[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites THE master race? What exactly is it that distinguishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19
File: updated version.png (157 KB, 614x567) Image search: [Google]
updated version.png
157 KB, 614x567
Why are whites THE master race? What exactly is it that distinguishes their superiority over all other races? Is it just one factor that separates them, or is it several?

There just has to be a correlation between pic related and my statement, I just can't see it NOT being race related
>>
Because they travelled to the moon and back and have given people the ability to communicate with each other around the world.
>>
>>69822436
Look around your room and see all the great modern technology you have. Your computer, the light bulbs, the electricity running everything, maybe the design of the building, and the car out your window.

What are the various ethnicities of the inventors/creators/discoverers of all those things?
>>
>>69822436
>Philippines
>more developed
>>
Most of the land in the ring is frozen solid and the US is far from white.
>>
File: pizzaplanet.png (691 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
pizzaplanet.png
691 KB, 957x535
>>69822604

how is China less developed than say Hungary?
>>
>Why are whites THE master race?

Who knows. Many factors. Personally I think it's cause of the free spirit and will to break the bonds.
>>
>>69824621
I didn't make the map, how should I know. Asians are getting more advanced, but in the end they're still just using our knowledge and techniques.

Also, wtf is your pic trying to say? What do you mean by hotspot? That looks like a diffuse effect from a crappy lens.
>>
>>69823194
>>69822436

>Philippines in
>Taiwan and South Korea out

Fuck off OP
>>
>>69822436
OP is a filthy flip faggot
>>
>>69824621
Give it a few more generations and your nogs will make sure we're more developed than you too, froggy.
>>
>>69824924
that spot of light just underneath the Sun reflecting on the clouds wasn't produced by a giganormous source of light 100 million miles away.
>>
>>69822436
With the exception of North East Asians every single human lineage is subhuman compared to whites basically meaning putting a sandnigger next to white is like putting monkey next to a chimp.
>>
Simple. Europe became a dark hellhole after the fall of the Roman Empire. Disease, impossible social structures, war, threat of conquest from early Islamic superstates, shortages everywhere.

Pressure cooker for ambition, drive and lust for conquest. Once we developed the technology, which we did very quickly considering the pressure we were under, we put it to the exact use that we were taught.
>>
Way of thinking

>Asian
I made a tool
This tool is decent
I'm gonna use it for the next 1000 years

>Whites
I made a tool
Now I made a better tool. Why? Because why the fuck not?
>>
>Japan
>White
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>69822436
neanderthal dna. next question
>>
File: 1458291300272.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458291300272.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
My theory.

We live in colder climates and that forces us to innovate and plan further ahead. We have to process resources at a much grander scale for our survival. you look at India and Afghanistan, you can find many children who are orphaned, become uneducated adults and spread into the population.

You don't have homeless orphans in the north because they die. Everyone that lives in the north has a secured life. This explains Africa being called a crater and how the people have no mental capacity of any future, or long term plans.
>>
>>69825185
>wasn't produced by a giganormous source of light 100 million miles away
What?

How are you even reaching that conclusion? This is non sequitir as shit.
>>
>>69822436
perfect blend of physicality and intelligence, or at least whites used to be; not the smartest in the world, not the strongest in the world but a perfect blend that conquered most of the world before they started feeling guilty and fucking themselves
>>
We became God's chosen after the Jews got all weird and satanic and rejected Christ. Now I think those days are coming to a close sadly.
>>
File: 921px-L2_rendering.jpg (47 KB, 921x768) Image search: [Google]
921px-L2_rendering.jpg
47 KB, 921x768
>>69826211
>Also, wtf is your pic trying to say?
common sense applied to call the bullshit
at this distance light should be diffuse
>>
>>69826731
Light should not diffuse because it's a fucking vacuum between us and the sun. Light diffuses through mediums, you arab.
>>
>>69825826
More like heavy white influence.

