[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender is a mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 60
File: 151040982.jpg (364 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
151040982.jpg
364 KB, 1024x680
LGB(T) - Remove the T and treat these people with therapy. Stop telling them it is OK, they are sick and need help.

http://yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not-surgery/
>>
Why is homosexuality not a mental illness? What makes them so different?
>>
>>69822505
>Why is homosexuality not a mental illness? What makes them so different?

> liking dicks
A preference
> claiming that men are women
A delusional mental illness
>>
>>69821177

If you have your cock removed, you should be forced to eat it afterward.
>>
>>69822505
It is a mental illness, but it's one that our society can tolerate without massive paradigm shifts in thought and culture. It's also one that at least still aligns with reality, a man may want to fuck another man but at least he and everyone else agrees on what's going on.
>>
(Playing devils advocate here)

Why does it matter though? Who really cares if people want to change their gender? With the crazy amount of plastic surgery being done how is this any different? Unless this is a religious issue why should anyone really give a shit with bigger issues in the world.
>>
>>69822767
Go back a few decades homosexuals and trans would still be labeled as crazy.
>>
>>69823117
I agree that we should let transgender people geld themselves.

Even better if they do it before puberty, it makes it impossible for those things to ever reproduce.
>>
The underlying problem for both is an androgen disorder.
>>
>>69823186
Sure, but it isn't a few decades anymore. It's literally the current year.

But really, there are some levels of "progressivism" I agree with and some that I don't. Homosexuality is something I don't mind, it doesn't deny reality and it's not really an inconvenience to anyone else.

Trannies do not have the same qualities, they do deny reality and they are an inconvenience. That is why they are a problem and that is why they need treatment.
>>
>>69823186

Technically, the first surgery occurred in 1930, and those surgeries were way more ambitious than the ones we have today.
>>
LGB
>I don't know where to stick my penis

T
>I don't want my penis, RE-DO!
>>
>>69823464

Please explain to me the "reality" in finding sexual attraction to a being that you can not reproduce with.
>>
>>69824084
>reality = my opinions and preferences
You're just as retarded as SJWs
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 500x484
I don't care what people do to themselves through their own delusions. But, I'll call you a man or woman if I want to just like I'll call somebody sir or ma'am.

I have a problem with transgenders in public bathrooms. Transgenders are a tiny fraction of the population. If we just start letting anybody choose whatever bathroom they want to go into, what's to stop Pedophiles and perverts from abusing it? I could be wrong but it seems they are probably a greater minority than transgenders. Public safety trumps political correctness(incorrect actually IMO).
>>
>>69824084
Gays are men who know they are men, are actually are men, and like men. Same with lesbians and bi's. No delusion from reality just unusual.

Trannies delude themselves from the reality of what their body is and think that is something you can just change.

Hermaphrodites are different. They were born a certain way which is something else besides man or woman.
>>
>>69824155
>because muh opinionz

The ACTUALITY is homosexuality and being transgender is not natural.
>>
>>69824823
Okay anti-SJW, but being "not natural" is not the same as being a delusion. Buildings aren't natural, are they also going against reality?
>>
File: 12321432432432.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
12321432432432.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
But /pol/, i want to be a girl.
>>
File: 1453219918546.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1453219918546.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>69822505
One is realistically possible, the other one isn't. Injecting hormones and chopping off you dick doesn't change your XY chromosomes into XX chromosomes.
>>
>>69822505
Gay is present throughout the animal kingdom. Seems to be an evolved trait and genetic.

Trans is a fucking delusion.
>>
>>69825295
It's not possible because science is lacking, but what if it were possible to switch around chromosomes, SUDDENLY the illness is valid? It's just as valid now, we're just pretty much in the stoneage unknowing what to do.
>>
>>69821177
How do you plan to force a therapeutic procedure onto someone who doesn't want it?
>>
>>69824914
Well its your reality so how the fuck should I know right?
>>
ITT: /pol/acks who were jewed into thinking homosexuality isn't a mental illness because of controlled opposition fags like Milo.
>>
File: 8817-galleryPhoto21.jpg (335 KB, 800x631) Image search: [Google]
8817-galleryPhoto21.jpg
335 KB, 800x631
Transexual, homosexual, and asexual / childfree / mgtow etc are all equally deadly mental illnesses and should be purged with extreme prejudice.
If you are over the age of 21, maybe 25 MAX, and haven't started a family and began reproducing, you are a cancer that is killing humanity, and especially your race, and well, basically, you should be put to death.
>>
File: 1444899576234.png (68 KB, 259x268) Image search: [Google]
1444899576234.png
68 KB, 259x268
>>69825099
No sea puto
>>
File: _85364240_1987.jpg (71 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
_85364240_1987.jpg
71 KB, 624x624
>Transgender is a mental illness

I don't think so. I think it's just a strong sexual preference. I mean, a man doesn't make himself up like a woman lest he wants to get fucked by a man. Furthermore, since that man could get fucked by a man WITHOUT dressing up like a woman, that tells you he not only wants to get fucked by a man, he wants to be treated like a woman in the process.

This is not a particularly alarming fetish/preference; certainly not as alarming as pedophilia, necrophilia, or scatology.

I have no issue with transgender women, with two caveats:

1. They can't be pretending they're women then springing the dick out on unsuspecting dudes - be upfront about it.

2. They can't go all the way and get the reassignment surgery. Hormones are fine, grow some little titties or whatever. But whatever tolerance I might have for a hot girl who just happens to have a penis would be lost on the same girl with one of those disgusting post-op vaginas. That's just an aesthetic concern, I'm sure there are guys somewhere who love the post-ops.

Anyway, all this concern over bathrooms and children-as-trannies, etc. is easily solved.

Make all bathrooms co-ed, put stalls in them, and let people dispose of their fucking waste in peace.

Make the age-of-transition the same as the age of consent. This should be the biggest no-brainer.

