[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army fitness tests to be re-written to make sure female soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: soldier.jpg (51 KB, 306x457) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
51 KB, 306x457
>Army re-writing fitness tests so women can qualify for front line once rules are changed this summer
>Physical differences between men and women will be recognised in tests
>Female soldiers expected to be allowed to join close combat infantry and armoured regiments
>reforms come alongside changes to the Army's physical training which is currently 'optimised for male physiology'
>Research found women twice as likely to suffer musculoskeletal injuries during training
>modified tests will attempt to 'drive down' the number of women injured
>Colonel Richard Kemp, who commanded British forces in Afghanistan, warned: 'You will have infantry soldiers who are less capable than they are today. I have spoken to people who are serving in the infantry who said that if women are allowed in, they will leave.'

wew lads. Well, we had a good run but our military is pretty much piss at this point.

Article link here.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521538/Army-fitness-tests-written-make-sure-female-soldiers-qualify-line-duty.html

>Sunday Times article for those that know the Daily Mail is piss.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/fitness-test-relaxed-to-help-put-women-on-front-line-79d7bxp25

>Also in the news - SAS has first openly gay soldier.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521016/SAS-recruits-openly-gay-soldier-75-year-history-Iraq-hero-27-lives-male-partner-training-sniper.html
>>
>>69827507

Men are better than women.
>>
>>69828183
Yes, that was the whole point of the thread.
>>
You can train a dog to smell cunt from miles away. Not even bleeding cunt. Just leaky cunt juice. Cavemen had this figured out. These idiots just gave away the position of every infantry unit to every disgruntled shitskin with a pet Fido, a can of dog food, and a female relative to practice on.
>>
File: 1457142985152.jpg (174 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1457142985152.jpg
174 KB, 497x732
>>69827507
>Anon, I can't carry my equipment. You can carry it for me right?
>Anon, I can't f-fight! It's too scary ;__;
>Anon, you're shot! I'll carry you to safety. Oh, I can't move you Anon... You're too heavy for me. Good luck!
>Looks like I got knocked up by one of the guys who I fucked, looks like it's easy street for me now!
>>
>>69827507
Women should only be allowed in the infantry to be rape victims.
>>
>>69828833
Is this actually true. Why can't you do the same for men?
>>
>>69828833
What would stop Amir's dog from sniffing under a girls burka than finding US soldiers?
>>
>>69828833
With that logic you can train a dog to smell sweat from miles away

Anyway, Females in the military is a shitty idea, Not only arent they fit enough for warfare, They are a direct hazard to their squad as seen in the afghan/iraq conflict were units with females in them would sacrifice their mission and own safety to save a female, Instincts to protect in men are hard to train away.
>>
>>69828833
Except mudshits hate dogs
>>
File: 1439075937153.jpg (51 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1439075937153.jpg
51 KB, 600x360
FUCKING JUST
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FUCKING CUNT OF A NATION

Why do we even have an army at this point?
>>
>>69827507

this thread triggers me. not because of any thing said, but i know someone is gonna post that one webm of the swedish basic training test and it hurts every time i see it
>>
legit triggered
>>
File: 1448393712836.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448393712836.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>69827507
>>
>>69829301
We're not always going to be sand nigger removal service.
>>
>>69828761

I know, I was just bumping because I feel as though this type of shit needs to be exposed more. We let women get away with far, far too much.
>>
>>69827507
Don't give a shit about gay soldiers, served with them before and most of them are fine. You get a few that are the type that march in a pride parade but they're almost always support troops and get shunned by everyone.

Women in combat corps is the most disgusting thing to happen to first world militaries. Take them out field, they collapse after a few days, try to fuck some of the guys and cause relationship bull shit. Then one of them will get a commendation because of her "tenacity" or "willpower" so the PL CO, OC and CO all get officer points from the Brigade commanders who all just want the politicians and civvi oversight to leave them alone/promote them.

Went on an op where 14 guys were nominated for soldiers medallions (pat on the back) but none of them got shit. The 3 female admin clerks got gold commendations (MAJ Gen signs off on those) and the 1 admin guy got nothing.

Female infantry/cav/eng will be the same shit, and degrade the fuck out of combat effectiveness.

The only silver lining is that maybe conditions will improve across the board for grunts, cav and sappers but it's far more likely they'll just coddle the females.
>>
If it's just adjusting the backpack to make sure it doesn't break female's hips then that's fair enough. If it's making the backpacks lighter so that a generic female physique can cope with it then that's seriously fucked up.
>>
>Female lieutenant with 7 years of training and experience is outclassed by a low-tier conscript 2 months into basic training

That's how it was for me at least, women should be kept for administrative duties in the army but not let anywhere near the field
>>
File: 1455486826259.gif (337 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1455486826259.gif
337 KB, 420x420
>>69827507
How does /k/ feel about being on a mortar with a womyn and a child with muscular dystrophy?
>>
>>69829350
Which one? If it's the female with the AK, Its Ukrainian, If it's the one with the crying guy, Hes American. If it's one fucking thing we do right it's our military requirements, Women get sent to logistics over here
>>
>>69829350
Someone pls post it
>>
>>69828902
Lol I can imagine some frontline maternity tents.
>>
>>69827507
ffs
>>
>>69827507
>Army
You need to say your British Forces not America's Army or else the shit storm will commence cause no one reads the article. None the less it's absurd.
>>
Oh god I was getting terribly mad for a sec thinking you were reporting our army. I was probably going to go outside and shoot the first animal I saw.
>>
File: aznhorny.jpg (148 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
aznhorny.jpg
148 KB, 1280x1706
>>69829474
Thank you anon.
>>
>>69827507
those fucking fitness guidelines
>One test being reviewed is a requirement for women under 30 to be able to do 21 press-ups, 50 sit-ups and run one and a half miles in 13 minutes or less. Also under review is the requirement for infantry to complete an eight-mile march carrying a 55lb rucksack within two hours.

