[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-immigration Wrong side of history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: bill the butcher.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
bill the butcher.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Have you ever considered that the same people who are anti-immigration today are the same people who would be part of the Know Nothing Party (name suits em lol) in the 1800s? In other words you are on the wrong side of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg
>>
Have you ever considered that creating Canada was a mistake? I have.
>>
>>69814607
How so? I think it's a great country. Also my point is still valid.
>>
>>69814697
People like you live in it.
>>
>>69814489
but Bill was right, the Irish sucked. Eventually they integrated but only because they were pressured into it by real Americans. Now Irish Americans are bros.

Immigrants today are even worse and they dont even pay taxes.
>>
File: 6hijabiswalkintocityhall.jpg (89 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
6hijabiswalkintocityhall.jpg
89 KB, 539x960
>>69814607
>>69814752

t. muhammad ackbarid
>>
>>69814800
Look at Bills arguments. "They have contributed nothing, they don't work, their lazy". But he was proven wrong when they built Boston. Also he befriends Leonardo DiCaprio, an Irishman proving he's a hypocrite.
>>
>>69814902
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Just decided to check Canada's demographics. You can't be more than 75% white at this point.
>>
>>69814935
>proving he's a hypocrite.
no, proving that he doesnt hate them for no reason, he hates what they do. He hates their crime, he hates the fact that they dont work. It's not an irrational hatred like you leftist faggots love to strawman.

Leo is a decent Irish lad and Bill treats him well. (Then Leo tries to kill him because he's a no-good dirty fucking paddy)
>>
>>69815147
Wait, are you saying Bill isn't a racist? Also Leo tries to kill him because Bill killed his father for no reason.

>>69815083
I'm not white and my post is trying to show that theres nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (56 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
56 KB, 464x444
>>69815252
>I'm not white and my post is trying to show that theres nothing wrong with that.
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>69815252
>Wait, are you saying Bill isn't a racist?
The Irish aren't a race you fucking retard. Bill should be against other people and other cultures because they are all inferior and trying to move into his country. Who would willingly give up their own culture and people? Oh wait, Canadians.

>Bill killed his father for no reason.
okay you have got to be a woman.
>>
>>69815384
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You just shitpost and don't refute my point. What is better about being white? And 1800s pseudo-science doesn't count.
>>
File: laughing buddha.jpg (28 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing buddha.jpg
28 KB, 200x300
>>69815490
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>69815490
>What is better about being white?
name a nonwhite country where you would want to raise your kids.
>>
>>69815451
The Irish aren't a race you fucking retard. Bill should be against other people and other cultures because they are all inferior and trying to move into his country. Who would willingly give up their own culture and people? Oh wait, Canadians.
Except racism in the 1800s was caused by Nordicism which believed Nords were superior, that's why they thought Anglo-Saxons deserved the land but the Irish didn't. Also what about the Irish who wanted to assimliate? You think Bill would give a shit? No he hates them all just like anti-refugee people today.

>okay you have got to be a woman.
It was a hate-crime against his father, just like how the KKK lynches black people for no reason.
>>
File: Canacuck.jpg (49 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
Canacuck.jpg
49 KB, 680x768
>>69815490
>>
>>69815624
Singapore, Japan, There are some nice parts in India, Italy, Greece, Spain, Syria (before the civil war it was actually nice), Libya (before the war).
>>
>>69814489
>CANADA

Knew it. Guessed it before opening the thread.

Starting to think that every Canadian needs to be gassed. They have negative human value.
>>
>>69815640
Sorry greentext fail lol. I mean to greentext

>The Irish aren't a race you fucking retard. Bill should be against other people and other cultures because they are all inferior and trying to move into his country. Who would willingly give up their own culture and people? Oh wait, Canadians.
>>
>>69815640
>believed nords to be superior

Oh I am laughing, the Germans got just ad much shit as the Irish. Instead of being soft cunts they went out west and farmed all the shit and proved their worth as immigrants.
>>
>>69815640
>You think Bill would give a shit?
yes you fucking idiot that's why he took Leo under his wing.

>It was a hate-crime against his father, just like how the KKK lynches black people for no reason.
His father formed a gang. He died with honor and Bill kept his portrait up to honor him because he respected him.

Plus the KKK was a feminist group. A white woman would claim she was raped and instead of the courts, the KKK would find the suspected rapist and hang him. They were the Democrat party's anti-rape crusaders.
>>
>>69815770
>Singapore, Japan
Are nice true.

>There are some nice parts in India
No, there are not.

>Greece, Spain
Are white countries.

>Syria (before the civil war it was actually nice), Libya (before the war).
Were both corrupt dictatorships.
>>
>>69815770
so former white colonies, European countries, and De-Islamized middle eastern countries?
great job.
>>
>>69814489

I'm not anti-immigrant. I'm anti-illegal alien. There is a difference. One group are people who come here to settle and assimilate into our great nation. The other are an occupying force of foreign nationals who are loyal to their country and consider ours a part of it.

Bend no knee to conquerors!
>>
>hurr half the world is wrong

Kill yourself
>>
>>69815770
what i love is that you immigrated to a white country because you know they are better
>>
>>69814489
Very few people are anti-immigration across the board. Rather, most people are against specific types of immigration, such as illegal immigration, fake refugees, etc...

It's a standard tactic of the left to see everything in black and white. I'm not sure if their refusal to see gradation and nuance is out of stupidity, malice, or both.
>>
So we're the Founding Fathers on the wrong side of history? Seeing as how they were basically White Nationalists?
>>
>>69814489
Kill yourself jew.

Holy fuck you jews are out in force recently.
>>
>>69815891
>
Oh I am laughing, the Germans got just ad much shit as the Irish. Instead of being soft cunts they went out west and farmed all the shit and proved their worth as immigrants.
The Germans aren't Nordic though, they are germanic which is thought of as next in line. Nordic means descend from Scandinavia which both Anglos and Saxons do. However Germans were mocked but they were beaten, raped, and murdered everyday like the Irish were. Irish had it way worse.

>>69815894
>yes you fucking idiot that's why he took Leo under his wing.
Well then why did he hate the Irish immigrants on mass? He generalized them all without getting to know them. Quite a bit of them did want to assimilate.

>Plus the KKK was a feminist group. A white woman would claim she was raped and instead of the courts, the KKK would find the suspected rapist and hang him. They were the Democrat party's anti-rape crusaders.
Oh did the KKK claim they were going after criminals? I thought they lynched blacks for no reason at all? Were they suppose to be anti-crime or something?
>>
>>69814489
America is an Irish colony and always has been.
>>
>>69815935
At least they kept order and stability
>>
>>69816140
Ben Franklin was actually an Anglo-supremacist. He wrote a latter saying the only white people were the English and Saxons.
>>
Butcher Bill was 2based
Best scene from that film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY
>>
>>69816254
True, but still I would not want to live under them.
>>
>>69816204
Fucking newfag learn to greentext
>REEEEEEEEEE
Lurk moar!
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (157 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 1547x1114
>>69814489
Islam wasn't an issue with the immigration debate of the past. It is now, and it is you my friend, not us, who are on the wrong side of this.
>>
>>69815935
>Greece, Spain
>Are white countries

Believe me Southern Europeans aren't white. I'm Italian and looked down upon everyday because of it.

