[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyrim is a perfect example on how the left and liberals are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (129 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 1024x1024
Skyrim is a perfect example on how the left and liberals are supressing right-wing ideas and prinicipals. The leftwing is currently terrorising the world, ruling it as they please, like crazy dictators.

Look at the Imperials, they represent the left-wing, they take in terrorists (Thalmor), enforce the believe of the Thalmor and even ban one of the most important Gods, Talos, in the Norse Pantheon to please the Thalmor. Now look at the Stormcloaks.

Ulfric fought bravely for the Empire, he slayed all Elves and defended the imperial capital with his life. God damn, he stopped his quest to become a Greybeard to fend of the Elf attack and defend the Empire he loves so much. He was captured in battle, tortured for days by the Thalmor, the man almost broke, but his hatred grew even larger.

He eventually gave in to Thalmor demands after weeks of torture, but it didn't matter anyway because the Imperial capital was already taken by the Thalmor.

Once Ulfric returned to his homeland, he was in utter shock. The Madman of the reach had taken Markarth and slaughtered every Nord, the region was devistates by the war, poverty and corruption ruled the lands. He returned to his Home, Windhelm, only to see it full of faces he never saw before, thousands of elven refugees who'd never let any Nord into their lands of Morrowind had settled in his city, bringing in violence and poverty with them, being extremely disrespectful towards the nords and constantly complaining how bad Skyrim is.

On top of that, Talos, the God of men was forbidden to be worshiped, his temples destroyed and replaced by the elven Gods. The people who stayed true to Talos were caputured and tortured by elves, and the Empire would only watch preaching about Tollerance. Families destroyed, Fathers and Sons taken away at night.

Ulfric would not stand for this, he still loved his Empire and believed it could be great once more. So Ulfric gathered his strongest men, and they marched towards Markarth.
>>
>>69821278
its a video game with dragons in it
a very good video game though
>>
>>69821278

It's funny how all the crap the Thalmor do, and have done, you're taking the evil route by joining the Stormcloaks.

It's like they purposefully made Ulfric and the Stormcloaks into comic book villains with overt, and over the top racism just to make sure you don't get too comfy with taking the non-cuck route.
>>
>>69821278
All will be known in the next ES game. Also, the game itself makes you lean towards the imperials with leaving other sidequests hanging and not changing after or if the war is won.
If Skyrim is free from the empire and ruled by nords, it breaks the treaty that the elves made and is a reason for the elves to invade.
Skyrim has the Dragonborn, that is a puppet of the library octopussy, and can call in the dragons for favors, who are led by the old white dragon.
The emperor is dead.
The Empire is dead too.
>>
Babby's first RPG
>>
IIRC the stormcucks would get stomped by the Thalmor and the Imperials were literally only doing the bidding of the thalmor so they could strike back twice as hard.

Ulfric was the only one holding the empire back from shitting on the thalmor
>>
>>69822254

In the next game we're going to be in Hammerfell doing general sandnigger nigger hijinks with curved swords. Curved. Swords.

We're probably going to somehow cause the Redguard to summon their rage deity to do something for some reason.
>>
>>69821278
Games are degenerate. Get a job.
>>
I was surprised by all the parallels between the Stormcloaks and what's happening in the western world IRL. I don't know if it was intentional or not since I doubt any major video game company is that redpilled, though. But the Stormcloaks are definitely right-wing nationalists
>>
>>69821383
>a very good video game though

only if your mod file is larger than the base game, itself
>>
I love how stormfaggots always bring up Ulfric as "redpilled" but they dont know the lore enough to know that he's actually a thalmor shill they've let loose to fuck over the empire

ulfric stormcloak is literally a tool

that said the game is like what five years old now grow the fuck up
>>
>>69821278
Paws up, don't shoot!
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 314x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 314x392
As Ulfrics men and women marched towards Markarth, they retook the city and avenged the dead nords. The Empire quickly took notice of this and offered Ulfric a deal, Markarth for the worship of Talos. He agreed because he loved the empire and trusted them, but they backstabbed him to please the Thalmor. The Thalmor came to Markarth, banned Talos worship and tortured everyone who did.

