[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Things & Wikileaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _89063523_panama_index_draft2.jpg (33 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89063523_panama_index_draft2.jpg
33 KB, 660x371
So with Wikileaks they have literally lit the fuse of brutal civil wars and felt no responsibility whatsoever with the lives lost. What do they try to achieve with this Panama thing now? Are we expected to swallow all the information without questioning the credibility of "anonymous source"? Why did they wait until know if they had concrete evidence of "GLOBAL SCALE CORRUPTIONS"? How do we fight liberal hypocrisy?
>>
Just got home

What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>69829284
"It" is happening. Get ready for the reign of KEK
>>
>>69828888
Wikileaks has never revealed the identity of the people supplying data to them, it's a pillar of how they function, otherwise, whistleblowers would not come forward and leak information, you mouthbreathing turkroach.

/pol/ is literally filled to the brim with contrarian children who simply refuse to look at things objectively simply because they make the right look bad, or just because the left has positive views about it, then it is logical to oppose it.

you're all a bunch of subhuman chimps who still sling shit at each other metaphorically, neck yourselves.
>>
>>69829284
Apparently it was a huge dossier that detailed a bunch of corrupt laundering politicians and tax evaders.

This is what I'm getting from news sources. Apparently Iceland and the UK are having some problems, and George Soros got outed AGAIN as a huge douchebag trying to ruin the world for personal gain.
>>
My cousin just moved to panama because he believes that it is a more profitable economy than the U.S. I hope his apartment gets rekt and he comes back looking like a lil bitch.
>>
WIKILEAKS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LEAK
>>
>>69829749
yeah, put the roach in his place
>>
>>69829749
Buritto didn't mean the informants but the people who REVEAL the information. Tell me they did NOT expecting civil wars to brake off when they are revealing these informations and also tell me honestly guys who release this Panama thing know has no secret agenda of his own.
>>
>>69828888
A

Fucking

ROACH!!

With...

A WASTE OF QUADs

RRRRrrrrrrr---AAAAAaaaaIIIIIIDDDDD! *!!!poof!!!*
>>
Western liberal logic of hypocrisy:

>>reveal secret information about global scale corruptions.
>>have no secret agenda of my own.
>>believe me guys I have the moral higher ground.
>> wars brake out

Well, unintended consequences...
>>
>>69829841
Seriously. It makes all the enemies of the US look bad, adds to the "social upheaval" idea, and says nothing bad about any western power.

Think.
>>
>>69829284
They just found the hidden gold stock of El Chapo !
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.