[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ misogynist as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: misogynists.png (157 KB, 667x344) Image search: [Google]
misogynists.png
157 KB, 667x344
Just read the comments in this video. Holy shit, you guys are fucked in the head. Good thing this website exists to keep you morons off the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDAxfeMQrQ
>>
>>69813972
What else did you expect from a website of frustrated virgin neckbeards? Chances are, she is trolling anyways.
>>
>white women
>>
>>69815461
a true meme indeed. they do not exist.
>>
All the baiting on here wont make a guy love you. You are broken goods for life
>>
???
Anyone that has met these STRONG INDEPENDENT women IRL knows that they are insecure sluts that only care about riding the cock carousel. and PRETEND that they are these TOUGH STRONG INDEPENDENT women. They a joke bruh try graduating high school.
>>
>>69816091
>TOUGH STRONG INDEPENDENT women
funded by government benefits paid for by white men. i did not sign up for this.
>>
>white women
>>
>>69813972
she looks like a coal burner
>>
>>69818794
And in 10 years, when the looks fade, she'll be among the most miserable and lonely in the world.

I'm ok with this.
>>
i bet theres a couple dozen stealth pounds being hidden in OPs photo of herself
>>
>>69818949

That's what keeps me going. The thought that I'll get to watch all these smug, degenerate, nation destroyers turn to miserable hags. That and the collapse of society as we know it
>>
>>69813972

is that a dude? could he blink more?
>>
>refused to work with her husband to resolve the issues in their marriage/relationship
>I'm not a broken person! I'm a stronk independent womyn!
>>
>>69813972
Sounds like bullshit, maybe one guy said that, no random dude gives a shit if your divorced
>>
File: dame.jpg (20 KB, 275x192) Image search: [Google]
dame.jpg
20 KB, 275x192
>strawman guys make comments about themselves in response to me talking about myself
>MUH SOGGY KNEE
>strawman guys showing concern about me getting divorced since it can be very emotional in some cases
>MUH SOGGY KNEE
>>
>>69813972
>woman tells guys she's divorced
>men give autistic response
Wow it's nothing! Don't give the Jenna Marbles wannabe attention.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0YmUoo9Nz4
>>
File: fallacies-fallacies-everywhere.jpg (31 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
fallacies-fallacies-everywhere.jpg
31 KB, 600x327
>>
File: implyingu.png (195 KB, 665x343) Image search: [Google]
implyingu.png
195 KB, 665x343
>implying you wouldn't
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.