[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1459648815535.jpg (41 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1459648815535.jpg
41 KB, 640x512
So is it happening or not?
>>
>>69820665
We don't know yet
>>
So far, not really. Iceland PM may resign, but many people were already calling for her resignation. I'm hoping a torrent gets released soon.
>>
big leak
>>
All "big leaks" are CIA psyop operations
>>
>>69820665
Seems like disinfo to me.

Even if all the info is good, it's hardly anything new, plus it doesn't seem to mention anybody from the west, which screams controlled opposition to me
>>
leddit.com/live/wp1fvdxxwb45/
replace l by r to access the live
>>
>>69821022
charlie uniform charlie kilo, cease transmission. this channel is not secure.
>>
File: uh.jpg (118 KB, 688x451) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
118 KB, 688x451
>>69820759
>she
>>
>>69821022
>>69821074

stormfags on full panic mode
kindda funny
>>
>>69820665
its literally nothing. they found out people use companies to manage their wealth. big fuckign deal.

whats news is that some faggot thought it was appropriate to release this info.

im sick of fuckign traitors. i will pay a $400k for the informants head on a plate.
>>
>>69821074
sources was from a Soros funded site I believe. No wonder it targets Russia
>>
>>69821074

>One company specifically designed to deal with customers from Eastern Europe
>Run by former Eastern Europeans
>Most of the clients are Eastern Europe
>/pol/: "I dunno, seems disinfo to me. Why aren't there any western people there?"

You're all just cuck-shocked that Putin and "BASED SLAVS" are the scumbag corrupt fags that everyone except for /pol/ knew they were.
>>
>>69821318
why its not appropriate?
you defend the billionaire scum?
>>
>>69821318

>+.15 Rubles

Russia has confirmed internet faggots who shitpost on websites like 4chan. We've known this for years. They're finally coming out of the woodwork.
>>
>>69821318
your traitor kremlinbot money was provided to you thru those accounts
freak on stormy
>>
>>69821350
Here's your 100 shekels goyim.
>>
>>69821439
ill defend them over you any day you stupid classist fucking swine.
>>
>>69821655

Still the only thing that's being flinged at me when I mention this

>>69821656

I mean look at this, you have guys who can barely string together a sentence and who are making no sense posting. You'd have more credibility if you got off your proxies.
>>
>>69821568
if the law firm is popular among billionaires, then it isn't surprising "Putin's friends" would be among their customers.
>>
>>69820665
>>
rich people have political influence

exactly what is new here
>>
File: 1458099172537.jpg (51 KB, 561x730) Image search: [Google]
1458099172537.jpg
51 KB, 561x730
>>69821318
>>69822136
Figures
>>
>>69820759
>torrent gets released soon

It won't. It won't. It never will. It definitely will not be released in torrent form or any form other than a censored form fit for the general public. Do you have all the Edward Snowden leaks? Didn't think so.

This is how modern leaks work. They give it to a journalist who keeps it and leaks it little by little. They make ass-off-the-wall-shit-dicking-tit-nipples money off all this and the people have to sit back and patiently wait as they tease everyone with information that they only share with a select few.

You're already noticing some people on /pol/ are noticing this too. They like the leaks, but it doesn't mean they'll suck the dick of the journalist publishing it. They're probably just as shitty as the people in the leaks.
>>
Bumping this thread since a massive attempt at reverse-bumping is reversing the polarity of the bumps in here.
>>
shills ITT
>>
>>69820665
is merkel involved in this and if so can we get her the fuck out of west syria already?
>>
>>69821134
i see what you did there
>>
http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/56febff0a1bb8d3c3495adf4/
>>
shills?
what's going on
where are you?
>>
>/pol/ when the stock market goes down a little
ITS FUGGEN HABBENING

>largest leak of all time, already one countrys prime minister called to resign
ah man it's nothing
>>
Nothing on CNN. It's fucking nothing
>>
>>69825466
tomorrow
>>
>>69825466
>THIS
IS HAPPENING SHITLORDS
>>
So is this just people hiding money and nothing more? Didn't we already know people were doing this? Is this going to lead to charges or something?
>>
list of the countries' leaders implied

https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/
>>
>>69821134
O SHIT SON
>>
>>69825083
>People actually looking for shills in this thread

You are the people killing /pol/ and feeding the trolls pretending to be shills.
>>
>>69826997
cry me a river faggot
>>
bump for lulz
>>
bump for France being queer as fuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.