[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come you Wiscuckson fags are giving Trump a hard time? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 62
File: 1459464090760.jpg (321 KB, 620x824) Image search: [Google]
1459464090760.jpg
321 KB, 620x824
How come you Wiscuckson fags are giving Trump a hard time? Are you all just a bunch of fags? Fox is just non stop shilling for Cruz, and you cucks are falling for it. What does anyone see in that idiot? He's more robotic than Rubio. .. Listening to Cruz speak is like listening to Hillary speak, with even less charisma, and what's more, he's just copying some of what Trump os saying. He's a faggot without his own vision. If trump loses Wisconsin, you fucks should be kivked out of the US.
>>
Cruz is an end times cultist, and cuckservatives love end times cultists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7C1t0nw3Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
>>69835513
post more of this

i want to impregnate
>>
>>69835513
>he's just copying some of what Trump os saying
This is an idiotic think to believe. Trump didn't enter the politics for real until years after Cruz adopted the bulk of his platform.
>>
>>69836885
Cruz was mouthing W Bush for years.

He was part of the W administration for fuck's sake.

you just never pay attention to anything.
>>
>>69835513
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69837529
Far more attention than most, to know that Cruz's role with the Bush administration was a low profile, dead-end job that he quit after a year. Once more, I can do the math to realize that Cruz could serve in no other Republican administration, for there were none for him to serve in. Finally, I'm gifted with terrific insight to understand that just because Cruz worked for the success of the party he is from does not make him a disciple of one particular person.
>>
>>69836885
Um, but he is copying what trump is saying.

Now he's trying to play the bigger man card, pretending to "not care" what Trump says. Its cringey as fuck watching him try to be alpha, even though its his own goddamn fault that it ever got to thw point of attacking wives. God I hate that idiot.
>>
File: 1292628076376.jpg (196 KB, 698x454) Image search: [Google]
1292628076376.jpg
196 KB, 698x454
WI fag here. Literally almost everyone i know is voting trump, and i work for a union
>>
The West/Midwest in general is Cucklandia. The Land of Cucks.

Manifest destiny was a mistake.
>>
>>69835513
Guaranteed that nice fat juicy ass only takes big black cock.
>>
>>69837849
Another WI here, in the same boat. Every republican that I know is voting Trump.
>>
File: 1459465521404.jpg (76 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
1459465521404.jpg
76 KB, 720x549
>>69836718
:)
>>
>>69837775
>saying
Which is another term for rhetoric.

Yet though policies Cruz has which Trump adopted when he got into the race predate Trump's entry by years.
>>
File: its a trap.jpg (24 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
its a trap.jpg
24 KB, 288x374
>>69838065
>>
>>69835513

Because we know Trump will never with the election, and we know at least two people who could:

John Kasich
Paul Ryan

We know it will be a contested convention if we hold out. We know everyone hates El Ratto, and it won't go to him.

If it is Ryan or Kasich we can keep Sanders or Clinton out of office.

We do it because we actually care about this country more than we care about fucking memes.
>>
File: 1452749122762.jpg (67 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1452749122762.jpg
67 KB, 640x960
>>69837768
>he's not establishment guys, he's just part of the establishment

why are cuckservatives so deluded?
>>
>>69838169
Proof?
>>
Just what are you talking about nigger? I went to the rally yesterday and it was fucking packed, well over 20k people in this shit town.
>>
File: TooOld.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TooOld.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>69838065
>>
>>69838199
Lol, Trump can't win election but Kasich could? You've been drinking too much pee, friend.
>>
>>69838199
>Kasich
>winning anything outside of Ohio ever
>not a worthless neocon identical to Shillary
>Ryan
>nominating a loser who was raped on like television in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXfWgiaB41A

kek the cuckservatives are the epitome of batshit insane if they think nominating more moderate cuckservatives gets them a win.
>>
>>69835513
Because trump shit on scott walker for no real reason

Walker endorced cruz

I'm from the milwaukee area and walker is popular with every republican I know
>>
>>69838352

Yes, Trump will never win the general election. never.

Kasich at least has a chance: Republicans will vote for him, independents will (especially if the alternative is Hilary), and we could get Democrats.

Sorry, but memes aren't quite as magical as you think.
>>
Fuck Wisconsin and fuck Wyoming, both states are sheltered and stupid. I think we should just nuke them so we don't have to count their votes.
>>
>>69838449
Walker is a neocon idiot who said the first thing he'd do when he took office was nuke Iran

Trump gets all the flak for being a foreign policy idiot, yet Walker said dumb shit like that.
>>
>>69838396
You are completely out of touch if you think anyone outside of pol, the political cesspool, and breitbart gives a shit about cucks and cuckservatives.

You don't really think Trump has a shot, do you?
>>
>>69838206
Your definition here of 'the establishment' as someone with a short-term, low-level job in the bureaucracy of an elected official pales to what most everyone else in any other circumstance knows 'the establishment' to be: them who have real power (democratically achieved or not) to wield great influence over policy.