>>69815983
>former white colonies
Japan and Singapore were colonies? I knew they westernized themselves but they were never colonies

>european countries
Not all of Europe is white

>de-islamized middle eastern countries
they were always muslim.
>>
>>69815490
>1800s pseudo-science
2006 science you mean

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
>>
>>69816204
>Were they suppose to be anti-crime or something?
they went after rapists. Usually white women lying and playing victim. You should read "To Kill a Mockingbird"
>>
>>69816396
>Believe me Southern Europeans aren't white. I'm Italian and looked down upon everyday because of it.
No idea about Canada but in Europe anyone from a European country is generally seen as white.
>>
>>69815997
That's what they said about the Irish! They said because they're Catholics they owe loyalty to the Pope, and therefor letting them in is giving free votes to the Vatican.

>>69816140
They weren't actually. George Washington loved the Irish for fighting with him against the British, he also had non-white friends when he went to Greece, Spain, and Italy.
>>
>>69816396
>Japan and Singapore were colonies? I knew they westernized themselves but they were never colonies
Singapore was part of the British Empire.

Japan was occupied by the United States and the US rebuilt it in its own image after WW2 under a US Military Government before eventually restoring self-rule.
>>
>>69816204
Germanics are nordic and nordics are germanic, there's also some alpine mixed in there too.

The Irish chose to live in the cities and ghettos to be mistreated, smarter immigrants decided that was for stupid twats and went elsewhere.
>>
>>69816396
>Japan and Singapore were colonies? I knew they westernized themselves but they were never colonies
true but you didnt mention any hispanic countries, any africa countries, and two very selective middle eastern countries.

Why do you hate brown people so much?
>>
File: 1457685268457.jpg (61 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457685268457.jpg
61 KB, 700x700
>>69814489
>wrong side of history
Stop oppressing me!!!!!! Now I know exactly how the mighty American negro feels. Literally exactly like that. In fact I, as an oppressed white male, feel even more slighted than the negro for being on the wrong side of history now.

Leftists scum stop historaping me!!!!!
>>
>>69814489
I know a member of the Orange Lodge that has a large Bill the Butcher sticker with the word "Unionist" written on it.
Surprisingly he's very kind to everyone he meets.
>>
>>69814489
Immigrants need to be heavily scrutinized and pressured to extreme degrees to insure that they have no other choice but to integrate leaving behind any shred of their previous identity. Multiculturalism is a lie.
>>
>>69815770
>Japan
Every added shitskin chips away at the great civilization their ethnic homogeneity has produced.
>>
>>69816268
I can forgive him because he did say he was ok with non-white immigrants as long as the followed white culture.

>>69816284
He was racist and xenophobic

>>69816373
It was Catholicism at the time that was the scapgoat.

>>69816448
If you lived in my shoes for one day you would be crying every night.
>>
File: image.png (506 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506 KB, 1192x953
>>69816396
>I'm Italian and looked down upon
>>
>>69816682
Did statistics like my pic in the last post exist on Catholicism?
>>
>>69816520
Watch "The Last Samurai". It shows even before American influence they were an amazing advanced country.

>>69816560
>The Irish chose to live in the cities and ghettos to be mistreated, smarter immigrants decided that was for stupid twats and went elsewhere.
No the racist government forced them in there.

>I know a member of the Orange Lodge that has a large Bill the Butcher sticker with the word "Unionist" written on it.
Probably just memorablila. He doesn't really support him.
>>
>>69814489
It depends on where immigration comes from. I have nothing against asian or american immigration.
>>
>>69816396
Italians are white you stupid leaf.
You probably have some mud blood in you.

Mediterranean whites are indistinguishable from other white groups other than having a lower prevalence of blonde hair and blue eye color, maybe olive skin if you live in a sunny region.
>>
History can be written by anyone hence their is no wrong side you anti-intellectual.
>>
>>69816682
>If you lived in my shoes for one day you would be crying every night.
I think you are shitposting.

>>69816852
Read what the Argie says, he is right.
>>
>>69815490
Everything about being white is better you faggot. Go home. This is why everyone hates us here
>>
>>69816829
>Watch "The Last Samurai".
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69816709
Try and live one day in my shoes and you will take that back. The Italian community in Canada is given less job opportunities and I don't get calls back from employers because my name is Michael

>>69816811
Well Catholics had some strong radical beliefs back then which would seem weird to us now. But guess what they became more moderate like the Muslims will too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYLwjFgsFfY
>german female speaks out about her experiences with immigrants

Do you guys have more of those videos?
>>
File: 1458968785762.jpg (36 KB, 530x295) Image search: [Google]
1458968785762.jpg
36 KB, 530x295
>>69814489

yeah but the Irish won. We are America. So why should we give it up? We took it. We earned it. Its ours.
>>
>>69816490
>Greece, Spain, and Italy.
Caucasoids all, and from cultures that actually assimilate worth a damn and learn goddamn english.
>>
>>69814489
>wrong side of history
jews were on the wrong side of history when nazis were in power.
"wrong side of history" is just a stupid term meaning that people are gonna frown on your opinions.
they already do mate.
>>
>>69814489
Guess who'll be on the wrong side of history when civilization collapses
>>
>>69816994
>I don't get calls back from employers because my name is Michael
What's with the shitposting? How is it fun? I never really got the appeal.
>>
>>69816852
>Mediterranean whites are indistinguishable from other white groups other than having a lower prevalence of blonde hair and blue eye color,
That's a big deal. If you don't have blue eyes or light hair in the West you are looked down upon.

>>69816947
>I think you are shitposting
How? It's hard to get a job when you are Italian, people make fun of you and go "mama meee-a" and shit.
>>
>>69816829

>Watch "The Last Samurai"
>Citing The Last Samurai as a source of historical information.

A LEAF.
A LEAF.
A GOD DAMNED FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>69817004
They said the same thing about Irish immigrants back then.

>>69817050
Bill the Butcher said the same thing people say today. "They won't assimilate, they talk weird, they are radical!". Yet they assimilated. The same will happen with Muslims
>>
>>69816829
Look lad. I'm irish and while I appreciate you taking our side, you're wrong. Americans had absolutely no obligation to accept us into their country, let alone feed us and treat us as equals. We did not assimilate very quickly and we were generally peices of shit. We did get our act together but that's not an excuse. The fact is that no nation or its people have a responsibility to anyone outside of that nation.
>>
>>69817146
Bullshit.
>>
>>69817140
It's true? There was a study done certain names got calls back more than others. Names like "Tyrone, Leroy, and Jamal" got the least back and names like "William, John, and Alfred" got the most. Michael is near the bottom I assume.

>>69817188
It was based on a true story.
>>
immigration worked so well for south africa...
>>
>>69816682
>xenophobic
not a real thing.

What you are describing is the unwillingness to cower to foreign cultures invading and replacing your own. This is par for 99.9% of humanity throughout history. That's like coming up with a word for people who don't like eating human shit.

What you would consider non-xenophobic is actually the result of centuries of decadence mixed with brainwashed altruism and cultural apathy. It is not how any group in history has behaved and it is the cultural equivalent of suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>69817146
>Only Nordic countries are part of the West
Yeah fuck you shitposter
>>
>>69814489
Cept the irish were not blowing up and killing citizens.
>>
>>69817344
That's what they said about the Irish and guess what, they made America better. The same way Muslims will when they assimilate.
>>
>>69817330
But seriously, why the shitposting? What do you get out of it? Replies? Attention?
>>
>>69817395
England, Canada, and U.S are technically Nordic because the English are Anglo-Saxons which descend from Scandinavia. Most people here have light features so if you don't you get looked down upon.
>>
File: 1453395132797.png (404 KB, 1072x758) Image search: [Google]
1453395132797.png
404 KB, 1072x758
>>69814489
The problem I have is not with the person's skin color but the barbaric ideology they are bring with them
>>
File: cap laugh.webm (529 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
cap laugh.webm
529 KB, 804x876
>>69817475
>The same way Muslims will when they assimilate.
>>
>>69817492
t. Alberto Barboso.

