[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANTI-WHITE MTV CUNT WHORE & HUBBY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: MTV.jpg (86 KB, 628x717) Image search: [Google]
MTV.jpg
86 KB, 628x717
Cognitive dissonance

is a term used in modern psychology to describe the feeling of discomfort when simultaneously holding two or more conflicting cognitions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions. In a state of dissonance, people may sometimes feel "disequilibrium": frustration, hunger, dread, guilt, anger, embarrassment, anxiety, etc. The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse.
The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements.

It is the distressing mental state that people feel when they "find themselves doing things that don't fit with what they know, or having opinions that do not fit with other opinions they hold." A key assumption is that people want their expectations to meet reality, creating a sense of equilibrium.

Likewise, another assumption is that a person will avoid situations or information sources that give rise to feelings of uneasiness, or dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance theory explains human behavior by positing that people have a bias to seek consonance between their expectations and reality.

Yeah that's her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlrO67yHX8g
>>
>>69827679
>Tfw I live in one of the five countries
Triggered as fuck, nobody understands Zwarte Piet properly. It's all projection from countries that used to have lots of slave owners.
>>
>>69827679
She has the worlds most punchable face
>>
i bet she's into slave sex fetish as well
>>
>>69827679
Honestly It's such a stupid video.

>>69827845
Take it as a badge of honor, it means your not as cucked as they want you to be.
>>
File: 1446854895194.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446854895194.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>69827919
This. I bet she calls him 'Massa' while she pegs him.
>>
>>69827845
So what's her deal ? She's "pro-black" , propagates anti-white rhetoric. (that she probably doesn't even write herself). and look who she's married to.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>be obsessed with blackness and race and racism
>married to a white woman

Kind of creepy really
>>
Bleached...
>>
>>69828212
It's very odd , it doesn't make sense. Do they even believe what they're saying ?
>>
>>69828395
If they didn't care about race then it's not that strange , but the fact that their entire career is based about racism just makes it really creepy
Like they have a fetish or something

It's like if David Duke was dating Nicki Minaj
>>
>>69828395
Look at the face of her husband. He's obviously a complete weakling. Look at his wide hips and soft figure.

I guarantee she has found herself a weak white men deliberately so she can wake up every day and order a white person around.
>>
>>69827679
he has 100% gayface
like not even remotely straight whatsoever

>>69828395
no its not really odd
you simply cannot fight your subconscious no matter how hard you try to convince yourself/others that you're better.

it's the same reason why all these moralfags are fucking underage boys. They simply spend all their conscious time trying to convince themselves that they are 'greater' than all that 'primal' stuff.
>>
>>69828808
Maybe so. Maybe she's the only one in her house with a pair of balls.
>>
>>69828877
Yeah but i mean come on !!!...Married to someone out of your race , then claiming to be "anti-racist" & "pro black" (which is already contradictory).
But this is a new type of moralfag...I'd understand if the cunt was married to a black guy and paid by jews or traitors to read the bullshit she's saying...
But how can she not lose face ?
She has to be the queen of hypocrisy.
>>
>>69829420
because these SJWs really think they aren't spouting anti white propaganda
they see it as equality, so for them there is no hypocrisy with what they claim and who they marry

it's funny to anyone else without a brain, but to sjws and their followers, it's just 'true equality'
>>
>>69829667
More like insanity.
What a world we live in...A world where feelings trump empirical logic.
>>
>>69829981
Then again..
http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/3380/

I should've said empirical facts.
>>
>>69827679
It's well known among black women that there aren't a lot of good catches to be found among black men. Black women are shockingly open to interracial relationships since black men come up short when it comes to education, career, good life choices, and other qualities that attracts grownups to one another.
>>
Capturing a white male is the same thing for them as capturing a white female is for black guys. It's actually a big achievement if you can lock down a white male.
>>
File: 1459703198740.gif (2 MB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
1459703198740.gif
2 MB, 480x381
ALL BLACKS NEED TO GO FROM EARTH

OUT!OUT!OUT!
>>
>>69827679
>Cognitive dissonance
>is a term used in modern psychology to describe the feeling of discomfort when simultaneously holding two or more conflicting cognitions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions. In a state of dissonance, people may sometimes feel "disequilibrium": frustration, hunger, dread, guilt, anger, embarrassment, anxiety, etc

Like when someone says "I love animals!" but still eats meat. Lol.
>>
>>69830785
Then what's up with the "pro black" / "anti-white rhetoric ?...
I can think of a few exceptions. Stacey Dash Comes to mind. Married a white guy and at least isn't pushing the demonization of white people.
>>
>>69831045
exactly.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.