[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 11wdcc.jpg (88 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
11wdcc.jpg
88 KB, 500x582
Well /pol/?
>>
>>69818507
SJWs are insane, literally insane, they do not comprehend they are selling out their countries to people who despise their culture and their tolerance.
>>
>>69818507
Im sure /pol/ doesnt have a problem with any of them desu
>>
>>69818507

Is there a term for being FOR those things AND being against Muslims?

Just asking for a friend.
>>
>>69818639
they know nothing about islam
>>
>>69818756
>asking for a friend
this is an anonymous website, no need to pretend
>>
>>69818756

/pol/ user
>>
>>69818756

>he wants to kill faggots just because
>he wants to fuck 9-year-olds
>isn't a Muslim

I dunno, tell your friend the word for that might be "psychopath".
>>
>>69818507
>I'm against beating women
But beating men is just fine, eh? The one thing Muslims get right is their treatment of women.
>>
>>69818507
Is this supposed to trigger us?

We aren't Reddit, sempai.
>>
>>69818756
>Just asking for a friend.
Tell him to seek medical help
>>
>>69819152
>Sempai
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with throwing faggots from tall buildings
>>
>>69818756
nazi
>>
>>69818704
>speaking on behalf of an anonymous burmese horseriding tutorial
I have a problem with it
>>
File: 1384470996952.jpg (65 KB, 488x390) Image search: [Google]
1384470996952.jpg
65 KB, 488x390
Ironically straight white men would suffer the least from an islamic invasion of the west. Don't get me wrong I hate these fucks and wouldn't bat an eye at their total annihilation but think about it.
>same society but more laws, can still work and mostly eat and drink as usual, can even slap a woman if she misbehaves in public
Women, leftists and fags on the other hand would either be killed on sight or beaten until they conform.
Like I said I don't like sandniggers but I find it funny how the people who love them the most are the ones who would suffer them most under their rule...
>>
>>69819864
Wew
>>
>>69819586
Written in perfect spanish, lad. Always use M before P and B.
>>
>>69820120
Except the white men who refuse to convert you retarded Somali cocksucking fuck. At least infidel women have a shot at surviving as part of Achmed's harem, white infidel men will be fucking crucified.

Holy shit Sven take that copy of "CUNT: A declaration of independence" out of your hands and stop gargling with cum for half a second to use whatever passes for a brain in the Mecca of feminism and THINK.
>>
>>69818756
conservative :^)
>>
>>69820739
you can just pretend to convert then accuse them of not being muslim enough and fight them
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>69818507
mudshits dont have weed either pretty sad

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>69820839
>you can just pretend to convert
Are you fucking retarded? Go live in Iran for a while and "pretend" to convert. The moment you touch a beer, your hand is chopped off. Idiot.
>>
>>69818756
Normal
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.