[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improving The Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 65
File: 360_right_wing_germany_1218.jpg (38 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_right_wing_germany_1218.jpg
38 KB, 360x235
I've come to a realization, /pol/. Share your thoughts with me on this:

The continued effectiveness of the right-wing, pro-western values movement relies on our ability to maintain a reasonable, educated and APPROACHABLE image in the eyes of both the media and the public.

The football hooligan, holocaust-denying, window-smashing image that many right wingers often embody does not help our cause by any stretch of the imagination, and in fact, seriously damages it. We can't go around screaming "kill all niggers" or "gas the kikes" and inciting violence. These may seem like harmless memes but we can not allow these slogans to continue to define us as a sensible, factually founded, modern political movement. These characteristics make us no better than the senseless, blanket-tolerance, anti-white leftism that is now for the mot part totally embraced by mainstream society/media.

Also, We must also stop shitting on those that are part of the far-right but may not agree with 100%. For example, classical conservatives, the alt-right, traditionalists, and many libertarians share many of the same primary goals.

Lastly, it is important too that we do not hastily dismiss messages from right-journalists such as Crowder, Watson, Yiannopolous, Molyneux and Mcinnes. We may not agree on all the same things, but their ability to broadcast to millions of people and promote awareness of a right-wing message should never be overlooked.

The pendulum of mainstream society has swung way to the left and we must bring it back.

Our biggest asset is that we have FACTS rather than feelings to reinforce our ideas.

>tl;dr: the right-wing movement must become a more cohesive, sensible and mature movement if we want to promote our ideas more successfully and gain greater popularity.
>>
File: 1446928599916.jpg (129 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1446928599916.jpg
129 KB, 466x700
>>69831524
Hi there.
In Germany we are on a good way.

Though there is always the skinhead strawman that behaves like a monkey.
The media is happy and point with their fingers on them:
>see, thats how natsocs are... stupid, lazy, ugly
>>
>>69831797
my point exactly. You and I may share most views with that skinhead, but his lack of ability to act sensibly makes him a perfect 'representative' of the right-wing to the leftist media.
>>
>>69831988
yes. but these so called skinhead who behave like that, are actually not our allies.
Skinheads are all right, dont get me wrong, but this sub-scene has a lot of trojan horses among them.

Educated right wingers have a natural radar for U-Boots in their ranks.

We need a maverick who is an hero.
He could turn the public opinion of right wingers into our favour
>>
/pol/ is for dank memes senpai. Unless you have plan to convert millionaires to the far right or know a way to give amren a public platform, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>69832515
I listed a few of these journalists who discuss these ideas, but you're right in saying the alt-right+ doesn't have a true 'maverick' who we can all rally behind. Trump is the closest thing to that I suppose.
>>
>>69831524
The right wing needs to do little more than wait.
The west and leftist governments are practically inviting muslims to attack their nations with the "everyone is welcome" bullshit.
Once akmal has blown up and shot enough bleeding heart liberals people will increasingly look around for a political ideology with the best interests of the citizenry protection and immigration minimisation as their core focus.
Issues the right has been holding as a solid core for decades.
It's happening in France, it's happening in Belgium, it's even happening, to some extent, in the US.
>akmal and Jamal blow up another nation and shoot innocents
>more and more people see the right as the only protection left.
>????
>glory
>>
>>69832863
>Trump is the closest thing to that I suppose.
I hope so.
He will change a lot for us too.
His election will widen the overton-window
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

It' s a too long time to 2017
>>
File: pkj.jpg (44 KB, 899x597) Image search: [Google]
pkj.jpg
44 KB, 899x597
Three things, OP.
1) There is no universal standpoint, stop trying. You must accommodate to your nation's background, history and spirit. Hooligan image is pretty much accepted in Poland for example, in my country, you are praised in public for defacing a mosque with a pig blood, while wearing balaclavas. Praised by ordinary people, elderly and teenagers as well. I can't imagine something like that would be accepted in England or France.

2) Hooligans, violent people, overall that "SA" type of guys - they are good, healthy and solid core to every movement who want to be successful, while rising from the bottom. However, they MUST be organized by neatly looking, clever and vocal people. Leftists know this well.