Whose deluded?
>>
>>69838449

80% positive on Walker, and Trump shit on him. Total adolescent move by Trump, and now he's paying the price.
>>
>>69838568
most people don't know walker said that in the debates, they know what he's done to help the state

going after the unions, winning an attempted recall made him a hero
>>
File: 1450546218935.jpg (58 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1450546218935.jpg
58 KB, 800x522
>>69838490
>Kasich at least has a chance

Kasich has no chance. The white working class will shit on him like they shit on Mittens

>>69838606
the white working class didn't go for Mittens last time around and they wont go for any of your cucks this time around

Your top cucks (Rubio and Jeb) are already out of the race despite spending millions more than anyone else and having the full backing of the establishment.
>>
>>69838490
And if thats truw, then why are you repeating the stupid meme that repubs won't be voting for donald trump? Seriously, Rubio repeating that ad infinitum, now Cruz is doing the same. I mean, he sure seems to be getting way more votes than they are/did... its ridiculous. It seems repubs will vote for Trump over Cruz and Rubio because... well, he's fucking winning.
>>
>>69838490
you're smoking crack if you think hillary wouldn't absolutely btfo kasich in a general
>>
>>69838449
God I hate you cucks so much.
>>
>>69838708
>Whose deluded?

You because you think a pro TPP globalist whose wife was in Goldman and part of the CFR is an outsider.
>>
>>69838763

Because it is true

>>69838772
She probably would beat him, but not as badly as she will beat Trump. And Kasick won't cause downticket republicans to lose to Democrats , which is a pretty fucking big deal. Run Trump and the party is over, which is fine if you want the democrats to control everything.
>>
>>69838914
Why did you just respond with lies
>pro TPP
and material for conspiracists?
>something about the candidates wife

Why didn't you address the point I just made, shill?
>>
>>69838763

Actually Trump's popularity and registered voter numbers are falling.
>>
>>69838753
It's not my fault the voters don't pay attention
>>
who /appleton/ here?
>>
>>69838914
>anti-TPP
>being against free trade
Commies like you should be shot on sight.
>>
>>69838936
Then why ain't Kasich aheas right now?
>>
>>69839035
Lol... no it ain't dipshit.
>>
>>69839017

he literally wrote a pro TPP screed a year ago
http://www.wsj.com/articles/putting-congress-in-charge-on-trade-1429659409

>something about the candidates wife
Yeah his partner in financial crime

>shill
said the Goldman shill

Cruz is just as establishment as Clinton

>>69839124
Kill yourself libertarian faggot.

outsourcing is anti American.

America was protectionist until kikes like you took over

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Protectionist-Takeoff-1815-1914-Michael/dp/3980846687
>>
>>69838936
wew lad

How would it at all end the party
>>
>>69835513
>Rupublican establishment shillbox, the channel is non stop shilling for Cruz
Real shocker there
>>
File: 1459709751480.jpg (15 KB, 270x404) Image search: [Google]
1459709751480.jpg
15 KB, 270x404
Fit girl bump..
>>
madisonfag here
just nuke us and milwaukee on tuesday and then collect votes from elsewhere
problem solved
>>
File: 20160403_193806.jpg (2 MB, 5039x2971) Image search: [Google]
20160403_193806.jpg
2 MB, 5039x2971
>>69838793
I'm no cuck, just telling it like it is
>>
>>69839206

Because, for the last fucking time child:

Being able to win 40 or so percent of Republican primary voters (who are not, in general, representative of the average Republican voter) has little to no relation to how one would do in a general election.

Kasich is not loathed like Trump, he isn't poisonous with women, or independents, or all non-white voters like Trump is.

Yes, he would probably lose. But he would do much better than Trump.
>>
File: 1449966796241.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449966796241.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
You failed to address the point again, and just reiterated the smears.

>Cruz is just as establishment as Clinton
By the definition I gave above that most people would consider valid of what it is to be part of the establishment, it is manifestly clear that Ted Cruz is not "just as establishment as Clinton."

Or I somehow missed notice of the Ted Cruz foundation slush fund of hundreds of millions of dollars for influence buying.

Now Donald J. Trump, a guy who has admitted to very much being part of the establishment previous to his running for president, and a guy who brags that he was involved in influence bying, THAT charge that "he's "just as establishment as Clinton" I can actually believe.
>>
>>69839915
for >>69839337
>>
>>69839337
>Kasich is not loathed

Kasich is a nobody loser like Mittens

Remember how well Mittens did?

Oh right no one remembered or liked Mittens because he was an elitist, globalist, socially leftist cuckservative like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M
>>
>>69835513

OP this is why Trump is going to have a hard time here.

http://wisconsinsucksass.blogspot.com/

I live in wisconsin and can vouch, whoever wrote this blog is almost 99% true to what was written.

The culture is an absolute cuck culture. Wisconsin is a prime example of when conservatism becomes cancer and spawns liberalism.

It's like watching a turd transform into a moldy turd and then bacteria spreading around it.