Ulfric was furious, and he knew only one thing was left to do. He rode to Solitude to challenge Torygg, the current High King of Skyrim, to take his place, as it was Tradition for thousands of years. Ulfric won fairly, he gave Torygg a warriors death and as tradition would demand, he is the now the High King of Skyrim. But the imperials would never allow this. They quickly gave the position of High King to Toryggs wife and denied Ulfric his fair place.

Ulfric had enough, he called the true sons and daughters of Skyrim, and he DEMANDED the empire to leave. Thus,
He gave rise to the Stormcloaks, the true people of Skyrim.

But even today, people call the Stormcloaks bigoted. Tell me, who has the most dunmer refugees? Windhelm. Who has no dunmer refugees? The imperial supporters.

Ulfric is simply fighting for his people, and people call him racist for that.
>>
File: 1457147142470.jpg (98 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
1457147142470.jpg
98 KB, 900x594
>not taking a side at all
>not moving to a house in the rift mountains and living out your rest of days with your wife, son, and daughter, while having odahviing guard your mountain and teach your children the ways of the voice
>>
>>69821278
Morrowind for the Dunmer
Valenwood for the Bosmer
Skyrim for everyone!

Anti-Stormcloak is codeword for Anti-Nord
>>
>>69822040
>over the top racism
Only saw it once when some nord accused a random dark elf woman of being an imperial spy (when you first enter Windhelm). Other than that, very little racism in the game
>>
>>69822707
They made the stormcloaks easy to hate by todays brainwashed degenerate majority of gaymers.
Its like the game is trying to make you think that it is ok to sometimes not do anything, to submit, keep united but submit first so they leave you alone, be a good goy, dont need to love them, but submit, you wont stand a chance if you dont submit.
>>
>>69823581

Play more of the Stormcloak plot line.

When you take over Whiterun, all the non-nords do is bitch that the stormcloaks are being dicks.

Except Belithor.

There's lots of instances of accusations of racism on the part of the Stormcloaks, and very few overt scenes of Stormcloaks actually being racist.

But the game is supposed to make you feel bad about it, and it damn well does it's best to try.
>>
>>69822724
My computer had a malfunction and I had my dusty Xbox and one copy of oblivion and skyrim.

Having a single game and no computer, my elitism and standards quickly dropped.

That said, my computer is fixed and I have 400+ mods and still runs like butter. I give modded skyrim 10/10.
>>
File: 13458934785.jpg (7 KB, 207x228) Image search: [Google]
13458934785.jpg
7 KB, 207x228
Dwarf Fortress is a perfect example on how the left and liberals are suppressing right-wing ideas and principals. The leftwing is currently terrorising the world, ruling it as they please, like crazy dictators.

Look at the Elves, they represent the left-wing, they take in vampires (night creatures), enforce the believe of the Trees&Creatures and even ban one of the most important Gods, Armok(the blood god), in the Dwarven Pantheon to please the vampires. Now look at the Dwarves.

Khordaldrum fought bravely for the fortress, he slayed all Elves and defended the Fortress with his life. God damn, he stopped his quest to become a demi-god to fend of the Elf attack and defend the Fortress he loves so much. He was captured in battle, tortured for days by the boogeymen, the man almost broke, but his hatred grew even larger.
>>
>>69821278
>thalmor are terrorist and not the eternal jew
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69823581
And the best thing is that there are dunmer imperial spies in Windhelm.
Check the tavern in elvish district, there is full set of imperial armor upstairs
>>
File: polder scrolls.png (2 MB, 2987x1507) Image search: [Google]
polder scrolls.png
2 MB, 2987x1507
How can /v/ compete?
>>
>>69823747
Except that you can play as a non nord and the stormcloaks will have absolutely no problem with you, other than asking why you wish to fight.
>>
>>69823827
Interesting
>>
File: 1459455753602.jpg (76 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1459455753602.jpg
76 KB, 600x602
>>69822565
>curved penises
>curved
>penises
>>
>>69821278
Important miniscule detail: when you meet Ulfric in afterlife, he will regret his actions, acknowledging they weakened the Empire.
>>
File: 1459533797177-pol.jpg (129 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
1459533797177-pol.jpg
129 KB, 688x960
>>69821278
>Nords=Scandinavian (obviously)
>Imperials=Romans?
>Orcs=Slavs
>Kajeet=Gypsies
>Argonians=Niggers
>Redguards=Sandniggers
>High Elves=High Class Jews
>Dark Elves=Low Class Jews
>Bretons=???

