[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160105112334.htm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1455569489808.jpg (28 KB, 480x310) Image search: [Google]
1455569489808.jpg
28 KB, 480x310
Why do white men have the highest suicide rates in America? Everyone on /pol/ keeps talking about black on white crime and "teh race war" but nobody bothers talking about this. How are you going to kill off all the blacks if you can't keep from killing yourself?
>>
Shhhh let the white think everything is fine. The white race will die of soon before we know it
>>
Whites are dead set on self extermination. They feel guilty for bringing civilization to the world.
>>
yeah just like how china suicides are all mostly asians. get it together china.its 2016
>>
most suicides are caused by a sudden drop in quality of life which is why people in third world countries, and certain groups of people living as if they were in third world countries, dont kill themselves as much, because their lives are always shit, they cant suddenly drop in quality if they were never good
>>
>>69818600
In china most of the suicides are women. In america most suicides are of men. Even worse the men most likely to kill themselves are the very people who would be capable of and interested in eliminating blacks(veterans, gun owners, etc). Country music fans have extremely high suicide rates
>>
>>69818113
>Why do white men have the highest suicide rates in America?
because it takes thought, reflection and bravery to kill yourself
>>
File: -1x-1.png (22 KB, 551x351) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.png
22 KB, 551x351
Oh gosh I wonder why
>>
>>69818113
Israel mysteriously has escaped this phenomenon. Funny how that works.
>>
>>69819021
in israel gun control is strict and they make sure to limit life time ammunition supply
>>69818980
why aren't niggers offing themselves?
>>
>>69819551

in australia when they banned guns the suicide rate didnt go down, if someone really wants to die they'll find a way
>>
>>69818113
>Why do white men have the highest suicide rates in America? Everyone on /pol/ keeps talking about black on white crime and "teh race war"
Because white lives don't matter you fucking racist!
>>
>>69818113
>Why do white men have the highest suicide rates in America?

Because we have to put up with niggers.
>>
>>69819551
same reason gorillas don't off themselves
>>
>>69818671
This is the psychologically and scientifically accurate explanation.
>>
>>69820236
you do realize suicide correlates with lower IQ? Smart people are happier than everyone else.
>>69819644
in order to save the white race you have to do something about this.
>>
>>69818832
wew lad

>gun owners
>country music fans

let's see a source here, because it sounds like huge bullshit 2me
>>
In America? Shit economy. I've got a buddy that's a cop who has been on the scene of three suicides in the last two months. All white males, all either had minimum wage job or were unemployed and had too much pride to ask for help. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, just the facts.
>>
File: Untitled.png (323 KB, 535x391) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
323 KB, 535x391
Blacks commit suicide by cop. Doesn't show up in statistics as suicide, but as Cop Crime.
>>
>>69820578
http://www.jstor.org/stable/2579974
country music promotes suicide
>>
>>69820730
this could be true. It's hard to test for it though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.