There happy?
>>
>>69817615
>They are bringing Catholicism with them, it's a barbaric dangerous ideology. All it takes is one order from the Pope and they could destroy us all, we can't let any in!
>>
>>69817617
Listen. It may sound silly but it will naturally occur as the muslim children go through Western education.

Besides. Bill THe butcher said the same about the Irish.
>>
File: 800px-IQ_by_Country.png (115 KB, 800x364) Image search: [Google]
800px-IQ_by_Country.png
115 KB, 800x364
>>69817595
You are not helping your case since Mediterranean whites have the same IQ as Nordics despite this supposed "discrimination", while Blacks and Mexicans score in the 80-90 IQ range.
>>
>>69817845
Maybe because we've already assimliated in the education system. However in public we are looked down upon, we can't get jobs, the cops harass us for no reason.
>>
>>69817636
That's what I mean, why do that? It's not even funny shitposting, it's just making yourself look like an idiot to get replies. Drop the act for two seconds and try to engage in a real human conversation. Anyway have fun with your bait thread I guess.
>>
>>69818071
Leave troll.
>>
>>69815252
>I'm not white
FOUND THE NIGGA THAT STARTED THE WE WUZ PHARAOS AND SHIT FAGGOTRY
>>
>>69817792
>Western education.
Which will teach them how ebil da white men are.

Bill the Butcher was right about the Irish. Imagine how much worse the Muzzies are. Imagine how much worse they will be now that we dont push them to assimilate.
>>
>>69818071

>it's just making yourself look like an idiot to get replies

That's this entire thread though.

Hell, that's half this board.

They're the same people that post Cruzmissile copypasta in the Trump General.

These people have a pathological need for attention, and they don't care that it's negative as long as they receive more of it.
>>
>>69818212
>Bill the Butcher was right about the Irish.
Dude my whole post was a rhetoric about how he obviously was wrong. I was showing how obviously wrong he was and using it to show how current anti-Muslim xenophobes are. Besides he's a hypocrite too because he befriends leo an Irish immigrant. Showing that anti-immigration rhetoric isn't based on principal it's based on emotion.
>>
>>69817615
Wow, that's a nice photo. Such tolerance, such equality.
>>
File: 1441388877202.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
1441388877202.png
34 KB, 196x197
>>69816994
nice fucking work there

my half brother is Italian, his name is marco and is a business executive for Shaw

keep blaming your insecurities on your race instead of moving forward
>>
>>69818377
>A few people coming into this country is deemed a mild threat.
>Literally replacing an entire population isn't.

You deserve to die, you genocidal shitface.
>>
File: 1450936140585.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1450936140585.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>69817697
The Irish and catholics didn't/don't
>kill people for drawing the jesus or the pope (prophet muhammad)
>chop people's hands off for stealing bread
>fuck children or farm animals because it's morally okay (minus some)
>kill people for leaving the religion
>promote killing infidels

List goes on
>>
>>69818471
>my half brother is Italian, his name is marco and is a business executive for Shaw
Because he was born with a lot of money, probably inherits it far back from the mafia or something. I don't say this to be racist I say it because back then it was nearly impossible for an Italian to get any job, even as a wageslave factory worker.
>>
>>69818377
>Besides he's a hypocrite too because he befriends leo an Irish immigrant. Showing that anti-immigration rhetoric isn't based on principal it's based on emotion.
i already explained how fucking retarded you are.

The Irish were forced to assimilate by men like Bill. He didnt hate the people, only the problems they brought. Him mentoring Leo proves that he isnt some blinded bigot, he has real reasons to like or dislike people.

No one is now pushing muslims to assimilate and they are forming their own ghettos, forming gangs, there are now no-go zones the police wont control, etc. the problems are way worse than the Irish and because we demonize great men like Bill we now have the very problems he foresaw and took actions to correct. Irish success in America is partly due to men like Bill the Butcher.
>>
>>69818501
Did Irish immigration in the 1800s "destroy America"? No. So shut the fuck up.

>>69818598
Well I think a better example is Mexican immigrants. The same arguments against them was against the Irish.
>>
>>69816994
>The Italian community in Canada is given less job opportunities and I don't get calls back from employers because my name is Michael
probably because you're white and they give jobs to blacks and asians.
>>
>>69815252
Get the fuck out of Canada
>>
>>69817236
>They said the same thing about Irish immigrants back then.
No they didnt you utter retard.

Look at Rotherham, the other dozens of rape gangs and thousands of ISIS recruits. The Irish did not do that.
>>
>>69818792
>The same arguments against them was against the Irish.
and they are still correct.
>>
>>69818686
>The Irish were forced to assimilate by men like Bill. He didnt hate the people, only the problems they brought. Him mentoring Leo proves that he isnt some blinded bigot, he has real reasons to like or dislike people.
Not true. The reason he liked Leo was because he wasn't a refugee and was already in America before the Famine. If Leo came because of the famine he would hate him. For example when Irish were getting off the boat a nativist threw a rock and said "get back to Ireland ya Mick!" without even getting to know that Irishmen. That's not trying to assimilate. That's just throwing a rock at them even before they have time to know what culture they are assimilating into.
>>
>>69818792
European and American white birth rates are below replacement, Muslim and Hispanic are between 3.0 and 6.0 or higher, current demographic predictions state that unless steps are taken to change our current course, whites will be minorities in many of their own countries by 2050. You are comparing the immigration of a small number of people from a similiar culture, to the mass immigration of a people from a radically alien culture. You are supporting demographic replacement, which by UN definitions is an act of genocide.
>>
>>69814489
>the wrong side of history.
Spotted the moronic leftist.
>>
>>69816994
Holy shit you sound like a lazy nigger. I am Italian, we are considered white. And I'm to believe that a country that loves to import Arabs and Chinese are "racist" to Italians? You are giving us a bad name, stop trying to make us into professional victims like the worthless subhumans that plague us.

But you are not Italian, I bet you are an Arab get the fuck back to the sandbox.
>>
>>69818922
>and they are still correct
Are you ignorant? America continued to become a superpower after the irish immigration.

>probably because you're white and they give jobs to blacks and asians.
No it's because they just hear my name and assume "oh haha stupid lazy mafia wop" and don't consider me like they do with the Brits. I'm thinking about changing my name so I can get a job.
>>
File: 1437722973381.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1437722973381.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>69818599
we grew up in a single income family of lower middle class - and yet we dedicated ourselves to learning and progressing.

he earned his job through hard work.

Michael barely stands out when we live in a country where my boss is named Assim and I study with Malaysians. everything you say makes me think you are a genuine manchild. if at any point you would like to put down your keyboard and go get a job to take your mind of spouting racial fallacies, please do so and remember that falling down is a part of life.
>>
>>69818974
>If Leo came because of the famine he would hate him
So it's almost like he doesnt hate the Irish for no reason, but because of the problems they brought.
which is exactly what i said.
>>
File: 1457687947449.jpg (49 KB, 683x553) Image search: [Google]
1457687947449.jpg
49 KB, 683x553
>>69818792
I don't really care just as long as they immigrate legally otherwise any illegals must go
>>
>>69819123
>America continued to become a superpower after the irish immigration.
because the Irish were forced to assimilate.
therefore forcing them to assimilate is good.
Therefore Bill did nothing wrong.

>No it's because they just hear my name and assume "oh haha stupid lazy mafia wop" and don't consider me like they do with the Brits. I'm thinking about changing my name so I can get a job.
you're insecure. That's the only thing that's going on here.
>>
>>69819031
Well what's a better solution? Social Security will run out and the demographic change because of age will be terrible for the economy if we don't do something.