Feel free to fill in any blanks or switch them around and what not, just what I've come to see in the Elder Scrolls races.
>>
>>69821278
Don't forget how the dark elves in his city

>lives in windhelm
>refuses to help the stormcloaks because "it's not our war"
>expects the stormcloaks who are fighting an empire with insufficient resources to spend time and money on improving THEIR situation
>>
>>69823962
>Argonians=Niggers

Why?
>>
>>69823793
One of these days I'll learn how to play DF

But for now I'll stick to the memes
>>
>>69823962
>Dark elves = Chinese
>High elves = Japanese
>>
>>69823962
nords nords
imperials romans
orcs mongolians
kahjiit gyppos
argonians mesoamericans
redguards sandniggers
high elves chinese
dark elves japanese
bretons bretons
>>
>>69821278
Assassin's creed is also blue pilled as fuck and constantly suck sandnigger cock
>muh mighty Islamic warriors
>>
>>69823962
Nords = Germanics
Imperials = Anglos
Orcs = Niggers
Kajeet = Romanians
Argonians =??
Redguards = Persians
High Elves = Ashtakenzi Jews
Dark Elves =??
Bretons = Slavs
>>
>>69824398
Ubisoft is dead m8. It fell for the equality meme long ago. Boycott that company
>>
>>69823853

Yeah.

But seriously. Play more of the Stormcloak shit.

Talk to more NPCs, and you see why what I said was correct.
>>
File: 1458769727911-pol.png (933 KB, 978x900) Image search: [Google]
1458769727911-pol.png
933 KB, 978x900
>>69824114
M-masta? Y-you meens it? N-no mo uh deez chains n shieet? Shieet, lizza, get me some skooma! We'uh da Nordstrom bitches at?
>>
>>69824466
you nigger breton are a real people from brittany how does a brit not know this
>>
>>69824627
Just because they have the name doesn't make them the same
>>
>>69824611
Sorry, Nordstrom. Meant Nord.
>>
>>69824749

No they are pretty much a bunch of half-elvan French-ish Celts.
>>
>>69822738
Our eternal hussar ally tells the truth

The only way the Thalmor can be defeated is by an united Empire of Man, the war in Skyrim did more harm than good.

Do you people really think that Imperials dont want to worship Talos? They do, but the Empire needs to recover to lift the Thalmor threat.
>>
>>69823962
you forgot wood elves
>>
Sorry but the true enemy (Jews) are the elves. The Empire is not ruled by imperials (first Emperor was nord). Fighting to protect the Empire is fighting against the elves, since a united Empire is the only chance that Cyrodil has against them. Rikke is not imperial race. You are not a pawn of the Empire. You are part of the Empire.

T. Proud Catalan and Spaniard.
>>
>>69822738
agent =/= asset

imperial dog
>>
File: 1457895509960.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
1457895509960.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>69823962
Breton's are literally British isles.

Argonians are Aztec, but have turned into spics.

Elves are a cross between Chinese, Jews and Muslims. Imagine a Jewish Asian Muslim, that had an average height of 6'4 and has technology 500 years more advanced than you and more they have as classified.

Sure men are badasses and are known as being the only race to ascend to godhood. But elves are like corrupt fallen angels trying to destroy the towers of the world. imagine the world were pieces of paper held onto a wall, these towers (white gold imperial palace, red mountain, and so on) hold the world together.

