[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First, do no harm. Abortonists are not doctors.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: abortion10.jpg (47 KB, 400x579) Image search: [Google]
abortion10.jpg
47 KB, 400x579
First, do no harm.

Abortonists are not doctors.
>>
>>69819804
K
doesnt change the fact abortion is a net good.
>>
>>69819804
OP, abortion is murder and we need to stop it now. That is why I am voting Ted Cruz. I hope you will too!!!
>>
>>69819804

obviously

>>69819871

no
>>
thanks for the image

i am so outraged
>>
>unironically wanting millions of niglets to be born
>>
>hospital band on wrist
what
>>
>>69819804
>muh feels
>>
Don't worry op it wasn't conscious and therefore not human.
>>
>>69819804

But doctors do plastic surgery, which serves no health related purpose.

"Do no harm" is archaic.

You could have quoted from the Hippocratic Oath which directly forbids abortions.
>>
>>69820099
If someone is unconscious, are they technically not a human for that moment of time?
>>
File: abortion kills blacks.jpg (384 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
abortion kills blacks.jpg
384 KB, 800x1036
>>69820026
>Abortion isnt a net good
>Abortion isnt the biggest killer of dindus in American history
Whats it like being not only completely cucked but hopelessly retarded?
>>
File: 1427273640283.gif (1 MB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
1427273640283.gif
1 MB, 250x198
>>69820227
>an unconscious person is the same as one that has no higher brain functions
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>69819804
>implying that any of that was bad
>>
>>69820227
>If someone is unconscious, are they technically not a human for that moment of time?

Prove a fetus was ever conscious
>>
Why doesnt the father have a right in this issue.
>>
Do tumors have rights?
>>
>>69820544
The father isn't carrying the fetus in question in their uterus for 9 months?
>>
Abortion should be 8 weeks at latest.
>>
>>69820494
They respond to stimuli? Is that sufficient? Shouldn't we first define consciousness?
>>
>>69819804
If it's going to be born and you prevent it then it's murder. I don't see how twisting the focus of this issue proves anything. For example: "They're not human/alive yet!"
>>
File: nig_abortion.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
nig_abortion.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
>>69819985
i agree! we need as many niggers in the world as possible!
>>
Ahh the abortion duality. On one hand, I think scrambling babies to preserve the convienance of a childless is abhorrent but at the same time I don't mind blacks removing their progeny from the gene pool.
>>
>>69821529
Childless lifestyle*
>>
>>69819804
Oh no, not his collagen!
>>
>>69820267
I'm pro black abortion
>>
>>69820026
>obviously
What's obvious is that the planet is disgustingly overpopulated and there already aren't enough jobs, living space, or even raw resources to support the net growth of our population each and every year. Add that to the Staggering amount of people driving around with fossil fuels and contributing nothing of value to our species aside from a very basic biological methane emission, then it doesn't really matter what race we're talking about here-- people need to stop reproducing.

This is why we have gays. I know that faggots aren't a very popular subject or demographic in this part if the internet neighborhood, but let's face it: fags are a natural form of population control. Most of the well-adjusted ones don't reproduce and they end up adopting the Surplus kids that are given up due to over reproduction. Combine the ever-growing gay population with advents such as cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, autism, absurd food allergies, and just about any other birth defect, and it becomes pretty clear that our planet is trying to cull our species if only just a little bit.

Wake up peo/pol/

Captcha:
>select all images with pies
PIZZA IS A FUCKING PIE FUCK
>>
>>69820040
>implying nigs will continue to have babies after abortion is outlawed

They will smarten the fuck up or go to jail when their child dies from negligence.>>69820058
>>
>>69820227
Precisely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4YNR92mLe8
>>
>>69819804
your guys' biggest tool is ahitposting late-term abortions, and also stillbirth pics and miscarriages.

The vast majority of abortions are usually within the fist week or two of pregnancy and consist of the woman taking a pill and basically having a heavy period.
>>
>>69820267
The people who come up with this propaganda realize that the people doing the abortions are uhhhh.... black people right?
Black lives matter my ass
>>
>>69822250

Honestly I think abortionists should be melted with acid while being chopped into pieces

We'll just bind their mouths so that they can't scream.
>>
>>69821092
Also, I'd like to note that crime levels and unwanted pregnancies shot up after the creation of the contraceptive which lead to the creation of abortion.
>>
Could someone explain that why do you consider abortion in the like first 1-2 months different from using protection during sex?
>>
>>69820267

Fetuses are not people or members of any community.
>>
>>69823411
Depending on the pro-life demographic in question, they would consider contraception a form of abortion. Really depends how far down the autism spectrum they are
>>
>>69819871
THIS IS A LIBERAL ARGUMENT

IT HAS BEEN INJECTED INTO /pol/ UNDER THE GUISE OF AN ALT-RIGHT ARGUMENT

THIS IS A LIBERAL ARGUMENT WHICH LIBERALS SECRETLY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN
>>
>>69823695

wat
>>
>>69819804
what about the harm to the parents? and the tax payers who will inevitably end up paying for the little shit?
>>
>>69823695
>wanting to throw victory upon its sword once again by appealing to evangelists
Evangelists are why the neocons got into power. I don't give a shit about morons who don't even acknowledge evolution.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.