>>69819069
Fuck off. I am Italian and we are victims because it's harder for us to find work, get friends, and be respected by the court system.
>>
>>69819325
are you on welfare?
>>
>>69819298
>Therefore Bill did nothing wrong.
No! He didn't care about assimilation. Racism in the 1800s was based off pseudo-science pushed by people like Madison Grant. His people threw rocks at immigrants coming off a boat before they had a chance to assimilate.

>you're insecure. That's the only thing that's going on here.
Ok, you say that. But would you feel safer and more confident in this society if your eyes were brown, hair was dark brown, your skin was tanned, and your name was exotic? I assume not.
>>
>>69819325
Stop mass immigration, stop white genocide, increase the birth rate. If the worst case scenario is economic recession, I would choose that over the devolution of my civilization into the third world.

Also, I am offended on principle that you seem to think there needs to be a 'better solution' than genocide. This insane cavalier attitude you people take to the death of your culture and your race disgusts me.
>>
>>69819445
Why does it matter?
>>
>>69819566
You disgust me. It won't devolve into the third world. Darker people aren't inferior.
>>
File: 1459606163014.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1459606163014.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>69814489

The numbers are pretty clear:
Im going for the most extreme example right now (sweden) but that's where we are all heading.

Look at unemployment of immigrants vs. native born.
Israel is at like 0.8 (foreigners are LESS likely to be unemployed), because of the arab and orthodox population.
US is at around 1.0, as it should be. But its mostly blacks (US born) who safe this numbers vs. the foreign born latinos. But still, numbers are okay.

Sweden: 2.8 and rising. Probably going to be 3.0 by now, those numbers are afaik from 2014.
Next example:
Sweden has now a worse male-to-female ratio than China after decades of "one child policy" where femal fetuses are usually just aborted.
Its like 122 males to 98 femals when it comes to the age group of ~18 year olds.
Its impossible to see how destabilizing this is really going to be.
But my main point: this 3rd world mass immigration is nothin like the immigration of the past. Chinese immigrants in the 19th century were not 3x as often unemployed as white americans. And not 80-90% of irish immigrants where single males between 17 and 25.
Numbers dont lie: this will ruin our economices and end in an total collapse of the western world.
>>
>>69819548
>He didn't care about assimilation. Racism in the 1800s was based off pseudo-science pushed by people like Madison Grant.
then why the fuck did he mentor Leo.
Fuck you are a stupid wop.

>Ok, you say that. But would you feel safer and more confident in this society if your eyes were brown, hair was dark brown, your skin was tanned, and your name was exotic? I assume not.
Oh boo hoo your name sounds like a sports car and you have the blood of ancient Rome. blame the Moors for watering down your gene pool.
>>
>>69815770
> Spain, Greece, Italy
> Not white
>>
>>69819780
>then why the fuck did he mentor Leo.
Because Leo was in America before the famine, he wasn't a refugee. If Leo was getting off the boats from Ireland Bill wouldn't bat an eye in even considering befriending him.

>fuck you are a stupid wop
It all comes down to racism. You just revealed your true colours (metaphorically)

>Oh boo hoo your name sounds like a sports car and you have the blood of ancient Rome. blame the Moors for watering down your gene pool.
Why would I blame the Moors for altering my gene pool? It's the society today that can change the way they treat me, not the Moors 1000 years ago who didn't even know what racism was.
>>
>>69819965
Believe me. I'm Italian and not white. We have different history and we don't have the same advantages in society whites do.
>>
>>69815770
>Singapore
Ex colony, has strict immigration policy, either serve in their army or marry a singaporean
>Japan
No immigration at all, hard as fuck to get into and the best thing you could get as a non japanese is permanent residency
>India
Come on, stop joking around. A nation that doesn't have a stable elecricity network and a clean water supply doesn't even deserve to be called a nation. Even the romans had a fucking working water supply.
>Italy
White.
>Greece
White.
>Spain
White.
>Syria
A shithole that couldn't even handle a single war.
>Libya
Same as above

Basically the only non white countries that you could list were asian countries that DISCOURAGE immigration. Those countries are great because they have a strict and conservative immigration policy.
Liberals keep talking about how immigration benefits a nation, but they never tell you what those immigrants can contribute that the native population can't. Immigrants are cheap labor, they keep the wages low and at the same time add a lot of social and cultural tension.
>>
>>69819672
Ignore the racial issue entirely, even though I do not entirely agree with you. Look at this from a purely cultural standpoint. We are importing large numbers of uneducated persons who have many many more children than we do, in societies that are becoming progressively more socialist and more based in the idea of the state taking care of every citizen by the day.

A society infested with uneducated dependents is not going to be able to maintain a first world economy. And even if it could, it would not be a western European white society. Diversity is a myth, we live in a global society, where whites are collectively a minority, and where Asian, Black, Hispanic, Middle-Eastern, etc countries are still overwhelming ethnic nations. What you are supporting is not worldwide racial integration, it is the genocide of western culture.
>>
>>69818792
Did Irish immigration in the 1800s "destroy America"?

Yes it did retard, due to intense regionalism (the states were conceived to operate like separate countries) and lack of unifing cultural forces like the TV, America was many things to the many people who lived in it. And poor immigrants with no skills, a different culture, and language killed America as Bill the Butcher knew it, as an American he should have the rights of how he wishes to preserve the country.
>>
>GUYS GUYS CMON NOT WANTING A BUNCH OF OUTSIDERS TO SEVERELY COMPROMISE YOUR SECURITY AND ECONOMY IS DUMB
>look at these guys and how they look dumb
>they even have a dumb name hahahah i am so smart for noticing it

Sometimes when i see these cuckposting from canada, i imagine justin trudeau is posting.
>>
>>69820142
>Come on, stop joking around. A nation that doesn't have a stable elecricity network and a clean water supply doesn't even deserve to be called a nation. Even the romans had a fucking working water supply.
I said some parts are nice

>Italy
>White
Believe me, as an Italian I can tell you we are not like whites at all.

>Libya
>Syria
They were great before the war. They were moderate.

Also Japan is facing financial difficulties of an aging population. They need immigration to solve this.
>>
>>69820014
>Because Leo was in America before the famine
so he doesnt hate all of the Irish, just the problems they bring.
Fuck, no wonder you dont have a job you dumb spaghetti nigger. I wouldnt hire you to sweep a warehouse.

>not the Moors 1000 years ago who didn't even know what racism was.
you dagos are really retarded. Canadian leftists are stupid enough, but add a sloped forehead and shit colored eyes into the mix and voila.
>>
>>69819548
>But would you feel safer and more confident in this society if your eyes were brown, hair was dark brown, your skin was tanned, and your name was exotic?
All of those apply to me (despite being ethnically Dutch) and I have never in my life had trouble finding a job. I just look foreign. You have terrible confidence issues, canacuck.

>>69819672
They objectively are by every study done.
>>
>>69820080
>we don't have the same advantages in society whites do.
because you dont have the same mental capacity.
>>
>>69820257
>Look at this from a purely cultural standpoint. We are importing large numbers of uneducated persons
I'm going to stop you right their. Most Syrians are educated, it was a rich country before the war.

>>69820287
America's glory days was long after the Irish immigration proving it didn't ruin America. Also the Irish assimilated so it didn't change it culturally.