Elves are like the Muslims in ISIS that believe Syria is where the end of the world will take place, so they are structured there. So elves are basically a gook, kike mudlslime hybrid that want to destroy everything.

If anyone was curious for the hatred of elves I hope I gave the basic premise, there's plenty more reason to be angry

ANGRY ABOUT ELVES
>>
>>69824904
>TLDR: Nords are fucked without the Empire, the Empire is fucked without the Nords. They are waiting to counterattack at the right time.
>>
>>69822565
Nigga the next game better fucking be in Black Marsh
>>
>>69821278
Ulfric was at one point actively working for the Thalmor, although no longer. The Thalmor want the civil war to go on for years and cripple Skyrim's ability to assist the Empire. This is all said in the Thalmor Dossier on him.
Ending the war hurts the Thalmor. Doesn't matter who wins, Ulfric won't leave Cyrodiil to rot. But his rebellion is exactly what the Thalmor wanted.
>>
>>69824904
>The Empire is not ruled by imperials (first Emperor was nord).

All the humans descend from the Atmora, dumbass. Imperials, Bretons, and Nords were all the same race at one point.
>>
>>69822547
>empire already lost to the thalmor
>somehow its just ulfric whos stopping them from raping the thalmor
NIGGA U WAT
>>
>>69825110

Nah. We're going to Hammerfell.

I doubt we'll ever get Black Marsh in a game.
>>
>>69824904
I felt bad for killing Titus Mede II, but he was old and frail, time was calling for a new Emperor. But gladly annihilated that little traitor who called upon the sacrament.

The Empire of Man will rise again!
>>
>>69825112
he was captured wasnt he? in prison, not working for them. the elves let him go so he would cause destruction in the empire, like germany sending lenin to russia, but they didnt actually want him to win, it says right in the dossier that its equally as bad as the empire winning. equally as bad for the jew elves without all the imperial cuckoldry
>>
>>69825285
Why does everybody do the Dark Brotherhood? You realize you can just destroy them instead, right? Kill Astrid in the hut.
>>
>>69825236
Read some of the lore burger, the empire LOST but is now gaining its forces back to stop the Thalmor, the only thing keeping them from winning is Ulfric and his shit uprising.
>>
>>69825536
retard you're ignoring the possibility of a nord empire alliance postwar, sure they succeeded but i highly doubt a man like ulfric would not be willing to ally with the imperials to stop the greater threat of the elves, all he wanted was a FREE SKYRIM
>>
>>69825377
The dossier implies that Markarth may have been the Thalmor's doing, the ban on Talos worship couldn't be enforced as they didn't have the men in Skyrim to enforce it... Until the Empire violated the Comcordat at Ulfric's demands and they had to go in to "protect the treaty." Whether or not Ulfric was actively working for them at the time is in the air.
Also, if Ulfric is Lenin is Galmer Stalin?
>>
>>69825536
Except that in their world. Their gods have literal, measurable power and by denying Talos, the creator of the empire, they are guaranteeing their doom
>>
>>69825424
But the Dark Brotherhood is mortalkind's link to Sithis and the void, how can we deny the primoridial diety his worship?

The sins of the guilty must be baptised in blood and fear... Look at a few of the targets... You even start off killing an abusive old hag which torments orphans.
I remember that one time in Oblivion where your hit was a bandit warchief....

The Brotherhood is not evil nor good, it is a force of nature, beyond good and evil there is death and the void
>>
>>69825662
>Yay we have a free skyrim!!!!!!
>now let's wait for the elves to kill us all
Idiots will defend this because they want to look edgy and anarchic and "honorable".
>B-but m-muh free Skyrim?
Free for 5 fucking days and then completelly anilated. Nice job.
>>
>>69825424
>not getting the ancient armor
>not getting in the Night Mother's casket
>not killing a bride on her wedding day
Kill yourself
>>
>>69825662
>Empire-Skyrim alliance post war
Just like Kosovo and Serbia became best friends, no?
>>
>>69824557