Then, LIKE THIS COUNTRY WAS DESIGNED, let people do as they will. I'm a Trump man and a fiscal conservative. I've seen these threads constantly on /pol/.

But frankly, I don't see the problem with transgenders. If it is a mental illness, it's the most harmless one around.

pic related, England's oldest transsexual
>>
>>69825099
Tough shit, now make something of yourself with what you were given, like the rest of the properly functioning world
>>
>>69825506

It's actually found in the animal kingdom. You can make tranny cows on a regular basis even.
>>
>>69825798
>Make all bathrooms co-ed, put stalls in them, and let people dispose of their fucking waste in peace.

FICKI FICKI
>>
>>69825768
What about people like me that were widowers at 25 and haven't remarried?
>>
File: hillary clinton - s.jpg (66 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton - s.jpg
66 KB, 640x512
>>69821177
holy shit that is so fucking disgusting. Why would you want to have your dick removed, fucking subhumans
>>
File: 1452109135565.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1452109135565.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>69825099
Bueno...
>>
>>69825798
>I mean, a man doesn't make himself up like a woman lest he wants to get fucked by a man.
The overwhelming majority of crossdressers are straight males.
If you weren't even aware of that, then I find it very difficult to believe that you did any other research in your armchair psychology.
>>
>>69825099
It's ok you're brown
>>
File: 1444367275207.jpg (121 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
1444367275207.jpg
121 KB, 1024x692
>>69825979
That is honorable. I almost want to give you a pass on account of being so virtuous, but unfortunately you still have a duty to the human race. I'm not going to say you should be put to death, perhaps just publicly shamed and pressured until you find a new mate and reproduce.
>>
>>69826082

>The overwhelming majority of crossdressers are straight males.

LOL

[citation GREATLY needed]

That what they told you down at the crossdresser club, Sergio?

Also, I find that objectively more degenerate than a gay cross-dressing male. A straight male wanting to dress in women's clothing really does make me wonder what else is wrong with him.
>>
>>69823117
I've been thinking it over for awhile when I was listening to a leftwing podcast by some gay guy that had a transgender activist on it.
He was talking about their plans to secure employment, let people know politicians who support their issues, etc. Eventually this means more stories focusing on special class laws like before, that you can sue big if a corporation is even accused of discrimination. In the end it shifts the entire culture because its 'ok' and 'the right side of history'(this phrase drives me mad and he actually used it too) and people who don't agree are portrayed as fringe.
I heard about laws in europe that are banning non-electric cars being sold. They don't even want to argue that electric cars are worse for the environment or not, its just law now and many countries there are planning on doing the same.
I'm fine with individual choice, I just don't like the idea that individual choices ultimately overwhelm any beliefs you have and eventually subject you to legal action. Its a endless open gate where you need to constantly surf on the tide of 'the right side of history' forever.
>>
File: 1411450685586.gif (1011 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1411450685586.gif
1011 KB, 500x269
>>69825952
>make tranny cows
>make
>cows get gender dysphoria...
How fucking insane are you?
>>
>>69825099
You can be a trans-wall.
>>
>>69826438
[citation GREATLY needed]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9415796

Now I get to watch you desperately look around for some reason to dismiss the citation you asked for.
>>
>>69826902

Almost any male/female twins in bovine species produces a female that acts like a male.

Can be pretty useful in ranching .
>>
File: dap2562.jpg (2 MB, 5000x3333) Image search: [Google]
dap2562.jpg
2 MB, 5000x3333
>>69827330

>One thousand and thirty-two male periodic cross-dressers...

>periodic

We're not talking about periodic cross-dressers, dumbass, we're talking about transsexuals.

I'll explain, in as condescending a way as possible:

Periodic Cross-Dresser:

-No titties.
-Doesn't take female hormones.
-Doesn't live life as a woman.
-Isn't considering getting his dick cut off and replaced with an inverted vagina-like flesh pocket.

Transsexual:

-Has tits (or wants them).
-Takes female hormones.
-Lives life as a woman.
-Is considering reassignment surgery.

pic related - it's you and your boyfriend
>>
>>69827969
>I mean, a man doesn't make himself up like a woman lest he wants to get fucked by a man.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize this very general statement was specifically referring to a minority of "men who make themselves up like a woman"
>>
>>69827969
>>69826438
>>The overwhelming majority of crossdressers are straight males.
>LOL
>[citation GREATLY needed]

Yes you were talking about crossdressers.
>>
Shemale has been a sexual fetish or a kink since forever.
Fedora fags think it's a mental illness for some reason.
Thailand is full of ladyboys and I've never thought of them as mental patients.
>>
>>69826372
>find a new mate and reproduce
>she bails because whatever reason she wants
>tough shit, sucker, you gotta pay her for the rest of your life, and good luck trying to see your kids ever again
yeah, no. maybe when the system isnt completely fucking broken
>>
>>69829418
>Fedora fags think it's a mental illness for some reason.
Jeebus stopped working as an argument, so now they're reaching into a field that, on any other day, they'd simply dismiss as "pseudoscience".
>>
>>69823186
Go back a few centuries and it was fine
>>
>>69827969
The clothing is inappropriate on a male because he needss support/more space in the genitalia area and no support in the chest area.
>>
>>69829418
>Shemale is the same as transgender
One is an actual physical condition, the other is, in fact, a mental illness.
>>
>>69829966
Everyone is aware that it's impractical.
If clothing choices were determined by practical application only, would anyone wear a necktie?
>>
>>69822505
homosex is a fetish, not a compulsion to surgically mutilate their bodies.

That said faggotry increases your chances of manifesting mental illness.
>>
>>69824647
No you fuck.
>i-it's ok guise. Gays like cock in their. It's totally ok. Not crazy retards at all.
K.
>>
>>69829966
>>69830242
Moreover, and this is a very important question...

