[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drill Sargent goes off on military PC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: outfuckingstanding.jpg (15 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
outfuckingstanding.jpg
15 KB, 236x237
http://conservativetribune.com/former-drill-sgt-obama/

What do you think /pol/?
>>
Wait until the SEALs are forced to accept Powerpuff Gurrls.
>>
>Read artcile
>Author hypes up what is about to be said
>What guy says is some sort of general complaint about Obama making the military too PC and how its going to make people kill themselves.

eh wasn't really well argued.
>>
>>69816922
Oh its going to be ever more creeping. I have no problem with anyone having any job...there should be absolutely no change in the physical and mental strength requirements in said jobs though. That is exactly what the PC police is doing and that is what is causing the issue. I would think the seals would say "I don't give a shit who tries out, they better keep up or get out"...what it's going to turn into though is "meeehhhh maybe women have to do only 60% of what the men do physically that might equal it out". Then you're right there will be a shit storm.
>>
I'm still waiting for the first female 'infantryperson' to show up to our company. Since we aren't likely to deploy for a while I'm sure the Army would love to test their stupid policies on us.

There is going to be an IG complaint day one because half the company is going to smoke the fucking shit out of her, and then someone is probably going to fuck her.
>>
>>69817352
It wasn't well written in the article about what the guy was getting at, but he approached it from a common sense core of the issue. Anyone can understand what he was getting at, and anyone that has any maturity and wisdom under their belt will agree with him.
>>
>>69817579

>you must be a mature and wise individual in order to agree with my opinions
>>
>>69817773
What about what he said was wrong? Do you really think paper work, and talking to someone about confidence will really get them to the soldier that they need to be? That kind of stuff is experience, talking about it only gets you so far. Yes maybe give you a better overall view of the goal, but it will never build confidence or understanding how to put emotion aside to accomplish a goal.
>>
File: 300px-Gnomes_plan.png (63 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
300px-Gnomes_plan.png
63 KB, 300x227
Like I dunno, I just don't know how we go from people being given a patch for just starting basic and watching powerpoint slides to killing themselves and leaving the military.

Feel some steps are missing from his reasoning. I guess watching powerpoint presentations and giving them would make me hate the military a little more, but overall I think war would be the main downside.
>>
>>69817451
Have you heard the explanation that it's not pure anti-sexism?
The military is the most redpilled section of society and wonen are born conformists.
>>
>recognizing him as a former drill sergeant and not his rank and mos

Shit article, fuck off
>>
Navy here. Women are often times favored when it comes to rankings amongst peers and usually don't have to do much day to day. At a normal shore based command this is bad enough, but on a forward deployed ship it's even worse: we always have something to do and they're almost always the last ones chosen to do it.
>>
>>69818325
He said they're killing themselves because of the mental exhaust of war (I personally think it's been an overly pussifing trend of societies because all WW2 vets I've talked to in my life time have been cool and mellow as fuck). He's saying that the next generation will be mentally weaker than the previous.
>>
>>69818707
Not talking about the article, talking about the video.
>>
>>69817773

Well, obviously if you're some immature autist, you won't have the capacity to understand or agree with a experienced, mature individual
>>
>>69816360
I went, "I wonder if this is John." Yup, its John.
>>
>>69819268
Other videos of him? I'd like to see more.
>>
Military has always been about participation trophies. All ribbons are just participation trophies.

Once a new recruit gets through Basic, he has a career ahead of him of NCOs grinding him down. I don't think one shitty patch means the decay of our military. This guy has lost sight of the bigger picture but I can sympathize with the viewpoint.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.