[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally its my turn: The candidate Do you guys think she has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ClintonGunControl.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
ClintonGunControl.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
Literally its my turn: The candidate

Do you guys think she has a chance of winning? I know we all want Trump to win, but do you think she will rig it somehow?

She literally just acts like it's her turn to be president next.
>>
>>69815453
>entitlement
>woman
>surprising

You can only have two of these things at a time.

She won't win. She may make it to the White House, but her regime will irrevocably cataclysmic to the Democratic Party, such that we won't be seeing another blue White House for the next two decades should she make it.
>>
She cannot win an election against trump. Bernie supporters will just plain not turn out to vote if she is the nominee.

Too many people on the left just see her as a continuation of cronyism that's been going on for the past 30 years.

If she gets the dem nomination, which she probably will, it will guarantee a trump victory (assuming the Republican Party doesn't fuck him over somehow)
>>
Yes she can rig it. It's astounding that she is the front runner right now, have you seen her rallies? She has no popular support. But she absolutely has the establishment pillars, which sadly, count for much more.
>>
>>69815669
>she wont win. She may make it to the white house

*scratches head*

>>69815889
How do these people even go about breaking in electronically voted election?
>>
>>69816084
Read the rest of the post you dongos

I mean that she might be the president, but the democrats will have lost the political bout.
>>
"How much damage can one lady do in 4 years?" Is a gross underestimate of HRC's power.
>>
Is anybody else concerned about Bill. Won't be on constant suicide watch having to be first lady?
>>
The fact that you are all so sure Trump can beat her just shows you really have no fucking clue how the election breaks down. The demographics destroy Trump. Clinton will win in a landslide if he's the nominee.

The reason the GOP hates Trump is because they believe he cannot win. If they thought he could win they'd cozy right up to him, he's a billionaire elite piece of shit just like they are. People who know the system can easily see that Trump has no chance.
>>
>>69815453

If Hillary gets into the WH, she's going to be by far the most disliked president ever taking the office heading in

And she's more than likely going to absorb 100 percent of the blame (along with her party) for the next recession America goes into (we're due for one) and it is most likely going to be much worse than the last one

Depending on how bad her reaction is (Hillary is notoriously entitled, arrogant and tone-deaf) and how obviously she steals the nomination from Sanders she may well spell the end of the democratic party, especially if, at the time, the republican party is still dealing with the fallout of having backstabbed Trump (they will be) and democrats can't be convinced to stick together in the face of a powerful republican threat
>>
>>69815453
>I know we all want Trump to win
lel no, Sanders has to win. It's your only chance of redemption.
>>
>>69815453
>we all want Trump to win, but do you think she will rig it somehow

Trump being in the race IS RIGGING it.

They have funded eachother since the dawn of time. Everyone knew she would be ripped to pieces this year, but low and behold we have Trump out of nowhere to say zany things to distract the middle-ground from her and her 20 years of scandals.
>>
>>69818433

> It's a "Trump is secretly in the bag for Hillary!" poster again

I got news for you buddy, Hillary IS the candidate of your precious "middle ground", it is exactly the middle ground that's been driving this country to shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.