[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you slack jaw /pol/acks, out of the all the romance , which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
Hey you slack jaw /pol/acks, out of the all the romance , which are your least favorite, and why ?

Is it an ethic hate, a dislike of their history? Just the people in general ?

I'm curious.

For me it has to be the french.

Never have I ever met a group as rude or as crude as the french.
>>
Bump a roo?
>>
>>69830000
germanic wienerschnitzels are better
>>
Français
Parce qu'ils ont la meilleure culture et la langue est parlée dans le monde. Deuxièmement, ce serait espagnol
>>
>>69831142
Coming from the dirty Anglo.
>>
>>69830000
Quads checked
>>
>>69830000
I wish we would create a Mediterranegrad with us, Spain, Italy, Greece and occasionally France since they're as Germanic as they are Med.
We all have similar cultures, economies and history. We should have a weaker euro too between ourselves so we could compete.
>>
File: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (11 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png
11 KB, 320x213
>>69830000
That spanish flag is wrong.
>>
>>69830000
Is there fucking anything to Romania besides Vlad the Impaler?
>>
File: 1459523956861.jpg (66 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1459523956861.jpg
66 KB, 850x637
>>69830000
France is the greatest romanic nation.
Italy has the best language/cuisine.
Spain has the most relaxed and comfy way of life.
Portugal has a great history .
Romania is the poorest/underdeveloped country but at least we aren't Moldova, who isn't even represented in the image.

Feels kind of bad, desu.
>>
File: 02.-Occitània.jpg (24 KB, 400x235) Image search: [Google]
02.-Occitània.jpg
24 KB, 400x235
>>69830000
Culturally, France is only romance in the south (Occitania part). The rest is more gerrmanic. To be honest, I would include Occitania, not them as a whole.
>>
I don't think it's fair to call Romanians romanic. They're just south slavs mixed with Gypsies who happened to adopt a romance language.
>>
File: Japanese Drive-by.png (465 KB, 768x327) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Drive-by.png
465 KB, 768x327
>>69833066
I don't think it's fair to call Japanese humans.They're just gooks mixed with polynesian shitskins ,who happened to be bombed the fuck out in WW2.
>>
>>69833360
When Chad got no chill
>>
>>69833360
>implying I'm not an american weeb
Pure teutonic blood seethes in my veins, shitskin
>>
>>69831799
Eh, as a luso canadian, part of me wishes that the iberian union stayed around...if only it wasn't so unfavorable for portugal...
>>
>>69830000
THREAD-SLIDING CUNT

>>69832008
>>
>>69833518
>pure teutonic blood.
>in an americlap
> In gookland.

Seems legit, nigger.
>>
>>69833676
What ?

Why are you linking another thread ?
>>
>>69833518
>Filthy "muh heritage" weeb, that's probably a fat fuck
you're even worse than sub-human, then.
>>
File: 1457010746437.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1457010746437.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>69830000
mfw people hate on the french when they either

>have never been to france
>if they have, only been to paris
>sometimes they put quebecers and french people in the same bag

Now about politeness.

Honestly, it depends on what you think politeness actually is.

If you think it's being fake to everybody and make every fucking social interaction as unctuous as possible, then yes we are not polite.

I've lived in Canada for more than a year and I could not stand how every discussion is so blatantly fake. You can talk to someone for half an hour and you still don't know if they like you or not.

French people don't go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, they don't feign interest. But what's good is that you know when their interest is genuine, and it makes for better conversations.

On topic :

Least favourite would be Spain. I think that Spanish sounds terrible, and I dislike the extreme behaviours of both genders.

The men try to appear as macho as possible, to the point that it becomes ridiculous. Nothing wrong with being masculine, but it has to be genuine. Apart from that they're usually okay.

The women though, are terrible. They crazy, they're whores, they're divas, and they live for drama. Every feminine flaw is magnified x100 in Spanish women. Can't stand them.
>>
File: fixed.png (400 KB, 486x769) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
400 KB, 486x769
fixed
>>
What's with the parrot?
>>
>>69834238
really? i would expect that from a burgerbro lol
>>
>>69834148
>bash people that have stereotypes on french people
>all those stereotypes on spanish people
Where have you been in Spain? For example, Andalusia and Basque country are as similar as Norway and Botswana. You clearly don't have a clue. Don't you?
>>
>>69834521
bro we can't hide our moor genes we gotta accept our legacy
>>
>>69830000
Agreed, french. Most degenerate people in europe. Remember it was the French revolution that encourage the Jews to start promoting postmodernist degeneracy, and that the owner of blacked.com is french, and that Sarkozy said that racemixing was a top priority. Also look up negrophilia. The French are the Jews of the white race.
>>
>>69834148
I've never known where to stand with the French.

I'm Scottish, so I like them. But I'm British, so I hate them.

Where do the French stand on Scotsmen, out of interest?
>>
>>69830000
We wuz Quaads n sheeit
>>
We get to sound like Spaniards but have none of the flair and repute of a "Sexy" language.
Es no bueno.

At least we have Fado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-isYBLIC_0
>>
>>69834669
Even if most portuguese folk are native iberian...right ? I mean yeah we're darker than the Spanish. ..but my Mexican and Arabian pals are both darker than I and most other pork chops.
>>
File: Angola.jpg (178 KB, 1972x892) Image search: [Google]
Angola.jpg
178 KB, 1972x892
>>69834238
>>
>>69834669
Actually to follow up, a few years back didn't RTP do a report on that...and the med group doing the study found only 10-15% of Portuguese folk actually have berbers in them. And even then it's mostly contained in the Algarve and São Miguel because of all the immigration from the Algarve and 50%bring celtic/Proto-Iberian. I could be wrong though.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.