>>69820313
Due to aging population immigration is very good for the economy.
>>
>>69820325
>Also Japan is facing financial difficulties of an aging population. They need immigration to solve this.
Ooor they could invest in robotics. Which they are doing. Then wait 20 years and boom, the economic and social issues sort themselves out, as all the expensive old cunts are dead.
>>
File: sip.png (23 KB, 584x149) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
23 KB, 584x149
>>69817021
>the irish won
>>
>>69816204
>Anglo saxons think they're scandinavian
You realize anglo saxon is a direct translation of the german term Angelsachsen. Angeln were a north germanic tribe while Sachsen were a west germanic tribe.
>>
>>69816852
Oh Monica ... even now you are not as young as in this picture you still being everything i ever wanted on a woman.
>>
>>69820331
>so he doesnt hate all of the Irish, just the problems they bring.
So he hates all the refugees. If Leo came off the boat from Ireland due to the famine and tried to assimilate, I could still imagine Bill going "filthy mick get back to Ireland!".

>you dagos are really retarded. Canadian leftists are stupid enough, but add a sloped forehead and shit colored eyes into the mix and voila.
So you are a racist. I knew this from the beginning.

>>69820352
No I don't get calls back because of my name and how I look.
>>
>>69820553
>Most Syrians are educated,
Up to roughly high school level. They are highly educated.... as compared to other middle eastern countries. Even then Syria had a 24.3% illiteracy rate. And remember these people only know Arabic. Not the latin alphabet.
>>
>>69814489
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69820553
Most of the economic migrants are not from Syria, and furthermore I'm not talking purely about the Syrian refugee crisis, I'm talking about mass immigration into western countries in general.

In any case you continue to ignore my primary point. Regardless of whether you think mass immigration and the replacement of whites will lead to a livable society, it will not be our society. You are supporting demographic replacement, which by UN definitions of the term is an act of genocide, regardless of whether you view that as justified or not, that is what you are supporting.
>>
>>69820699
>>so he doesnt hate all of the Irish, just the problems they bring.
>So he hates all the refugees. If Leo came off the boat from Ireland due to the famine and tried to assimilate, I could still imagine Bill going "filthy mick get back to Ireland!".
>
>>you dagos are really retarded. Canadian leftists are stupid enough, but add a sloped forehead and shit colored eyes into the mix and voila.
>So you are a racist. I knew this from the beginning.
you dont have a fucking clue what racism is.
You are fucking retarded all on your won and when people call you retarded you cry racism because your eyes are the color of shit.

kill yourself you faggot wop
>>
>>69820582
Robots would drive down wages. Immigrants do too but at least they spend the money they earn on basic needs. Robot profits just go to the rich.

>>69820613
They descend from Denmark and Sweden which is Scandainvian

>>69820703
Highschoolers can read, write, do math, they aren't engineers but they can still help out.
>>
>>69820553
Syrians have low IQs (this came up earlier and was established: Germany is sacrificing its reputation) and the people sold as"Syrian refugees" keep turning out to be African welfare-seekers with even lower IQs.
>>
>>69814489
>anti-immigration
anti-illegal immigration is not anti-immigration.
>>
>>69820325
>as an italian
You just proved that immigration does not work. I don't know if you were born in Canada or emmigrated there and it doen't really matter, since you yourself do not call yourself canadian. This shit is what causes all those social tensions when countries have a lax/liberal immigration policy. You want the native population to accept you as their own, yet you still call yourself an italian.

Now tell me what are you? What country do you identify with? If it came down to a real war, would you defend your country and if so which one? Italy or Canada?
>>
>>69820553
Syrians have lower IQs and their idea of education is crap. Educated Syrian refugees also have a history of actually being moronic African welfare seekers.
>>
>>69820829
>You are fucking retarded all on your won and when people call you retarded you cry racism because your eyes are the color of shit.
kill yourself you faggot wop
That's all racism right there. The racecard here is justified because you are hating on someone because they have darker features, which they got from arabic ancestry. So you hate someone because their ancestors had darker skin. That's racism

>>69820934
Most xenophobes want to make it illegal for refugees to migrate though.
>>
>>69820699
Holy fuck, what a low self esteem you got.
Killing yourself actually would do good justice to this world.
>>
>>69820699
My name is Fausto. I have brown hair and eyes. In a country where the typical name is Kees or Jan. And everyone is blonde. If racism was a thing, I'd never have a job. Fact is, I ace every job interview I do.

You're just insecure.
>>
>>69821085
The reason I don't identify as a Canadian is because Canada treats me like shit because of my skin colour. If Canada was more liberal I would identify as Canadian. And yes I was born here. I'm 5th generation and each of my ancestors were oppressed a little bit less than the last which shows we are making progress.
>>
Where to begin with this thread? In fact immigration has been a major facet of American history. Along with that immigration has come tightening of restrictions after each successive 'wave.' We've seen about two decades of immigration from the southern border and so it's entirely congruent with historical precedent that we begin to tighten immigration and restrict the flow of people once again. This is the normal ebb and flow.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 960x768
>>69814489
Damn Leaf, how about lets ask Americans who live in a border state what they think of Mexican'ts. My parents immigrated to this country legally and I was born here, my dad raised me to be an American and to not let race define who I am. That is the problem with most liberals in America, they don't realize their identity politics is tearig us apart and raising racial tensions.

You can be white, brown, black or yellow, as long as you identify as American before all that then you're a friend of mine. Thats the ideals the Bill the Butcher fights for, he's got assimilated Irishmen in his gang for crying outloud, Leo's character just creates division after stabbing Bill in the back.
>>
>>69820880
They assimilated the Jutes, but the core of them were germanic tribes. Angeln and Sachsen were the core, then some Frisians and lower Franks as well as Jutes.
>>
>>69821091
>Most xenophobes want to make it illegal for refugees to migrate though.
that's not xenophobic, that's just common sense at the current time. If we didn't have purveyors of a violent sect of a religion trying to come over to cause mayhem and murder people who want to blend in with these refugees, you might have a point.
>>
>>69820880
>Highschoolers can read, write, do math, they aren't engineers but they can still help out.
In a knowledge based economy like Germany? Which has 2 million unemployed? Nah. What advantage does a shitskin Syrian have over a native German who actually speaks the language and knows how to read and write in a latin alphabet? None.
Migrants cant do shit for us.

Robots also drive down prices, and if you have a labour shortage, wages wont go down. And robots beat having rapist, crazy muslim scum in your country.
>>
>>69821125
I feel that is a lie. Are you ethically Dutch?

>>69821299
Oh my god do I have to repeat myself that's what they said about the Irish!

>>69821282
They were all Nordic though weren't they?
>>
>>69821091
>So you hate someone because their ancestors had darker skin. That's racism
no I hate you because you are fucking retarded. Im insulting your race because you are an insecure pussy about it and it's funny. You stupid fucking wop.
>>
>>69821091
>xenophobes
not a real thing.
>>
>>69821400
It's not the same thing. The Irish were not violent to this extent. False Equivolence
>>
>>69821352
>Which has 2 million unemployed
Immigrants are willing to drive their wages down to as low as possible. If it weren't for minimum wage they'd all be employed.

>Im insulting your race because you are an insecure pussy about it and it's funny. You stupid fucking wop.
No I just brought out your racism. Even if I was a patriotic conservative you'd still never consider me your equal because you are racist and xenophobic.

>>69821460
The English claimed they were.
>>
>>69821400
>Oh my god do I have to repeat myself that's what they said about the Irish!

I'll let you know when I get into a gunfight with the irish at work.

Then we can claim they're just as bad as the ILLEGAL immigrants trying to kill me for taking their drugs.
>>
File: subversion process.jpg (237 KB, 1068x1285) Image search: [Google]
subversion process.jpg
237 KB, 1068x1285
>>69820553
Look at this image
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1459717568913.jpg
Everything you are doing/saying right now fits perfectly into the useful idiot agenda.