But what games arent bluepilled these days? All media is bluepilled now. Last real redpill was LOTR.
>>
>>69825972
>implying the Night Mother isn't just Mephala fucking with you
>implying Sithis, the primordial force of change, is even sentient
>implying the Morag Tong shouldn't kill you heretics
>>
>>69823962
Personally, I'd go more like this
>Nords=Scandinavian
>Imperials= Roman/Japanese
The Imperials have 2 different subcultures, the Nibenese and the Colovian. One of them brings out the heavy Roman style influence, while the other brings out Akaviri, which is pretty much the Elder Scrolls version of East Asia.
>Orcs=Niggers
Talk in accents that are alien to others, big guys (for you), prefer violence over diplomacy, only a few are actually like uncle-toms (some Orc at the bottom of Nightgate Inn is a critically acclaimed chef, and writes biographies about his experience).
>Khajiit=Gypsies
Quite obvious
>Argonians=?
Kind of tough to figure it out, although Nigger does kind of fit them.
>Redguards=Persian
Excellent swordsmen, wield weapons that the Persians did, invented technologies like the cannon (which is a scaled down, primitive version of the Dwemer Harquebus Railgun (apparently this is canon, according to a few of the game's writers and modders)), and dress in Persian style clothing. Most of their ancestors died when their homeland was destroyed by someone using a sword technique that destroyed a "tower" (hard to explain) that sunk their whole continent into the sea.
>High Elves=Jews
Perfect. Being snobbish cunts, practicing in magic and other occult things, seflish, destroying an empire, and trying to reach godhood by fucking around with time and space, while removing human.
>Dark Elves= King Arthur's British people (don't know if this counts or not)
Strong warriors, honorable in battle, a few of them are extremely powerful mages (House Telvanni), lived in province torn by war, follows fake gods rather than what is standard for others (Vivec, Almalexia, Sotha Sil).
>Bretons=Jew half-breeds
A lot of them are shop owners, practice magic like the High Elves, their """province""" is literally just a few hundred warring countries and states, but are good people who don't act like asses. They might have an ulterior motive, who knows?
>>
>>69826078
How exactly are the elves going to invade skyrim? They can only do it by boat. Skyrim is shielded in the south my Mountains, The Dunmer in Morrowind despise the Thalmor and wouldn't allow them free passage, and the same goes for Redguards. Talking about this, the Redguards also split from the empire and successfully fend off a Thalmor offensive, forcing them to sign a peace treaty.
>>
>>69825266
The lore about what's going on in Black Marsh during Skyrim is perfect for a Black Marsh game.

>Argonians are fed up with the Dunmer raping them
>Now with the Red Mountain Blown the Dunmer have all gone to the mainland
>During the Oblivion crisis the Argonians were BASED thanks to the Host so when they opened up instead of being invaded the Argonians invaded Oblivion
>Afterwards they seced and invaded Morrowind for revenge being driven back my the Redoran.

This would be a perfect time for a Argonia game
>>
>>69826305
Disreagrd making a cannon when comparing. It should be
>made scientific advancements
>>
>>69826214
No I mean they removed male employees and filled their teams with nothing but women. The message before AC used to be
>this work of fiction was developed by a multicultural team of various religious faith and beliefs
Now this is understandable because of the the Crusades and that they rip on every religion in the codex
But now it's
>this work of fiction was developed by a multi racial team of various sexual orientations and gender identities
Not kidding
>>
>>69826214

