[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 482x427
Will Trump make it easier to move to the USA for Brits/Other Euros?

I don't see a future for the UK.
>>
>>69833189

It'll be harder.
>>
>UK
He hates muslims and spics, so you're out of luck.
>>
>>69833189
No. Hopefully he gives the go ahead for a few nato armies to launch coups. Then things can sort themselves out.
>>
>>69833189
If you are not muslim or a commie you are welcome.

Now how do you feel about pork and the imperial measurement system?
>>
>>69833189
If Trump win you wont need to Britbro. He'll be the spark of white nationalism that liberates Europe.
>>
>>69833484
Pork is absolutely haram.
Imperial system is inferior but I will put up with it if it means being able to own a gun.
>>
>>69833189
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-let-in-more-white-immigrants

Trump then immediately segued into calling for allowing more immigration to the United States from Europe.

"Now I say to myself, why aren't we letting people in from Europe?" Trump continued. "Nobody wants to say it, but I have many friends from Europe, they want to come in."

You tell me
>>
>>69833189
Start advancing your career and skills. Get a job lined up, got through the process. It's not just "I fly here and live"
>>
>>69833189
no, get fucked you stupid cuck
>>
>>69833189
I imagine it'll be more difficult, but not impossible. Legal immigration will likely always be allowed, especially if you're from a non-shit part of the world (i.e. UK).

That being said, I think it might be better for you to stay in your country to try and make things better. Right now, the UK needs all the sensible people it can get, and you seem fairly reasonable to not see a future for the country as it is now.
>>
File: 1459715635221.jpg (81 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1459715635221.jpg
81 KB, 800x577
Stay and fight!
>>
>>69833189
Doubt it
>>
>>69833189
Because Europe is infested, we will be quarantined.
Stiff up a lip and get ready for the happening.

You are about to be stuck In the eye of the storm provided you do not gain shelter in one of the East European countries while schengen is active prior to the happening.
>>
>>69834641
This fantasy race war will never happen. People are too soft and weak to fight for anything anymore.
>>
>>69834902
Don't fight for your race. Fight for what you believe in.
>>
He's not going to win, so don't get your hopes up britcuck.
>>
File: YESSIR.png (10 KB, 266x296) Image search: [Google]
YESSIR.png
10 KB, 266x296
>>69836815
Aye, sarge. That I could do.
>>
>>69833189
easier, he specifically said he wants white europeans
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.