[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: alisonbrieqt.gif (1001 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
alisonbrieqt.gif
1001 KB, 500x400
Would you rather live in:

>A) A world where both whites and jews have used technological advances to make themselves immortal or

>B) A world where jews are exterminated but whites never obtain immortality?
>>
>>69826844
B)
Immortality is for faggots that are afraid of death
>>
>>69826844
Human beings already posses an immortal soul

I say gas the kikes
>>
>>69826844
B easily. Immortality is overrated anyway.
>>
>>69826844
B
>>
B)
I don't want to be immortal, im pretty sure you would become mentally unstable after a period of time.
>>
File: Mark_Zuckerberg.png (501 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Zuckerberg.png
501 KB, 650x487
>>69827016
>>69827026
>>69827044
>>69827069

>B-But you could live forever and have whatever you want living in my goy farm, er, "mind upload sanctuary," don't be fools!
>>
B. Mortality provides incentive for innovation. If everyone was immortal, humanity would rapidly stagnate.

Plus, who the fuck wants to live forever?
>>
How would the immortal humans deal with the inevitable heat death of the universe?
Anything less than eternal life isn't worth living with jews around
>>
>>69827333

If you could figure out immortality that'd buy you plenty of time to figure out the heat death problem.
>>
>>69827477
Well, since immortality exist then I suppose some laws of physics may be broken.
I would choose A, there's no way this could backfire
>>
>>69827016
>not wanting to live forever and witness the pass of time changing our cosmos
>>
>>69826844
you will still eventually die
>>
>>69828517

Why do you believe immortality is impossible?
>>
>>69826844
Ashkenazi are the best whites. Why do we even discuss it? They deserve it. No jokes.
>>
b

I wouldn't wish immortal jews on anyone
>>
>>69826844
B, gas the kikes.

Immortality is degenerate.
>>
>>69826844
immortality so I can yell kike in the face of every jew forever
>>
>>69828932
They could also capture you and torture you eternally.
>>
Human minds aren't equipped to deal with immortality. And what is immortality? Brain in a jar? We're all immortal but we just cycle all of the material we're made of.
>>
>>69828812
Not every kike is degenerate. Also kikes have much higher intelligence than general white population.That's why they deserve to stay.

Denying importance of jews is as destructive for western societies as importing sandniggers.
>>
>>69829282
Jewish communists murdered millions of your people.
>>
File: nazi superiority.jpg (117 KB, 991x542) Image search: [Google]
nazi superiority.jpg
117 KB, 991x542
>>69829282
this, stormfags are sjw tier. thet think with their feelings.
>>
>>69826844
Five minutes without them instead of eternity with them. And you never mentioned whether we'd have to see them in the hereafter...
>>
>>69829381
They also created all science that we have. Literally every second soviet scientist or engeneer is jewish. The amount of smart jews is insane. No wonder it was kikes who was behind the 1917 revolution.
>>
>>69826844
A,

The jews depend on the short memory of humanity to keep getting away with it. Immortality would solve the problem.
>>
>>69829585

>you guys are the REAL SJWs!!!!

gb2reddit
>>
>>69826844

A. Jews can actually be pretty based, especially if both whites and Jews can concede to coexist. That is, whites not attempting to genocide Jews through killing, and Jews not attempting to genocide whites by subverting them and making them racemix themselves out of existence.

If we could get along peacefully we could accomplish a lot.
>>
>>69829585

What is this a pic of?
>>
B) easily
>>
>>69826844
C) A world where both whites and jews made monkeys immortal before they were exterminated
>>
>>69826844
>be immortal
>never leave the planet unless we miraculously invent space travel
>Sun goes red dwarf
>now im inside the red dwarf since it expanded to encompass the earth
>burning for all eternity inside a superhot red dwarf

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL!

>red dwarf eventually supernovas
>one of two options
>1- i get flung across the universe, forever in the vacuum of space unles i hit a planet, maybe barren and lifeless but without air, maybe a gas giant where ill be crushed by the pressure, or maybe one with an acidic gaseous environment
>2- getting forever strungout in a blackhole, feeling every atom of my body stretched out for all eternity

OH BOY! THAT SURE SOUNDS FUN!

ill take eliminating the jews for 500 alex
>>
>>69830427
I guess it's a nazi soldier at the end of the war.
>>
>>69826844
I'd rather only be a virgin for 80 years than a thousand.
>>
>>69831953
You will not be inmortal Joâo
>>
>>69834868
You can't stop it, they will try with monkeys first and we shall reign supreme.
>>
>>69826844
B, without a doubt.
>>
A. Whites now have time to go after the jewish power.
>>
>>69826844

doesn't seem likely that jews would share their immortality with goyim

you act as though goys are the ones with a penchant for unprovoked backstabbing through history.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.