[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collapse of west unavoidable, hello islam!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: america alone.jpg (19 KB, 229x346) Image search: [Google]
america alone.jpg
19 KB, 229x346
tl;dr White countries are breeding so little for so long we have already lost the game. Regardless of what based Hungary or other V4 countries do, it's game over. Complete civilization collapse is imminent within one generation, that is, our generation. We the millennials are the third and last generation that is able to live in liberal western civilization. That is how quickly liberalism fucks things up. As always, we have the baby boomers to thank for this catastrophe.

Even if every single one of us European millennials got married and five children right now it takes at minimum to remedy the situation, the demographics are merciless during the next 20 years it takes our children to mature, during which time the muslims are youth majority. We live in demographic pit. Every country only muslim enclaves are breeding above replenishment rate required to uphold civilization. Any country with median age of native population over 40 is in irreversible death spiral.

West: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=fertility+germany+france+netherlands+belgium+britain+italy+sweden+norway+denmark+spain+portugal

East: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=fertility+hungary+poland+estonia+lithuania+latvia+czech+slovakia+russia+belarus+ukraine+romania+finland+moldova

And in my opinion, America will fall as well, considering craziest SJW's are there. I give your red states ten years, after that cultural shift reaches them and you start enjoying blue state death spiral everywhere. Except maybe Utah.
>>
Soooo...... after all the talk all you stupid fucks don't really care? How are you coping with this?
>>
>>69822099
There is nothing much to debate, this is mostly true. I've always wondered if endless population growth is necessary though, isn't this just to please globalist business enterprise? What would happen if we threw out illegal immigrants, choked H1-B programs, and walled up?

Maybe the cost of housing would decrease, wages and salaries might actually see growth, and people who are willing to work can move out of their shitty apartments.

I'm going to check out that book, though.
>>
Obligatory Steyn viewing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpMCXLmbd2I
>>
Only choice left is to fight and try to take as many as possible of the filth down with you. See you in hell.
>>
>>69821287

1. laughable, not even close to happening this fast

2. if it does happen, so what? not saying its a good thing but weak societies die all the time. in 500 years there will be another resurgence of good values

if this society was meant to survive it wouldnt be so weak
>>
>>69822825
This. Europe has more than enough people already.
>>
>>69821287
Well suomi, are you just gonna sit here at your computer or are you gonna go outside and get yourself a a wife to save the white race? cause I know I am going to do the latter.
>>
>>69823326
>if this society was meant to survive it wouldnt be so weak

t.austria cuck
>>
>>69821287
>Mark Stein
> it's too late, goyim, just relax into the abyss
> forget about reforming your political system and restoring incentives for Europeans to breed, goyim - it would be impossible
> I have your best interests at heart, goyim
Every fucking time
>>
>>69821287
It will be up to us, the heirs of Europe, to house the last white europeans running from their falling nations.

South America and Strayaland will become the last bastions of the white race.

You fucked up mother, now it's time for the new world to take the stage.
>>
War, as always, is the best tool to enact social change. We need a juicy civil war.
>>
File: chosen.png (366 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
chosen.png
366 KB, 480x512
>>69821287

WELP, TIME TO LUBE UP THE VALMETS, SIMO
>>
America is already fucked. At least the cities are. Weird looking mud people everywhere. Plus the lower class poor white women have black babies almost exclusively now. Thanks lefties.
>>
>>69823740
There is no combined political will to remedy situation. The only solution really is what Serbs did and he notes that:
>Why did Bosnia collapse into the worst slaughter in Europe since the second World War? In the thirty years before the meltdown, Bosnian Serbs had declined from 43 percent to 31 percent of the population, while Bosnian Muslims had increased from 26 percent to 44 percent. In a democratic age, you can't buck demography—except through civil war. The Serbs figured that out, as other Continentals will in the years ahead: if you cannot outbreed the enemy, cull 'em. The problem that Europe faces is that Bosnia's demographic profile is now the model for the entire continent.
But it's not enough, demographic decline continues anyways..
>My book isn't about what I want to happen but what I think will happen. Given Fascism, Communism and ethnic cleansing in the Balkans, it's not hard to foresee that the neo-nationalist resurgence already under way in parts of Europe will at some point take a violent form. ... I think any descent into neo-fascism will be ineffectual and therefore merely a temporary blip in the remorseless transformation of the Continent.
And again, there is no will at all. Think Sweden.

>>69822825
He speculates Japan will out of necessity go on some kind of transhumanist project with cloning and robotics. Same with S-Korea which has even worse breeding rates (not noted in book).

>>69823326
It is happening as fast and even faster than in that book, considering Steyn didn't predict something like migrant crisis. Our generation last generation.

>if this society was meant to survive it wouldnt be so weak
That's what I think. When I really really think about it, I hate libcucks way more than islamists. It's their fault we have this fucking mess and civilizational collapse in our hands, not muslims. Like Steyn points out, every time libcucks do something in name of multiculturalism, they are in effect enacting sharia.
>>
>>69823128
>Obligatory
>3 hours
>>
File: 1338831679491.jpg (25 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1338831679491.jpg
25 KB, 429x297
We are the middle children on history. Born too late to fight in the great wars of the 20th century. Born too early to go down fighting during the collapse of the west.

When the great happening occurs, most likely during the second half of this century, we will be old as fuck and die during the first days of the collapse.

As this process is irreversible, we are expected to do nothing but wait things out and watch the world slowly crumble. Taking the red pill was the most stupid thing we did in our lives. We could have had a nice oblivious existance and we threw it away for a chance to do nothing but be called a nazi or a bigot.

Not even watching the world burn is funny anymore. At this point it's a tolerable agony at best.

Fuck this gay earth and fuck my self.
>>
>>69825076
It's about the length of two or three podcasts. I don't see the issue if you have something on in the background while you do something else.
>>
>>69824805
I think what happened to NYC will happen to America. We had a phase where for like 40 years we had non stop Democrat mayors and the city went to shit basically like how the movie the warriors was. Then a republican, Rudolph Giuliani came and fixed everything. I think sadly Trump will not be elected and I don't think a Republican will be elected for at least 20 years. The shift is done and the stupid and minorities will not allow another republican in charge. So the entire US will become like NYC and crumble before they consider a right winger. I dunno if the US can survive though like NY did,
>>
>>69825414
Considering NYC is like less than 30% white (been there in january. saw it myself) would you really want america to have a simmilar "survival"?

Let it all crumble away. Let the liberals see the abomination they have created.

Maybe in the end something good will come out of this. Too bad we'll all be dead to see it.
>>
>>69826230
Yea in all honesty I think a splitting of the country is in our future. I think Obama/Hillary is going to get a far lefty Supreme Court person in there and that is going to be the point of no return. I don't think the SCOTUS is afraid anymore to adopt their far left shit now that they have the numbers.
>>
>tfw hispanic

lmao who cares, white people are trash anyway
>>
>>69823740
Steyn isn't acually a Jew.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.