The neocons and liberals sleep together at night, throw feces at each other during the day. They use the illegal immigrants as warfare against the younger generation.

Wisconsin is fucked.
>>
>>69840090

forgot pic
>>
>>69839422
Because Trump would lose by unheard of margins in this day and age (at least 10-12 points in the general to Clinton, more than that to Sanders), and would destroy the reputation of the republican party as a serious voice in American politics.

The republican party has already been in trouble at the national level do to changing demographics and the fact that they are massively unpopular with the next generation of voters.

They had hoped to soften on immigration and run a more centrist candidate, who would have had a good chance of winning, however bad he may have been.

Instead they got Trump, and with him lost any chance of appealing to non-white voters--they really, really, really wanted to be able to appeal to hispanic/latino voters. Well that is done for. And look at Trumps unfavorable ratings with women. And the fact that everyone in the party hates him--Republicans up for reelection in the house and senate are trying furiously to figure out how to run as a republican while distancing themselves from Trump, knowing that he is a rather noxious figure who the majority of the country loaths.

Again, if you paid attention to things outside of pol/the_donald/breitbart you would know this.
but of course i am a jewish shill or something, so you can just ignore me or say i am a cuck right?
>>
>>69839915
Trump is an independent lobbyist

Cruz is a wall street and k street puppet

There is a difference, not that I expect cuckservative to notice, as their so terribly at noticing basic facts of reality. I.E. no one likes bland cuckservatives like Mittens no one is going to show up to vote for him or Kasich or Ryan
>>
>>69840198

Fuck the GOP, I'd rather have a totalitarian woman hating cunt like hillary in office than a rat like cruz
>>
>>69840071
I assume you were trying to respond to me.

Yes, but it takes a very strange person to look at Romney's loss and decide you need a more divisive candidate who is far less popular with woman and independents than Romney, when those are people you need to win by a large margin.

Trump is going to get destroyed even with white women, a key demographic that ROMNEY WON!
>>
>>69840198
>They had hoped to soften on immigration

The GOP has been as soft on immigration for decades and it's got them a dead party due to the massive influx of Democrat voters (Mexicans)

It was Reagan that passed amnesty you literal drooling retard. Another amnesty (which is what Rubio and Jeb were fighting for) would be the death of the right wing in the US.
>>
>>69840340
I mean, I agree, but all republicans hate cruz--they just dont think hes as toxic as trump
>>
>>69838065
>trashy teens in sneakers
Hnnnnnggggg
>>
>>69840468

Who cares, Hillary hates women. It's like watching masses of idiots walk into a giant mouth with sharp teeth.

Look at hillary's face everytime she is asked questions by a SJW. The cringe on her face, she has to hide and fails to do so often because she hates women who are SJW welfare queen gibs me dats.
>>
File: 1459675001268.jpg (27 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1459675001268.jpg
27 KB, 464x700
>>69837621
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69840198
No, I think you are right, but also a cuck.

Damn if I won't vote for the man and wait for the right wing reactionaries to change the face of politics, though. Which you'd see coming if you weren't a dumby yourself.
>>
>>69840518

Nothing you have said contradicts what I have said at all. You really don't understand what you are talking about.

And the problem the republicans have faced on immigration is a perception problem that goes back to the rise of the tea party and that wave of anti-immigration anti-amnesty voters.
>>
>>69835513
Dad why is that ladies butt sticking out of her pants?
>>
>>69840468
Romney was the epitome of an inclusive cuck, in that he had the same stance as Clinton

>I love everyone and everything let's just give wall street whatever they want and be socially liberal

and guess what, he lost.

The lesson is to not be a cuck (like you) and stand up for the white working class.
>>
>>69840704

That doesn't really matter when women will vote for clinton over trump by nearly 40 percent.
>>
>>69840790
>rise of the tea party

except the tea party won in 2010 you enormous cuck, the problem is the tea party candidates (Ryan, Cruz, etc) immediately sold out the white working class that voted them in.
>>
>>69835513
its spin from the establishment and the liberal media, with polls from liberal arts colleges and flea markets. Relax anon. The Emperor has this under control
>>
>>69837884
She looks American not Canadian
>>
>>69839206
>>69839725
Not to mention that Trump's primary republican voter base is lower than it would appear for all the dem and independent cross over voters showing up to give him his margin of victory in a crowded field, especially in the open primaries. These voters especially are not representative of traditional general election republican voters, and not at all reflective of how independents on the whole view Trump.
>>
I don't know how anyone can believe that Cruz is a true conservative in the traditional American sense when his wife is Goldman Sachs shill.
>>
>>69840726
Hey, at least you are realistic

>>69840856
there aren't enough white working class people to win with them alone
>>
>>69840090
>that fucking blog

Guess Im moving to wisconsin. This shit reeks of butt fucking mad minority.
>>
>>69840927
what makes you think i don't know when the rise of the tea party was? i mean, seriously? what do you think i was saying?
>>
>>69840611
>but all republicans hate cruz
Far from it; Cruz has gotten this far by widening his appeal and becoming the fallback choice of supporters of most candidates. He's the guy to unify the party, not some 'compromise' figure foisted onto the party at the convention.
>>
>>69840994
Except there are

Romney only need a 2% higher turnout rate from whites to win, but he lost because he's such a globalist, wall street, establishment shill (like you)

>>69841053
Because you're clearly borderline retarded
>>
>>69841117

I meant people high up in republican politics, including senators, people in the house, people in charge of the party.
>>
>>69841117
Cruz got this far because he had the establishment at his back and because he ran on a (fake) anti establishment campaign.

