[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Muslims coexist in peace with others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 660x371
Why can't Muslims coexist in peace with others?
>>
Because you bomb their countries all the time.
>>
>>69817119
Because their belief tolds them that they should fight whoever isn't a muslim until they are.
>>
>>69817119
Because their "religion of peace" Can't exist efficiently while other religions exist.

Also, they kill each other a lot, so that's nice.
>>
because their ideology tells them to conquer everyone that's not them
>>
>>69817298
Wait what? Why does my flag say turkey? Im a fucking Canadian.
>>
>>69817119
>why cant people that believe that killing infidels is gods will live in peace with others?

It's a death cult. By definition It's going to cause destruction.
>>
File: 1420766169806.png (200 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1420766169806.png
200 KB, 600x451
>>69817256
budhists bombed mudshits ?
>>
>>69817119
Because Islam isn't just a religion.
It is a way of life
It is a government
It is a set of laws
It is a peaceful religion if everyone in their society is muslim and follows all the laws. Otherwise, it is a brutal religion.
>>
Because the Muslims you lovelive with are Sunnis. The Sunni scum are the ones who scream Allah ackbar before delivering their signature attack.

Shias are civilised and don't mind assimilating with our neighbors. We don't hate Jews, gays, and Americans. (Can't say the same about blacks)
>>
Islam has always been a domineering religion and culture.

Before Cold War meddling in the Middle-East, Arabs weren't as interested in following Islamic Law like they are now.

Superpowers kept toppling regimes and creating unstability, fueling resentment amongst the Arabian people. Superpowers supported Islamic Extremeists, thinking they can be puppets. Look how that turned out.

Imagine if you lived in Germany 50 years from now, the Islamic Caliphate of Deutschland. You had to pray 10 times a day and a bunch of Muslim faggots were doing Sharia Patrols to make sure you were a good whitey paying his Jizya. Then, some guy walks up to you and whispers "Meet me at the run-down Church in 3 hours. The Christian Revolution awaits."

You'd most likely go.
>>
>>69817119
Cousin fucking + cousin fucking lowers IQ by 10 points.

t. S. Molyneux.
>>
>>69817788
Oh yes, Khamenei loves America, I almost forgot
>>
>>69817256

/thread
Fpbp.
>>
>>69817506
Not bombed, but there have been occurrences of Buddhist mobs attacking groups of Muslims in Thailand and Burma.
>>
>>69818155
muslims probably started this shit, as always
>>
>>69817788
>Shias
You are muslim too. It's the same ideology. If you are not blowing yourself up you still believe other backwards ideas so you can never be civilised.
>>
Have you ever been to a muslim dominated country? Other than the 5% educated ones the rest of them are gullible barbaric bigots.

I know a lot of nice muslims but none of them are religious.

Just nuke us all senpai
>>
>>69818416
A lot of the Muslims were poor immigrants or recent converts. Basically, the Buddhists that attacked the Muslims did so because they hate/fear Muslim influence.
>>
>>69818780
A muslim president like Erdogan fucked our country so hard that i'm %100 sure i'm getting the fuck out of here when i get get the chance.
>>
>>69818780
We need Atatürk again senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.