3) When considering situation in many European countries (west especially), there is now a very correct time to start creating militias BEFORE you consider any real political career. Because of danger from immigrants and leftists militants alike. That is tied with point 1.
>>
>>69831524
The problem is when we become more digestible to normal fags we move further and further away from our goals accepting tokens and as soon as that has happened there is no point.
>>69831797
They are useful soldiers nothing more. The media is biased. All or ideas will be given this treatment.
>>
File: Official pol standard.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Official pol standard.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>69831524
>LOOK MUM I POSTED IT AGAIN
Just fuck off JIDF. You're not going to divide and conquer the alt right.

There is already a movement for what you want. It's called CONSERVATISM.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

SAGE
>>
File: 1441818668807.jpg (309 KB, 1323x529) Image search: [Google]
1441818668807.jpg
309 KB, 1323x529
>>69831524
Pic related is the only answer that needs to be made to this thread every time you post it.

SAGE
>>
>>69836955
>you're not going to divide and conquer the alt right

you must not have read my post, I want the opposite.
>>
>>69831524
I am a leaf too!
>>
>>69831524
West need useful idiots just like the left. I think the problem is the lack of intellectual right wing commentary to offset it.
We're won't win the comedians, or the entertainers, but we can win over academia.
>>
>>69831524
champion the right as a womens cause. its the only thing that will work
>>
File: HOLY FUCK I LOVE BEING WHITE.jpg (180 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK I LOVE BEING WHITE.jpg
180 KB, 700x475
>>69837455
Yeah. By purging the grassroots origins of the entire movement. Those guys were 1488ing before you even heard of hitler little boy. You don't belong here if they hurt your feelings. It's not about getting normies to love you. It's about setting up radical zero tolerance opposition to the very idea of complacent autogenocidal normie society. And they don't give a FUCK if you want to make it all fluffy for them. They'll still put a hitler tache on Trump memes even though he loves a jew. Now fuck off back to r/JIDF.
>>
>>69831797
>>69831988
>>69832515

you can not control how these subhumans behave. it is impossible. every movement, every ideology, every group of people will inevitably have a bunch of underclass morons like this. no way around it.
for every dumb skinhead hooligan on the right there is a retarded antifa punk on the left.
but in leftist controlled media , the latter is ignored while the former is paraded around and used to vilify the right wing.
the only solution is media control. stop broadcasting the 'violent dumb skinhead' stereotype, replace it with laughing at pink haired tumblrites who spout KILL WHITEY shit.

that's how you change public opinion. no other way.
>>
>>69831524

Japan's Right has dominated for 50 years because they have a mixture of both. The street thugs have their uses.
>>
>it's not about getting normies to love you

how can you argue against the fact that our movement needs to be widened?

I'm not talking about 'watering down' The Right, just about making it more cohesive, appealing and effective in order to recruit more people
>>
>>69838170
Or don't play their game. Change the rules. They already shat on the board and flipped it.

Most people are not stupid but are afraid to be isolated or loose their livelihood. You have to show them that they are not alone.
>>
You are assuming that you can change things playing by their rules, the "modern" rules of democracy, which I find increasingly less likely every day.

Keep in mind that if the pendulum swings back too soon and too slowly, it might swing back again even faster than before. It's what happened after WWII.
>>
>>69831524

Its doomed from the start since by its very nature, it just attracts dumb obnoxious edge lords who just want to shitpost racist jokes.

Its also retardedly obsessed with trying to improve the image of Hitler and nazism for some reason I just cant understand. You guys waste so much fucking time trying to convince every everyone hitler dindu nuffin, and you just end up looking like weirdo crazy people

And like you said, it is autistically strict with "purging" people who not only dont believe in the exact same thing as them, but also dont engage in the stupid things I already mentioned.

>>69836955
>>69834179

See what I mean?
>>
File: GoogleBlackPride.jpg (72 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
GoogleBlackPride.jpg
72 KB, 480x480
>>69831524
Good luck with that, OP. Think about this aspect of things: Most common people with an internet connection use Wikipedia to verify facts and information. Wikipedia itself is infested with leftist scum, and articles on racism, white pride, and other such topics reflect the viewpoints of lunatic sociologists. How are you going to make the right wing look good when the left has the narrative completely locked down?
>>
>>69838731
most people are stupid.
i dont think you fully understand how severe the situation is in germany.
leftists run the schools, the universities, the kindergartens, and all media.
the vast majority of normies are successfully indoctrinated and trust them. the vast majority of normies will unironically support statements like 'diversity is our strength'.

