[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had a close call last night >>>/pol/. One of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1438472340435.jpg (33 KB, 295x390) Image search: [Google]
1438472340435.jpg
33 KB, 295x390
So I had a close call last night >>>/pol/.

One of my work mates told me that one of the new girls at work was keen on me and wanted to go on a date. So I said yes and agreed so I told him to tell her to meet at a nice tapas bar. So I went there early to down a couple shots of whiskey to loosen up and lo-and-behold she comes in the bar. Tall, slim-but-fit, but black as the far side of the moon. 100% Sudanese rapefugee.

I was shocked to the core but didn't want to seem like an asshole (especially with my liberal workplace and colleagues) so I humoured her and had a decent conversation about everything, barring my political leanings. Turns out she's a really good person as such we have many similarities. I didn't want to push my luck so I ended our night out by faking an emergency at home.

Fuck >>>/pol/. If she was a green-eyed, fair-skinned red-head, she would be my perfect 3D girl. But her blackness is fully encompassing all her attributes.

Anyone else with close calls with inferior specimens here?
>>
I've fucked a couple darkies recently. Really nice bodies but I wouldn't want to wife any of them. Don't want to dilute my genetics.
>>
File: 1459037552455.jpg (142 KB, 1127x575) Image search: [Google]
1459037552455.jpg
142 KB, 1127x575
>refugee
>working
>3D girl
>perfect
>>
>100% Sudanese rapefugee.
You're bad and you should feel bad. As a female, she's an actual legit refugee, and she's working instead of demanding gibs from the government. She's doing everything right and you're irrationally rejecting her.
>>
>>69816086
She's black as soot. Almost purplish. It's against everything I stand for, no matter how good of a person she is (which I admit she is).

>>69815864
Your hand/dakimura gets tiring, doesn't it?
>>
>>69815580

God, you dumb faggot.

Sudanese are Nilotics. Ancient race of people with a great history. They have a good culture and even fucked the British up a few times.

Stop getting memed by dumb yanks who think their horrible black culture is equal to all black people everywhere. If you like the girl, date her. Or don't, someone with a few more IQ points will instead.
>>
>>69816309
Don't feel guilty. If you don't want to hurt her or your reputation. Just don't go ahead with anything.

But do fuck her if she's down for a casual hook up.
>>
>>69815580
Just move on to the next girl.
>>
>>69816711
Yeah I haven't told her I really don't want to go any further but I'll have to in the next couple of days.

>>69816379
I wouldn't mind a mulatto but not straight up negress.
>>
>>69815580
>I told him to tell her

That's how I know none of this happened. That shit didn't even work in 6th grade.
>>
>>69817035

I like the Sudanese/Nilote phenotype myself. They're so black they're nearly blue. They don't look anything like other Africans.
>>
I've trained several Sudanistanis to drive a semi. Let me rephrase that. Attempted to train. They both crashed after displaying complete incompetence. Sudan has the 10th lowest IQ on the planet with a whopping 72. Borderline retarded. That means half are dumber than that.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/location/the-top-10-countries-with-the-lowest-population-iq/?view=all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.