That's what it takes to be considered combat fit in the British army? How exactly does that work?
>>
>>69828902
That fucking last one. 10 year returned vet and holy fuck does that last one rustle through my very being. They pull that shit so often that we actually tell the male recruits to fuck the whores in the surrounding towns instead and if you must fuck a random on base use the supplied jimmie hats and not the ones the cock socks give you.

The day of male birth control can not come fast enough.
>>
>>69829751
>American special forces lying low near Jihadi city.
>All of a sudden the Jihadis break in and start shooting.
>Americans are all dead.
>Jihadi starts speaking in terrorist "And we never would have found out if you didn't dump tampons in the garbage."
>>
>>69829118
Wonder when they'll accept rapesexuals? I guess in like after trannies and pedos, or furries.
>>
>>69830145
>one test

also i believe that's all in the 13 minutes, including the exercises
>>
>>69827507
Is anyone actually surprised?

The government is run by retards

Women have no business being in combat
>>
>>69829517

In Afghanistan the amount of gear carried on patrol by a marine was about 160 pounds (armor and ammo are heavy as fuck). Women simply can't do that.

The US Army experimented with it and here are the results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F_3MKYiF_c

thats the first woman (and i believe still the only one) to complete that infantry march. it was national news and everyone was praising her and saying "you see! women can soldier!".

but look at her. shes fucking useless at this point. yes she completed the march, but she spent 2 weeks in the hospital afterwards (not making that up). if this were in the field she would have had to be rescued by helicopter and the mission would be compromised.

Women have no place doing that shit.
>>
>>69829162
Because men don't constantly leak extremely smelly juice into their panties punctuated by leaking even more extremely smelly juice-laden blood into their panties for a week every month.

>>69829183
They'd do that and then the Taliban wouldn't engage the burka and would get the dog to move on to the next scent.

>>69829258
Because sweat doesn't stink as bad or have as many pheromones as pussy juice or menses.
>>
>>69827507
kek !
your army was already shit anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
>>
Daily reminder that the only good soldier is a dehumanised, demonised one who has stopped feeling anything and won't hesitate to pull the trigger under any circumstance because its their job to obey, not to think
>>
>>69830258
One of our officers wanted to mutilate his genitals and decided to quit, but our fucking ultra cuck Chief of Army at the time told him to stay in and made a video telling people in the Army who don't like women and trannies and gays to get out. Got Australian of the Year for it as well.
>>
>>69829505
That's the biggest thing. There's no doubt in my mind having taught women's self defense and women's marksmanship that there are plenty of women with the ability to be good soldiers in that sense. But anyone that thinks sprinkling women like snowflakes through male combat units won't shatter discipline and cohesion is a freaking idiot.

Notice the Israelis and the Kurds, the only folks that regularly put women in combat positions, do NOT do so with mixed units, but with all-female units. The Israelis experimented with integration and determined it was a bad idea. The Kurds had too much sense to even try it.
>>
>>69830529

cracks me up how the dude just strolls right by her like its nothing and shes literally dieing. how would you like for that to be your squads medic?
>>
>>69829751
They'll do it like the females in Dwarf Fortress. They'll carry their babies into combat.
>>
>>69830368
hoho, don't start France.

On a serious note, it won't surprise me if the French Foreign Legion ends up being the last bastion of masculinity in the European militaries.
>>
>>69830367
But there is more sweat than pussy juice, That means more molecules for the dog to pick up. Pheromones means shit since 1. Scientists arent even sure we produce it and 2, The dog arent evolved to pick up other animal pheromones sinces its a literal "hey come and fuck me" sign,

There are plenty of reasons why women shouldnt be allowed in the front line, The dog one is not one of them
>>
>>69830258
Rockspiders? Already do, go look up hmas stirling and its close town Rockingham.

The last noncom officer we sent to do duty as a cadet trainer ensured none of the girls were virgins before they left, some of the boys too
>>
>>69830618
Its also the one who has the upper body strength to pull herself over a fucking ledge
>>
>>69830337
It was shown that the classic way of carrying a backpack actually destroys female hips due to their odd shape that inhibits natural walking. If there is some way to move some of the weight off the hips then there might be less females in hospital after trying to be men.
I think that if we have another quality body to put on the front lines then we should take it. Only the top 0.01% of females even come close to that.

Ultimately there are too few high quality female bodies for the army so there isn't much point in investing the manpower into solving the hip destroying problem unless they have the solution literally handed to them on a platter.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 578x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 578x526
>>69830337
Hooray!! Haha she did it!!! Strong woman!! You go girl!! Wow so heavy!!

I'm guessing that's what the comments are in that video
>>
>>69830642
I'm glad someone here can see past menstrual blood. It's an "esprit de corps" thing, and mixed units will have morale plummet because all the failings and shortcomings of the females are dumped on the men, while all the successes and hard work of the men is given to the men, especially by the type of commander bred in the last 5-6 years of our military. Segregated units won't happen here though, as it would be called discriminatory or unequal, and even if it did the female units would perform so poorly they'd just reintegrate it because it's obviously the men being biased or something.

I'm going to get out of the enlisted ranks, get a cushy officer job in some shit admin unit or something and not bother with this shit any more. They've ruined my fucking unit.
>>
>>69827507
Why though? Males and females should have different units.

This prevents females getting preggers and never actually going to war zones
Declining of morale and discipline in male units.

I wont say it removes drama cause female units without drama wont excist.
>>
>>69830642
that's not ideal either
an all-female unit is going to get overpowered and raped, and it's going to affect everyone else's morale
>>
>>69830910

There are plenty of men willing and able to do the job. Forcing women into the ranks is nothing but sjw politics. Theres no reason to find the 8 women in america who could actually do it. it would cost a lot of money redesigning shit for women's use and there just isn't a need. if it was world war 3 and we were losing tens of thousands of men a month, yes by all means lower standards and put them on the front line. but there is no reason to right now.
>>
>>69827507
For everyone who said "but as long as we don't change the standards, there shouldn't be a problem!"

FUCK YOU

The IDF has done extensive studies that show that women in combat roles fuck with the standard behavior of the men around them and issues with hygiene during extended conflicts.