Yeah, and Jackson still made the hobbits a bunch of homosexuals.
>>
>>69826296
Still much good has been done by the brotherhood
>in Oblivion
>killing a necromancer before becoming a lich
>killing a pirate captiain
>killing a bandit warchief
>killing a skooma addict
>killing a criminal prisoner (who made fun of you)
>>
>>69826632
>>this work of fiction was developed by a multi racial team of various sexual orientations and gender identities
yeah, it was cringe as fuck when i read that.
>>
File: fatko2.gif (3 MB, 365x261) Image search: [Google]
fatko2.gif
3 MB, 365x261
>>69826305
I like the implication that Breton's are half elves which equates to the whole *ETERNAL ANGLO*
>>
>>69821278
Skyrim is a perfect example of trash and you should post this gay shit on /v/
>>
>>69822738
Ulfric isn't an agent of the thalmor, he's an asset.
The Thalmor actually want the war to continue so that the Empire is weakened, they don't care about Skyrim or want to conquer it at all.
If Hammerfell managed to get rid of the Thalmor on its on, so can Skyrim.

btw,
stormfags =/= nationalism.
stormfags are supremacists.
>>
>>69824129

>tfw after the 'burrows' change was implemented I had no idea what the fuck to do

I was having such fun until then. Afterwards, I had no idea how to position my guards.

:(
>>
>>69821278
>He returned to his Home, Windhelm, only to see it full of faces he never saw before, thousands of elven refugees who'd never let any Nord into their lands of Morrowind had settled in his city, bringing in violence and poverty with them, being extremely disrespectful towards the nords and constantly complaining how bad Skyrim is.

When Ulfric says he came home to "strangers wearing FAMILIAR FACES" I think he's talking about the corruption. The Imperial gold that bought compliance with the White-Gold Concordate.

The dark elves have been in Windhelm for a century or more.

I'm very surprised Bethesda never took any flack for having the gal to portray a white nationalist fighting a war based on national and racial pride... sympathetically. He does take some criticism in the game, but it is matched in equal parts by sympathy. Heck, I think over all the game is perhaps more sympathetic to him and his cause than it is hostile.
>>
>>69826431

While I agree with you, sadly we're getting Hammerfell instead.

So instead of really cold, to very cold, to "Holy shit my dick fell off!" cold, we're gonna get deserts and sand dunes.

Though, from what I understand from the lore, the non-desert areas of Hammerfell are supposed to be stunningly beautiful.

But we're likely going to get a Skyrim 2: Desert Boogaloo affair since it was the most successful game with the Normalfag casuals.

So expect to be an adventurer like the guard who got a curved sword to the knee.
>>
>>69827116

We arent supremacists, Hitler wasnt a supremacist either. He just wanted the germanic race to become good and healthy. It wasnt about hating others, but loving ourselves.
>>
>>69822547
No, that's just a big assumption.

The Empire has most of its army on its southern border to guard against a Thalmor attack.

They send one Legion to Skyrim and then recruit locally to put down the rebellion.

If Ulfric won it is hard to say what the result would be long term. Skyrim is very far from the Thalmor Dominion and it would be a difficult place to invade in large numbers. The coasts are all frigid and going inland you are faced with steep cliffs and mountains that would be natural choke-points. The same is even more true for the south as it is even more mountainous.

Skyrim has been united from within and joined the Empire in the past, but I'm not aware of any foreign armies ever conquering it besides the original Nords. Presumably the land was sparsely populated then and/or the orcs and elves that lived there weren't well organized.

Even when the Akaviri invaded they weren't trying to conquer; rather they were pushing south looking for a dragonborn.
I don't see how the Thalmor could invade Skyrim. If they land at the northern coasts they are faced with lengthy sieges in inhospitable land to capture Solitude and Windhelm. If they try to push south and reach the more temperate lands in the centeral tundra or the southern forests then they have to fight their way through canyons and mountains. The nords would likely erect forts here and the Dominion would stand no chance.

If they come up from the south again they have to get through many choke points.
>>
>>69827256

Though really the racism and accusations of it could have been done without. Turning the Stormcloaks from a viciously anti-Thalmor/Aldmeri Dominion resistance group into the frosty KKK was a bit much.