Why would men typically wear pants and women typically wear skirts if men needed more space in the genital area?
>>
>>69831642
IT'S A JEWISH CONSPIRACY!
MEN HAVE BEEN CROSSDRESSING THE WHOLE TIME SINCE THEY INDOCTRINATED US WITH JUDAISM FOR WHITE PEOPLE!
>>
>>69827330
this is skewed by the fact that we don't consider women as crossdressing when they wear something else than women clothes.

Like when they wear pants or shorts.
>>
>>69821177
The word mental illness triggers me. Just because I don't see the world the same way you do doesn't mean there is anything wrong or "Ill" about either of our points of view
>>
>>69822505
I'm a gay guy. when I look in the mirror I see myself and I am happy with myself. sure I could be thinner or have a better hairline but more or less the reflection I see in the mirror is me. trans people do not feel the same way. when they look in the mirror they see the "wrong" person. trans people are fucked and their identity issues are in no way related to me.
>>
>>69825565
Chromosomes are what defines you. If it were possible to alter them, you wouldn't be you anymore.
>>
File: aurelius quote.jpg (65 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
aurelius quote.jpg
65 KB, 850x400
>>69831842
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
The line is culturally drawn.
Protip: so is the act of wearing clothes of any kind
>>
>>69831993
It shouldn't trigger you, when you have to stop for a moment and realize that the only reason the construct of "mental illnesses" even exists at all is because people gotta make money.
>>
>>69832252
well duh.
>tfw you wish wearing a toga was socially acceptable

I just want to disdain plebs irl
>>
>>69832062

shut the fuck up and get back into the demographic box that i've created for you, i know better than you and as a gay man you must have these views

t. liberal
>>
>>69832062

Same deal, agree completely.

Hate trannies with a burning passion.
>>
>>69832608
>>69832703
The categorization exists not because the two behaviors are necessarily similar in context, but because the two behaviors are forbidden by society for trivial reasons.
>>
>>69832236
I don't think giving up my Y chromosome would be such a big loss if I wanted to be a girl anyway.
It's only an allosome and HRT would frankly change who I am too. That's the whole idea of being trans.
>>
File: 300px-Chaos_star.svg.png (3 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300px-Chaos_star.svg.png
3 KB, 300x300
>>69832861
You've got people who legit run around telling you how things "should" be in their ideal society who insist that their ideal society is any more than a subjective standard.

They will complain about being told what they can should spend their money on but happily tell you what you should do with the only thing that you can legitimately lay claim to, your own dick.

They insist that you're delusional for rejecting their mass delusion.

Praise KEK
>>
>>69834401
>b..b..but anon
>if people accepted this view on life then any number of insane shit becomes acceptable
On the one hand, there's how things *should be*
On the other, there's how things *are*
It's not my problem you took the detour from objective reality.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
>>69823117
Yeah I thought about it : it's not our business, people should do what they want from their bodies

OK, no problem

BUT, to assume that being trans is in any way "normal" is bullshit !
As OP said, it's an illness and should be treated as one just as people who wants their leg or arm to be cut off are considered diseased

I don't give a fuck about people sexual preferencies it's fine, but mutilating yourself this way is dangerous for yourself and others.

Trans people are suffering from an "identity disorder"(pic related) and it shouldn't be treated lightly
>>
>>69835466
>then the only answer is that we should kill you because you're a scary wacko mentally ill person
That's literally the only way this "ideal" society of yours was created and sustained.
Good idea.
>>
>>69832861
Continuing on the species is a trivial thing? lol

Reminder that "people" such as >>69832062 MUST be executed or at least shunned to the absolute far corners of society, or else humanity will (literally) die off.
>>
>>69825506

How many animals exhibit exclusively homosexual tendencies? I thought that at most, animals are bisexual.
>>
>>69835731
That gun always gets me. If you charged into battle with that your enemies would shit themselves.
>>
>>69822505
One involves surgery.
>>
Face it /pol/, we're going to need to do a massive purge to get things back on track. So much damage has seeped into peoples mind.
>>
>>69835841
>3% not reproducing will kill humanity
lel
>>
File: 1443199723038.jpg (270 KB, 836x750) Image search: [Google]
1443199723038.jpg
270 KB, 836x750
>>69835731

what the fuck am i looking at? a gun with human skin?
>>
>>69835841
>Continuing on the species
Cutting off your penis doesn't stop anyone else from breeding. Produce a sensible argument that doesn't imply so many implications about the value life itself, let alone the consequences of an infinitely increasing worldwide birthrate in a finite environment to sustain the population.
>>
>>69835841
Humans are rodents dude, except atomic bombs nothing could destroy our species at this point

>>69835889
Yeah right ??

I don't even know the point of this thing, I don't even want to know if it is sexual or not
>>
>>69836001

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
>>
>>69835990
The Bible is actually pretty interesting from a non-theistic, metaphorical, symbolic point of view.

It literally describes the lifecycle of intelligent species, as if it were a slight misinterpretation of advanced wisdom left from a previously existing intelligent species about what happened to them.

We've got ourselves one hell of a "Tower of Babel" going on and it's getting windy.
>>
Curious here, what scientific evidence is there to back up or disprove the notion that transgenderism is a "psychiatric disease" or a "mental illness" ?

As in, a condition that cannot be cured or alleviated by performing sex change operations.

I didn't see anything like that in the blog OP posted.
>>
File: Pigeon2.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon2.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>69821177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>69823117

suicide rates
>>
>>69837390
Why even bother with it?
The people arguing that it's a mental illness in this thread are the same ones that will call the entire psychiatric field a "pseudoscience" in any other thread where they have to confront something they don't like.

Eventually these people will have such an intensely stressful reaction to reality that they'll kill us all and we'll all be back to pretending imaginary friends make the world go round.