Because any war against america and their allies cannot be a old school military war because they have toy superiority, so the useful idiot was created to corrupt and destroy nations from inside, it mimics the HIV virus but on a social level, useful idiots want borders removed, reduced law and law enforcement and want to distribute vital resources to feed a never ending growing number of immigrants much like hiv cripples your defense system so any viral infection can completely take over.
Its a smart war, thats why when the types you like pop up, you gotta be exterminated, you are a communist, you deserve be killed, my internet bill is too expensive to waste by talking to you, you should terminated as soon as your identity gets found.
I hope americans and allies are aware of this, its not subtle anymore even i can see it.
>>
>>69821085
> I don't know if you were born in Canada or emmigrated there and it doen't really matter, since you yourself do not call yourself canadian.
THANK YOU

this post is the diamond of this thread.

>>69821208
you.

>If Canada was more liberal I would identify as Canadian.
the dilusion

they should have a law that forbids welfare children like yourself access to the internet to prevent your failures and idiocy from spreading.
>>
>>69820080
To be white you don't need to look like an albino, buddy. The rethoric of discrimination is harmful and disencourage our people to take responsability of their acts. I know it because here we have a lot of problems with the gypsies and his defence almost ever goes in that direction, letting them act like savages. We mustn't fall in that bullshit.
>>
>>69821581
>The English claimed they were.
The English can say whatever they want. The IRA didn't exist in the time you are citing.
>>
>>69821400
Yes I'm ethnically Dutch. I'll tell you a little secret, cunt: even in Finland, the blondest country there is, only 65% of people are blonde. Dutch are roughly 55% blonde. I'm ethnically fully Dutch, and still have dark hair and eyes. Because not everyone is fucking blonde, you retard. You clearly have never even been to northern Europe.
>>
>>69821590
I've never gotten into any fight with a Muslim person. So is that proof they are good?

>>69821592
The Soviet Union died a long time ago. Is their ghost causing this lol?
>>
>>69814489
Bill the butcher was GOAT he was a true American hero
>>
>>69821581
>If it weren't for minimum wage they'd all be employed.
Germany doesnt have minimum wage, you goddamn retard.
>>
>>69820553
What I was saying Guido, was that Bill's America, New York city was ruined by the blight of the Irish ghettos, the depression of unskilled labour and the fact that these country bumpkin Irish had no city living skills, lacked productive trade skills to pursue in the city; remember this was an era where to live in a city you had to have non farm related skills or shovel horse shit off the streets, and there were too many Mics to do the latter.

TL;DR: the Irish were a a terrible changing presence for the people who lived in their cities. They disrupted the democracies by empowering machine politics and as I mention before they made the city less liveable. New York would'be been great without them they made the cities they entered in he'll for 40 years.
>>
>>69821620
It's true. Canada to this day will never treat me like a true Canadian.

>>69821641
No. I don't want to be white, I am proud not to have a history of colonialism of the Americas and slaughter of the Natives, not to mention African slave trade.

>Yes I'm ethnically Dutch. I'll tell you a little secret, cunt: even in Finland, the blondest country there is, only 65% of people are blonde. Dutch are roughly 55% blonde. I'm ethnically fully Dutch, and still have dark hair and eyes. Because not everyone is fucking blonde, you retard. You clearly have never even been to northern Europe.
You could be descended from Southern European immigrants, most likley. I know in a Germanic population there is 0% dark hair and eyes. In Scandinavia before immigrants no one had dark hair or eyes.
>>
>>69821808
Then why don't they agree to work for really really low wages? Like third world level? And why don't companies offshore to Germany where they can pay at slave wages there?

>>69821853
Yet America became a superpower with them.
>>
>>69821733
>I've never gotten into any fight with a Muslim person. So is that proof they are good?

I got shot at by them too. Luckily never got blown the fuck up. What's that tell you?

I get to hear shit like this across the border all the time. Tell me with a straight face it's not violent and insane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2gtblTeqI

My buddy worked this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnV3QY9sO7g

Happened with my friend too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ49D0WKv-0
>>
>>69814489
>rock to the face

I love this movie its so fucking brutal, I just don't have a spare 3 hours these days though.
>>
>>69821922
>You could be descended from Southern European immigrants, most likley.
Sorry, but no. My family tree has been traces as far back as the 9th century.
> I know in a Germanic population there is 0% dark hair and eyes
Hilarious. No. Not even the blondest of blonde nations are 100% blonde. Even sharing the same haplogroups, swedes are not all blonde. My blood is completely germanic, by all measures: biological and historical. And I'm not blonde. Because, you dumb cunt, blonde is a recessive gene.
>>
>>69821208
You know what you sound like? black people.
Black people always complains how unfair it is and yet they barely progress.
I can see where you possess the Moorish blood. You bring shame to Italians.
>>
>>69822083
>He doesn't watch it at least once a month
The fuck britbong to busy fighting off ahmed?
>>
File: Untitled.png (67 KB, 913x739) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
67 KB, 913x739
>>69821922
well than you're free to go back to italy, I'm sure you'll be swarming in job opportunities

oh wait
>>
>>69822062
>Then why don't they agree to work for really really low wages? Like third world level?
Because there arent any jobs, you dumb fuck...?
>why dont companies offshore to Germany
Because China is still cheaper, which is caused by Germans still having to earn enough money to be able to eat. And German prices do have minimums, unlike the wages.
>>
>>69814489

Canada is on the wrong side of life from the looks of your faggy posts these days.

Your entire nation has become a walking WEED DUDE meme of leftist gayness. Fucking kek.
>>
>>69822083
You're just fulfilling the stereotype of the racist alt right. Like your not even hiding it.

>>69822155
>Not even the blondest of blonde nations are 100% blonde
Yeah there is brown hair but no dark hair or eyes. This is fact.

>I can see where you possess the Moorish blood
And arab blood is somehow bad?

>>69822284
I could get a job but I'd have to wager my wage down to levels where I could buy a slice of bread a day.
>>
File: maga.webm (352 KB, 1040x884) Image search: [Google]
maga.webm
352 KB, 1040x884
>>69814489
They can come in but they have to do it LEGALLY
>>
>>69821733
Funny how you wont even engage the fact that everything you say is to defend the idea of a borderless defenseless welfare state for a never ending horde of immigrants, its like if regardless of ussr death you would still carry its mission.

If mohammed died almost 1500 years ago and people still carrying his mission, why woudn't the soviet agenda be pushed even after mere 25 years.

I just hope americans and allies acknowledge this before its too late.
>>
>>69822325
Because there arent any jobs, you dumb fuck...?
No stupid. If you can wager your wage down infinitinly small there will always be room for employment. Is there no work to be done in Germany?
>>
Watch this shit. This is why we want a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCeee-2_PC8
>>
>>69822350
you're a welfare brat, enjoy living off of my taxes you pathetic leech.

what's stopping you from getting an education
>>
>>69822467
Because no one follows communism anymore except some youtubers and edgy people. No one would be carrying out this mission.

This whole idea that the USSR wants open borders is McCarthyism and designed to control Americans. "Listen to your government! The communists want you to rebel!"
>>
>>69822577
Fuck off brat. You need incredibly high marks to get into Colleges or University. And im already passed highschool so I can't retake it.
>>
>>69821922
You don't have to feel proud or guilty for any that your ancestor have or not do. It is absurd. Anyway, the italians invaded Ethiopia in WWII. No nation is free of bloody history.
>>
File: OP.png (69 KB, 584x303) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
69 KB, 584x303
>>69817146
>People go "mama meee-a" and shit
>So I cry myself to sleep every night
I knew canucks were pussies, but this is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>69814935
Belgium has a 5% muslim population and they amount to over 60% of people receiving benefits.
>>
>>69822577

Why haven't you responded to any of the problems at the border?