Anybody in their right mind knows that women shouldn't be in combat roles, my opinion is that they shouldn't be in the military at all.
>>
>>69830831
physical operational capability is implied in the term "soldier"

if you can't literally pull your own weight you aren't fit to be anywhere near a soldier

but what I'm saying here is that gender doesn't matter, mental and physical performance does. Be it due to nature or steroids. No thought should be given to anything but results
>>
>>69827507
>can qualify for front line duty
>Front line duty
I love how they say that like there will be any
Drones rule the day now and we've basically got mobile robots with guns mounted on them to hunt people down hallways and through buildings.
Front lines no longer exist for the US military, everything is tactical support, heavy artillery Corps. and and logistics who are all way far away from the front
> for those that know the Daily Mail is piss
cheers
>>
>>69831118
Bear Grylls show 'The Island' already proved why expecting women to pull their weight in anything is a bad idea.

Our army is already under so much strain, adding women to the mix is just another hard nail in the coffin.
>>
Women are going to destroy western civilization at this rate.
>>
File: burn it all down.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
burn it all down.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>Women join military
>Get knocked up by ahmed
>Goes on maternity leave
>Drains billions of dollars of military funding to not even fucking fight

Don't worry guys, maybe mudslimes will check their privilege and just not wage war :)
>>
>>69830831
>Extremely low upper body strength to the point where even elite female gymnasts cant do many pullups in a row nevermind lift something above their head (many females actually struggle lifting a pint of milk above their heads).
>Hips too wide an inhibit natural walking and jumping.
>Fat gathers too low throwing body balance off inhibiting jumping and swimming.
>Extremely low muscle production which also has severe quality issues.
>Natural build puts an extremely large amount of stress on joints which leads to early arthritis.
Females are a trainwreck when it comes to physique. We might actually be better off training gorillas to hold guns instead.
>>
>>69829924
Where next dingus. not to mention are females have a lower standard anyways.
>>
File: 1459418335758.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459418335758.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>69827507
RIP mighty brithish army, its only a shadow of its former glory but still this kill the redcoat.
>>
>>69827507
>Army re-writing fitness tests so women can qualify for front line once rules are changed this summer

Too bad war never changes.
>>
>>69831434
They already did it once with Rome. I'm starting to suspect we repeat the cycle every few thousand years.
>>
>>69831434

Allowing them to vote was the single biggest mistake this country ever made.
>>
File: 1455244996522.png (441 KB, 611x765) Image search: [Google]
1455244996522.png
441 KB, 611x765
>>69827507
Thank god America isn't there yet.

Wouldn't ever want to put my life in the hands of a woman.
>>
>>69830692
Yeah you're right. Dogs always go for armpits. I've never seen a dog sniff a crotch in my life.
>>
>>69830641
>>69830641
Christ it wasnt cosgrove was it? Never should have lost Shackleton. Fucking Howard.
>>
>>69831252
Do you have any links abiut the IDF thing? I believe you and remeber hearing the same but I know a few people who hold the Israeli military as the ultimate bastion of equality and success when we all know thats its a lie.
>>
>>69831614

Obama will try to hold a summit to get all parties to agree to make war easier so everyone no matter their gender or physical ability will be able to play soldier.
>>
>>69827507
haha guys i think this could be a hoax
>>
>>69827507
>Army fitness tests to be re-written

The fitness standards are already different for men and women.
>>
>>69827507
Female soldiers have always entertained me, but never actually work in practice.
>>
>>69831624
Read Decline of the West or Glubbs fate of empires.

Civilizations go in cycles, every single great civilization that has come before us has pretty much gone down the the drain in a eerily similar way.
>>
>>69831207
In our current operations it wouldn't. It'd just patrol half the distances at half the speed and need more down time between patrols. In a fire fight it would be too exhausted to do anything other than hold and call in support, rather than counter attacking. It wouldn't be able to operate in any kind of mentoring position. It'd just sit at the fob fucking everyone and getting medals, but that's what happens any way, so they might as well do it in their own unit and not fuck up real units.

That way, when some cunt at some HQ looks at his report and sees a shit unit, he'll also see it's all women, with female NCOs and officers and that way no real soldiers will have to suffer for their incompetence.
>>
>>69831920
this is the price we pay for fictional action females
>>
>>69831476
>>
File: 1231241234124.jpg (167 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1231241234124.jpg
167 KB, 960x544
>>69830618
WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>69832113
They keep shilling this in various medias as well.
>>
>>69832113
True
>>
>>69832114
Shame that was for a movie.
>>
>>69831752
My mate had a dog that'd sniff my crotch whenever I came over, back when I was around 10
>>
>>69831780
Nah Cosgrove was over a decade ago, and he was great from what I've heard. It was David Morrison, the little shit must have his own tumblr. All senior officers during and after him are very social justicy and seemingly uninterested in actual doctrine.
>>
>>69830337
>That video

It's such a shame they don't show the few seconds before this when a male just strolls over the finish line like he's on a sunday walk
>>
>>69831434
They always do. Ask the Turks
>>
>>69831920
The issue with fictional female soldiers is that they possess extremely rare qualities (amongst irl women in modern times) such as concept of honour and justice.
They are female in all but their thought and action.

