[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pittsburgh station fires newswoman over black-on-black crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: WendyBell.jpg (59 KB, 960x534) Image search: [Google]
WendyBell.jpg
59 KB, 960x534
A Pittsburgh TV station cut ties with one of its longtime anchorwomen on Wednesday over a controversial Facebook post that many consider racist.

Wendy Bell, who had been with WTAE for 18 years, had speculated about the likely profiles of the gunmen who killed five adults and an unborn baby at a barbeque in Wilkinsburg, Pa., on March 9.

“You needn't be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts two weeks ago Wednesday. I will tell you they live within 5 miles of Franklin Avenue and Ardmore Boulevard and have been hiding out since in a home likely much closer to that backyard patio than anyone thinks,” she wrote on Facebook. “They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s. They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They’ve grown up there. They know the police. They’ve been arrested.”

Now add to this story something that was written about Pittsburgh news covering black on black crime and it becomes really interesting:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/panic_in_pittsburgh_media_struggling_to_ignore_black_mob_violence.html
>>
This bitch is a racist asshole. No need for biased racism jury judge wannabe news anchor...
>>
File: Twrollin.jpg (21 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
Twrollin.jpg
21 KB, 300x350
>>69825422
>>
Was she right?
>>
File: wilkinsburgsuspect.png (334 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
wilkinsburgsuspect.png
334 KB, 623x349
>>69826503
WE STILL HAVE NO OFFICIAL NAMED SUSPECT. SUSPECTS.
REPORTER: IN AN INTERVIEW WITH ACTION NEWS 4, DISTRICT ATTORNEY ALLEGHENY COUNTY POLICE HAVE MADE PROGRESS, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ARREST.
JUST LAST WEEK, POLICE QUESTIONED THIS MAN, 29-YEAR-OLD SHERON SHELTON.
REPORTER: IS HE A SUSPECT?
>> SPECIFICALLY I CAN'T COMMENT ON THAT. BUT THE COUNTY POLICE HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB.
>>
>>69826503
Of course she's right. She's been reporting news in that town for 18 years, she knows what's going on.
>>
File: echo.jpg (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
echo.jpg
26 KB, 150x150
>>69827541

being right isn't what counts
>>
>>69828244
I couldn't imagine having to report so much crime every day and still not be able to tell the truth.
>>
She wrote an opinion piece of Facebook. Channel 4 are pussies and fired her for no reason
>>
>>69829413
Exactly. She was a great reporter, I used to like watching her.
>>
>>69825300
Sounds like they were looking for a reason to fire her honestly, nothing to report afterall
>>
File: 1459709563685.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459709563685.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>69828244
>realized my jenday conure is 17 years old

>lifespan: up to 20
>>
>>69826503
That neighborhood is pretty much all black, the victims were all black... Statistics say that it's more likely than not, she was right.
>>
File: wilkinsburg.png (388 KB, 621x478) Image search: [Google]
wilkinsburg.png
388 KB, 621x478
This will probably lead to more people supporting Trump in the Pittsburgh area. Lots of people around there are fed up with political correctness and years of Democrats pulling their bullshit.
>>
File: 1443482348478.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443482348478.png
22 KB, 500x500
>>69825300

It's her employer's right to fire her. I see no issue here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.