It's somewhat paradoxical, but if Jeb and Rubio had that foresight they may still be in the game.
>>
>>69838247
He's one of those anons that fantasizes every girl he sees is a trap. It's unhealthy but some anons really do get off like that - pretending all girl pics are traps.
>>
Wisconsin here. Republicans (Suburban and urban, mostly) are loyal to Scott walker, Paul Ryan (he's from here!) and the establishment. Trump shit on both of those people. Don't expect a win here.
>>
>>69838490
>Trump can't win, so let's go to a contested convention forcing Trump to run independent

Just handing the election away

People seriously underestimate the cult of personality effect. Trump might not win, but he's already captured too many loyalists who will betray the party. This isn't even unprecedented and it's astonishingly naive that the RNC thinks splitting the vote is going to help. If they actually want to win, they need to swallow their pride and help Trump. The RNC lost all credibility in 2012 with Romney
>>
>>69840256
>Trump is an independent lobbyist
Ah, the shill tries to mitigate reality and spin. Let's let the man speak for himself, shall we?

https://youtu.be/UhxZwBdOsIw?t=53s
>>
>>69841009

The blacks are easily triggered here.

The liberals are easily triggered.

The moderate leftists are the most dangerous because they tend to look for ways to destroy your life if you don't follow their culture.

Moderate leftists are the cuckservatives. It's a cult, nothing more. You see them wearing green and gold with footballs. They spend money that isn't theirs, they suck on any pandering teat that gives them what they want.

Awful people with a shallow culture.
>>
>>69837768
Putting the Party ahead of the Nation...
>>
>>69841378
His positions are anti establishment and anti status quo.

Cruz is just another lukewarm Bush era globalist.
>>
File: Snapchat-3591888455998960984.jpg (694 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3591888455998960984.jpg
694 KB, 1440x2392
Anyone /MKE/ here?
>>
>>69841211
Oh, well that's a given. But at some point they'll have to recognize that what Cruz has worked with the voters should have priority over their own personal preferences. Especially when their own asses were on the line. Trump's candidacy would destroy the party up and down the ticket, Cruz's wouldn't.
>>
File: 19565555-mmmain.jpg (44 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
19565555-mmmain.jpg
44 KB, 620x425
>>69841450
no cuckservatives think that mass immigration, H1bs, outsourcing, political correctness, and letting wall street rape the country "helps it"

they are just that delusional.
>>
>>69841132
Romney lost by 3.9 percent. How exactly would a 2% increase among whites help him? And Romney also won 60% of white votes. He would have needed a much, much, much larger turnout among whites.
>>
>>69841599
>he doesn't understand how the electoral system works

pathetic
>>
File: MJS_Sheriff-_nws-_sears-_1.jpg (540 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
MJS_Sheriff-_nws-_sears-_1.jpg
540 KB, 1365x2048
>>69841538

Yes
>>
>>69841450
How? Or is your criteria now that every single person in America who joins a party is putting theirs before the country?
>>
>>69841681
Well then which particular states are you talking about?
>>
File: 1453162605018.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1453162605018.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>69835513
Wisconsinite here.

This state absolutely despises hollywood, and hollywood-esque personas. I don't think people trust Trump because he's a billionaire television star from New York.

Wisconsinites are simultaneously smart and retarded at the same time. They are pessimistic and suspicious of everything, but also don't take the time to research Trump and just realize that he's a great guy.

It's a shitty state and I'll be surprised if Trump wins.
>>
>>69841792
rustbelt and the midwest turned on Romney because he's such a huge cuck for outsourcing to the Chinese and letting wall street rape the country (groups I assume you love and would let pozz your neghole)
>>
Romney was a staple cuckservative with a loud mouth.

Scott Walker is staple cuckservative with a quiet mouth.
>>
>>69836718
>>69836718
>post more of this
I agree, That is one good looking pup
>>
>>69841922
Romney lost big time with whites in the rust belt and midwest, places unaffected by hispanics

https://www.vdare.com/articles/gop-s-problem-is-low-white-share-and-comprehensive-immigration-reform-won-t-help

Yet somehow appealing to Hispanics in Texas (which is already Red but won't be for long since there's no wall) is how Jeb/Rubio was going to "win"
>>
>>69841922

But Trump isn't doing well in the rustbelt. He isn't going to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio or Pennsylvania, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>69840090
Wow, I'm never visiting Wisconsin then. Any other shitty states I should avoid?
>>
>>69840090

> From the blog

The Jews

Wisconsin Jews are the most racist sect of Jews I've ever seen in my life compared to the other states I've visited. They have some sort of strange belief that if your mother was not Jewish, then you can never be Jewish no matter what you do. I've read stories about people who did full conversions at the synagogues here, and they were still treated as an outcast after this was done; so basically, converting here is just a black sheep putting on white wool. I visited some of the synagogues here, and was asked many questions by the congregation; and these questions ranged from race, ancestry, heritage, and any connection with Christianity. When I lived in California and Israel, the Jews there were very warm welcoming, and did not act like this at all. They did not care that my father was Sicilian, or any of these other details that came into play. It really saddens me that the community here in Wisconsin acts this way, and I have distanced from them for this reason.

