[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being anti-gun >post 13th century what are their best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459115315851.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459115315851.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1080
>being anti-gun
>post 13th century

what are their best arguments? if it is crime rates, i do not care. what others are there that they use to justify this opinion?
>>
>>69819740

>muh churren skool shootings
>hur dur they're dangerous
>>
I live in a country full of retards who would off each other over petty road rage incidents.

half of them would probably accidental shoot themselves also.

thank god I live in scotland. gun control has been devolved to the scottish government. We shall shortly be forcing all air-gun owners to register weapons they already own...and will be banning the sale of new air rifles
>>
>>69821105
is this a serious reply?
>>
>>69822223
yes.

we're legislating against air guns
>>
>>69822223
usually the /pol/ banter of "you can't buy knifes in the uk lolololo" is nonsense really..... but we really are going to phase out air guns in scotland

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Justice/law/Firearms/governmentaction/airweaponlicensing
>>
>>69822294
the argument then is that you do not trust others with the weapons?

well what about yourself? i clearly don't know you, but do you trust yourself to not abuse a firearm? if not, why
>>
>>69819740
Its all about feelings in that weapons are inherently dangerous and that the entire world must be baby-proofed.

You don't need sharp corners! Baby will hurt itself!
>>
>>69822223
Yes. Gun ownership makes more responsible people. Not having to be responsible for gun safety frees you to be drunk all day and often physically violent, which describes a lot of British and Australian people.
>>
Just take a look at what's happening in the EU.

They want to make a single state and thus take away our sovrenity, but the fact that each nation has a military and more importantly NATO prevents the Eurocrats from having total control and they're having a hard time implementing it.

Letting the big government have monopoly on weapons simply makes it so much easier for them to screw people over on a biblical scale.

More power to the small communities for self governance.

>inb4 the state has jets and tanks, what's your rifle gonna do?

Just take a look at any insurgency. Patrolling an area where all citizens have weapons and are comfortable and trained using them turns it into literall hell on earth.
>>
>>69822719
I accidentaly shot my brother in the eye with a bb gun, permanently damaging the sight in his right eye. I was an adult when this happened I'm not making this up.

you sure you want me to answer this question.... and im brighter than most scots
>>
>>69823155
i just can't be swayed by any point like this. accidental discharges are not the societies fault, they are failures of an individual and individual punishment should apply
the slippery slope: guns are dangerous, people are clumsy, all people should not own guns speaks to these replies
>>69822990
>>69822840

so what other arguments are there, because i'm cancelling my scottish airsoft plans
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.