there is no way to un-indoctrinate them while the indoctrination machine is still operational. leftist ideology has been ingrained in their heads starting in early childhood.

the only way to reverse this situation would require a complete reversal of the media and education systems, turning both into right-wing propaganda machines instead of left-wing propaganda machines. and even that would take decades to create results.
>>
>>69831524

Agreed. I never use these garbage memes in a serious discussion. I only ever do it when someone posts a bait thread.
>>
People alway stalk about the overton window being shifted and extremist views allowing more moderate views to be seen as reasonable. If that's true, then we want the far right football hooligan types.

Hell, you've got normies in the media mentioning /pol/ now.

I see some of these anti-nigger boards talking about how they have to moderate the nigger talk, ban certain words, just use stats, but I think the emotional appeal and normalizing more moderate racism is the appeal of some of these places. And the taboo factor helps a little, too.
>>
>>69831524
>Lastly, it is important too that we do not hastily dismiss messages from right-journalists such as Crowder, Watson, Yiannopolous, Molyneux and Mcinnes. We may not agree on all the same things, but their ability to broadcast to millions of people and promote awareness of a right-wing message should never be overlooked.
fuck off pol just go ahead and let these faggots only out for making a profit hijack your entire movement and subvert it while they speak for you
>>
This an immensely retarded post. How did an reddit shill get onto the damn board? Sigh.

Guess what, fag-I mean, OP. Not everyone has the money to afford a goddamned S.S Waffen uniform, or will care to, or has the money to appear "acceptable" by white collar society. Infact, white collar society is so fucking cucked, any pro white man will never be accepted by it. That's why natsocs in public are a rowdy bunch of badass skinhead shitkickers who're drunk as fuck. Because we are living up life and don't care about what your stupid desert-dry snatch thinks.

Fuck off.
>>
>>69831524
I disagree. You are wanting to quell the fire that been ignited, worldwide by the non-PC approach of Donald Trump.

Taking your milquetoast approach has gotten conservatism deeper in the hole for decades. Once our politicians get to DC, they like media attention and want to be liked and popular. (Trying to redeem their nerdiness from high school and college) while sometimes being bought off. Our Republican elected leaders end up sounding like liberals after a while, kind of like you, OP.

With the tactics we've been up against for so many years, I say it's time to take the gloves off. Being a demure, dignified Republican has been to our detriment.

Fuck off OP, we don't want to be approach by progressives, every time we "compromise" with liberals, our rights and protections erode... This is not the time for Kumbaya.
>>
>>69839395
>fuck off pol just go ahead and let these faggots only out for making a profit hijack your entire movement and subvert it while they speak for you

This is another problem, its too infected with utterly paranoid people to such a degree that they see anyone making any sort of progress against their "enemies" or whatever as being secret agents, or liar, or honey pots. Crab in bucket mentality

Also, WAY too stubborn to ever actually fuction, and what makes it worse is that they dont even have a concrete belief system. Very vague shit, so its hard for them to even come together if they do find completely like minded people

And politics is all about compromise, so this shit has literally no chance.

tl;dr-this will remain an internet subculture and nothing more
>>
>>69839018
>Its doomed from the start since by its very nature, it just attracts dumb obnoxious edge lords who just want to shitpost racist jokes.
>Its also retardedly obsessed with trying to improve the image of Hitler and nazism for some reason I just cant understand. You guys waste so much fucking time trying to convince every everyone hitler dindu nuffin, and you just end up looking like weirdo crazy people
>And like you said, it is autistically strict with "purging" people who not only dont believe in the exact same thing as them, but also dont engage in the stupid things I already mentioned.
Who. Fucking. Cares. Go back to GOP.com if you don't like it. Everything you want is already there.
>>
>>69839652
I guess I didn't word my post properly. I in no way wish to dilute the conservative/right-wing message. All I want is for us to become more cohesive and maintain a more professional and measured approach. We have all the facts.

No PC, no anti-trump, no cuckservatism. The right HAS ceded far to much to liberals, I agree.
>>
>>69839945
>Who. Fucking. Cares.

dont be a child and go with this petty "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!" only trash people have this mentality.