Modern women are vengeful and retaliatory creatures.
although the the real issue is that these values are already rare amongst human males, making them nearly impossible to find in human females
>>
>>69829345
To defend the Falklands lol
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 358x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 358x299
>>69827507
>Britain genuinely thinks it's footsoldier is worth shit
SAS are the only bunch they use when initiative is required, otherwise a woman is just as capable as a man at dying in droves to allow a carefully devised artillery piece movement to succeed flawlessly.
>>
>>69830337
>she spent 2 weeks in the hospital afterwards (not making that up)

>leaning over the barrel of her gun as she uses it to get herself up
I know she's not touching the trigger and it's got the safety on, but jeez man, I wouldn't do that, especially not with how she's been flopping around the course and could have knocked the selector on one of her many tumbles

Also
>fort dicks
uheuhheuhuehuehe
>>
>>69832665
And they say the "Guy with tits" trope is bad.
>>
>>69832665
it's not just women that are the problem it's how people will behave knowing there are women in the army

>men will protect them
>if they get captured they'll get raped
>one female soldier = 6/7 male soldiers
>other armies will laugh
>>
File: Englishmanloadingarifle.gif (2 MB, 260x237) Image search: [Google]
Englishmanloadingarifle.gif
2 MB, 260x237
Remember that time you were in combat and all the white knights turned up to save you from the bad men? Oh yeah that won't happen in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_THrH06h2U
>>
>>69830692
Yes, yes Ahmed, you're 100% correct.
>>
It's not like you guys use your military anymore anyway.
>>
File: 1349651812555.jpg (34 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1349651812555.jpg
34 KB, 500x700
>>69830337
I never saw anything that bad, even as a reservist in the FUCKING LEAF army.
The next war will be lost on the back of political correctness
>>
>>69832823
with the 1 female -> 6/7 male i mean in terms of tragedy
possibly more
if they get raped and tortured even more
>>
>>69828183
This man is a genius
>>
>>69832458
God fucking damn it. A decade of service was enough I thought. Apparently not. The second the redpilled and old guard pack it in the SJW fawning platitude spewing CO of feelstown gets in. I wonder what Holsworthy is like these days. Probably a club med with an ikea attached instead of rediservice.
>>
>>69831698
We're literally half a step behind. In fact, I thought this was originally a US military post at first.

Plus side: these dumb whores will get annihilated with quickness.
Down side: so will everyone near them.
>>
>>69829162
>Why can't you do the same for men?

you can

thats why search and rescue dogs fucking exist
>>
>>69833006
Air Force promotion boards are under strict orders to automatically select the female candidate if there are 2 incredibly equal candidates for a position. I've heard this from the horse's mouth.
>>
>>69833112
Yeah I think I should have specified British Army, my bad.
>>
File: 1459592615345.webm (783 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459592615345.webm
783 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1459592287723.webm (2 MB, 613x360) Image search: [Google]
1459592287723.webm
2 MB, 613x360
>>69833218
>>
>>69828183

menarebetterthanwomen.com
>>
>On Tab in Brecon Becons with different units.
>We get a female from Rejects Last Chance attached to us.
>Doesn't have to carry the water canister whilst all men take in turns to carry them.
>On 3nd day she can't continue so we are ordered to take her kit an split between us.
>Still moaning for the rest of the exercise and lagging behind
>End of exercise we have party and a few beers. Notice our brand spanking fresh from Sandhurst officer is all over her.

Pussy truly is the Greatest 'Get out of Doing shit' card
>>
File: 1459593106585.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459593106585.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>69833265
>>
>>69829162
you can it's just not as effective
>>
>>69831463
more like
>raped by Ahmed
>women emotion intensifies
>muh human rights
>America forced to take mixed enemy child as an American
>women and enemy and the child all share welfare
>>
>>69832910
Our army forces females to go through the exact same training course men do... For now...

Weedman is going to fucking stumble into a room one day and announce females in the military will undergo different, easier training programs then men, mark my fucking words.
>>
>>69832848
Did those other soldiers just grab the male contestant because those are the rules of the game or because they felt sorry for the woman?
>>
File: 1450041182835.png (23 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1450041182835.png
23 KB, 150x200
>>69832401
Yeah, no shit sherlock
>>
>>69832529
They did mate, 0:30ish
>>
>>69833318
that's depressing
>>
>>69827507
Kek, just wait till you have a war (which doesn't seem unlikely atm) and you have a 90% female military force, the enemy will just fuck your shit right up.
>>
>>69827507

Because we all know bullets and IEDs don't hurt women as much as men, rite?
>>
>>69833542
Top lol.
>>
You had a chance to prevent this 100 years ago. No the whole western world is suffering because of you.
>>
File: sickofurshit.png (197 KB, 535x479) Image search: [Google]
sickofurshit.png
197 KB, 535x479
>>69827507
>mfw old and obsolete everything in OP's picture
>>
File: women in military.jpg (641 KB, 677x2422) Image search: [Google]
women in military.jpg
641 KB, 677x2422
>>69832913
Very true, imagine the publics reponse to ISIS or some other group when release a video of a beaten and bloodied male solider vs a beaten, bloodied and probably raped female. People will give more of a shit about the woman, and will the enemy will use that to their advantage. This image sums up pretty well the main reasons for women not being in the front lines. I'm sure there are women who could meet the same requirements as the men be able to go out in the field, but they are far and few between.
>>
>>69829505
Reeeeee fuck
>>
>>69833479

marines tend to get worked up, and those pugil sticks can still hurt even with helmet and shit on
>>
>>69832848
stop that fucking hurts
>>
File: YWeAk2T.gif (2 MB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
YWeAk2T.gif
2 MB, 512x368
I received a 2 year medical deferral in the mail a couple of days ago due to having undergone treatment for mild depression in the summer after a breakup.

I'm /fit/ as fuck and in my prime and now I gotta' read about the army letting yoghurt bodied women into the infantry.

