[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. People are complaining about the NSA and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: technical.jpg (145 KB, 705x485) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
145 KB, 705x485
I don't get it.

People are complaining about the NSA and CIA watching over them to look for bad shit.

But shouldn't the people who should be concerned about the government watching over them people who do bad shit?
>>
>>69829570
Get out Bernie fag
Sage
>>
>>69829654
>implying Berniebros don't want the government to watch everything for triggers
>>
>>69829570

yes, precisely

>Mom read my diary and it *totally* ruined my life

if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

>>69829654

might want to read the OP again
>>
>>69829570

the problem with the Alphabets is they both employ and are led by the upper class, privileged and nepotistic elites of the United States
>>
>>69830970

and might I add their children as well
>>
>>69830970
What's Jamal and his 20 kids gonna do for the government?

CIA Agent Shermaine?
>>
Define "bad shit".

In many countries "bad shit" is voicing opinion against refugees, the government and so on.

Maybe one day the government of the US will become the same way. That's why you have the 2nd amendment to the constitution.
>>
>>69831512
Anything the government would find incriminating.

Don't want to be watched = don't do anything to get you watched
>>
>>69831260

its about concern with what interests and values they really serve, and selling out everyone else i.e average Americans who have been fucked over by the education system, nepotism and double standards in society

and we know lying is part of the job

as far as Jamal, if they had an iq above room temperature, they would try to use his 20 kids as informants/linguists after vetting them
>>
>>69831744
>dont wanna have fat neckbeards watching you masturbate=dont go on /pol/
>>
>>69829570
maybe if you stop importing bad people, then you wouldnt need to watch everyone
just sayin'

sips american tea
>>
File: Why Privacy Matters.jpg (665 KB, 989x2298) Image search: [Google]
Why Privacy Matters.jpg
665 KB, 989x2298
>>69831744
>>
>>69832709
tl;dr
>>
>>69829570

>But shouldn't the people who should be concerned about the government watching over them people who do bad shit?

what a brutal sentence, i've read your post like 10 times and i have no fucking clue what your point is

are you trying to say, "why are people upset over NSA and CIA surveillance if they have nothing to hide?"
>>
>>69834456
yes
>>
>>69834586

then who was phone

?
>>
File: fbimurder2.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1272) Image search: [Google]
fbimurder2.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1272
>>69834665
this guy
>>
>>69831744
Okay, so if Obama issues an executive order tomorrow saying execute all whites, you are an easy target because the NSA can easily confirm your race and track your location via the data they've gotten from spying on you through your devices. You'd be killed within a day.

Guess you shouldn't have broken the law, huh?
>>
>>69830558
>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear
This is why government makes information secret to its citizens.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.