[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going to happen in this state on Tuesday? Any Wisconsin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x562
What's going to happen in this state on Tuesday? Any Wisconsin people here?
>>
Wisconsin is an open primary, Trump excels in those.

Trump will win, I have confidence in him.
>>
>>69819258
This and also don't forget that Trump will have a lot of early voters helping him through.
>>
>>69819165
Cruz wins the delagates and wins a contested and hard fought convention.
>>
>>69819258
>>69819440
Do you think a win here is crucial for the nomination?
>>
Bumpski
>>
>>69819557
It's not crucial, but a Wisconsin loss threatens to deepen the media narrative that Trump is collapsing, and it will require Trump to win by bigger margins in subsequent states. He doesn't need Wisconsin, but it would be very nice to have.
>>
>>69821302
So what do you think will happen?
>>
File: pickles.png (49 KB, 180x101) Image search: [Google]
pickles.png
49 KB, 180x101
>>69819165
pickles came from wisconsin.
>>
>>69819165
Polls have been accurate for the most part unfortunately. I hope he wins it. It's going to effect his momentum if he loses, but hopefully not by much.
>>
Wiscbro here. Looks like this state will go Cruz. Sanders/Clinton too close to call, but I think Sanders will take it.
>>
>>69821555
How the hell would I know? You're from Wisconsin, you tell me. Trump already won my state (Virginia).
>>
File: gop_missouri_primary.png (36 KB, 1303x428) Image search: [Google]
gop_missouri_primary.png
36 KB, 1303x428
>>69819165
miracle like this will happen again.
>>
>>69821997
Damnnn. That sucks
>>
>>69821997
nice try cia shill
>>
>>69822132
Ehh, if you like Trump, losign WI is mostly about momentum going into the end of primary season. he likely won't need the delegates. Where are you?
>>
>>69822101
Nigga. I ain't from Wisconsin. And he already won my state too. Massachusetts
>>
File: lyin_ted.webm (608 KB, 476x360) Image search: [Google]
lyin_ted.webm
608 KB, 476x360
>>69821997
This is what Wisconsin is voting for.
>>
>>69822198
polls confirm my anecdata, cananon. Walker's endorsement gave cruz qutie a boost and he's been campaigning more rigorously than trump in this state.
>>
>>69822283
I don't think Trump will win in Wisconsin. Ultimately it doesn't matter in the scheme of delegates only in momentum.
>>
>>69822285
i didnt' say I agreed with it. i'm not voting on tuesday.
>>
>>69822397
all cruz did was stealing other candidate's vote, fuck him.
>>
>>69819165
Wisconin is winner take most, so it's okay if Cruz takes it by a small margin. A don win would be preferable though. Rato needs to go so we can focus on Clinton.
>>
>>69819165
PPP is usually most accurate.
Cruz only leading by 1 point.
A real nail biter.
>>
>>69822101
804 here
Saw Trump signs everywhere on my way to vote before class.
Felt great.
Only landowners, veterans and entrepreneurs feel the importance of Trump's campaign
>>
>>69819165

WI checking in. Gonna be weird on Tuesday - half the polls show Trump up 10 points over the other faggots, other polls show Cruz up slightly, it's going to be tense that day waiting to see how it shakes out.

I'm watching the faggot Cruz shillers come and go from their headquarters just a few doors down from my office, and it's really annoying me right now to have to be this close to their bullshit.
>>
I wish I had some sort of insight but everybody I know is voting Sanders. I don't have a finger on the pulse of Republican voters in Wisconsin at all. My precinct voted 1981-403 for Obama. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>CBS
>FOX
>three whos
>probably tiny sample sizes

I'm not worried.
He's going to win it.
Wait and watch.
>>
Cruz will most likely win. Cruz will also lose the next several states starting with NY a few weeks later
>>
>>69822498
>all cruz did was stealing other candidate's vote, fuck him.

>believing this
No he didn't.
>>
>>69822285
>Ted Cruz was for amnesty
Ridiculous political lie.
>>
>>69823877
>>69823974
Holy shit you brainwashed little faggot.
Read a fucking news paper or something.

Cruz has done nothing but lie swindle cheat and steal his way through this entire electoral process.

He tried to pass bills that would have flooded us with mexicans and muslims.
The guy is a fucking traitor and you're human scum for coming here and lying for him some more.
>>
>>69819165
I don't buy that Cruz has a 10 point lead. It is also an open primary and these polls poll mostly registered GOP voters. It's going to be close, but being an open primary definitely helps Trump.
>>
>>69823877
it is impossible that people will vote for the likes of him unless he cheated (which he did). Also, notice the increase delegate count for cruz in the old wisconsin poll (which is right after rubio and carson drop out)
>>
>>69819165

Why did you delete the sample sizes?

Are you that ignorant you dont know how math works?
>>
>>69819165
Wisconsin is basically not voting for anyone but against trump and hillary. Fyi wisconsin fag here
>>
>>69824194
Newspapers don't print the outrageous political lies repeated in Trump Generals ad nausem where they're swallowed wholesale.

>He tried to pass bills that would have flooded us with mexicans and muslims.
Like this one, when all of Ted's efforts went into making sure the bill failed.

It's how Cruz became known when the race opened as being the strongest candidate on immigration.

>>69824559
Why would you think it's impossible that people would vote for Ted Cruz? All sorts of people like Ted.
>>
>>69824194
And Trump gives preferential employment to people on visas and outsources all his manufacturing to China and Bangladesh. But don't worry, he's definitely telling the truth when he says he'll bring jobs back to America. He'll do so by expanding visas, as he said during a debate.

Your country is so cucked and Trump will only expedite the process.
>>
>>69824945
>Why would you think it's impossible that people would vote for Ted Cruz? All sorts of people like Ted.

nice try shill, evidence or gtfo
>>
wisconsin republicans fucking hate trump, and he doesn't have a big enough lead in independents to overcome it

democrats won't be a large enough factor because they actually have to vote in a competitive primary too

>>69819258
lower your expectations m8
>>
Waukesha here, there are no trump stickers everywhere its cuck as shit
Plenty of gay ass Bernie shit though
>>
>>69824559
>Also, notice the increase delegate count for cruz in the old wisconsin poll (which is right after rubio and carson drop out)

Just as planned.

It was always in the cards that Cruz would increasingly fare better as the field narrowed. This should have happened much earlier in the process.

It's why people (Trump, Rubio, Carson and more) went to such lengths to smear Ted.

>>69825552
>evidence or gtfo
Evidence for what? That people are voting or would vote for Ted Cruz? The evidence is in his wins had thus far, he close seconds in states where Trump has won, and in polls showing his strength.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.