> The jew stereotype hits the peaks in Wisconsin.
>>
>>69842366
>He isn't going to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio or Pennsylvania,

All he has to do it get better white turnouts which your cuckboys (Rubio, Jeb, etc) weren't going to get.

see
>>69842249
>>
>>69841489
>His positions are anti establishment and anti status quo.
Trump's positions are that it's the federal government's responsibility to oversee health care, education, housing, etc., is friendly towards planned parenthood, is willing to make deals with all those Washington friends he's made over the years, describing his strong stances merely as opening bids in negotiations, and so on.
>>
>>69842469

Banking on a massively unprecedented turnout of people who literally never vote is cool. Good luck with that.
>>
>>69842573
> federal government's responsibility to oversee health care, education, housing, etc., is friendly towards planned parenthood

Irrelevant

All that really matters is mass immigration and outsourcing you stupid cuck.
>>
>>69837981
Which is why they are shoving these "polls" in your face trying to make you feel isolated and change your vote. Shit is so transparent.
>>
>>69842637
>people who literally never vote

you mean the millenials and hispanics you thought would save the GOP?

kek you people are so deluded

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/08/20/millennials-don-believe-voting/cGb7sx5ZvkmDCsNd3shTDO/story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/where-are-the-young-voters/2015/07/23/2781990e-316f-11e5-8f36-18d1d501920d_story.html

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2016/01/19/millennials-make-up-almost-half-of-latino-eligible-voters-in-2016/
>>
>>69835513
>Wisconsin
It's a state that prides itself on cheese production. They can't afford to snub the rat, he's their biggest customer.
>>
Wisconsin has a huge German population and we all know how big the Germans are on being cucks these days
>>
>>69839725
>everyone hates trump

Is that why you have to pay people to protest him?
>>
>>69842833
ok son.

and good luck with the race war.
>>
File: 1457808168569.jpg (82 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
1457808168569.jpg
82 KB, 980x653
>>69843097
we certainly do
>>
>>69843147

>this maymay
>>
>>69841538
sup? The weather was beautiful today
>>
>>69843154
The race war is against all whites whether you want it or not

Your "solution" is to just cut your balls off and beg to not be called "racist"
>>
>>69842702
>Irrelevant
Not to the point of how much Trump is establishment in many of his positions (not to mention self-identification), which you held were anti-establishment.

>All that really matters is mass immigration and outsourcing you stupid cuck.
For a one-issue voter, you've made comment on a wide variety of other topics ITT.

Yet if mass immigration and outsourcing were your key issues, your hostility towards Ted Cruz above all others is quite perplexing, in that Cruz's stances on these issues are listed amongst his strengths.
>>
>>69840090
That blog is, word-for-word, interchangeable with the state of Washington.
>>
>>69843279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>shitting on the populace of every state that doesn't vote your way

please keep it up, can't wait to see how wisconsin votes in the GE because of thousands of butthurt trump supporters saying wisconsin sucks

(i live here and it does suck but people don't want to be told that from outsiders)
>>
File: infra-spending-2.png (20 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
infra-spending-2.png
20 KB, 600x450
>>69843264
>Trump is establishment

the establishment wants to cut infrastructure spending you stupid fuck

Look at what Obama did.

>For a one-issue voter,

I didn't list only one issue, retard
>>
>http://wisconsinsucksass.blogspot.com/

> I am part Sicilian, part Hebrew, and have been recognized as a Jewish Italian guy in both California and Arizona. In southern states, the mentality I received from most Whites was like "oh, I see, you're Italian"; compared to up here, they act like "Oh my god, what the hell is that!!??" Ever since I moved up here in 2006, I have been completely alienated, discriminated against, and racial profiled just because I have dark skin. If you have just a drop of any minority ethnicity in you, whether it is Asian, Black, Hispanic, Hebrew, Arabic, Sicilian, purple, or green, they will treat you as an outcast.

I'm greek italian and grew up in WI farm country and this is exaclty how I was treated. People refused to believe I was born there.
>>
>>69842796

The conservative radio shows are fucking awful.

> Who ever posted Erin Andrews' hotel video is vile and disgusting, whoever watched it is just as terrible of a person, her law suit is justified.

> Hulk Hogan shouldn't be able to sue gawker, it's called freedom of the press hulkster. You don't have a right to privacy.