It hurts.
>>
>>69833542
Ah, so they did, didn't make it that far in
>>
>>69833187
Smfhfamalamadingdongelectricboogaloo

Sadly, I believe this. Recall going in front of the captains table a few times both a support and imminent pups. Narrative is set in stone long before you march up with the coxswaines/mps
>>
>>69833507
>burger in charge of following a thread
>>
>>69829924
You raise the female apft standard is literally
>show up on time
>have a pulse

Holy fuck, you don't even know rage until you spend 6 months in AIT, using all your free time RUNNING so you can drop to a sub 12 minute 2 mile run, doing pushups and situps until you can crack 85 in 2 minutes, just to share the 300+ spotlight with girls who literally do a quarter of the work you do. There was a female type, aged 25+, who I fucking KNOW rocked a 21 minute run time, but she's the same as me

You need FIFTEEN pushups to pass, if you're a female in the army today, and I guarantee you they're going to lower it
>>
>>69829258
In Israeli integrated squads, the casualty rate is 3x that of men only squads.
>>
>>69833006
I was only there for a few months, but it's pretty quiet, and it's full of Commandos and chopper pilots. Robertson and Gallipoli have plenty of OCs and COs advocating and promoting women, gays and "queers", mostly from the CSSBs. PL/TP COs from the combat corps have to tolerate it, but aren't happy cause they have to explain why their platoons are under performing. However, once a Captain or Major has been stuck in rank for a few years he'll start saying anything to get a promotion, and might even start believing it. CSMs and RSMs too. The civvie oversight is ridiculous though, had a gender studies graduate come to our unit to complain about the current demographics, why there are too many white males and why we need more women and persons of colour for some reason. Complained about not enough women over the position of Lt Col, and how the Army rapes too much.
>>
File: No.jpg (35 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
35 KB, 400x533
>>69833318
That woman would legit get people killed. Surely the military has its hands tied right? I can't accept the notion that the military is actually stupid enough to think that's acceptable.
>>
>>69830183
Why don't they just forcefully administer birth control injections to all female soldiers so they don't get intentionally pregnant to get discharged and evade duty?
>>
>>69833725
It's not women
>>
>>69834143

Conventional warfare is locked down by politics and laws. They're not even allowed to police themselves up without civilian/political oversight.

Actual warfare has turned 100% to deception. If something happens not only will you not hear about it, but neither will the politicians.
>>
>>69833265
Need this with audio pls. Our instructors at recruit training weren't allowed to scream at the female recruits, or call them cunts or shitbags, so they went and got a female PTI to come scream at them on marches.
>>
>>69827507

On the plus side...i doubt they will be SJW cucks after training..better shooting at ahmeds rather than defending them on twitter and these girls will become role models to women not zoey quinn
>>
>>69833966
>On promotion course
>Doing a group exercise
>Mock up promotion board where we are ranking candidates from 1-5 based on their PAR reports
>One of the candidates spent 2 years away from work in 5 years of employment having children
>We gave her a 2 instead of a 1 because a male candidate of equal performance to her had not taken such a huge amount of leave and had actually been at the unit contributing
>Homosexual SNCO scolds us and says we have to leave that sort of bias out of our decision making

Now I just don't give a fuck anymore :^)
>>
>>69831252
I heard that women in combat units make men more likely to white knight the shit out of everything, endangering themselves to protect the women. Probably because we're wired that way.
>>
>>69834152
Do you really think that any pollie/media group won't jump at the chance to crucify whoever tried that?
>>
File: feminism.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
feminism.webm
3 MB, 696x528
As soon as ISIS releases a graphic video of them raping, torturing and murdering a female soldier this shit will be stopped
>>
How is this even fitting the interest of anyone? Does it help the government and its military? Does it help the bank? Does it help some corporation? I cannot find logic in this
>>
>>69834390
They were cheering her on
>>
>>69831463
I've heard that some mudslimes are so offended by women that they don't fire on them because it's a slight to their honour to treat a woman like a combatant.

Not seen a source for it though, so it could be propaganda.
>>
>>69834534

Yes, they do. But you do not argue that because the current political climate is set to scream you down.

You simply argue how heavy everything is and women simply can't do it. There is no argument to gravity.
>>
File: 1456972408014.jpg (65 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
1456972408014.jpg
65 KB, 570x845
>>69832848
That gif has me so triggered I can't even click that YT link.
>>
>>69831476
Tbf, gymnasts excercise and build up different muscles than those needed to do many pullups in a row.
>>
>>69827507
This shit infuriates me. GEt in the FUCKING kitchen Bitches where you are good at things.

Nothing like a human being, capable of growing life inside herself marching around with a gun in the army. Its so backwards.
>>
>>69827507
Boy, I sure wish somebody could have seen this coming!
>>
How the fuck is getting women shot up supposed to be pro-women? If they actually cared about women they'd want them to be as far away from the battlefield as possible.

These bootlicking faggots can make all their tests politically correct as fuck but they cannot make war politically correct.

The only thing that'll be accomplished by this insanity is Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad is gonna get himself some nice POW pussy to rape the next time the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>69833265
Just some clarification on that female CPT falling during the ruck. It's for EFMB and the ruck only weighs 35 pounds. Less than that if you pack correctly. You get 3 hours to go 12 miles.
>>
File: Guns skill 1.gif (3 MB, 416x144) Image search: [Google]
Guns skill 1.gif
3 MB, 416x144
>>69832848
>>
File: jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>69834635
>>
>>69833542
Lmao that's fucking glorious. I wonder what went through her mind as men casually walked past her while she almost died
>>
>>69827507
Any people that sends it's women to war will cease to exist. Now the jew us getting impatient: instead of encouraging European women to not breed or breed with rival tribes they now seek to slaughter them in battle. Disgusting.
>>
>2/3 of America to fat to fight
>probably close to 80+% of our young people are too fat, too disabled, or otherwise malformed to join up even if drafted

And yet you focus on slightly lowering the standard for women as being the downfall of America's military...
>BWAAA WAAAH WOMEN ONLY HAVE TO CARRY 60LBS INSTEAD OF 70LBS ON A RUCK WAAA WAAA
(protip: I served. Training and combat are like night and day. I rarely carried more than 40lbs when I served in '03-'05. I'd love women to be able to join me as sisters in battle)

America is fucked because our nation has become a land of weak, soft, roly poly men and women. Encouraging women to join up and serve will only help enforce the values of physical fitness and keeping the pounds off.
>>
>20 dudes watching some chick's back and providing cover fire for her

>I lie in a pool of my own blood as the squad forgets I even exist

s-semper f-fi bros
>>
>>69834635
Over here, appeals to feminist/leftist voters with the whole "women can do everything a man can do, and better!"

Male soldiers and officers hate it cause it fucks with morale, gives us more work and they get all our promotions. The few good female soldiers hate it because it gives them a bad name.