5,000 murders in 2 years, police chiefs, judges, etc assassinated?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCeee-2_PC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys-eVaOs1z8
>>
>>69822772
That was under Fascism wasn't it? Fascism isn't Italian. Fascism is a virus that infected Italy and got it to do stuff it would never do.

>>69822784
It's not just that. It's everyday the racism I face. Like people going "wow where are you from!" and "wow what last name is that?"

>>69822795
They need time to find jobs that pay enough to feed their families.
>>
>>69822350
>Yeah there is brown hair but no dark hair or eyes. This is fact.
My mother has blonde hair and green eyes. My brother has blonde hair and blue eyes and so does my uncle. I dont, and neither does my father or his father or his father's father. The male line in my family is mostly dark haired. And we are purely germanic.

>>69822484
>wages are the only factor in job creation
No, there has to be demand. And you just plain cant pay Germans under subsistence level, or they'd starve and therefore refuse to work. You dont need a legally enforced minimum wage for there to be a minimum standard of living. You cant get away with paying a German the same wages as a Chink, because prices arent the same.
>>
>>69815252
hahaha fuck off nigger

seriously get the fuck outta here, we don't want none of your current year muh wrong side of history faggotry
>>
>>69816396
>Believe me Southern Europeans aren't white. I'm Italian and looked down upon everyday because of it.
No your not
>>
>>69814489
No, retard
These were EUROPEAN immigrants, or descendants of people who built the modern world

Not shitskin mudslimes that have accomplished nothing aside from inbreeding and genocide for 1400 years
>>
>>69822942
There is always a small demand. If people agreed to work for super low wages enough to buy em a bit of bread everyday then factories would employ them. It's just no one would work for just enough that they can only eat a loaf of bread a day.

>My mother has blonde hair and green eyes. My brother has blonde hair and blue eyes and so does my uncle. I dont, and neither does my father or his father or his father's father. The male line in my family is mostly dark haired. And we are purely germanic.
How do you know? DNA test?

>>69823040
I am. People make fun of me for it.

>>69823006
Fuck off this isn't your country.
>>
>>69822663
>You need incredibly high marks to get into Colleges or University.
>a 6 out of 10
If you cant even score 60% on your tests on basic highschool subjects, just kill yourself, christ.

>>69822940
>They need time to find jobs that pay enough to feed their families.
They have been there for 70 years and 3 generations...
>>
File: 4lZ8G0c.jpg (107 KB, 762x960) Image search: [Google]
4lZ8G0c.jpg
107 KB, 762x960
>>69814489
you ever consider that "wrong side of history" is just propaganda used to persuade you?
>>
>>69816396
>I'm not white
Jesus Christ that's some next level shitposting right here

>>69823148
this isn't your website, it's clearly your first day here, fuck off
>>
>>69816994
>The Italian community in Canada is given less job opportunities and I don't get calls back from employers because my name is Michael
Come on now stop trolling
>>
>>69822940
Same can say anglos about slave trade. The important is the current acts of the individuals. Judging an entire nation for any that certain people did years ago is very similar to which you are criticizing when you say they deal with you in a different way.
>>
>>69823153
>If you cant even score 60% on your tests on basic highschool subjects, just kill yourself, christ.
You need 92% to get into Univeristy and high 80s to get into College. Also while I was in highschool I didn't study at all because I didn't really take it seriously but now I wish I did.
>>
>>69823148
>How do you know? DNA test?
Yep. Also genealogy traced back to the 9th centutry.

>there is always demand
What? No. At a certain point, a car manufacturer has to slow down production, because his sales have peaked. That goes for every business.
And do you genuinely fucking think Germans would work for wages that could only earn them some bread? Thats retarded. They would rather go on welfare.

I think people make fun of you for lots of reasons, but its not because you are Italian....
>>
>>69817595
>Anglo-Saxons which descend from Scandinavia

They descended from Germany. Only the Jutes came from Denmark.
>>
>>69823362
>You need 92% to get into Univeristy and high 80s to get into College.
No you dont. I know a guy who got into Uni in the same year as me with a 5.6/10 (56%).
>>
>>69823264
Why aren't you on my side? You're Polish. Polish are treated like shit in Canada too

>>69823283
leave troll

>>69823353
I know it's just I'd imagine I'd hate having a history like that.

>>69823398
>What? No. At a certain point, a car manufacturer has to slow down production, because his sales have peaked
Then the price of car would go down leaving more money in the hands of people shifting the demand to something else. They would still make some cars but the demand would decrease and therefor the wages, driving them down to extreme poverty levels.
>>
>>69822940
Fascism literally bought Italy into working country and Italy never recovered after WW2. Mussolini was the best Italian leader of the 20th century.
This is no joke. Fascism worked, they were looked down afterwards because of the involvement with Nazism.
>>
>>69823477
No I read up on this. They also came from Sweden and Norway but not from Germany. Only the very North of Germany besides Denmark

>>69823489
Maybe in Europe. But Canada is very competitive and because of shitty economy only the best can do well in life.
>>
>>69823576
>Then the price of car would go down
.... no. No it wouldnt. Because the manufacturer doesnt turn a profit by lowering the price of the car. He just shifts production or fires people. And he cant fucking drive down wages, because he would be operating at as low as possible wages. Driving wages even further down means employees cant survive and end up better off on welfare. So they quit. And now no work gets done.

Yeah, I can tell you never went to Uni. You dont even understand the basics of the supply demand paradigm.
>>
>>69823667
No the reason Fascism worked is because they told the central bankers to go fuck themselves and printed their own currency backed by their government. They then printed large amounts of money and invested it in public infrastructure. That doesn't require fascism.
>>
>>69823667
This. Nobody remembers that, like Hitler, the basis of Mussolini's rise were the idiots who preceded him.
>>
>>69823794
>No it wouldnt. Because the manufacturer doesnt turn a profit by lowering the price of the car. He just shifts production or fires people
Except if he has a surplus of cars he'll lower the price, then people who would never of bought it before would start to buy it. That would lower wages. This is basic Austrian economics and you don't even understand it because your stupid.
>>
>>69823707
I just looked up Canadian standards:

>University requirements are fairly straightforward. In all cases, admission is based almost entirely on academic marks gained in high school, generally grade 12, although some schools also consider grade 11 marks as well. In most cases, an overall average of at least 70% in high school will suffice.

http://www.canadian-universities.net/Campus/Admissions.html

An average of 70%? Come the fuck on, how hard is that? I averaged 85% when I was in highschool, and I spent more time smoking joints than studying.
>>
>>69823940
>This is basic Austrian economics
No one uses Austrian economics. They either use Chicago school or more commonly Keynesian economics.
Prices of cars dont generally get lowered.
>>
>>69823954
Average 85%? Are you fucking serious? Are standards lower there? I studied a bit but got low 70s. I couldn't get into law school so I decided fuck it.

>>69824054
I have no clue what Chicago school is, I looked it up and still don't understand. However if the sale of cars peak and the owner still has a surplus of cars he will lower the price of the cars until people who wouldn't of normally bought it because of the price decide to buy it.
>>
>>69820325
>Also Japan is facing financial difficulties of an aging population. They need immigration to solve this.
It baffles me how anyone could honestly say that immigration solves the issue of an aging population.
Now let's analyze this problem logically:
The native population does not reproduce enough to sustain itself, so they decide to import foreigners to replenish the amount of youths.
Scenario 1: Immigration actually works out, those foreigners assimilate, they become a part of the native population, they accept their customs and culture as their own, they eventually turn out the same way as the native population. Hence they will sooner or later suffer from the same problems as the native population and do not reproduce enough to sustain themselves. Now you enter a never ending circle of importing foreigners again, just prolonging the slow death of your culture.