Cuckservatives are just as fuckin awful as the extreme left. If the far left is liver cancer, the cuckservatives are stomach cancer.

The anti-trump movement in wisconsin is like watching the neo-cons and liberals play an uneasy game of friendly catch. It's fucking disgusting and these people are awful human beings.
>>
File: 9th-and-center2.jpg (58 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
9th-and-center2.jpg
58 KB, 770x433
>>
>>69843279
Noel Ignatiev is not and has never been a professor at harvard

The W.E.B. DuBois Institute is not a department at Harvard, let alone a black studies department, let alone a leading black studies department.
>>
Welcome to wisconsin everyone!

ha ha ahaahahaahah a hah hahah hah ahahahh ahah haah
>>
File: 1455291114842.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455291114842.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>69843437
FL here. WI sucks if they vote for Cruz. Just thought you should know. Don't send anymore retirees if Cruz wins or I'll come up there and take shits on your lawn every day for months. I have nothing but time on my hands, you faggot.
>>
>>69843551
>being mad that the Washington Times got details wrong not that a jew called for the death of the white race

wew lad
>>
>>69843437
Madison is the most cucked city I have ever lived in.
t. Grad student
>>
Welcome to wisconsin, enjoy your stay!
>>
File: 1457625751062.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1457625751062.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>69843680
>>
>>69839705
Madisonfag here. You're right. Walker's a faggot but he's a popular one, and Trump shit all over him.
>>
>>69843680
You do realize he isn't calling for anyone to die, right?

These are also like super basic things that anyone could figure out in 10 seconds.

It doesn't make what you write very credible when your first paragraph has literally nothing true in it.
>>
Enjoy your stay at wisconsin's greatest lodges!
>>
File: raid_1.jpg (75 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
raid_1.jpg
75 KB, 960x640
>>69843909
>>
>>69843808
He's also going everywhere around the state and drawing tons of people to his rallies. I think it's probably unfavorable for him, the Walker comments certainly didn't do him any favors, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he won either.
>>
>>69843437
Or the peoples of those states Trump wins who don't support Trump, or the supporters of every candidate who opposes Trump, or any media which has a thing to say about Trump which isn't completely affirming...

It's as if those that support Trump are clueless as to how to win and are doing their very best to lose.
>>
>>69843880
>sure I said "abolish the jewish race" but you're taking me out of context

kek

please be more of a cuck, this is entertaining.
>>
Enjoy the great culture of milwaukee on your visit!
>>
>>69843961
I hope you're right, but I'm bracing for an all-districts Cruz blowout
>>
File: 1452473177817.jpg (81 KB, 835x749) Image search: [Google]
1452473177817.jpg
81 KB, 835x749
>>69843997
>>
>>69843997
he doesn't think there is such a thing as the white or jewish race, okay?
>>
File: 1MilwaukeeTrayvonverdict.jpg (83 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1MilwaukeeTrayvonverdict.jpg
83 KB, 800x533
>>69844057
>>
>>69840198
>More than that to Sanders

Sanders isn't even winning his own fucking primary so i don't know how these retarded polls show he'd beat Trump more. News polls are a joke, they showed Trump losing in Florida for weeks then he BTFO everyone.
>>
File: 7d1_4860-709x433.jpg (77 KB, 709x433) Image search: [Google]
7d1_4860-709x433.jpg
77 KB, 709x433
Visit the zoo in milwaukee, it's the best.
>>
File: 1453256525713.jpg (111 KB, 1116x758) Image search: [Google]
1453256525713.jpg
111 KB, 1116x758
>>69844097
Sure

whites don't exist. He just hates them all and wants them to die.

>>69843968
>you should care about the people that want to destroy the country
>>
File: pepe-neet-mystery.png (719 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pepe-neet-mystery.png
719 KB, 1024x768
Wisconsin is pathetic. It's just a bunch of bars in every town. Everyone is a drunk degenerate.

On literally every corner there is a bar.
>>
>>69844200
>what is a general election?
>>
>>69844237
jesus are you really this retarded or do you just pretend to be online?
>>
>>69844254
This is true. I've lived in every region of Wisconsin, and it is pure shit. Every person is just drunk 80% of the time. I've never seen a place where even Christian republicans were drinking after work.

The ONLY redeeming factor of this state is the outdoor recreation. I love northern Wisconsin.
>>
>>69844339
>kike shills calling anyone else retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
>>
>>69840090
Lived in WI all my life and that Jew is lying about a lot of things.

He's right about the cops though. They don't have anything to do and there's a lot of them.
>>
>>69844457
>never seen a place where even Christian republicans were drinking after work.

wh...what?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cGhzzQtKHA

This a common Saturday night on milwaukee's east side strip.

Notice the vibrant culture that takes place! Enjoy your stay in milwaukee, the cheeeeese state!
>>
>>69844478
Why do they keep wanting to call him a harvard professor lol
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
THIS IS A MOVEMENT! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE VIOLENCE AND THREATS FROM THE FASCIST LEFT. THE WORLD NEEDS TRUMP, RIGHT NOW!.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>69844558
People get drunk on saturdays and go to church on Sundays.