Women don't even want to join the fucking Army!
>>
>>69827507
>Used to be in the CF
>2 women in my BMQ
>One was a hot medic
>One was a useless Comms something

>Comms cunt couldn't hold her weapon up in prone during range
>M/Bdr losing his shit
>She quit after basic
>>
>>69834134
Hole. Lee. Shit.
A fucking gender studies major is something that exists in Oz? Fuck I thought that meme was a plague kept mostly to britbongs and seppos.

*sighs* I recall the female bounty book was thicker than then mens yet those on Success a few years back only punished the guys for having one. And as we all know, the bulldykes raep more 'straight' women than the men do.

Gender studies major. Fuck. Just throw them into a pit with some old school stokers and see how long they last as a feelings and victimhood projector specialist.
>>
>>69828183
Gay
>>
>>69835005
>(protip: I served. Training and combat are like night and day. I rarely carried more than 40lbs when I served in '03-'05. I'd love women to be able to join me as sisters in battle)
Protip, so did I. And you're full of shit.
>>
>>69833218
Holy shit was that a grenade?
>>
File: lol guy who cant load gun.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
lol guy who cant load gun.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>69834903
>>
>>69830337
Imagine being in a heated firefight, pinned down and bleeding out. Someone next to you sprays out covering fire to give your medic the precious few seconds they need to hoof it to your location and patch you up.

And then you see this vagina stumble to the ground and whine as her gear is too heavy for her.
>>
File: jdtjdtyjgtyj.png (569 KB, 458x551) Image search: [Google]
jdtjdtyjgtyj.png
569 KB, 458x551
These cunts think they're G.I.Jane, but they're really Private Benjamin.
>>
Feminists said they wouldn't lower the requirements.
They lied.

Like the snakes they are always have been, they lied.
>>
>>69833479

Pugil stick fights are considered over once one of you is on the ground. She obviously lost big time so the instructors stopped it.
>>
File: mattdamon1.jpg (37 KB, 598x462) Image search: [Google]
mattdamon1.jpg
37 KB, 598x462
>>69835198
>>69835053
You jest lads, but this is actually how it's going to be.
>>
>>69830183
>The day of male birth control can not come fast enough.

Nigger are you literally for real?

http://www.vasectomy-information.com/history-of-vasectomy/
>>
>>69827507

>Sunday Times article for those that know the Daily Mail is piss.

Holy fuck finally someone who recognizes this. Thank you.
>>
File: 45171436243534.jpg (48 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
45171436243534.jpg
48 KB, 722x349
>>69833318
This doesn't make me angry, just sad... sad for the fact at what a PC shithole the world has become.
>>
>>69835150
Training grenade. If it'd been real they'd all be btfo
>>
>>69835005
Literal bullshit bruh, females are fucking horrendous for the esprit de corps. Every fucking time, every FUCKING time, from bullshit tradoc posts out to Kandahar, whenever there was morale cracking drama, a female was at the center of it. I'm talking my fucking soldiers don't want to work together, they fight, they argue, they fucking dip out of work early, this bullshit doesn't happen if there are no females to ignite it, I fucking swear to you.

And then the females in question proceed to do less than half of my other soldiers. Granted this was as a mechanic, I'm all for letting females join up in admin jobs, but pls uncle sam, no girls in the fob
>>
>>69833804
That woman's testimony just blows everything the SJW brigade has out of the water. Why is there even a debate now?
>>
>>69835487
permanent
>>
>>69833314
You in the paras?
>>
>>69835459

And no one is surprised.

In fact, /pol/ is having a bunch of, "I told you so threads." Including all of the males in most countries.
>>
>>69834564
While the rest of us would give them a medal.
If wimmenz were made to serve out their full initialcontract before being let off birth control we'd have far less recruits each year.

Andnothingofvaluewaslost.
>>
>>69834773
Tell that to male gymnasts.
>>
File: asian3.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
asian3.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>69835497
No problemo weeb bro
>>
>>69828183
First post best post.

Too bad it'll take this long for us to relearn this truth.
>>
>>69835616

>debate
When have liberals *ever* done this?
>>
>>69833218
You know, there's days when I miss being in the Army. Yea, this isn't one of them.
>>
>>69830337
As much as I am against women soldiers you have to commend her determination. You can tell she really wants it. Must suck to really want to do something but be born into the wrong body.
>>
>>69835539
i feel for you britbro
>>
>>69835576
Seriously jesus Christ, how bad would the scalding have been I wonder.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTuEXkD4Gs
>>
>>69827507
God women are fucking useless for anything other than shitting out kids. It'll be nice to see them get decimated on the front lines for a bit. Might knock some sense into 'em. Hey, maybe we can tie voting rights to selective services for them too so we can take away their "right" to vote and fuck up our countries with their shitty liberal feels-before-reals voting patterns.
>>
>>69835858
Hooah.
>>
File: m_120916.jpg (62 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
m_120916.jpg
62 KB, 640x636
>>
>>69834716
Except to make em carry less
>>
>>69835005
40lbs isn't even a vest+weapon, did you have fun jerking off in some airbase?
>>
>>69827507
Because letting cunts fight will definitely help you defeat the Muslims once they take over Yurop.
>>
>>69829345
If threes ever a real war they'll just draft you so these cunts can stay in the rear with the gear.
>>
>>69835150

A training flash bang. A real grenade would have killed all of them.
>>
>>69831118

There's also the problem that men are conditioned by nature to protect females at all costs for the continuation of the species.

Put women in the front lines and men are either going to compromise the mission objectives to protect a female soldier, or we are going to have to condition out that natural instinct.

Do women really want to condition out the male protective instinct? Do they really want to live in that society?
>>
>>69829162
Because we only leak when we want to.