Truly, the meek shall inherit the Earth.
>>
>>69837774
I find that true for both sides of any controversial argument. I'm just interested in the facts.
>>
File: Cuctato.jpg (130 KB, 623x854) Image search: [Google]
Cuctato.jpg
130 KB, 623x854
I agree. I know of two transgender people, and both are equally batshit insane attention whores.
>>
>>69837984
Fact: Research psychologists (as opposed to clinical psychologists) are trying to find evidence that everyone is crazy. Clinical psychologists sustain their career on convincing everyone that they're not.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 552x424
>>69830840
I knew it.
>>
>>69822505
Gay here. It is by definition a mental illness but it does not matter beacuse 1. No cure. 2. Gays are not killing themselves in olympic numbers like trannies. 3. Not hurting anybody or themselves (Except for aids)
Trannies need compassion and therapy. Not a corrupt as fuck medical industry exploiting them for millions and cutting off thier cocks. Pumping them with estrogen and telling them they are normal. I would kill myself as well in that situation
>>
>>69838496
>and telling them they are normal
See:
>>69838160
"Normal" is the illness that you suffer from.
>>
>>69837390
The fact that even after surgery trannies kill themselves at really high rates?
>>
>>69839385
You guys crack me up.

Every day it's, "lulz, just kill yourself, learn to take a joke, faglord, cyberbullying isn't even real, you're statistically more likely to kill yourself anyway, just do it for the benefit of the human race, you freak."

And so when they do as instructed by millions of people around them because they see the futility in trying to convince them they're assholes, you interpret this as some kind of inherent manifestation of transgender behavior instead of a problem you caused by being an asshole.

If you're doing it to be a shithead, fine, but if you actually believe that shit you're a retard.

Now you're going to give me the statistics of trannies killing themselves in a country where there is more tolerance for them as if it's not a region that is smaller than Oklahoma in a world chock full of this stupid shit.
>>
>>69839385
>>69838160
Not the facts that'd prove anything, no.
>>
>>69839908
The thing that absolutely kills me the most, is that even if these people corrected their behavior to align with your expectations you'd still just shit on them for having gone down that road in the first place.

Don't pretend to be concerned for these people's lives if all you're actually trying to do is get people to collectively agree to take them in the backyard and shoot them. You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>69839908
Yeah all them trannies i harass. All none of them.

If words can kill you, You deserve to die

Natural selection
>>
>>69842395
>let me toss up a selectively naturalistic rationale for my selectively shitty behavior
You're an edgy fedora-tipping tryhard with the mindset of a teenager.
>>
>>69842117
/pol/ is one person.
Ok

Trannies are statistically much more likely to kill themselves after surgery. It's almost like that goal of being a woman drives them up until the point they actually get the surgery and then they realize that there is no going back and they cut off thier cock for no reason. This leads to suicide.

It's pretty clear that playing into the dellusion leads them to death. They need to be given therapy not "acceptance"

You can't force everyone in the world to like you and it's madness demand tolerance.
>>
>>69842117
The things is that even if gays and trannies reformed their ways, which we SHOULD encourage through social abuse of them, they still obviously have a mental deficiency or genetic defect of some kind, for that lifestyle choice to even appeal to them in the first place. So, they really shouldn't be passing on their genes anyway, or really be allowed to be close to the healthier parts of society. What if you were having a community dinner, and a former homosexual or tranny started talking to your child? Would you really feel secure that they wouldn't plant the seed of some mental illness, even if they're reformed? I wouldn't. Yes, I think it's better for them if they reform their ways, but yeah, they should still be publicly shamed and humiliated to keep them away from the healthier parts of human society.
>>
>>69842648
M'ladyboy

Nothing edgy about my statement, just the truth. If a child kills themself due to harrasment that is one thing but a full grown adult killing themselves beacuse of mean words on the internet? Yeah, no you deserve to die if you are that weakwilled you can't handle the fact not everybody worships the ground you walk on
>>
>>69835870
There's no way of telling if they're actually gay or if they're just fucking their own sex by mistake.
>>
>>69839908
>other people are responsible for the actions of other people who are not themselves
You people are a literal cancer.
>>
>>69842648
The edgelord teenager you are looking for is here
>>69842918
>>
>>69843038
So are tripfags
>>
If you guys want to have a laugh, check out this website: sexchangeregret.com
>>
>>69843155
l u 2 bb
>>
>>69823464
>it's not really an inconvenience to anyone else
>the fact 90% of them have had sex with a child, are only 2% of the USA population yet make up more than 80% of all AIDS and HIV+ cases is neither here nor there

>>69825798
>he wants to be treated like a woman in the process

Well obviously, women get more attention than what beta males do, there's nothing more attention seeking than the transsexual and thus dresses up like a woman to gain that attention. They think the more girly they are the more attention they get which is why they and especially faggots (who you could probably argue are closet transsexuals if you applied a bit of liberal science to it) act overly effeminate and come across as nothing more than the attention seeking omega men who can't handle the real world that they actually are.
>>
>>69843301
Take off the clown makeup first you disgusting degenerate
>>
File: 98.jpg (54 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
54 KB, 700x526
>>
>>69842807
>trannies are all one person
You tell funny joke.

I agree with this though, which is why I bring the debate right here to your extremist right wing echo chamber and attempt to appeal to a higher standard of morality and logic instead of trying to have the debate in a court room, which only leads to resentment.

I adamantly disagree with abusing legal constructs to impose your will on people who disagree with you. Just as /pol/ is not one person, transgender people aren't all out to trick you into fucking them and giving you the tranny AIDS or taking your money or seeing your wife and children naked.