I live in Chicago now, and anybody who does that is considered a piece of shit degenerate "wolf in sheep's clothing", as they should be.
>>
>>69844457
I had to spend a few months in Wisconsin and was amazed what a bunch of drunks the people were. People even go to dinner at the bar. Some smaller towns only have bars to eat at and no regular restaurants. Bar after bar after bar.

That's nice you have the recreational stuff up north. Careful of the drunks on snow mobiles.
>>
What is wrong with these cucks that think they have a crystal ball for the general? I can only imagine the savagery that Donald will unleash on Shillary, and if the primary numbers indicate anything, it's that at least some will respond to these exposés
>>
>>69844511

Go suck a green and gold dick you cult piece of shit faggot. Fuckin cancer
>>
>>69844237
Ignatiev:

>We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages
>>
>>69844295
You mean how those same polls showed Romney winning over Obama in the general election in 2012?
>>
>>69844688
Where do you live now, and is it better?

I am trying to move.
>>
>>69841742
what kind of jacket is that? i think i would look pretty cool wearing it too.
>>
>>69844727
Well geez, that's really aggressive. Spend too much time in Milwaukee?
>>
>>69844669
i live in chicago as well and it seems to be a pretty fucking big drinking town, especially for working class/blue collar white folks.

i'm from the south and all the white christian republicans i knew drank a whole hell of a lot.
>>
>>69844727
he's right. Virtually everyone who moves here will immediately start getting a ton of traffic tickets.
>>
>>69844627
>>69844841
>Sure we hate whites and blame them for everything bad ever, but we don't hate whites

how are you cucks this retarded?
>>
>>69844875

I don't know, but our sheriff runs as a democrat and implements conservative policies.

He cucks the liberals and shits on the neo-cons.

> the key is to run as democrat

;)
>>
File: 1420691245985.jpg (30 KB, 724x645) Image search: [Google]
1420691245985.jpg
30 KB, 724x645
FUCKING WISCONSIN FUCKERS VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU FUCKERS
>>
>>69844866
I live in Miami. There is a huge spic problem here, don't do it.
>>
>>69844200
>Sanders isn't even winning his own fucking primary so i don't know how these retarded polls show he'd beat Trump more
Because this is this and that is that.

Matchup polling is pretty straight forward. Who in a contest between two people would general election voters choose. No need to consider how those choices came to be, just that they are. Yet the process of actually achieving the position of a party's nominee is quite an involved and lengthy process, realistic for some and not for others. So while it's true that Bernie Sanders is a more potent general election candidate, it's fortunate (from the perspective of the Rs) that he can't be the nominee.

>News polls are a joke, they showed Trump losing in Florida for weeks
Yeah, except all the polls had Trump winning.
>>
>>69841742
"Hey anon, there's this guy in town called Mr Burke..."
>>
>>69844912
Yeah, that's true for non-Christians in Chicago.

I'm talking about white professionals on the north side. Where are you from in the south where white christian republicans drank a lot? I heard the bible belt doesn't drink
>>
>>69844841
>We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their religion. It is not religion that makes people jewish; it is religion in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to religion. When we say we want to abolish jews, we do not mean we want to exterminate jews. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of judiasm, thereby abolishing the jews as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, jewishness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages
>>
File: 0.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRq5_o7ZdzM

The amount of kids shot in milwaukee is quite appalling. Look at the related videos on the right.

It's like they are magnets of bullets.
>>
File: 1459615251241.png (65 KB, 800x667) Image search: [Google]
1459615251241.png
65 KB, 800x667
You guys seriously want this man to be the next president?

https://youtu.be/_66rkbja134
>>
File: alien-nation-james-caan-200.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
alien-nation-james-caan-200.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>69845548

holy mother of mayhem... the fuck was that?
>>
File: 1459643702286.jpg (115 KB, 507x568) Image search: [Google]
1459643702286.jpg
115 KB, 507x568
>>69845761
The next leader of the free world.
>>
>>69845453
oh wow sub a word for a word oh wow make u think oh wow
>>
File: 1437274633081.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1437274633081.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>69845843
triggered Berniebro?
>>
>>69845476
MKE is an incredibly violent city. It's really unlike anything else in the state, but like most cities, the bulk of the shit is confined to certian neighborhoods.
>>
>>69846122
It's almost like it's full of niggers or something
>>
>>69846189
that's pretty much it. Most places downtown are fine but riverwest is not nearly as safe as people like to claim. Unfortunately both major universities border some pretty rough spots at the edges of their campuses on the west (marquette) and on the north (uw-milwaukee) so you've got to be careful at night, even someplace otherwise fine.