Not to mention, the whitest of asians.
>>
because this area, excluding autralia, is a cold area
australia is good because they descent of people from cold areas
>>
>>69827589
>the "climate" excuse

Face it, I don't know why but God smiled upon the white race in a way that he hasn't for any other.
>>
>>69826898
>fucking vacuum
ah yeaahhhh, dat fugging vacccuuuuuum dat explains every fugging thing
ehehe funny but No.
>>
>>69827834
LEARN SOME PHySICS YOU FUCKONG FROOOOG
>>
>>69822436
>including Russia in the more developed catagory
>>
>>69827797
>implying everything is not shit in hot weather
>implying you can have a decent life in hot weather without air conditioner
>>
>>69827834
Where is even your reasoning for thinking light should not be able to reach the Earth like that? Like wtf are you smoking?

Do you even realize how stupid it is to imply the light from the sun can't be that intense? Do you even know what physical process is occurring in the sun? How massive it is? How powerful nuclear fusion is?

Our Earth is literally a tiny pebble that was shat out from the great cosmic volcano that is our sun. The light is absolutely understandable.

And the vacuum explains why the rays of the light are parallel to each other when they hit Earth, allowing for distinct shadows. How can you be so ignorant, mahmoud? Your ancestors used to know all about this shit.
>>
>>69824621
China is objectively less developed than Hungary.
>>
>>69828197
>implying the places with hot weather aren't where 90% of all natural resources are located on the planet.
>>
File: 1447884341799.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
1447884341799.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>Philippines
>more developed
>>
>>69828496
>said australia, a giant desert without anything but monsters that was sucessful as a cuntry
most of earth is hot thats why most of the resources are there
>>
>>69829041
>said australia, a giant desert without anything but monsters that was sucessful as a cuntry

Yes Australia the land with 1/3 of the worlds Uranium deposits, massive amounts of coal and oil.

>most of earth is hot thats why most of the resources are there.
That doesn't explain why people in hot climates haven't done well when by all rights they should have created Iron much faster, they had much more diversity in food, and honestly SHOULD have been more successful than white people.
>>
File: 1457547316274.jpg (228 KB, 1280x948) Image search: [Google]
1457547316274.jpg
228 KB, 1280x948
probably because we waz kingzzz and shitt
>>
>>69823194
>>69824951
>>69828878
OP is probably trying to buy himself a Filipina.
>>
File: spot-lighting-02.jpg (6 KB, 350x397) Image search: [Google]
spot-lighting-02.jpg
6 KB, 350x397
>>69828202
>why the rays of the light are parallel to each other when they hit Earth

that's how they should be on the receiving end indeed and also why you shouldn't see a light spot
look at pic related, now are they parallel?
>>
File: fcvbbiz_aa9887b_lg.jpg (240 KB, 888x902) Image search: [Google]
fcvbbiz_aa9887b_lg.jpg
240 KB, 888x902
>>69829414
>implying this is a white vs all other races discussion
asians in cold climate, like japan and china are good countries and live well.
There are asians in alaska that still exist, and the same asians from alaska emigrated from centrla/south america and started all the wars and shit. They are very closely related, but very different, there's very few crimes between the native asians in alaska/canada, and in peru, and chile where is much colder, they also developed civilizations and today have much less crime than the colder countries. While in Brazil, native people are still huntil with bows and spears. you can see how they are semelhant.
>>
>>69830248
less crime than the hotter countries*
>>
>>69828878
The perfect reaction.
>>
>>69822436
I didn't realize japs and flips were white.
>>
Whites are the smartest race, that is why we invented everything. Paleolithic humans living in Europe had brains 30% larger than what is typical today. This was the basis for all master race theory.
>>
>>69823063
Mostly Jewish tbqh senpai...
>>
>>69822436
WE
>>
>>69830224
Yes. A ray of light is one single ray that is being emitted from a single point. There are many different points at different angles emitting light.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

If you were to place an object in that spotlight, you would get a crisp and clear shadow. Now if you were to take that spotlight away 93 million miles, and make it billions of times stronger, then you would see the same effect.

There is a sphere of light rays emitted from the sun that spreads outwards at the speed of light. These rays hit the earth in parallel because of the distance of the sun.
>>
>>69830248
>>69830336
yes but i'm not saying asians are subhumans.

