[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Soros hired a bunch of libcucks to shitpost on forechan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1437517647658.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1437517647658.png
78 KB, 412x351
Did Soros hired a bunch of libcucks to shitpost on forechan?
>>
>hire

They do it for free because they are retarded
>>
If i was him i'd ask for a refund to be honest.
>>
1. No

2. Trump is a racist

3. The general public dislike racism

4. 4chan is racist

5. We're just here to make you aware of your white + male privilege

6. Deal with it shitlords
>>
>>69816422
What's your Facebook Carl? I want to follow you.
>>
File: 1455930409122.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1455930409122.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>69816422
America is a sovereign nation. Enforcing your borders is not racism. Mitigating an objectively dangerous threat (Islam) is not racism. Especially when we're at war.

This is something 99% of women will never understand, because war is just an abstract concept to them. Women don't believe in war.
>>
File: 1457645025349.png (19 KB, 891x416) Image search: [Google]
1457645025349.png
19 KB, 891x416
>>69816206
Nah the reddit cucks literally do it for free
>>
>>69816732
Are you kidding me? This is why trump supporters can't be taken serious in real life
>>
>>69816422
Keep your privilege shit in america please
>>
>>69816206
Yes.
Defeat him by going to infamy.org, or by following the DC Madam lawyer story, or by reading about the EU parliament talking about killing the opponents of diversity, which are the stories being slid by Soros employees.
>>
what if shitposting is really just having different ideas from you
what if the people who do it aren't part of a conspiracy but just disagree and want to have an interesting discussion on the internet
what if commonplace political differences have no known correlation with cuckoldry
>>
>>69816422

Surely by now you must understand that ever mote of energy you expend "fighting" us only drives us harder to our goal?

For every breathe you exhale trying to convert us a hundred thousand seethe in rage.

Forfeit or face a wave unsurmountable.
>>
>>69817182
what if anon wasn't a fag
>>
>>69816206
Yes, it's been about a week. There are a lot.
>>
>>69817182
And this is why people with different opinions get banned from other circljerking liberal sites, right Reddit?
>>
File: 1459614803257.jpg (430 KB, 714x1074) Image search: [Google]
1459614803257.jpg
430 KB, 714x1074
>>69816963
>Are you kidding me? This is why trump supporters can't be taken serious in real life
>>
>>69817650
I don't have a reddit account and I've been here since /n/, but everyone who disagrees with you is reddit, so ignore that.

Compensating for the biased moderation other sites have by way of mindless groupthink and name-calling forfeits /pol/'s moral superiority in that area. I guess you're fine with that, though; your comment implies your goal is to be exactly as bad as "circljerking liberal sites" and raise the bar no higher, and this board always succeeded with flying colors at that.
>>
>>69818575
I agree that calling other posters names like stormfag or kikelover is an attempt to derail the conversation by someone who disagrees with an opinion but can't come up with a valuable argument. Sites like Reddit for example will just downvote you or even ban you when they see something that majority of them don't agree on. This is exactly what they are trying to accomplish here too.

have you seen the catalog
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.