But I guess they had to do that to keep him from being too likeable.
>>
>>69823962
>pic
funny, because that's been USA since the beginning. USA is the race mixing capital of the world.
>>
>>69827750
Wait, Stormfags don't won't to kill all non-germanic people?
This is some news.
>>
>>69828030

Fuck off Aquafresh. Go find a meme thread to post pepes in.
>>
>>69822738
>I love how stormfaggots always bring up Ulfric as "redpilled" but they dont know the lore enough to know that he's actually a thalmor shill they've let loose to fuck over the empire

He's not a shill. The Thalmor consider him an asset because they new his mentality and anticipated he would eventually reject the White Gold Concordat. Since the Thalmor are great schemers they were happy to release him and wait patiently for him to grow fed up and rebel. From that point on they presumably covertly aid the Stormcloaks and hamper the Empire.

The Thalmor do not want any side to win. Their interest is in the war itself. A quick victory for either side is against their interests.

If the Empire wins then it stays united and focus all of its resources on preparing for the next war. Meanwhile the Thalmor can spy on Skyrim and the rest of the provinces as they have free reign.

If the Stormcloaks win then the Thalmor are kicked out and the Empire is split in half. This means its ability to prepare and fight the next war is diminished. However Skyrim is still hostile to the Thalmor and in the event of another Thalmor attack it is entirely possible they'd ally with the Empire anyway.
>>
>>69821278
>muh white narrative
>>
>>69827754
The Elves don't even want Skyrim anyway.
Except for the Dwarven Ruins all Elven structures have been destroyed.
They would want to invade High Rock more than Skyrim.
>>
>>69827583
Damn
>>
>>69828107
>I have no counter argument.
thanks
>>
>>69828211

Don't forget that if all of Skyrim is allowed to worship Talos again, it brings him back to "life" which is exactly what the Thalmor do not want. They do not want a ninth Divine.

There's good and bad outcomes to whichever side wins in the conflict. I think the game was purposefully designed this way so that in the next game the outcome can be more easily determined.
>>
>>69828460

>arguing with off-topic shitposter

No.
>>
>>69823955
Sure, but in that timeline he also lost his rebellion.

Personally, I think it's all moot anyway. The Empire is already dying and I would agree that Ulfric declaring war when he did was ultimately a benefit to the Thalmor. I do think his cause is morally just, but strategically he should have stopped short of open rebellion.

That said, if the Empire were smart and it actually cared about humanity as a people, it would have just let Skyrim secede. That would help reserve a good relationship with them and the Thalmor would have no diplomatic and legal recourse. If the Empire renounced Skyrim as a province then they can worship whomever they want.
>>
>>69823229
>>not moving to a house in the rift mountains and living out your rest of days with your wife, son, and daughter, while having odahviing guard your mountain and teach your children the ways of the voice
>your wife, son, and daughter
You mean your wife's son and daughter right
>>
>>69824575
The Stormcloak "racism" is greatly exaggerated by fans though.

The worst thing they do is not do very much business with non-Nords. That's it. They don't force anybody out of their home. They don't murder anybody. They don't beat anyone up.

Their sense of racial isolationism is only an evil I suppose if you believe a multicultural society is best.

I think it is perfectly moral for the Nords to want to stay as the dominant culture in their home country. Just as I think it is moral for France to want to remain French or Japan to remain Japanese. Just as I think it was moral for the native Americans to want to keep their lands and culture too. Just as I think it is moral for modern Americans to want to maintain their demographic and cultural dominance over the United States.
>>
>>69823962
Nords=Germanic Peoples (obvious)
Imperials=Romantic Peoples (also obvious)
Orcs=Arabs (They both look ugly)
Khajeet=Berbers (Pirates)
Argonians=Slavs (Pretty badass people, main purporse is being a slave)
Redguards=Persians (Very Similar Cultures)
All the Elves besides Wood Elves= Greeks (Created Civilisation)
Wood Elves= Native Americans (Cannibalism)
Bretons= Average European (Mix of Imperials, Nords and Elves)
>>
>>69823229
>>69828943
You mean Your Wife, Adopted Son and Daughter.
>>
>>69826128
US and Britain
>>
>>69827754
>dat pic
whats the keys referring to?
>>
Ulfric just wanted to Make Skyrim Great Again.
>>
>>69826305
King Arthur's people were Britons or Welsh - however they're more akin to Bretons.