And some people care about actually accomplishing shit instead of just posting "le epic memes" on the internet
>>
>>69839652
The far left is mainstream and you have people openly saying that women who accuse men of rape should automatically be believed, that the men should be fired and held in jail until convicted solely on the woman's word. See the ghomeshi case.

It's acceptable to be openly anti-white, anti-male and anti-west. Being moderate isn't necessary for them, why is it important for the right?

You need to fight fire with fire. Right now the left is less pussified than the right and people respect that.
>>
and shouting buzzwords like "fuck off JIDF", "muh hitler" etc make us no better than our enemies. We have to 'be the better man', per se.
>>
File: 1448870839985.png (309 KB, 2300x940) Image search: [Google]
1448870839985.png
309 KB, 2300x940
>>69839018
>for some reason I just cant understand

So basically you're as left as you can get without being left or, without admitting to be left anyway. The same way anti-fascists deny that they actually are, by definition, the very thing they complain about. Memeing aside I genuinely believe Reddit would be a better fit for you, they don't use rational thought or live in the real world either so you'll fit right in.
>>
>>69840329

>if you arent a neo-nazi then youre a liberal!

stormfag pls. Take your cookie cutter edge lord bullshit back to stormfront if you are going to get triggered every time someone doesnt buy into your horeshit meme history
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Bad goym! Go back smashing windows and blaming jews for everything.
>>
File: 1459694253937.jpg (395 KB, 1134x993) Image search: [Google]
1459694253937.jpg
395 KB, 1134x993
>>69839712
Except we have put our man in the presidential race. He might not get in. But he's put our agenda on the table. Don't write the alt right off. Literally millions of kids' minds are influenced right HERE in the alt right HQ. This is one of the biggest websites on the internet. And it's attractively edgy as fuck BECAUSE of the 1488ers.
>>
>>69840278

Explaining to them exactly how they are behaving like SJW only makes them more angry and causes them to just double down on their retarded behavior.

They basically act like a spoiled child and think crying the most means they "win" the argument.
>>
>>69840828

>le us neo-nazis made Trump!

Delusions of grandeur I see. Never mind that Turmp is one of the most Israel friendly candidates, and you latching onto him like a lampray and then taking credit for all of his accomplishments is pathetic

>Literally millions of kids' minds are influenced right HERE in the alt right HQ. This is one of the biggest websites on the internet. And it's attractively edgy as fuck BECAUSE of the 1488ers.

cringest shit ever m8. You are really need to take a break from this site once in a while
>>
>>69839187
I know how we fought communism back in a day. They did the same thing but it was obvious to everybody.
People needed a spark. They are afraid and uninformed as people during communist era.
You everyday Hans can change. There are tons of people doubting their own opinion when faced with facts.
They are not stupid they only want to ensure their survival. They will follow what's the safest and socially accepted option.
A new leader must appear and let them realize that government is acting against them.
That's why left is so afraid of nationalism. Merkel is weak. Any strong leader who can organize a large group of people will look stronger. Then sheep will follow.
>>
>>69831524
>to beat the Jew we must become the Jew

Fuck off, JIDF Shill.
>>
File: 1454968111025.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1454968111025.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>69840180
>dont be a child and go with this petty "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!" only trash people have this mentality.
>And some people care about actually accomplishing shit instead of just posting "le epic memes" on the internet
WHO. FUCKING. CARES. I'll meme hitler all day just to keep people like you away. Don't like it? You know where to go.
>>
>>69840113
I can appreciate your enthusiasm to spread conservatism, to make it more palletable to the Normie's, but when you try to sway liberals with facts and stats, it seldom prevails.

All I'm saying is, we have to get in the mud with the pigs. We can't win with clean hands when up against the big red machine, spinning out of control. (Media, voter fraud, federal money laundering, etc)

Donald Trump has been a huge wake up call.and as we've witnessed in liberals too many times, those that scream the loudest get attention, and mostly get their way. We cannot, and must not water down our anger of being betrayed by our leaders.
>>
File: 1459124962277.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1459124962277.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>69841014
BORING.
>>
>>69831524
>leaf
Fuck it I think you've got a point here
>>
>>69841182
>>69841129

I get it, you got triggered and decided to shitpost in response

This totally proved my point wrong about how all you do is shitpost
>>
>>69833349
This. Fourth Reich soon, all we must do is wait.
>>
File: 1406545927975.jpg (270 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
1406545927975.jpg
270 KB, 542x1099
>>69841280
>THE HOLOCAUST IN 10 SECONDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>THE HOLOCAUST IN 20 SECONDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>MORE EYE WITNESS TESTIMONIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>THE LAST DAYS OF THE BIG LIE: SPIELBERG'S HOAX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>AUSCHWITZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>MAJDANEK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>TREBLINKA, BELZEC, SOBIBOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>>
>>69841432

And there it is. The classic stormfag wall of shitpost.