>>69828833
This made me laugh for some reason. Holy fuck women are the worst for combat. Dogs are more effective.
>>
>>69835125
Seconded
>>
>>69835953
German Shepherds are truly the master breed of dogs.
>>
>>69831920
They're fictional for a reason.
>>
>>69835978

Yeah, but *ahem* that's not an argument. :^)
>>
>>69833112
same, thank god its not the us.... yet
>>
>>69827507
>69827507

>>Physical differences between men and women will be recognised in tests

Unconstitutional, or else men are about to get an advantage in 300 different other areas over women when they are recognized as more able.
>>
>>69836076
>Do they really want to live in that society
Women don't think that far ahead. They don't see the big picture. They just think of themselves and WHY CANT WE DO THAT IF MEN CAN.

Women on the frontline is going to bring white knighting to a whole new level.
>>
>>69835858

are you kidding? days like that were the best. i miss training shenanigans
>>
>>69836044
>A training flash bang. A real grenade would have killed all of them.
I honestly hope that she was dropped on the spot.

Kick that useless bitch out of the military.
>>
>>69830313

It is not, they are entirely separate, and the sit-ups/push-ups don't even have to be consecutive, just completed in 2min.
At the same tim the time limit for men is 11minutes for the same run and we must complete 44 push-ups.
It's very, very easy to accomplish but what you must remember is this is the baseline for JOINING the military- it is to weed out fatties who would die in the first week of basic.
The actual physical training is far more rigorous.

t. guy trying to join the Army.
>>
>>69836441

if the OIC/NCOIC was a female, she may have gotten chewed out and a counseling

male, she'd get given another grenade and told try again. later she'd get a medal from the next general that drives through the on post mcdonalds
>>
>>69835487
Dumbass, if we wanted our boys to not have boys for the rest of their lives we'd send more of them to work as cso or cis under a the radar domes in the ops rooms.
>>
>>69827507
https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/women-in-ground-combat
Getting yourself and other people killed should also not be the unintended consequence of politically-motivated employment policy. Once again: IF the job has quantifiable physical requirements, THEN the job should have quantifiable hiring criteria based on objectively assessed levels of required physical performance.
IF physical standards are lowered so that more women can be included in ground combat infantry and special forces (and even law enforcement and as firefighters) THEN fools and knaves have been allowed to make the decisions.
>>
>>69835830
Debating is a right wing concept. Leftists use coercion and subterfuge.
>>
File: 1459243208817.gif (490 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
1459243208817.gif
490 KB, 500x263
>>69829258
This is the biggest reason why women can't be in the infantry. The primary mission every time a unit left the wire would be to protect the qt that everyone in the squad wants to bang.

I also agree with the guy who said enemy canines could sniff out females from miles away. I remember at the end of my tour in 08, when we got back to Al Asad I swear I could smell the perfume/bodywash of a female from 50-100 yards away.

Introducing women to groups of men in their absolute most primal state can only end in disaster.
>>
>>69827507
I'm ok with this. More women should be exposed to real violence.
>>
>>69836396
Cool story bruv. Thankfully I was a Scout and didn't have to train with females. Avoiding them on field problems was easy. Not so much in Iraq. Especially when we had to escort our support troops Logpac. God I dreaded those.
>>
>>69836294
Is German everything the master everything of everything? Seems that way.
>>
>>69828833

Dogs are on the white mans side. That's why nigs and slimes hate them.
>>
File: sigourney-weaver-gun.jpg (49 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
sigourney-weaver-gun.jpg
49 KB, 650x366
>>69834611
this webm made me gay

or maybe a lesbian
a butch kinda type lesbo
>>
>>69833986
>lambchop in charge of understanding sarcasm
>>
>>69836903
They certainly are at accepting illegals and rapefugees.
>>
>>69835096
>>69835721

Yeah mate, she was straight from Canberra too, just finished indoctrinating the little shits at ADFA and Duntroon. Literally gets paid to come in, shit on the blokes who do all the work and leave. I'm a swarthy bastard and she actually gestured at me when she was talking about how the Defence force has become a hostile place for muzzies. No shit we're hostile to the cunts we've been fighting for over a decade. Normally we have some bored officer doing these PC briefs but if it's more insane civvie bitches reading from their tumblrs there's gonna be mutiny from the diggers.

>>69835721
We'd have no recruits I reckon. In every females soldiers head is a little thought that if they have get put on an op they don't like, or get posted to a shithole like Larrakeyah they can just squirt out a kid and enjoy fat pay checks for a decade. Without that safety, we'd have less than a handful a year.

>>69836294
It's getting harder and harder to find ones the breeders.puppy mills haven't turned retarded. I had one and he was the best dog I've ever had, but he suffered so much at the end. They get bred on looks cause all the cunts here want Inspector Rex, and don't give a shit how healthy they are.
>>
>>69836336

But its being proposed as a solution, nonetheless.
>>
>>69837011
>lambchop
How little you know
>implying claps understand what sarcasm is
>>
This is hilarious. You're talking about training humans to kill other people and they want to enforce political correctness? Is this irony just flying past them?
I can just see it now; male soldiers will have to hold their fire for 3 hours at the start of a conflict because they would account for 93% of the kills otherwise despite making up 50% of the force. Gotta be morally right no matter what.
>>
>>69830642
Interestingly, when I tried to find more info about the Israeli decision, it almost appears to have vanished from the Internet. Ten years ago it was easy to find arguments against women in combat, but when u search now it all seems to have vanished
>>
File: 1447275398456.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1447275398456.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>69831434
So much this. Can't wait, to be honest. We deserve to be dominated by a more patriarchal society like China. We deserve this for emasculating ourselves.
>>
>>69837251
I recall the joy we all had when we could log onto PmKeys and do the god awful E&D briefings online. We had the local web content manager change all the pc terms for our department versions to be as racially charged as possible because
>1. Fucking Australia damnit
And
>2. As such was are racist as fuck but normally through humour and bants, not segregation.

