[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I honestly think that we should have Muslim Migrants come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: based milo.jpg (229 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
based milo.jpg
229 KB, 1024x1024
/pol/, I honestly think that we should have Muslim Migrants come to the United States. Why? Because I want the regressive left who have for so long preached diversity and failed to look over the realities of Islam to see what it really is like up in parts of Europe like Germany and Sweden. What do you guys think?
>>
>>69817652
I think you should kill yourself
>>
>>69817652

Things are a lot worse in America as they are now. So yeah. Maybe not.
>>
>>69817710
So I guess you don't want the left to finally understand how brainwashed they are actually develop some decency and common sense
>>
Would you stop saying regressive left like it's a good term?
>>
>>69818136

Unfortunately it will only affect the poorer areas. Meaning white trash will have their kids Rotheram'd, not rich white liberals. Also the left has no qualms about covering up the bad stuff for the greater cause of diversity.
>>
>we should destroy our country to teach a lesson to the people trying to destroy our country
Kys faggot
>>
>>69818350
Why the fuck does the left always preach diversity anyways? That's what irks me. I'm not saying in terms of race but in terms of culture. If we have a homogeneous society, then we have more personal freedom and community cohesion.
>>
>>69818619
Well that's pretty much the only we way we are going to accomplish this because no words can be drilled into the regressive lefts minds because all they will say is shit like "MUH DIVERSITY" and "DAS RACISS"
>>
>>69818883

its complex, i guess you could say our society is going through a phase. but if you want more depth molyneux, millenial woes, black pigeon speaks, ramzpaul and milo etc have good stuff on this
>>
>>69818883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
>>
>>69819231
topkek.
>>
>>69817652
>Curing a disease by spreading it further
>>
>>69820083
I'm not saying it will cure the disease that is Islam, but at least it will be in a moments notice before the left *hopefully* finds out the problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.