841673
What color is your hair? How may penises have you had in your mouth this weekend?
>>
>>69842346
Blonde as fuck. Scandanavian heritage. Unlike that wig with a subhuman cuck under it known as Drumpf.
>>
>>69842699
I'm sorry you're not using that word correctly.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.