[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Detroit to visit family with wife and newborn son >Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 08389.jpg (17 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
08389.jpg
17 KB, 253x400
>Go to Detroit to visit family with wife and newborn son
>Stop by gas station
>Wife gets out carrying baby with pic related
>A pack of wild sheboons appear out of nowhere
>Start harassing us
>One of them slaps my wife
>WHILE SHE'S CARRYING THE FUCKING BABY
>Swing at the sheboon
>She cries and her friends console her
>They take off

Why do black people in America act like this? Why do they think this behavior is acceptable?
>>
File: 1451897058025.webm (3 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
1451897058025.webm
3 MB, 200x360
>go to Detroit
>attacked by niggers
>hurrr how could this happen???
>>
File: 1453860165198.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1453860165198.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69816818
>>
Why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to being her and the baby to Detroit, let alone have her carry her newborn around at a gas station over there?
>>
>>69816818
>dropping the baby
Triggers me evrytiem
>>
>>69816818
>Ooga booga

Kek'd
>>
>>69816604
Black "people"?
I think you mean proto-human genetic garbage, certainly not "people".
>>
There was a time in America where blacks were held to some sort of standard. They weren't perfect but they did alright considering what they are. That time is over. The current political system has undone all of this and reverted them back to their most base, primal, heart of darkness instincts. They're basically just violent, tribal chimps now. Don't treat them like humans. Treat them like dangerous animals. It could save your life.
>>
>>69816964

Who is filming this even?
>>
>Go to Syria.
>Get shot.

Color me surprised!
>>
>>69816604
>Go to Detroit
You brought this on yourself
>>
>>69817302
A black parent.
>>
>>69816604

this is what happens when people aren't racist enough.

i refuse to work, play, or have sex with anyone who doesn't appreciate my white culture
>>
>>69816604
>Go to Detroit
>Stop by gas station
>not fully expecting to get assaulted or shot by crack addicts
You're too damn dumb OP.

And the answer is they're niggers, niggers on drugs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.