I had to click 18 pictrues to be able to post this.
>>
>>69842249
Unfortunately there are no exit polls for Texas in 2012, but in 2014 Hispanic men voted 49-48 in favor of Abbot. Hispanic women were 40-60 in favor of Davis, but I suspect that has more to do with the "womyn" factor. I'll be very curious to see how we vote in this election, but plenty of us legal spics are conservative/Republican. Democrat's don't have as much of a stranglehold as the media would like you to believe.
>>
>>69846189

The south side black girls are actually quite fuckable and smell good.

The farther north you go... oh man, it's bad like some jungle shit festering.
>>
>>69846189
should also add that almost every black person I know that grew up in the city has lost an immediate family member to violence. One girl I know is the last of her siblings. She lost two borthers.
>>
>>69838531
Once rush Limbaugh is off the air Wyoming will go back to normal. They literally do whatever he says there
>>
>>69838531

Wait till I leave. I'll make sure that what happened in wisconsin doesn't happen elsewhere... I'll be an over watch for cancer. I know the signs, I'v lived here my entire life trying to figure out why these people are like zombies.
>>
File: CfJ6SDzUUAElMjq.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfJ6SDzUUAElMjq.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>69847229
Join us.
Join us.
Join us.
>>
>>69847332
CAN'T

STUMP

WON'T

STUMP
>>
>>69846632

The cream of the crop of black women find white men. The opposite is not true for black men. They get literal trash in comparison.
>>
>>69839124
What part of 20 trillion don't you understand. We call you cuckservatives because you sit back and watch the country get raped by Mexico, Asia, the ME, and EU and say yes master more free trade.
>>
>>69841329
So that's it? You people are just buttmad Trump pushed your halfwit governor out of the race?
>>
File: joshcube.png (33 KB, 1154x370) Image search: [Google]
joshcube.png
33 KB, 1154x370
>>69840090
>http://wisconsinsucksass.blogspot.com/
Guy sounds like a total tool. When everyone seems like they're out to get you it probably means you're a faggot.
>written by "joshcube"
Let's see if he's a faggot everywhere online...
https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/30id2g/in_the_united_states_can_you_go_to_prison_for/cpspi5u
Not exactly what I was expecting.
>>
>>69841009
If you are white Wisconsin is the holy land.
>>
>>69839035
If you repeat a lie enough it becomes the truth, or so the media thinks.
>>
>>69849209
Wow
>>
>>69849209
what in the fuck man. What a mess.
>>
>>69849209
https://np.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/33is9h/remember_that_guy_who_wanted_to_show_his_willy_in/

there is more
>>
File: anotherjoshcube.png (83 KB, 1200x721) Image search: [Google]
anotherjoshcube.png
83 KB, 1200x721
>>69849664
>>69849798
>>69851170
http://isitnormal.com/story/women-running-offdrifting-away-21670/
Oh man is there more. Just searching joshcube brings up a goldmine of autism, self pity and incest.
>>
>>69851322
I think we've been trolled very very hard.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/joshcube
>>
>>69847332
HOLY SHIT. This must be true because i see a screenshot but have not heard anyone else report this amazing news
>>
File: 1456941899613.gif (4 MB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
1456941899613.gif
4 MB, 490x476
Reading this thread has taught me something:

People from Wisconsin are absolutely retarded.
>>
>Kasich
LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY
>>
>>69843511
Sykes or belling would have never said that
>>
>>69851649
Yeah, I can find things from him going back even further to 2001, but I'm pretty sure its an actual autistic guy living his fucked life like a less known chris chan.
>>
Cruz cant win at this point. If it goes to convention the establishment will hand pick someone other than Trump and Cruz nothing will change and the country will continue to decline.

Break the fucking cycle.
>>
>>69838449
Abandon thread, Scott Walker fags are pouring in
>>
>>69838490
Trump will WIN.

Trump MUST WIN
>>
>>69836718
Nigger, you're destined to a life of trying to impregnate your palm.
>>
>>69840090
This man right here knows EXACTLY what is wrong with modern "conservatism."
>>
>>69840198
So the GOP wants its defining issues to be just abortion and gay marriage?

Nothing important like bad trade deals with China, stopping illegal immigration, no more Saudi wars, ending Islamic immigration?
>>
File: 1459723878465.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459723878465.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>69835513
>Wiscuckson
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM
>>
File: scott_crossed_eyes.jpg (31 KB, 652x360) Image search: [Google]
scott_crossed_eyes.jpg
31 KB, 652x360
>>69855074
ABORT ABORT
>>
File: 1433502070024.jpg (96 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1433502070024.jpg
96 KB, 720x540
>>69843654
WI here
I like you
>>
File: ImageSTEAM2.jpg (110 KB, 709x588) Image search: [Google]
ImageSTEAM2.jpg
110 KB, 709x588
>>
File: 1456977598758.jpg (125 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1456977598758.jpg
125 KB, 500x750
>>69837621
>>
File: 1429999528401.jpg (39 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1429999528401.jpg
39 KB, 648x648
>>69844558
Was pretty sure I caught that as well I had to read it several times over just to make sure I was reading it right
>>
>>69848867
>this
ex green bay fag here,

holy shit the nigs with the white trash here is fucking atrocious
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.