[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I am going to participate in a debate on immigration. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: received_440121632838780.jpg (103 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
received_440121632838780.jpg
103 KB, 1280x718
So, I am going to participate in a debate on immigration.
I am looking for the cons of it, please list as many as possible.
>>
The Christian thing to do is accept them with open arms, no questions asked, and give them every comfort.
>>
Let's get some Germany discussion in here.
>>
>>69824840
Legal immigration: the people that get accepted are usually educated and them leaving is the reason their country stays poor.
Illegal immigration: illegal immigrants are willing to work for less and bringing down the price of labor, contributing to income inequality and other problems.
>>
>>69824840
You're going to lose the debate if you depend on /pol/ for your information.
>>
Oh I know, I know... Just trying to get some more information.
>>
>Positives
>Cheaper labor, although this mostly benefits those who are already rich
>Negatives
>Money made gets sent to country of origin instead of back into the economy
>Money made by illegals will never be put back into the state because they don't have taxes to pay
>Since illegal immigration has been unmanaged for so long, now we have a whole new issue of anchors being separated from their motherships
>Crimes committed by said criminals have the possibility of bailing before paying the price for their crimes to a country that won't bother extradite then
>younger generation has absolutely no chance of beating a 30-40 year old man who will work for any price, thus forcing said young persons to live a life of wage slavery
>>
>>69824840
i pooped my pants
>>
Gooooooood
Continue to shit yourself.
>>
>>69824840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
>>
>>69824840
Expend money in foreign products.

Incompatible moral and values in some cases.

Exploitation, cheap labor.
>>
>>69824840
https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>69824913
Good one.
>>
>>69824840
Immigration as a whole or just illegal?
>>
>>69825562
>Germans
I thought you wanted to here cons, not shilling.

>>69824840
You need to be more specific, are you talking about legal immigration? Illegal? Mass immigration (in particular of unqualified people)?
>>
>>69824840

YouTube:

Stefan molyneux the truth about immigration and welfare

Immigration gumballs
>>
Mostly illegal but legal can come in too. As many are asking.
>>
File: cost_of_immigration.png (195 KB, 900x1812) Image search: [Google]
cost_of_immigration.png
195 KB, 900x1812
>>69824840
Here you go.
Win the debate in the name of the Emperor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
File: bernie_janus2.jpg (3 MB, 3923x1932) Image search: [Google]
bernie_janus2.jpg
3 MB, 3923x1932
Even bernie was arguing against it until recently, then he flipped 180
>>
Illegal immigration = bad

Legal immigration is small amounts = good

No immigration = bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.