It is very clear that it's not the climate but the people who live there that makes these places shit, the only reason the superior races are the only ones that originate from cold climates is their the only ones capable of surviving there.
>>
>>69824621
Have you ever been to China lol
>>
LMAO who did that shitty editing job near the philippines
>>
>>69824621
that's a bait image, but it's not a hotspot, that's a reflection of the sun
>>
>>69822436
>japan
>>
File: fast-red-sports-car-300x200.jpg (16 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
fast-red-sports-car-300x200.jpg
16 KB, 300x200
>>69822436
Hey that's a good question anon!

Here's another good question, why are Red cars so much better than all the others? What makes them so much faster and more maneuverable and just plain sexier than all other cars?
>>
File: sun-over-the-ocean.jpg (830 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
sun-over-the-ocean.jpg
830 KB, 2016x1512
>>69830889
>>69830224

you guys are both retarded, it's a fucking reflection of the sun, just like pic related
>>
>>69823194
but there are a fair number of whites here tho. Most are retired US marines
>>
creativity and the ability to think outside of the box and well beyond
>>
>>69822436
>Why are whites THE master race?
They are NOT !!!!!!!!!
They are not even able to have enough childrens to sustain their race !!!
Make childrens fuckin faggot !!!! !!!!
>>
File: 1458962799340.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458962799340.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>69825984
This may have some merit, but the Geeks and Romans lived in mild climates.

That also doesn't explain why non-whites in cold climates never advanced beyond stone age technology (the natives in North America, for example).
>>
>>69831651
>>69831197
That's not really what he's arguing about. He doesnt think the sun's light is strong enough to be that clear.

In fact I'm not even sure what he's exactly on about. He's just wrong.
>>
>>69822436
Many many factors, but i belive it has more to do with the living conditions and Neanderthal DNA, also Luck, the biggest contenders for Dominant race are White People and Chinese people, not now but back n say the middle ages and later, particularly during the 1600's when Song china came EXTREMELY close to having an industrial revolution until Manchu and Mongol invasions put a stop to that, Gunpowder, Paper and the Compass are all inventions made by the Chinese, i wonder what would of happened had they succeded in getting thier Revolution in the 1600's.

the book Why the West Rules. For now goes into detail on this subject
>>
>>69833150
8 June 1637, Cogito ergo sum.
That's what makes the difference between monkey and advanced human.
>>
We have been "superior" for only a few centuries, arguably thanks to Genghis Khan and then thanks to the untapped riches of the New World and Africa. (Vast oversimplification, but circumstance strongly impacted our success, as Europeans did not live in a vacuum.)

You guys are starting to sound like WE WUZ KAINGZ, and I expect more of these posts as our power stagnates in the face of a rising East.
>>
>>69833577
>We have been "superior" for only a few centuries

And which centuries would those be?
>>
>>69832197
Natives are idiots because their predecessor was dumber than a white person.
>>
We had a period of expansion when the world was basically empty. We essentially discovered the scientific method and those two combined allowed us to dominate. I think inter-european competition also helped a lot.

As for why, I guess it's a mix of fortunate circumstances and ability and luck.
>>
>>69834947
R
A
R A R E
E
>>
File: slow-red-car.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
slow-red-car.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
>>69831428
Hey that's a good question too!

My neighbor keeps telling me his car is better than mine but he's obviously just a blue pilled idiot. His car is blue! I mean it's so obvious, of course it's also slower and takes more gas and is inferior to my red car in every way.

Why is he so stupid /pol/?
>>
File: blue-lamborghini.jpg (751 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
blue-lamborghini.jpg
751 KB, 2000x1250
>>69836006
This is his car, look how blue it is!

What a disgusting piece of junk huh /pol/?
>>
>>69822436
They have a high average IQ and a persistent work ethic. That's it. Nips would have accomplished more if their land had more resources and Kikes would have accomplished more if they weren't so lazy.
>>
>>69835974
NEW
E
W

FAG
A
G
>>
>>69831428
>>69836006
>>69836143
>the only difference between races is skin color
Do you honestly believe countries throughout history were willing to wage wars against each other and sacrifice millions of their own people over the color of each others skin?