I was waiting for you to dump your shitty youtube documentaries and made up jpg images
>>
File: 1456510524311.jpg (26 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
1456510524311.jpg
26 KB, 600x405
>>69841432
>>
>>69831524
When in history has a problem like this ever been solved by a policy climb down?

These progressive mobs and their ideas are just as unappealing to you as the neo nazis in your pic no? Well those progressives are popular and influential.
and the public sways their way because the far right has been silenced and the far left has a monopoly on extremism. DESPITE the two sides being equally capable of massive damage.
>>
>>69831524
I agree, we need a friendly approachable appearance to attract young people abd public good will.

This will lul them into a false sense of security and then BAM! death squads
>>
File: 1441662986068.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1441662986068.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>69841515
How are you going to stop it mate.
>>
>>69841619
>Well those progressives are popular and influential.

name one SJW policy that is actually popular in the mainstream.

inb4 you use something like "THEY THINK BLACK ARE HUMANS!"
>>
>>69841713

Im not because I dont really care about you that much

just like everyone else in your hollow life. Keep begging for attention though
>>
File: 1442928120362.jpg (116 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
1442928120362.jpg
116 KB, 1024x581
>>69841526
>>
My heart will never really be in this movement because I will never have a family.

So in the end I have no serious investment in the future.
>>
>>69831524
we need white genocide to end the imprisonment of poor people because westerners are racist against the poor.
>>
File: 1459115084759.jpg (109 KB, 580x612) Image search: [Google]
1459115084759.jpg
109 KB, 580x612
>>69841859
>>
>>69841432
Hitler is one of the most despised and hated figures in history and no amount of propaganda will ever change that.
Stop driving the WN movement back
>>
File: lifeline011[1].jpg (1 MB, 1499x1007) Image search: [Google]
lifeline011[1].jpg
1 MB, 1499x1007
>>69841058
m8 half of my country fought communism as well.
the situation today is much different. commie indoctrination was always knon as such to the people because its failure and lies were so blatantly obvious.

state propaganda about how good life in our glorious socialist republic supposedly is doesn't work well when your family members in the west can buy cool cars whenever they want while you have to register years in advance, and the only thing you can get is a shitty trabi. people know the state is full of shit when they talk about communist utopia while the workers have shitty lives and have to stand in line for a chence to get food.

today, people legitimately believe that everything is going to be fine, that all these poor muslims are nice people and enrich our culture, and that dumb germans dont deserve their own land anyway because hitler.

in america there is white guilt among liberals, in germany there is nazi guilt among normies. kids are routinely traumatized with nazi horror stories as early as elementary school. every single media outlet plays into it constantly.

you see pic related? it accurately describes the average germans emotional reaction whenever someone mentions hitler or even alludes to anything related to ww2. it's a knee-jerk reaction, a reflex people here are trained to develop from early childhood, and it is constantly reinforced through the media machine.
>>
File: 1441386681333.png (295 KB, 513x597) Image search: [Google]
1441386681333.png
295 KB, 513x597
>>69841958
>>
File: 1441625298228.jpg (135 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1441625298228.jpg
135 KB, 500x700
>>69841982
But Hitler did nothing wrong. He's moe af.
>>
>>69841151
>>69840113

>but when you try to sway liberals with facts and stats, it seldom prevails.

We need to go beyond this meme. If people didn't reason themselves into a certain position then perhaps we cannot reason them out of it but there must never the less be a process by which they move from one place to the other. There's an unwillingness to examine how it is exactly that people get themselves into certain position and I don't why.

My personal view on the matter is that certain ideas that are unconscious or only dimly perceived by the individual actually end up supporting certain idea that are fully conscious and it's impossible to destroy the conscious ideas without sapping the unconscious ones.