And if you're going to tell people what they can and cannot do with their dick, then you don't have any claim to what you can and cannot do with your money either. Lots of people blow their life savings and that leads to suicide.
>>
File: I like you more than a friend.jpg (35 KB, 239x353) Image search: [Google]
I like you more than a friend.jpg
35 KB, 239x353
Gavin McInnes turned himself into a pariah and forewent a lot of money by daring to say this.

that's why I'm PROUD OF MY BOY!

https://youtu.be/DX4YR3ItBsw
>>
>>69825506
So what if animals fuck their own sex? Can't animals get mental illnesses? You know animals can commit suicide too? Being gay is a direct contradiction to your biological imperative and is therefore a mental illness.
>>
>>69823117
Because if I get with a woman, I want a biological female that can produce offspring. Transwomen will never be real women, they are a mockery of women and abominations of nature. I don't want to date a trap by accident either, it doesn't help that a lot of them refuse to disclose their transgenderism before its too late. Just fucking be upfront about your condition so I don't end up wasting my time on you.
>>
File: do you su.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do you su.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>69843377
After you stop sucking Jamal's cock, ladyboy.
>>
The whole LGBT thing is a celebration of mental illness. Truly disgusting.
>>
>>69839908
I've interacted with exactly one tranny in my life and they were nice enough, it was a pleasant conversation. Doesn't mean I can't think they're fucked in the head. I only tell people to kill themselves in online games.
>>
>>69843450

Proud of your boy.
>>
>>69822505

Homosexuality = the same person inside.

Transgender = A pathological desire to destroy your own identity and replace it with a fantasy.

Trans-anything
>>
File: 5mNskE8.jpg (11 KB, 319x213) Image search: [Google]
5mNskE8.jpg
11 KB, 319x213
>>69821177
Transgender is a mental illness as is homosexuality.

As most faggot lovers argue lets say homosexuality is a choice, as is paedophilia.
A love/sex relationship between two adults of the same gender is deemed fit & harmless by society, whereas genuinely loving a child is deemed as a mental disorder and punishable by law in every civilized country. What's harmful about paedophilia? It's frowned upon by society EVEN when it involves two people of the same gender, I'm a firm believer that sex at an early age can't cause trauma later on, but the ideals instilled by society cause "abused" children to end up having shit lives. The same used to be the case with homosexuals, except sex with someone of the opposite gender is NATURAL regardless of age and homosexual is relationships aren't!!

JEWS PROMOTE HOMOSEXUALITY, WAKE UP
>>
>>69843543
You have no doubt been diagnosed with a mental illness, and if you haven't (yet, because if you were open up that DSM-V and look closely, there is definitely a psychiatrist in some office somewhere that can give you some undesirable diagnosis) then your kids will.

You ever notice how on /pol/ we sit here and subdivide our own race into various classifications and use statistical averages to compare differences between entire continents to individual cities?

Psychology is deep like that. Saying a particular individual is "not normal" is like saying "that food doesn't taste normal". It's colloquial, not empirical.
>>
>>69842952
Your lack of insight into the human condition is staggering. I can smell the Mountain Dew running through your veins.
>>
>>69845521
"Human condition"? Most people who encounter assholes don't off themselves.
>>
>>69845411
To continue with the food analogy, a diagnosis of schizophrenia can be compared to sucking mustard out of the bottle. A diagnosis of depression can be compared to eating a well done steak with no seasoning.

As you can see, none of these things is empirically worse or better than the other, and many people have symptoms (like preferences in seasonings) with varying severity in any given period.
>>
>>69845647
Most people have a family to turn to and friends and a job.

Go figure. Those who don't are more likely to sudoku.
>>
>>69845936
People who have shit outlooks in life tend to off themselves - yes. That's what *they* choose. No one is responsible for that except them.
>>
>>69821177
Why remove the T?
All those 4 letters are equally mentally ill.
>>
>>69846115
There are conditions that you don't have complete control over in your life.

Clearly you acknowledge this or you wouldn't be bitching about trannies bringing about the apocalypse (it's an exaggeration...) in this thread.
>>
>>69846340
You have absolute control over how you handle what you're handed. There are people who've suffered more than Job in the Biblical story who remain happy and moral. They're *better* than you.
>>
File: 1459359660103.jpg (285 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1459359660103.jpg
285 KB, 1240x1754
I'm really really really looking forward to the day when we kill all the gays and trans.
>>
>>69836001
It's a jewgun which will blow off the foreskin as soon as it's fired.
>>
File: 1392587188982.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1392587188982.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>tfw you became the little girl
Feels good.
>>
File: 1459411002175.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1459411002175.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>69821177
remove the "L" too lesbiants are just gay women

then again i dont want great britan to be the gay rights movemen--

oh....
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
>>69846563
>You have absolute control over how you handle what you're handed.
Nonsense.
Do you really want to drag this into a philosophical debate about "free will"?
Der Mensch kann tun was er will; er kann aber nicht wollen was er will.
>>
File: 1452391571588.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452391571588.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>69846993
Lel. Determinist.
Are you going to tell me everything is determined, and when I ask you to instantiate that you respond with the equivalent of "it just is"?
Have fun with your utterly vacuous claims babby.
>>
>>69847141
><insert ridiculous characterization of your opponent here>
><smug dismissal>
Are you sure you're not a progressive?
>>
File: 1459671418611.jpg (403 KB, 878x930) Image search: [Google]
1459671418611.jpg
403 KB, 878x930
>not wanting to be the little girl
The only reason I haven't started HRT yet is because I'm not sure if I'm the kind of person who'd end up on >>69843223 or not.
>>
File: 1451623969410.png (589 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
1451623969410.png
589 KB, 733x733
>>69847350
>ridiculous characterization of opponent
>not ridiculous characterization of a position, because that position is itself ridiculous
Are you sure you don't like cute anime girls?
>>
>>69847365
You will if you wait too long.
>>
>>69847665
18 now, but still if you don't look right you can end up weird.
And it's very hard to find people who will give useful input on what you would look like after transitioning.