Why don't you do some research on IQ differences and race. There's a reason White/Asian countries are more developed than anything in Africa, and it's not 'le racism.'

You sound horribly naive and are probably underage.
>>
File: apollocrap.png (1014 KB, 1183x901) Image search: [Google]
apollocrap.png
1014 KB, 1183x901
>>69831197
what is a reflection if not the result of converging rays of light?
you are a nutcase if you think otherwise.
the whole scenery should be illuminated by the same degree if the Sun was really that big and far away from the clouds because all rays would then be parallel.
>>
>>69822436
Because they say they are and think they are and actively went out to show it is so. They think the way to keep their race pure, is to distinguish themselves from the rest. It works for a while, until you get BTFO over and over. If you are really the master race you shouldn't lose AT ALL - it's as simple as that. In reality their is no master race, and fake it until you make it just means you are breaking. But humanity needs kickstarts to progress and we can thank whites for that.
>>
Things whites have over anyone else.
>Best Armies
>Always helping other races every time
>Holocaust
>Stopped the Holocaust
>Ended slavery
>Everyone wants in their country

No matter what whites are the best race. White privilege was created by those who are jealous of our abilities and now we're helping them out with that too.

So there is no denying that whites are best. The worst and best events in history only support that even more.
>>
>>69827905
learn phsyics idiot

>>69827834
sure bud
>>
>EVER living below the 30th parallel N

Enjoy your niggers
>>
>>69822436
we can cooperate as well as act individually.
>>
File: 1459723393193.jpg (256 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1459723393193.jpg
256 KB, 456x628
Our civilizations are chaotic and with more rise and fall cycles compared to eastern civilizations which are more stable but also more leaning towards stagnation I think.

I don't know if we will recover from the next fall though, things aren't looking too bright.
>>
>>69831683
Doesn't mean your country is any less shit
>>
File: racist-white-out.jpg (118 KB, 684x467) Image search: [Google]
racist-white-out.jpg
118 KB, 684x467
>>69837179
Do you honestly believe countries throughout history haven't constantly propagandized their own populations to believe bullshit, in order to control them, and direct their energies against each other instead of against their masters?

You sound horribly naïve and you clearly don't understand genetics.
>>
>>69833577
>hellenic empires, persia was most certainly white, rome, byzantium, carthage, arguably ancient egypt, Armenian/caucus kingdoms

European civilizations have been consistently superior due to cultural factors surrounding the need to organize and prepare for winter and invasions.

racial divergences in things like intelligence are an arguable factor but cultural selectionand genetic selection cannot be seperated from one another.

sure there have been great civilizations of nonwhites but youre blatantly lying about the "last few centuries" bit and it makes you totally irrelevant.

As for hating on other racial groups, that is stupid. All humans deserve respect. It doesn't mean you give your neighbors keys to your house and tell them they are free to come use all your shit, eat all your food, and fuck your wife.

They need to behave as respectful guests just as you have to behave as a respectful neighbor.

As fof brutal histories, let he who has done no wrong cast the first stone. every single ethnic group and every single ancestral lineage contains perpetrators of bloody atrocities. The fact whites made it to the top of the heap doesn't make us more evil.
>>
>>69839847
No dude, you don't understand how genetics work, you fucking high school simpleton. IQ and mental acuity are overwhelmingly heritable.
>>
>>69825984
>Inuits
try again, captain.
>>
File: jimcleeseonstupid.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
jimcleeseonstupid.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>>69841402
>No dude, you don't understand how genetics work, you fucking high school simpleton

Projecting anon? Cause I did my early work on genetics in the 90s and it's obvious that you didn't.

>IQ and mental acuity are overwhelmingly heritable.

That's true, and it doesn't support your argument in the slightest. It's a good sign that someone is completely out of their depth when they start advancing claims that don't support their argument.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.