[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still waiting for a Trump supporter to show one time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: ted-cruz.jpg (83 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
83 KB, 500x332
I'm still waiting for a Trump supporter to show one time where Ted has lied.
>>
>>69824203
#cruzsexscandal
#lyinted

He lied about immigration he was for it now he is against it. Wasn't for a wall now he is for a wall.

Was for raising taxes. Now he we wants a flat tax
>>
>>69824427
>changing your mind equals lying

by that logic, Trumpkins is the biggest liar in the world.
>>
File: cruz-lies.jpg (79 KB, 368x512) Image search: [Google]
cruz-lies.jpg
79 KB, 368x512
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/01/ted_cruz_may_be_the_most_gifted_liar_ever_to_run_for_president.html
>>
>>69825004
>politifact
Don't get me wrong, I hate rato, but
>fucking
>politifact
>>
>>69825004
>politi"fact"
>>
he lied about being a natural born american citizen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY8UjxeqTk
>>
>>69824203
Says Trump supports amnesty
>>
>>69824203
he lies about his name
>>
>>69824203
he literally apologized for lying about ben carson falsely dropping out of the race
>>
He probably lies about his policies just to mirror Trump's
>>
>>69824203
Like at the debate when Trump finished explaining his healthcare policy and Cruz immediately lied about it right after, on the same stage?
>>
>>69825406
That, or flops just for the sake of opposing Trump

See: "don't punish women for illegal abortions" statement
>>
>>69825391
After he profited from the lie, to top it off. He essentially tried to distance himself from the thing that allowed him to win while keeping the delegates, which was followed by campaigning on the concept that he was the only one that could beat Donald Trump.

He's pathological.
>>
>>69824203
>Says Trump supports the Iran deal during debate
>Trump says that's flat out wrong and he opposes the Iran deal
>A week or two later during a speech he says Trump supports the Iran deal and that he's the only politician who opposed the deal.
>>
File: butthurt-bitch.gif (2 MB, 374x259) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-bitch.gif
2 MB, 374x259
>>69825004
>politifact

>>69825241
>implying the definition of "natural born" isn't highly ambiguous and debated

>>69825290
>changing your mind equals lying

>>69825406
>probably

great evidence there, slick

this is a pretty paltry list of lies for someone you guys call "Lyin' Ted"
>>
>>69826123
You missed a few posts faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1370
Lies not involving Trump include:

>lying about Kasich not being on the Illinois and New York ballots
>lying about Rubio dropping out of South Carolina and Hawaii
>Lying about Carson dropping out after Iowa.
>>
>>69824554
This
>>
File: cruz_sex_scandal.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cruz_sex_scandal.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>69824203
This triggers Cruz-Bots
>>
“I’m a Christian first, American second, conservative third and Republican fourth...I’ll tell ya, there are a whole lot of people in this country that feel exactly the same way.”
Doesn't matter if he's a liar. He's a religious extremist.
>>
File: trump.jpg (19 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
19 KB, 460x259
>>69824203
>Ted
Isn't his real name actually Rafael?
>>
He insinuated he has sex with adult women. That is the exact opposite of the truth.
>>
>>69826232

>Carson and Iowa

This was such an outright fraud, it's unforgivable. I went to the same school as one of the staffers behind that stunt and all of the Alumni chewed his ass for that. All of them are outright scumbags.
>>
>>69829008
>Mexico
>in American politics
Please, my blissful ignorance, you're ruining it
>>
>>69824203
Basically all of his slams on Donald Trump are lies and petty trolling/disinfo.

But besides that he flip flops so frequently on key issues its clear he just says whatever is popular, which is the most obvious mark of a liar.

Hilary and Ted are your establishment shills.
Bernie is a delusional communist but at least he has a consistent message.
Trump is your populist conservative who is the least ideal candidate for corporate multinationals and Jewish schemers. Thats why he is the most hated by established media, followed by Bernie. Meanwhile Cruz and Shilary are generally beloved despite being corrupt transparent shills for the unseen oligarchy that has ruled this country for decades.
>>
>>69829166
expats do exist mongoloid

I for one, spend a lot of time down there.
>>
>>69824427
>Wasn't for a wall
When wasn't Ted for a wall?
>>
Ted Cruz hasn't spoken up and confirmed that he is indeed, the Zodiac Killer
>>
>>69829166

I'm fucking vacationing here, idiot. I'm from PA.