Scenario 2: Immigration does not work, those immigrants never assimilate properly, they keep up their high reproduction rate and social tensions inevitable rise. The native population will slowly die out and lose their culture and country.

Both scenarios do not fix the core problem of an aging population at all, one just prolongs it and blows it out of proportion as the population will steadily rise with each generation of immigrants and once you realize your mistakes it might be impossible to fix it anymore, while the other one will lead to a quicker death of your society than not trying to fix the problem at all.

Japan is doing the right thing, they do not mess with the social order until they figure out a solution and instead try help the elderly by investing into technology and care programs.
>>
>>69823576
Building a car costs money they don't appear out of thin air.
If something is not lucrative you don't do it.
Mental gymnastics are real.
>>
>>69824336
It will be less costly if the cost of labor goes down because the workers agree to be paid less.
>>
>>69824189
Austrian school relies entirely on the individual to make rational choices and the economy relying on that. Which is clearly bonkers.

>i got low 70s and decided fuck it
Yeah... this really speaks of your attitude in general. lazy and insecure, prefering to blame things on racism rather than your own shortcomings.
I'm going with the other guys. Abandon thread.
>>
>>69815490
>pseudo-science
why is your pseudo-science ok when others are not?
that is the "diversity is magic that makes everything better" belief.
>>
>>69824483
>Yeah... this really speaks of your attitude in general. lazy and insecure
Well what else could I do? I was stupid to not take highschool serious but now I can't go back. I'm stuck with those marks on my permanent record.

>Austrian school relies entirely on the individual to make rational choices and the economy relying on that. Which is clearly bonkers.
Well the economy was much more stable before the FED when Austrian economics was done.

>>69824538
Diversity is good because you get people with different beliefs all come together. That gets you new ideas that your native culture would of never thought of.
>>
>>69824436
Anything special you want to gain from it?
You want to fight inflation or something?
>>
File: 1456668518658.jpg (17 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1456668518658.jpg
17 KB, 300x295
>>69814489
>>
>>69824720
No? It just gets everyone employed.
>>
File: image:2684.jpg (138 KB, 824x960) Image search: [Google]
image:2684.jpg
138 KB, 824x960
>>69814697
It will be great after conservative are back in control.
>>
>>69824693
And when you have incompatible cultures mixing together everything goes to shit.
>>
>>69824799
So everybody can now afford a car but people who work at car factory can't food or gas for said cars?
>>
>>69824883
Harper ran super high debts and gave Saudi Arabia a bunch of free money. LOL, he's just as bad as Trudeau when it comes to money

>>69824886
That's what they said about the Irish.

>>69824912
Not everyone can afford it. Just more people than they used to.
>>
>>69825059
so you have no argument.
>>
>>69825125
Yes I do. History shows that different cultures bring new and positive things. Only people like Bill the Butcher say otherwise.
>>
>>69814489

You're comparing a time when the population density was like 2-3 people per 100k square miles, now it's almost 100. More importantly, we had a 100 million job surplus and now we have at least a 20 million job deficit. We needed immigrants then, we don't know. In fact, more immigrants, especially from third world countries, will be disastrous.

People who are pro-immigration have proven that they can no longer make decisions objectively in the best interest of their country. They have been brainwashed into fighting for multiculturalism no matter the consequences.

History, if it is not re-written by the cult of SJW progressives, will read that western civilization committed cultural suicide because they were so afraid of being called racist.
>>
As a Canadian I would like to apologize for this poster.

Italians arent discriminated against. This poster is a man child who has never left his house before. Italians literally dominate the skilled trades, pretty much the only high paying jobs left in this country. Vaughan a city close too mine. Literally filled with Italians, is prob one of the richest cites.
>>
>>69825059
Do you support a slave wages then? This sounds awfully like it. Typical globalist attitude.
Guess why McDonald's is affordable? Because they hire this way.
>>
Immigrants today don't integrate and assimilate.

That is multiculturalism.
>>
>>69825191
>History shows that different cultures bring new and positive things.
Except those terrorist attacks in Brussels and Paris, and those segregegated muslim ghettos where Sharia Law dominates. All done by Muslims born here. Those dont bring much in the way of positive things.
>>
>>69825272
We don't have a job deficit. 100% employment is possible if people are willing to drive their wages down low enough.

>>69825296
Try living as an Italian.

>>69825335
I don't support wageslavery I'm just saying full employment is possible for everyone.
>>
>>69825191
yes im sure that cultures that think raping babies cures aids, considers slavery and child prostitution as normal, thinks following laws and working hard as a bad thing
gets along just fine with our own or any other civilized culture.
>>
>>69825512
What about Islamic science?
>>
>>69825538
Sure they totally think that.
>>
>>69814489
William Cutting was a patriot. He was a bastard, but he believed America stood for something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
>>
>>69814489
>Have you ever considered that the same people who are anti-immigration today are the same people who would be part of the Know Nothing Party (name suits em lol) in the 1800s? In other words you are on the wrong side of history.

Canadians live on stolen land. Americans live on stolen land. The indigenous of those lands were on the wrong side of history. The indigenous of Europe don't want to end up the same way.
>>
>>69825532
Still your idea led to it. I'm pretty sure it's not even one well thought out. Intelligent people can fall into many traps.
>>
>>69825687
That scene shows hes a hypocrit. Why does he befriend leo if he hates the Irish? Because Leo wasn't a refugee? So he just hates people who are struggling to stay alive? So he's either a scum or a racist. Pick one.
>>
>>69825603
there are a number of cultures which are exactly like that you ignorant retard.
>>
>>69825532
>Try living as an Italian.
Ive lived around them my whole life.

Try leaving your house once.
>>
>>69825775
Except that was invasion not immigration

>>69825810
Ok well I'm sure it won't drive wages down that low, but lower wages may be the cost of saving Syrian men, women, and children from death.

>>69825925
I've met Muslims they are normal people.

>>69825958
And if you knew what their lives were like you'd take that back.
>>
File: 1459611622079.gif (2 MB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
1459611622079.gif
2 MB, 420x314
>>69814935
It wasnt about his race it was his racial loyalties and outlook
T. Black man
>>
>>69825573
Do tell what Islamic Science has been created since 11th century Algebra.
>>
>>69826271
He didn't even get a chance to know them. He just had his guys throw rocks at new ones coming in. He only liked Leo because he wasn't a refugee meaning he hates people who are struggling to stay alive.

>>69826330
That's exactly what I mean. Algebra
>>
>>69825823
Because Leo proved he actually had gumption. Bill watched him save one of his friends from a fire and fist-fight one of his enforcers--and win. He proved he was willing to work and do dangerous things. He had drive. He had ambition.

Unlike 90% of the Irish coming off the boat.

"Name one thing they've done," he says. "One thing they've contributed." Leo contributed, which is why he doesn't hate him.
>>
>>69826032
>I've met Muslims
Who have passed the extremely demanding Canadian immigration system, sure. Not the uneducated conspiracy theorist sharia lovers we have here.
>>
>>69814489
Have you ever considered that when it finally Happens, I'm going to dry-fist fuck you to death and use your corpse as a sock puppet to mock your dying relatives' final pleas for mercy?
>>
>>69826451
We already know Algebra. Most of which was developed by the ancient greeks anyway. So what do we need Muslims in Europe for? We received Algebra without having 50 million muslims on the continent.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.