Recall a pongo abbo from Darwin, nicknamed spades since he was black as midnight. He liked it and gave no fucks. The kiwi took a while to accept Mod5 for his. (boot polish parade gloss for uniform upkeep)
>>
I can already see it:

>Females in training, for female only squad
>No-one pays attention during training,but still make it through.
>Deployed
>Eventually under fire by machine-gunners
>No idea what to do
>"Oh shit, Tracey, do you know what we are supposed to do?"
>"Lol no"
>"Something like, blind fire?"
>"Nononono, use the smoke grenade" another chimes in
>They fuck it up and drop it by their feet
>Cant see shit
>Get captured and raped
>Government has to pay a huge sum of money for the ransom, and for their future therapy.
>>
How fucking dumb do they have to be to think lowering standards is good for the military? It's not a fucking social club, it's not a fucking sports team. People's lives are at stake. The defense of your country is at stake. Anyone who would willingly weaken their own country's defenses should be accused of treason.
>>
>>69834635
Leftist traitors in those contries, same as ever.
>>
>>69837773
even killing has to be pc

lol europe is fucked your cops are useless and your military even moreso
>>
>>69834782
They're not good in the kitchen anymore either.
>>
>>69828183
I vote /thread
>>
>>69833318
Top kekle on that one

Also, she was a reporter, not military trained.
>>
>>69827507
This goes without saying that we a shit now that they're lowering standards....no need to rant about how.

As someone enlisting as infantry to go fight for Israel, I'm very pissed off about this. Pretty much going to get us all killed. Not to mention the fatasses that will get in.
>>
>>69837773
They don't see the army that way anymore, an actual war is unthinkable for these people. They see it those who are send in for aid relief in a disaster case, to deal with some insurgents they perceive as "unruly children" at worst and "some random criminals" at best.

People are really, really, really messed up by 40+ years of leftists propaganda.
>>
>>69838317
Read the thread mate, there's 3-4 aussie vets talking about how we're just as bad.
>>
I was in the Canadian army in a special forces unit called CSOR

we have no restrictions on women and there was 1 woman operator who got in on the first course when csor was created in 2006, she was alright.. i did my mountain ops course with her and she was alright, she could carry her own weight so...

i was on tour in afghanitsan with women, we had women so they could talk to the afghani women without the men going bezerk, we got into 0 gunfights and did 0 stressful things with the women but they came on patrol and talked to the women and got us intel so..

one of them had acrush on me and she sent me an emial when i left saying she wanted to fuck this one night we had this moment alone in the ops room.. haha

anyway if you let chicks in your army not many will even apply and the training will sort out the ones that cant make it AS LONG AS YO DONT LOWER THE STANDARDS HAHAHAH BRIT YOU FUCKED IT
>>
File: 1458787576702.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1458787576702.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>69839401
>mfw they let women into special forces
>>
>>69827507
If you hadn't posted links I wouldn't have believed it. Fucking insane. Women simply are not built for combat and there is no two ways about it. In the rear with the gear yes... actual physical participation in a combat unit? don't think so. Call me sexist but it is what it is. We should never have given them the vote
>>
>>69827507
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>69834152
I wouldn't say forcefully, but making it mandatory certainly seems like a good idea. If pregnancy is as rampant as people are saying you wouldn't even have to try couching it. Anytime someone complains just through the figures at them.
>>
File: 1456590321353.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1456590321353.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>69839420
>I was in the Canadian army in a special forces unit called CSOR
>posting on 4chan
>a leaf
>>
>>69839899
would you like proof me hearty?
>>
File: image.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>let women in combat roles
>women surrender because they're cowardly by nature
>jihadis film themselves gangraping female POW and put it on the web
what the fuck are they thinking? this shit does not pan out no matter how much I think about it.

Women just aren't biologically designed for warfare
>in firefight
>hold on anon I'm having my period, hot flashes
>>
>>69831319
> for those that know the Daily Mail is piss
>cheers

I read the headlines and then skip the articles and just go straight to the comment section. Invariably somebody in the comment section has the real story and the writing is vastly superior there.
>>
>>69839522
The vote isn't the issue. This is simply the natural end of feminism. When feminism completes it's goals, the only version that will continue existing is the version that is willing to make up shit to justify it's existence, and the only people participating will be the crazy ones, because the sane ones left the movement once the goals were reached. Modern feminism is the last hurdle in this area. Once we get past it, the public will be able to have rational discussions about this shit and realize that men and women are physically different.
>>
>>69827507
I left my military when they started their diversity quota bullshit.

Everything is so PC now it makes me sick.

>be female soldier
>be weaker, slower, and less intelligent
>still get promoted because you're good at giving blowjobs while wearing a helmet
>>
File: britsas.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
britsas.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
So there are distractions on two fronts at once: heterosexual love interests and homosexual love interests.

Women are decent in the airforce but mixed frontline units are detrimental.

Thanks Merchants.
>>
>>69839934
The big secret is that they want the female soldiers to get raped. Its the lib's way of pacifying war. They want their peace, love, unity bullshit so bad they want to make the victory easier for ISIS so that the whole world can become a muslim caliphate in the name of diversity.
>>
>>69830910
You could move the weight off the hips onto the spine. I hear that's a good way to pack march.
>>
>>69840179
Homos have kept their buttfucking desire secret for thousands of years. I served with a guy for 2 years before I found out he had a boyfriend. It's the flaming pride faggots that are the real problem, but they're blatant enough that you can avoid them.

>Women are decent in the airforce
I'm glad they are over your way, over here they're just lazy shits who know they can't get fired.
>>
I don't really see the problem here.
If independant, empowered wymxn want to die in a faraway shithole so badly, why not let them?
>>
>>69841539

because they'll end up getting others killed
>>
I can see it already
>Doc.. Sorry to say this but.... Command wants you to have Pv2. Cockholster to carry the CLS bag for the trauma lane for photo ops
>Wow Doc worst trauma lane ever gj nub
>>
>>69841539
the problem is you dont fight alone in the battlefield and I would feel more confident if a man is covering my back.
>>
>>69830183
What is a vasectomy?
>>
>>69841539
THEY. CANNOT. INTEGRATE. SOCIALLY.

THEY. REDUCE. UNIT. COHESION.

THEY. CANNOT. PULL. THEIR WEIGHT.

THEY. START. DRAUMA. GUARANTEED.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.