Bretons irl come from Britanny, and they once came from Britain.
>>
>>69828498
Indeed.

In the Elder Scrolls universe the spiritual/magical side of the conflict cannot be ignored. One could say it is more important than the more mundane struggle between the institutions/kingdoms/governments.
>>
>>69829424
She owns an inn and you have to get the keys to your room.

Can only use your mouth, though.
>>
>>69828498
specifically, they don't want a divine that was a human arising to godhood
>>
>>69823962
You got most of wrong.

> Nords = Vikings(Scandinavian)
This one is obvious as you said.

>Imperials = Romans
I'd go as far as to say just southern Europe in general.

>Orcs = Slavs
No, these are the niggers of Tamriel. They're overly agressive and dumb as rocks.

>Kajeet = Gypsies
For the most part, yes.

>Argonians = Niggers
Nah, this would imply niggers could swim. They're better fitted to be Chinese. They're hard workers, but they're addicted to there skooma (opium irl).

>Redguards = Sandniggers
Yeah, these people are pretty much your muslims of North Africa.

>High Elves = High Class Jews
I'd say they're more German. Much like how the goths were the bane of the Roman Empire; the High Elves are the bane of the Empire. They're preparing for their next war (WW2). Sure, they're all strong and tough now, but they'll fall flat on their face much like the germans did in WW2 and they'll be cucked for all eternity.

>Dark Elves = Low Class Jews
I think they're more fitting of Mexicans or Latinos in general. They flood across the boarder to Skyrim like Mexicans flood the boarder into the US.

>Bretons = ???
Celts. Ffs, people from Brittany, France are called Bretons irl, and they have Celtic origins.
>>
>>69830056
i want moar
>>
>>69828498

you sound like a fucking idiot

seriously, fuck this entire thread because of you
>>
>>69830951

You can join Colgate in the meme magic thread.
>>
>>69831034
Link?
>>
>>69823827
The East Empire Trading Company has an outlet in Windhelm. Theres a Legate still in the army thats allowed to live in the city to operate said outlet.
>>
>>69826078
Do you Empire apologists all fucking scrub Hammerfell succesfully repelling the Aldmeri Dominion DURING the events of Skyrim from your minds? A country of sandniggers was able to do it ALONE why the fuck wouldnt Skyrim with an Imperial Alliance not be able to?

This pisses me off because it happens in every fucking thread this is discussed.
>>
>>69831600

The Redguard can all rage at once to summon their god or something.

Only a miniscule number of Nords ever learn to Thuum.
>>
>>69831600
Hammerfell had veteran legionnaires from Cyrodil fighting for them, nuija.

They refused to move to Cyrodil so they left the Legion and decided to stay help out the redguards.
>>
>>69825110
>>69825266
Considering the boner Bethesda has gotten over the Survival mechanics for Fallout 4 a tough hostile environment for the next Elder Scrolls might happen.
>>
>>69831773
And Skyrim has no veterns?
>>
>>69824271
Your close but its the opposite actually. High Elves are Dynastic Chinks and Dark Elves are Shogunate Japan.
>>
>>69831875
Probably has, anyway when the peacetreaty was signed not all Legionnaires wanted to abide it and abandon the redguards, who knows what unofficial support the Empire gave to the volunteers who decided to stay
>>
>>69821278
Well done
>>
>>69832084
None by all accountants. Thalmor watched them like a hawk according to one book.

Apparently blade singing or whatever it's called was their main advantage.
>>
>>69832340
letting former soldiers of yours fight in a war you wish not to be involved in officially still counts as unofficial support
>>
>>69831723
I don't recall reading anything special about the Redgard resistance. Their collective spergout sinks islands - I'm sure something of that scale would get mentioned. Presumably, they just fought and won an ordinary war.

The fact that Nords can learn to shout is nothing but an advantage, rather than just their perk in stead of Redguard deities.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.