[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unbiased news site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1126.jpg (77 KB, 623x414) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
77 KB, 623x414
What news should I follow if liberal media is biased and FOX is retarded? Any unbiased sources of news I can follow?
>>
>>69827911

try /news/
>>
>>69828008
You sure its unbiased and not fake?
>>
>>69827911
BBC does a fairly good job at being neutral. CNN isn't bad as long as you keep in mind that it is a bit to the left.
>>
>>69827911
Nothing is unbiased the best you can do is watch news of both slants and decide on the reality for yourself
>>
Chinese state media. As long as it's about Europe and America happenings that have nothing to do with China, it's completely neutral and to the point. Really refreshing. I read exclusively them nowadays.
http://www.news.cn/english/
http://globaltimes.cn/

It's also nice that they cover happenings in shitholes like Africa and Azerbaizan that go completely under radar western media too preoccupied writing about muh genders muh tolerance. Opinion pieces are clearly marked as opinion pieces under opinion sections.

Pay attention to lack of adjectives in those articles.
>>
>>69827911
Nothing is unbiased. When one side breaks a story, you just have to wait for the other side to try to poke holes in it. If they can't, it's probably true.
>>
>>69827911
No such thing
I like reading drudge report though
Better than vice, salon, buzzfeed, fb and shit sites like those
>>
>>69827911
dailystormer.com
>>
>>69828224
>BBC does a fairly good job at being neutral
You sir are retarded
>>
>>69828073
For the most part but you always have to take anything you see on the media with a grain of salt. It become pretty easy to see past bias if you can critically think or cross reference sources.
>>
File: Abby.jpg (86 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Abby.jpg
86 KB, 612x612
>>69827911
RT
>>
>>69829238
Only brits understand how shit BBC is at being neutral, because for other nations the BBC is a godsend compared the the ad filled fea rmongering they call news in the US
>>
Npr is pretty unbiased
>>
>>69830061

>unbiased
>>
>>69827911

FOX is the lesser of the two evils
>>
>unbiased news
>existing

quit living in a fantasy land
>>
File: .jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>69830178
Sorry if RT triggers your burger feelings ameri-kun
>>
>>69827911
Typically, whoever is biased against who's in power right now is at least better than their opponents.

Comparing Canadian outlets, despite the constant oil shilling and retarded pieces about how they're offended by something Trudeau said, The Rebel is still miles ahead of contemporary CBC. CBC's gotten so bad even its consumer reports show is full SJW now.
>>
>>69830290

Keep pretending her Chomsky cocksucking is unbiased, burrito boy
>>
>>69828224
HAHAHA
>>
>>69828224
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>69827911
Following the news, eh, "to see what's happening"...

All news have been proven corrupt. The NYT, Washington Post, AP, Reuters, BBC -- they all have a shit track record. Not just "fox news"... This is the true redpill.

They don't serve you. They serve power conglomerations like Big Business, Government, powerful interest groups like AIPAC(jews) etc, etc. Then you have secret society men and undercover agents in all the important roles within them.

When you turn on the tube to watch "the news", you're seeing exactly what they want you to see. That's not a conspiracy, just look into the track record of any of the entities named here and realize the only time they can be trusted is when some powerful entity doesn't hold any stake in the game.

That is how the world works. The laws doesn't count for the rich & powerful and revolving-door policy in Washington or any other capitol city is the name of the game. I scratch your back, you scratch mine among elite members of society. No one gives a shit about you you filthy prole.

Note: read books. No, not the propaganda books that tell you everything you want to hear with lots of hyperbole.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.