A good example of this would be the way ordinary muslims actually revive the idea of a caliphate by talking about the Islamic golden age. While the notion of the golden age isn't overtly pro-caliphate, it never the less presents a period in which there most definitely were a caliphate as a positive. It furthermore does this within the context of an overarching, all pervasive climate of anti-westernism and multiculturalism which makes the left very favorable to the promotion of this idea even though it's actually politically dangerous as fuck.

So you get this dumb fucking idea of an Islamic golden age into the head of a kid age eight to twelve and suddenly, when he's sixteen, seventeen, the idea of a caliphate actually seems dandy to him, but he doesn't know why. It just "emerged" in his head that this was the case.
>>
File: barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (121 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
barbara-spectre-quote.jpg
121 KB, 1023x838
>>69842061
>>
File: 1442787604215.jpg (75 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
1442787604215.jpg
75 KB, 481x703
>>69842367
>>
>>69841923
How the fuck is America racist and anto-poor when we are the most charitable in money and mission work than any other country in mankind's history.

You better take that lowly assertion elsewhere, because you will get verbally battered for an asinine comment like yours anon, with no facts or statements to back it up.
>>
File: 1441059740180.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1441059740180.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>69842430
>>
Just stop, while of course our world/political view is correct, the left has been so successful and and become so strong over the last 25yrs that find ourselves small in number and with the edge of a cliff at our backs.

Leftism has been the most dynamic religion of the past century, not Islam and not Christianity.

They control about 3/4 of what is needed for total dominance:

-The Education systems (especially the University)

-The Media

-About just over half the Political "control"

The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

We're about to become very, very small.
>>
File: 1448505005011.jpg (52 KB, 483x460) Image search: [Google]
1448505005011.jpg
52 KB, 483x460
>>69842472
>>
File: Where your thoughts come from.jpg (575 KB, 776x1522) Image search: [Google]
Where your thoughts come from.jpg
575 KB, 776x1522
>>69842678
>>
>>69841780

I dunno, how about why our opinions are on /pol/, and facebook and twitter look like this.
Germany censors dissent, Sweden censors rape, FN was trounced in France by an 'antiracist' rally.

When one side has been silenced the other is going to be more popular and more influential.
>>
File: 1440249601692.jpg (737 KB, 2112x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440249601692.jpg
737 KB, 2112x1280
>>69842747
>>
File: jewish-reserve.jpg (101 KB, 580x404) Image search: [Google]
jewish-reserve.jpg
101 KB, 580x404
>>69842811
>>
File: 1441389540131.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
1441389540131.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>69842865
>>
File: 1442795064420.png (1 MB, 1356x2148) Image search: [Google]
1442795064420.png
1 MB, 1356x2148
>>69842959
>>
File: 1442387127077.jpg (837 KB, 1271x2097) Image search: [Google]
1442387127077.jpg
837 KB, 1271x2097
>>69843193
>>
File: 1458947811835.gif (535 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1458947811835.gif
535 KB, 500x391
>>69831524
Since pol/ has people from around the world we should get behind under a single symbol to show global unity, a single website of our agenda, and so on.

P.S. No Hitler related insignia since Jews will milk it to no end.
>>
File: 1440974403884.jpg (171 KB, 776x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440974403884.jpg
171 KB, 776x1000
>>69843246
>>
File: Official pol insignia.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Official pol insignia.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>69843286
>>
>>69842231
Your idea is not a bad one, I just don't see the logistics of getting that off the ground. You have Muslims that are seeing they are imposing their wills on Christians and non-muslims, and making headway with it. They won't give up that mealticket like blacks to slavery or Jews to the Holocaust.

Plus the media won't allow a message like that to be heard. I honestly think our best bet is doing what we do here, and other blog sites, and potentially having an outbreak of independent media/blog sites that are for conservatism.The message is best carried out through visuals from YouTube, and hashing it out with liberals online. We are able to reach more people that way, rather than trying to engage a progressive in a college class or at your dinner table with liberal family during the holidays.
>>
File: 1441158758048.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
1441158758048.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>69843326
>>
>>69831524

Spread the truth - don't try to fluff up your image.

No matter how 'clean' you look, the right wing will always be looked down on.

DO NOT CAPITULATE, FAG
>>
The reality is that, for the most part, the arguments and positions of the Left are incredibly simple to dismantle using reason and logic.

