[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me where these social justice warrior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: f02.png (94 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
94 KB, 680x439
Can somebody explain to me where these social justice warrior faggots came from? What brought this plague upon us?
>>
>>69827346
Jews
>>
>>69827346
lurk more
>>
Juden
>>
>>69827346
Someone allowed some ugly fat woMAN feel empowered, and it spread like a cancer.
>>
>>69827346
I noticed it all kind of started 4~ years ago
Not sure what the rise was, probably just snowballing on tumblr
>>
>>69827346
Jews via Cultural Marxism
>>
>>69827514
>t. person who started paying attention to politics ~4 years ago
>>
>>69827346
Newfags don't know rule 1and 2
>>
>>69827346

just throwing it in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6LE250Y3XM
>>
>>69827346

Here, read this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>>
>>69827346
I came from people listening to their bullshit ideas, then spreading it everywhere causing more people to listen and spread their bullshit, until it became "popular" enough for others to actually believe the bullshit.

Same way the pony faggot train got started, and you fuckers that spread this shit don't learn from the past and just ignore it.

Someone screaming into a corner of the internet that they are a pan-fluid-genderkin-POC-bearfur-Xir/Xur/Hur will never feel more empowered than when a hundred virgins attack and spread around their bullshit making other pan-fluid-genderkin-POC-bearfur-Xir/Xur/Hur's feel that there are others out there like them, and they immediately rush off in defense causing a ripple effect where all the bored fuckers on the internet turn into white knights defending the legion of pan-fluid-genderkin-POC-bearfur-Xir/Xur/Hurs while another group of bored fuckers find some fun in harassing and further spreading the bullshit off into new corners of the internet.
>>
>>69827824
Nah I mean the popularization of this stuff
Like 10 years ago there wasn't
>wymyn
>die cis scum
>he dindu nuffin
>I sexually identify as a computer moniter
any of that shit, only very recently and I think it has a lot to do with the internet.
>>
>>69827346
Jewish astroturfing that only sort of worked. I don't think they meant for their pretend 'revolution' to roll out so early. Most of the SJW's at the top are getting paid, and most sane people who I've talked to about the subject are pretty much appalled at the stupidity of that whole group. I'm talking people who're otherwise pretty bluepilled, but see through the veneer of Social Justice(tm) as being complete bullshit, but they aren't sure of why beyond the fact that SJWs are obnoxious and totalitarian.

They didn't just pop up organically, but I'm not sure of how deep their inception goes or what it's endgame is. The way it's looking like, they were intended from the beginning to be cannon fodder, especially if you look at the communist revolutions in the past. But that would presume that a communist revolution was what is planned by Soros and Pals, and I really don't know or claim to know if that's actually the case. It's all so fucking bizzare, this shit existed before and much of the rhetoric SJWs use actually first appeared the 60's. It's almost like they decided to create a false opposition for a REAL countercultural revolution, but why?
>>
>>69827346
JUDEN!
>>
>>69827346
White supremacists like those on /pol/ were so bad that nobody would even question the other side. They could be as horrible as they wanted as long as they were better than neo-Nazis, and nobody would care.
You brought this on yourselves /pol/.
>>
>>69827346
They've always existed but social media has allowed them to congregate, express themselves, and add fuel to their nonsense beliefs.
>>
>>69827346
Baby boomer parents
>>
>>69827346
SJW (buttmad people who just want to complain about anything but don't have the guts to do anything) always existed, they just never spoke up because they would be alone arguing up against stupid things.
These people will complain about anything in society and how their peers are not doing their supposed share for society while they aren' theirs either.
Example:
>Hey white man, have you given up your job for a black persopn yet ? It's your duty to do so for the slavery that your ancestors cause to back community
>No, but you're a white person as well, why haven't you given up yours then ?
>I don't have to give up mine, I'm not a male, males are the opressors.

Now that the age of social allows people from everywhere to vent out from the screen without having to face real discussions and feel authoritary they have gathered up and formed their community which snowballed into political correctness and "muh feels".
Isn't it a coincidence that Reddit and Tumblr is SJW heaven ?

Kill social media and you kill SJW.
>>
Hippies gave birth to resentful as fuck kids who were stupid as fuck too because their parents were shitty retarded ass hippies and took upon themselves right-wing values to piss off mom and pop. Those kids gave birth to shitty fucking stupid kids who hated their parents for trying to push their pseudo-conservationism upon them and became even stupider hippies and spun out of control into the hipster community, birthing this disgusting mess.

Next wave will either be Nazi Goths or just straight up fucking neo-Nazi youth
>>
>>69827346
They came around when computers(apple) started being idiot-proof.
>>
They were created by conservatices, by accident. Through the 60s and up until the mid 00s, conservative shitheads were outraged about anything, and wanted to censor whatever they deemed bad. They were morally panicked all the fucking time. Rock music, sex ed, TV, movies, video games. Now, the parental advisory mark came thanks to that Gore cunt, but the general outrage against rock music has been a conservative thing.

When social media came around, the more sensitive segment of the left got a platform where they could adopt the whining tactics of conservatives.

When social media came, the left adopted the whiny wimpy habit of conservatives.
>>
>>69827346
Jewish media and Jewish uni professors primarily. Fueled usually by parents raising them to be "independent" while simultaneously teaching them right wing ideologies, this naturally causing them to rebel
>>
File: 1456943061919.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1456943061919.png
435 KB, 807x700
Long term jewish communist plot at targeting college students evolved with new media sources, including television and then the internet to undermine american culture and values in a divide and conquer means of attack.

This since has been co-oped into other plots by various groups since like anything jews do, theres money to be made off doing it too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.