[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the Third Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
Last night I had a dream that unlocked an old memory.

I was in New York City as a kid. It's the 1990's. I recognize the Times Square station. Of course, at the time, people were sleeping in it, and Times Square was full of peep shows and liquor stores.

It was that point in the late 1990's when they had just put in the giant proactive billboard of a nude woman (nothing showing) up. Other New Yorkers will remember it.

Anyhow, in the dream/memory, my mom gives me a book to look at as we get into the subway. It's the "Bearinstein Bears."

Beainstein... like a pun.

Then there is this huge flash and white hot heat. I wake up screaming. My wife doesn't know what is going on.

I'm starting to think the Puniverse was actually the first universe. A nuclear war ended life of Earth in the late 1990's. Some ex-Soviet general got too drunk and ended it all.

So we moved to the Berensteins. But then people began to find out. Now we are in the Berenstain universe.

I also heard from a hacker friend some shit about how in 2011 some old "Berenstein" books were found buried in the Libyan desert. They were sealed up like they were sarin gas. I think that's what was in Benghazi. AQM stole a link back to the old universe...
>>
>>69826093
get some sleep, OP
>>
>>69826093
What are you, stupid?
>>
File: Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg (62 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg
62 KB, 570x444
Nice shopped pic, OP. It was always Berenstain.
>>
I can't sleep. I've been up since the nightmare woke me at 12pm.

If the Islamic State got a hold of a crate full of Berenstein stuff it could be bad news. If there are links from our current Berenstain world to the old world, there may be links back to the Bearenstein world. The Puniverse.

If they can unlock the Puns they might be able to harness all the loose nuclear material that was being fired off during the 7 Days of Fire, before the Eternal Winter.

If they destroy the Berenstain World, I don't know what is less. The fabric of inevitability and reality might tear.

Would people really swallow a Bearenstain world?
>>
>>69826093
Cool story, bro, but all the same...
>>>/x/
>>
You see it all goes back to quantum physics. The universe needs to be observed to exist.

We are Observers.

But we can't be Observers if we can't position ourself withing our universe. If the Bears shift too far, our own superposition will collapse, and that's it, BOOM!

I can't believe Qaddafi had this shit. This must have been the reason they put so much pressure on him.

FUCK, I be Sadam had Berenstein shit too, that's why we went in but couldn't find anything. It was NEVER about nukes, but the book that lead to the nukes!!!
>>
remember to put SAGE in the Options folks
>>
>>69826093
This is OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5Y0BMVLfg

>All of my dreams are real things that actually happened.
>>
Is this an episode of Fringe?
>>
http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/its-berenstain-like-coffee-stain-or-jello-stain-one-berenstain-bears-author-rejects-parallel-universe-theory

Lying through their teeth.
>>
>>69826635

R-r-right, I meant, jew nigger jew jew jew, nigger nigger

> liberalmeme.jpg

/pol/ BTFO!!!!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.