Also this: >>69829341

There are shitloads of American and Canadian expats down here.
>>
>>69825304
What does Trump mean when he says he'll allow the good ones to reapply for citizenship after they're deported?

Remember, by current US law (the law Cruz says he'd uphold), most every illegal is barred from doing so for a period of 10 years.
>>
File: bait massive.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
bait massive.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>69824203
>>
>>69829341
>American
>moving to mexico
>expat!
so you're a 2nd generation immigrant who occasionally returns to your family's country of origin?
>>
The best concrete example is anchor babies. In 2014, during the Gang of Eight controversy, Cruz was asked about anchor babies, and he said that they are entitled to citizenship through the Constitution and its not worth fighting to change that.

When Trump released his immigration plan, Cruz changed his position, saying that the anchor baby interpretation is incorrect and that changing the status of the 14th amendment through the courts should be pursued.

I'm not even a real Trump supporter. I think Cruz is the most conervative doctrinally but can see the flaws in my own guy. I'm going to vote Trump though (PA) because I vote for Cruz is now a vote for a brokered convention which is a vote for Paul Ryan. And while I have problems with Trump, I'd take him any day over Paul fucking Ryan.
>>
After pulling that shit in iowa where he fucked over carson, i can't understand anyone supporting him.
>>
>>69827464
his middle name is edward
ted is a nickname for edward (see Ted Kennedy)
>>
>>69829774

I'm not that guy, but let me dispel some fictions you might have about Mexico. This is my first time here. I'm a live-aboard sailing cruiser.

>Mexico is a Top 15 World Economy
>Mexico is one of the most visited countries on the planet
>Americans, Canadians, and to a lesser extent English love visiting and retiring to Mexico because of its year-round tropical weather and the weakness of the Peso against their home currencies.
>When I first got here, the Peso was about 17 to $1, it peaked at 19.
>A beer works out to be about $0.30 USD
>Regular sized yacht slips work out to be $0.18/ft/day in southern and central Mexico, Anchorages are free, and Moorings are mostly free. Cabo san Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are about $70 a day. Long Beach/LA/San Diego is anywhere from $100 to $150/day and that's with the monthly/yearly deals factored in.

I have seen no cartel activity. All the illegal shit mostly happens in the countryside and towards Texas. Mexicans depend on Tourism so they do a fucking amazing job of taking care of gringos. I anchored in Bahia Tortuga for a few weeks, which is a complete smuggling shithole with transfers happening near your boat, and I was never bothered. Every city I've seen has been clean with friendly people. Food is cheap as fuck. Full service laundry is cheap as fuck.

Here are the cities/areas I've spent time in:
>Ensenada
>Bahia Tortuga
>Bahia Magdalena
>Cabo San Lucas
>San Jose del Cabo
>La Paz
>Mazatlan
>Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta/La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
>Guadalajara (fucking amazing place, my favorite in Mexico)
>Las Hadas/Manzanillo

Btw if you want to see Trump-tier rich gringos go to Las Hadas.
>>
>>69825391
>>69826232
>>69829008
>>69825831
Cruz apologized not for anything he did, nor over supposedly 'stealing' Carson's votes (which was quite literally impossible in a caucus setting, where all the candidates have advocates at caucus sites to speak for their candidates), but for the aggressiveness of his campaign to magnify a media report--one which should not have existed had Ben Carson's own campaign team not dropped the ball.

That's all that happened in Iowa. The biggest lie to come out of the whole thing was Trump's assertion that he was deprived of a victory there, when such a proposal is ludicrous. This is obvious especially in hindsight, as other caucus states voting later reinforced, Trump is weak in caucuses. The margin of Cruz's victory was considerable. To add that Carson wasn't deprived of votes per his pre-vote polling; he in fact did better than expected.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.