I suppose I could try doing HRT for as long as I can while still not looking unusual, and then decide whether to stop HRT or start going out as a female.
>>
File: 000.jpg (43 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
43 KB, 500x553
>>69847497
You're not making argumentative statements. You're just making flat declarations.
I have no interest in indulging you while you sit there enjoying the smell of your own farts.
I'm just going to assume you're Australian.
>>
>>69847141
Is that Twoearle? Never thought I'd see caps on here from that forgettable anime.
>>
File: 1453587674315.png (351 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1453587674315.png
351 KB, 512x512
>>69847909
>You're not making argumentative statements. You're just making flat declarations.
That's *exactly what saying "the world is deterministic" is. You're making a flat statement you have *NO MEANS* of instantiating as actually the case.

You need more cute anime girls - maybe they'll shake you from your incredibly disingenuous dogmatic position.
>>
>>69847864
18 is late though, all comes down to genes after that.

If you have masculine features that stick out or if you're tall it's going to be hard.
>>
>>69825768
So genocide all manlets right?
>>
File: 1450232948089.jpg (56 KB, 367x432) Image search: [Google]
1450232948089.jpg
56 KB, 367x432
>>69847951
Don't diss the tails bro.
>>
>>69848075
Neither of those fortunately, but little details in facial structure worry me.
Also: De tror att vi pratar om övergår, jag erbjuder dig möjligheten att köpa illegala memes.
>>
>>69832861
>>69834401
>>69835466
>>69835781
We have ID's dumbass. Also why did no one call out the same fag earlier? Shame on you guys.
>>
>>69848061
Actually, saying that you have no control over your desires, in response to a statement that you have absolute control over your actions, is a pretty valid point to make, and your only argument to the contrary has been a dismissal of a strawman "determinist" when it's entirely possible that the universe is NON-DETERMINISTIC but you still do not have any control over your desires.

>You're making a flat statement you have *NO MEANS* of instantiating as actually the case.
What in the fuck do you think this statement is?
>You have absolute control over how you handle what you're handed.

That's why I posted it because I was trying to avoid taking it to having the both of us go at it like this.
>>
File: 1403152884543.gif (664 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1403152884543.gif
664 KB, 500x282
>>69848310
Jag älskar memes.
>>
>>69822592
> liking dicks
A preference
> I'd like to be a woman rather than a man
A preference
>>
>>69823117
it's the part where we "normalize" the behavior and have it on TV and take it to the point that if a boy shows a sincere interest in the behaviors of the opposite sex (God forbid he touches a barbie doll) as "possibly being transgendered."

Remember that study about how more than 50% of millennials say they aren't exclusively heterosexual?
>>
>>69848566
retarded, not the same thing and you know it.

What you want is subjective, what you are is not subjective.
>>
File: 1447924133696.jpg (343 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1447924133696.jpg
343 KB, 1400x1400
>>69848463
So what do I have control of?
If the answer isn't nothing (in which case LMAO), *when* do I have control and when do I not, and why then?

God ensures free will - I can make absolute statements faggit. You can't because 99% you're some irreligious cuntmuffin.
>>
>>69835870
I know giraffes are probably the gayest species on the planet. In one study, they found that 94% of all mountings were between 2 males.
Some penguins will actually have 1 homosexual partner that they bond with for life, and even raise abandoned chicks.
Even some insects have been observed to have homosexual encounters, but it's not clear if this is out of mistaken identity or not.
>>
>>69848727
>retarded, not the same thing and you know it.
How is it not the same thing?
>What you want is subjective, what you are is not subjective.
What does that have to do with it? I'm a man now, yes, but I'd prefer to be a woman. How is that not a preference?
>>
>>69821177
Said the no-name on a Chinese water board.
>>
>>69848530
Möt mig på något skumma bakgata vid 4:20
And yes, I agree, Briannu Wu really should have considered what she'd look like on the other end of transitioning.
I'm hoping that I won't look like her, unfortunately no one can tell me.
>>
>>69848738
>transgenders are evil because Jeebus
Holy shit, son? What crawled up your ass and died? It smells like you've been living on a diet of cabbage, beer, and eggs for a month.
>>
File: 1453718169989.png (280 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453718169989.png
280 KB, 576x1024
>>69848927
>implying I've said a single thing about trannies this entire thread
Are you high? HIGH ON CUTE ANIME GIRLS!?!
>>
>>69848566
I prefer to be an eight-legged cat-dragon, stop oppressing me by saying I'm not
>>
>>69822505
Gays are biologically worthless, but there's nothing wrong with them beyond that. People like to fuck first and foremost, and when you feel more comfortable fucking a guy instead of a woman, that's a-okay by me.

Transgenderism, on the other hand, is a mental illness. "I was born a male, but I'm really a female on the inside." is purely a fantasy. They'll claim that it's about gender roles too, but what gender roles are they talking about? The one where the woman stays home and cooks? I don't see much of that anymore. The one where the guys go out and play football? There are women's leagues now. They literally think that they're the wrong gender. Just as the schizophrenic thinks that there's someone there who isn't, the transgender thinks there's a gender there that isn't.

Gender is determined by chromosomes. XY = male, XX = female. If you're XXX or XXY or something like that, identify as whatever you'd like because that's different.
>>
>>69849034
So you admit you're Australian.
Enjoy your memes.
>>
File: 1447489692354.jpg (40 KB, 383x415) Image search: [Google]
1447489692354.jpg
40 KB, 383x415
>>69849221
Enjoy your LMAODETERMINISM and its intellectual incoherency senpai!
>>
>>69832703
>tfw i got a tranny arrested for smoking weed

felt good, kek
>>
>>69822505
it is a mental illness and it was considered as such until the 1970's when it was declassified under political pressure.
>>
>>69849075
The difference is that a human fetus could never have developed into a wolf or a fox or an "eight-legged cat-dragon". However, there is a very real chance, about a 1 in 2 chance, that a human fetus develops into a certain gender. Its entirely possible for there to be a disconnect in the development of a person between their sex and gender.

