[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do retards think this is an Armenian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Dutch-Scottish American.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Dutch-Scottish American.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
She's an American of Dutch and Scottish descent, and also a product of American culture. She wasn't born in Armenia, cannot speak the Armenian language, and probably cannot find Armenia on a map. So why do the most autistic of retards think she is an Armenian when she is so obviously a Dutch-Scottish American?
>>
>>69827259
Kardashian is an Armenian name

btw Armenians have cool names
>>
american sure are obsessed with the kardashians
>>
>>69827259
She doesn't look white she looks like a mudslime.
>>
>>69827259

You're in America, where everybody constantly shouts "MUH HERITAGE" you should know this answer.

t. 67% Irish, 12% German, 1% French, .001% Japanese ninja
>>
>>69827259
No way this shitskin is partly dutch
>>
File: Kim and nigger mom.jpg (39 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
Kim and nigger mom.jpg
39 KB, 651x386
>>69827397
She gets her dark looks from her non-Armenian, Dutch-Scottish mother.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 600x600
>>69827259
Do we really need a second thread you fagot

Is there a new show with these twats coming up and you're being paid to saturate and shill these whores
>>
1 drop rule for Armenians should apply considering their record

>Kardashian
>Sarkessian
>Maddox

also

>“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”. ―

George Orwell
>>
>>69827625
So is McIntosh Ireland/Scotland's fault?
>>
>>69827259
Who really cares? 10/10.
>>
>>69827890
y-y-you find no flaw in that, a walking 10/10?

good trolling.
>>
>>69827259
We are talking about genetics. She is mostly Arab.
>>
>>69827389
Canada is obsessed with America. America is obsessed with kikery. Kikes are obsessed with money. It rhymes like pottery.
>>
Does she have to be so publically indecent.

To act shamelessly is to be lauded.
>>
Can you faggots stop talking about the Kardashians? I go here to NOT talk about shit like that
>>
Americans being retarded again, like how they all think they are Irish
>>
>>69827259
hello wanna make sex sexy lady ?
>>
>>69829325
But I have Irish ancestry and so do millions of other Americans. The Irish came here in droves
>>
kidnap her, kanye, that ex-athlete who shall not be mentioned, OJ the law firm, MTV, i dont give a fuck, ship them to a raft in open waters near indonesia or somalia, given that kanye hates pirates.

or like let the sharks get at them, surrrusly. they may or may not know it, i'm guessing they do, that they're actually role models for girls from fucked up families and broken homes who have no escape but television and have the false sensation that reality tv is less like normal tv because its "real"
>>
File: 1457741459731.png (59 KB, 479x558) Image search: [Google]
1457741459731.png
59 KB, 479x558
>>69827729
obviously
>>
>>69827259
She's not white
>>
>>69830048
>She's not white
Neither is her mom.
>>
>>69827526
probably adopted
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.