The problem we tend to run into, however, is that Liberals will deploy every tactic in the book to avoid addressing your counter-arguments; they will look for ways in which you are being "discriminatory" in order to appear self-righteous to the ignorant masses, they will attack you due to opinions you happen to hold on completely unrelated topics and they will resort to senseless emotionalism to win over the brain-dead masses. Essentially, they will do absolutely anything to avoid having their comfortable bubble of delusion pricked by depressing realities.

This tends to frustrate those of the right and, if you're not capable of remaining composed and articulate, Leftists will use this to further portray you as that, "evil racist bigot".

Those on the right who have been very successful on redpilling people on Islam/multiculturalism/immigration (e.g. Mark Steyn, Douglas Murray, Nigel Farage, Peter Hitchens and, to an extent, Christopher Hitchens) all have certain thing in common: they appear respectable, they are articulate, they are well-informed, they are educated and, most of all, they never lose their cool. They get angry... but they never chimp-out.

TLDR: If you can remain calm, articulate and level-headed, you really shouldn't have much difficulty winning an argument with someone on the Left.
>>
File: 1441998451838.jpg (2 MB, 2832x3916) Image search: [Google]
1441998451838.jpg
2 MB, 2832x3916
>>69843489
>>
The key to its success is to enter the mainstream and upset the balance

Hold rallies. Organize.

But don't be fucking autistic. Be smart.

If you are at a rally, project confidence and carefree attitude. Also get an air horn to occasionally honk intermittently at leftists
>>
File: 1459682779886.jpg (571 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
1459682779886.jpg
571 KB, 1791x960
>>69843776
>>
File: 1448229556874.jpg (81 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
1448229556874.jpg
81 KB, 720x824
>>69843937
>>
File: 1454176350399.jpg (706 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
1454176350399.jpg
706 KB, 1000x2891
>>69844004
>>
>>69842635
Problem is. They are building to fast and using cheap mortar.

The most effective weapon they are using, flooding white countries with culture killing foreigners.
>>
File: 1443924145414.jpg (2 MB, 553x3159) Image search: [Google]
1443924145414.jpg
2 MB, 553x3159
>>69844203
>>
I don't think it's possible to rehabilitate the image of the right, but we could work to stigmatize the far-left. Today one can express any leftist viewpoint with impunity, and oftentimes they will receive praise for it. We need to create consequences for people and institutions that publicly endorse these positions. Until we reach that point, there's no hope.
>>
>>69831524
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69842011
Well ideologies plague minds of intelligent people. I guess they have to learn their lesson.
I still hope there is enough sane people hiding to overcome this. See no further than Trump supporters.
Your propaganda is obvious to everybody. Some choose to believe it for their own sake.
Ideologist will rather die than change but regular people will snap... hopefully before it's too late.
>>
>>69843461
>Plus the media won't allow a message like that to be heard.

But see that's the thing they don't matter that much.

I'm always amazed at people in here and elsewhere bitching and moaning at the media as though it were powerful and therefore making them powerful in the process. The media is only one way of spreading a message to a non-homogeneous (ideologically) population.

At the first stage of a movement, the point at which the media really don't matter that much, the idea isn't to have your message go out to the masses and be recognized as true by all but rather to send signals in such a way that the people that are susceptible to that signal will hear it and know what the fuck's being said, because the point of that moment is to get a certain group of people to recognize one another, because that's the first step toward organization. You build a kind of "core" this way.

At this stage, the media don't matter. In fact a group won't actually be media ready and could easily be destroyed by early exposure. Furthermore, we don't actually need some kind of take over of the media currently but rather the same kind of "social technology" the muzzie have. A lot of that is actually straight up community organizing plus some very solid propaganda. BLM emboddies some of that also but they're not actually a civilizational force. They're purely militant and destructive. They'll always need a "big bad guy" to justify themselves. The muslims don't and neither should we. (Notice that the muslims, at a societal level, aren't in the media until one day, suddenly, they are. And on that day, you realize just how much of them were lurking in the background, away from the media.)

My bet right now is that when you think of these types of movements or when you think of what would need to happen, your timeframe is something like one to two years and not, say, ten?