What I mean is, its possible for a person to be born with the mindset of the opposite sex, it's not possible for a person to be born with the mindset of something non-human.
>>
>>69849311
Tell me more about intellectual incoherency while you pretend that you're not talking about trannies killing themselves in a thread about trannies and letting your imaginary friend defend your position for you.
>>
>>69821177
Homosexuality is a birth defect. Birth defects are classified as something from birth that limits your ability to reproduce or live.
>>
File: 1459015783127.png (271 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
1459015783127.png
271 KB, 507x507
>>69849571
I'm talking about anyone killing themselves as being weak willed individuals. Or strong willed individuals who had a strong desire for death. The only point I've taken issue with is the *ABSURD* insinuation that *PEOPLE* can be responsible for the *WILLFUL ACTIONS* of *OTHER PEOPLE*. No - you choose whatever the fuck you choose you faggot - deal with the consequences and don't shift blame you fucking dick-sucking queer.
>>
>>69848860
what he is trying to say is that you would prefer to be a woman which is subjective. however there are people out there that actually 100% believe they are a woman
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

>Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

>Conclusions

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

>Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism

>may not suffice
>as
>treatment
>>
>>69849829
>I didn't kill them, they killed themselves.
>Yeah, but you kept begging and pleading for them to do it for many years and so did all your friends.
>It's not what I intended. They're just weak. My hands are clean.
You wouldn't happen to be one of these people that complain about Jewish influence on whites in the media, right?
>>
>>69823561
That was Dr Michael Hart, right? The ftm trans man?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
I was an RA in college and I got in huge trouble because a tranny said I discriminated against them.

>Be on rounds around 1 AM
>Visitation ends at midnight
>Walking down a girls hallway
>Hear a distinctively male voice
>Knock on the door with my buddy RA
>Shuffling and whispering
>A girl opens the door
>"Hello ma'am, it's past visitation hours. If the guy and any other residents who don't live here will come out now and leave we won't write you up."
>She says there's no guys
>I tell her I heard a male voice
>Suitemate opens the door (suites share a bathroom)
>Suitemate says there's five people in the bathroom and this is a constant problem
>Clearly these girls hate each other
>Make everyone come out of the bathroom
>Four girls and one obvious dude dressed in a skirt
>Cite them all for failure to comply and make them leave

>Next day
>Get called into the office
>Told I have had a discrimination complaint filed against me
>Asked to give a statement
>I describe what happened
>My supervisors make the whole fucking RA staff attend a LGBTQ training
>Eight fucking hours long
>I have to do additional training and wrote an apology to the faggot

>All because I said "A male voice" to describe a dude dressed as a woman

Pic unrelated. It's from a time a nigger tried to steal the halls water fountain.
>>
File: 1446959201279.jpg (125 KB, 538x563) Image search: [Google]
1446959201279.jpg
125 KB, 538x563
>>69850259
>person hangs themself, you never having either met them or interacted with them ever
>"YOU KILLED THEM YOU INTERNET BULLY"
l m
a o

I'm sure you'd like to shift blame - you love being victims and making enemies out of people. That's all you people ever do.
>>
I love crossdressing almost as much as I love sucking dick ( deal with it ) but trans is a mental illness and they should be sacrificed to Moloch.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 630x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 630x332
>>69821177
Every day is suffering

Why was I born with this
>>
File: 1458442423164.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1458442423164.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69825099

usted tiene que volver
>>
>>69850457
>The Jews keep convincing white people to kill off their race
>"WHITE GENOCIDE"
Yeah, I suspect you are one of those people.

ehehehe
>>
>>69850556
Dude, just go see a psychoanalyst.
>>
>>69832252
Nice tautology, Marcus, you twit.
>>
wtf

how to be so stupid to thought you can be a different gender
>>
>>69850706
I posted it ironically.
>>
File: 1459203024760.jpg (56 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
1459203024760.jpg
56 KB, 599x382
>>69821177
You are a dumb faggot. May god have mercy on your wretched soul.

L, G, B & T are all mental illnesses the DSM even had them in it until faggots forced cuck doctors to remove it based purely on politicuck reasons.
>>
File: 1443261616442.jpg (117 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
1443261616442.jpg
117 KB, 601x800
>>69850668
You'd certainly like for someone to take as silly a position as you, but sadly all you get is cute anime girls. Or not so sadly.
Cuuute~
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 219x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 219x138
>>69850692
Oh boy. Guess what the leftist doctors told me to do!

There not helping. I cry myself to sleep at night.

I lift excessive amounts of weights into an attempt to get test to flush these feelings out.

I took anti depressants a while ago.

But they were of no use.

I should have been killed at birth.
>>
>>69850860
Well at least the board gets to see that the glorious tripfag Praceteom has officially rejected the position that Jews are genociding the white race.

Ya win some and ya lose some.

Kike.
>>
>>69823117
Because these people are killing themselves, and there's no reason they should be when they be treated
>>
File: 1440937000621.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1446) Image search: [Google]
1440937000621.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1446
>>69851046
>implying that position has ever been held
>implying you aren't new as fuck
>implying you're not replying solely to receive cute anime girls at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 580x300
>>69851158
Please kill me
>>
>>69851158
If someone changes gender but it goes badly and they end up looking weird, suicide isn't surprising.
And it's very hard to tell whether a transitioning will work out well or not.
>>
File: 1457140354558.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1457140354558.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>69851017
Dude. Psychoanalysts are different. They listen. They do not think that you are "diseased" or "ill." They focus on making you happy with who you are whilst using minimum medicine.

Trust me bruh... please... I was once in a behavioral health center, feeling uncomfortable with myself.

I spoke with a psychoanalyst and she helped me.

Trust me bro. Please. What have you got to lose?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 508x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 508x381
>>69851984
At this point.

I think death is the only way.