This is bad if it's the case. We must also have the long view.
>>
File: isnoop_domination.jpg (39 KB, 186x249) Image search: [Google]
isnoop_domination.jpg
39 KB, 186x249
OP makes a thread suggesting that all of us on the right actually focus on the ideas that bind us (e.g. a desire for racial/ethnic homogeneity and self-determination, voluntary association, freedom of speech, promulgating more traditional values etc...), instead of acting like morons and quibbling over absolutely useless shit (one can be far to the right of most people on this board, without caring about holocaust bullshit, hitler, killing all kikes, killing all niggers, killing all muslims, murdering faggots etc...).

OP is basically arguing for a fact-based, logical amren style approach, free of the shit that alienates critical thinkers and productive members of society from the broader right.

OP gets bombarded with spammy infographics, paranoid accusations, bait, and is accused of being a jew in response.

OP is right.

No one cares because this is 4chan, and /pol/ really is satire, or has no hope for anything but shitposting, memery and rpg'ing (which is great fun, can bring us much publicity, but ultimately won't get us very far unless we project a more developed aura).

OP, start getting involved with amren, go to some conferences, and don't worry about the morons on this board. anyone who actually gives a shit about the right, stands behind you.
>>
>>69841515
>>69841982
JIDF plz go
>>
>>69844774
Those images that hurt the right more than they help. They should be done away with.
>>
File: 1447212191952.jpg (117 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
1447212191952.jpg
117 KB, 643x552
>>69844774
Remember what it used to be like before all this? Look at these filthy fucking racist privilieged slave-owning nazi cis goyim and tell me progress isn't being made.
>>
File: 1418122373211.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1418122373211.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>69844827
>>
>>69844827
This
/pol/ is for seriously trying to change the world.
/pol/ is for red-pilling normies, dank memes, raids, research threads, Trump support, and shit posting.
and it is all "satire"
>>
>>69845463
*isn't for tryna
>>
File: 1441384451199.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
1441384451199.png
189 KB, 632x724
>>69844430
>>
File: 1447253098988.jpg (49 KB, 680x754) Image search: [Google]
1447253098988.jpg
49 KB, 680x754
>>69841014
>>
File: 1454849541909.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454849541909.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>69845561
>>
File: 1442787102974.jpg (622 KB, 2460x1427) Image search: [Google]
1442787102974.jpg
622 KB, 2460x1427
>>69845696
>>
File: 1441528318349.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441528318349.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
Keep dumping Jew agenda info. I thought I had many but not enough.
>>
File: MSPGA.jpg (106 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
MSPGA.jpg
106 KB, 960x540
>>69831524
>needing the media's help in making your country great again
pleb kraut fag cuck
>>
File: 1441414046734.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
1441414046734.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>>69846165
>>
File: 1441392161572.jpg (370 KB, 650x897) Image search: [Google]
1441392161572.jpg
370 KB, 650x897
>>69845881
>>
>>69846280
Holy shit. I swear that was a German flag and then it was Canajun. Is this /pol/ road hypnosis

>pleb leaf fag cuck
>FTF...M
>>
File: 1457826911556.jpg (37 KB, 554x428) Image search: [Google]
1457826911556.jpg
37 KB, 554x428
>>69845067
How are you going to shut it down JIDF?
>>
File: 1455639519980.jpg (513 KB, 1524x1262) Image search: [Google]
1455639519980.jpg
513 KB, 1524x1262
>>69846330
>>
File: 1456958349394.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1456958349394.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>69846617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
>>
File: 1441060051943.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
1441060051943.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>69846892
>>
File: 1451306830236.png (2 MB, 3112x2532) Image search: [Google]
1451306830236.png
2 MB, 3112x2532
>>69847075
Slate again. >>69845881
>>
File: 1452898455495.jpg (126 KB, 674x584) Image search: [Google]
1452898455495.jpg
126 KB, 674x584
>>69847381
>>
File: 1441157101826.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1441157101826.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>69847552
>>
File: 1441687386956.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1441687386956.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>69847631
>>
File: 1448508791259.jpg (778 KB, 1471x4282) Image search: [Google]
1448508791259.jpg
778 KB, 1471x4282
>>69848055
>>
File: 1440077393472.png (681 KB, 690x5602) Image search: [Google]
1440077393472.png
681 KB, 690x5602
>>69848155
>>
File: 1445831596864.png (138 KB, 511x2067) Image search: [Google]
1445831596864.png
138 KB, 511x2067
>>69848256
>>
File: 1441496677804.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441496677804.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>69848358
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.