I'm tired of living.
>>
>>69851194
>implying you're not just using the (You)s I keep giving you as an excuse to derail a thread with anime girls
It's okay to "play victim" of abuse when you're actually being abused. You can reject the clearly observed and documented effects of years of constant psychological abuse if you need to if it helps you defend the abusers.

But whatever you do, don't follow through after everyone tells you to kill yourself.
>>
>>69850426
>tried to steal a water fountain
Why? Did the chimp think it just magically contained water and didn't need to be connected to a water source?
>>
>>69825506
Actually this is wrong. There are some fish species that are able to transition from male to female through regulating hormones and chemical substances (mostly induced by external stimuli [chemicals]). But you're right. Under regular circumstances all species are not able to undergo the switching of genders - truly transgenders are delusional psychopaths.
>>
File: chaika99.jpg (129 KB, 650x750) Image search: [Google]
chaika99.jpg
129 KB, 650x750
>>69852566
>It's okay to "play victim"
No. It's not. Go fuck yourself you selfish whiny little cunt ^_^
If people are dicks they shouldn't be in a real context (not the internet), but that doesn't mean you're not 100% responsible for how you deal with it. You choose how you deal with stimuli - if you take retards seriously I'm not going to care very much when you complain about being "bullied". Suck it the fuck up.
>>
>>69849521
A fetus already has a set gender. It's genetic code is set as soon as it becomes a zygote.

If you say
>I'm a girl in a guy's body
>I'm going to become a girl
>I'm a girl, but they though I was a guy
>I'm a guy in a girl's body
>I'm going to become a guy
>I'm a guy, but they though I was a girl

Then you hold a belief that is untrue.

It IS a mental illness, but gender reassignment is a valid treatment for it
>>
>>69852958
>My argument is that I'm an autistic asshole.
Well there's nothing I can do about that.
>>
File: 1444789877308.jpg (200 KB, 900x882) Image search: [Google]
1444789877308.jpg
200 KB, 900x882
>>69853272
I respect assholes more than pathetic thin-skinned babies who let what other retards say bother them so much that they feel they need to complain about it to everyone else ^_^
>>
>>69853264
What if the person is paranoid though that they will look worse even in their own eyes after gender reassignment?
It doesn't apply to tumblr trannies who feel the world should worship them, but it does apply to the much more sane trannies of 4chan.
>>
>>69822505

People are born homosexual and can't change because it's a biological trait, while transgenders you can change them and they aren't happy with who they were born as.

Fuck Transgender cunts.
>>
>>69853399
>I respect assholes
That's great honey. Give me another anime girl.
>>
File: 1432884549524.jpg (41 KB, 506x494) Image search: [Google]
1432884549524.jpg
41 KB, 506x494
>>69853596
My pleasure.
>>
>>69821177
The data he had just said that people who are transsexual should work with a therapist after undergoing the surgery, nothing necessarily about stopping people from transitioning at all.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm fine with transgender people so long as they set realistic expectations, no one will treat them like they would a natural woman unless you look EXACTLY like a natural woman, which is really rare to come across.

TL;DR: To me, it's you do you, but don't expect others to feel the same.
>>
>>69853655
I already said earlier in the thread that if you're just doing it to be a fuckass then fine. At least we know you're an edgelord. Got any more?
>>
>>69821177
trans != trap
>>
File: 1429736113075.png (33 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1429736113075.png
33 KB, 300x450
>>69853793
I have *thousands* of them.
Also
>banter
>edgy
You must be a woman. Or a fag.
>>
>>69822505
Homosexuality is epigenetic, so until the time when we can edit genes, it's here to stay.
Transgenderism is a mental disorder, probably caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, like most other mental issues.
>>
>>69853803
This
Qt Femboys > Delusional trannies
>>
File: 1445547575855.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445547575855.jpg
208 KB, 1200x1200
>>69852304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_VzbtRGr0
>>
>>69822505
They'll all degenerates. Ignore all lgbt posters.
>>
File: southparkdolphin.jpg (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
southparkdolphin.jpg
495 KB, 1280x720
>>69835731
Reminds me of pic related.
Fucking disturbing as fuck.
>>
I'm still waiting for the day where I say "the wrong thing" about transgenderism and am scolded beyond belief.

It's fucked because I'm fine with people doing whatever they want to themselves, but I don't like the idea of people thinking that it's the same thing as being a natural woman, that's where it gets me.

I'm fine with you altering your genitals, I'm fine with you taking hormones, but at some point, you have to acknowledge that it is literally impossible for you to switch your sex.

Your gender may be female, but your sex is male, and there's nothing you can do to change that, sadly.
>>
File: rand_paul21-620x412.jpg (51 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
rand_paul21-620x412.jpg
51 KB, 620x412
>>69854626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QWeG_JA4tA
>>
>>69853264
One problem remains, however; you cannot get along with normal people after you get that surgery.
>>
File: 1457454751698.png (926 KB, 1200x1028) Image search: [Google]
1457454751698.png
926 KB, 1200x1028
>>69855224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe2UXccid40
>>
>>69846667
Damn I like this image of Tay
>>
>>69821177
No problem with cross dressers or hormone taking trannies but the one's who lop off their cocks or stitch their vag's close and attach a fake penis are basically insane but whatever, if they want to pay for that procedure like the retards getting full body tattoos and horns implanted or wear giant lip plugs/fork their tongue who gives a fuck.

The problem is only when shrinks try to convince parents to mutilate their kids junk with surgery before age of consent otherwise this is a non issue.
>>
>>69854955
The feminists reject MtF trannies all the time and don't think they are real women either, esp the white MtF. They have too much 'privilege' and literally march in the back of the gay parade or are shut down at feminist marches it's pretty funny.

Trannies need to make their own political advocacy groups and stay away from the marxists shills who will never accept them (and who will all eventually self destruct anyway).
>>
File: rand-paul-672x372.jpg (73 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul-672x372.jpg
73 KB, 672x372
>>69855454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDUvECO7Do
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.