[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retarded modern gender theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 500x609
Is anyone else sickened by this shit? It used to be debatable but reasonable. Attraction was one of 4 things, M+F, F+F, M+M M/F+M+F, and gender was either M or F. Even trans people were still like that, they were M or F, it's just that they needed to resynch that because of a mind/body disconnect and the debate was over which reality was in the right, mind or body.

Now we have quadromantic ferrosexual polygendered demibois. What the hell does this even mean? I asked a friend of mine who, after being tainted by tumblr decided she wasn't just a bisexual girl, which is reasonable, but a "panromantic akiosexual cisgendered female with the she/her pronouns." which is nonsense. Especially since most of the people who call themselves "pan-" anything really aren't because they still have some level of hang ups and I know open relationships and incest are off the table for her. Plus apparently "akiosexual" means she can be attracted to someone sexually but not actually want sex. How? Sexual attraction is all about sex. Fucking hell man. How can I redpill her? Because aside from that she's still not completely lost. She said she feels Deadpool's rape jokes are fine because Wade uses them as some kind of coping mechanism which many who have been raped do as well (I don't know if Deadpool ever WAS raped in universe but still, she's not totally lost.)
How can I save her?
>>
File: transistors.gif (8 KB, 491x350) Image search: [Google]
transistors.gif
8 KB, 491x350
>>69813815

I got some more
>>
Ive never met anyone who took this stuff seriously. Seems to exist on North American college campuses and nowhere else.
>>
>>69813815
To be fair, there are some 'inter-sex' people. Hermaphrodites do exist.
>>
>>69813815
This is the direct product of our puritanical society in which sexual behavior is a source of shame and desires are repressed. If people could get over this and just fuck and forget about it, all of this gender identity bullshit would just vanish.
>>
>>69814088
Oh yes, I know.

But that's like saying a person naturally born without limbs justifies me chopping mine off because I don't consider my left leg to be my own.
>>
File: Erupt.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Erupt.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Who here Tzeentch?

Need my flamers.
>>
>>69813815
It's just the latest fad dumb tumblr kiddies jump on, you should treat it as what it is: a retarded way to get more attention. How old is your friend anyway? She'll probably get tired of it sooner or later since this shit doesn't really exist outside of tumblr and "~queer~" student groups in universities.
>>
File: special snowflake.png (498 KB, 1600x1048) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake.png
498 KB, 1600x1048
>>69813815
>>
>>69813815
Wtf??? I identify as Tau, why is not that listed there??!?!? Fucking bigot shitlords!!
>>
>>69815006
kek
>>
File: 1430981725272.jpg (43 KB, 618x635) Image search: [Google]
1430981725272.jpg
43 KB, 618x635
This generation is lost. Decades of cultural subversion, indoctrination and brainwashing have irrepairably destroyed the minds of millennials. These people are too mentally aberrant to continue the existence of western civilization. Even without a muslim invasion society would simply collapse.
>>
File: A129-Mangusta_btgsanmarco.jpg (156 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
A129-Mangusta_btgsanmarco.jpg
156 KB, 1280x853
>>69813815
your pic is transphobic to attack helicopters
>>
>>69815645
OP is a heteronormative shitlord.
>>
>>69813815
>Attraction was one of 4 things, M+F, F+F, M+M M/F+M+F, and gender was either M or F. Even trans people were still like that, they were M or F

Faggots and Tranny's are to blame for all this, once they were excepted in to society, the 'Progressives' will keep on progressing. It's a gateway degeneracy

It's also thanks to the single mother epidemic where they tell their average child how special they're, that they should follow their dreams and they can do anything they put their minds to. So when it turns out their good at nothing, they still want to be a special snowflakes.
>>
>>69813815
No need to redpill her, there is a thing called reality who will soon catch her and see the utter nonsense of all this shit unless you are miserable mysandric piece of shit.
>>
>>69814932
This shit gets traction though. Because This over exagerated gendering happens stuff like xhe xir pronouns are being made normal and enforced in everyday life. You wont see pan sexual gayfaggot trans boys tommorow but in time shit like this will be irl and it will be used against sensible normal (str8 or gay) to fuck em up. Its disgusting as fuck.
>>
>>69816946
It aint the faggots to blame. Its the fucking school campus mentality of you can be wtf you want and its ok that creates these abominations. Right now the gays (especialy man) are starting to get boned again cause the sjw s are out of shit to complain. We need to bring dumb students from campuses back I the real world cause right now they are living in a fantasy that is slowly engulfing rest of us.
>>
>>69816956
I'd rather just speed up the process and lessen that eventual crash's damage.

Redpill shake you up more the deeper you are in the bluepill circle. The farther out, the less shocked you are. I want her to, through Socratic debate, be redpilled into reconsidering this shit. I want to make it sound like I'm genuinely curious in what she believes about this and ask follow up questions from a base of innocence, when in reality I'm having her open up her strain of gender ideology to critique that will pick apart at the discrepancies until she realizes "wow, this really doesn't make sense when you get right down to it."

I will have redpilled her, but she would've believed she came to this conclusion on her own.
>>
>>69814932
She's 22. She's not in any college courses right now and she does have a work ethic to actually do something with her life (granted she works at Arby's but that's better than whining for oppression dollars on Patreon). All this shit comes from her time on tumblr, though even before then she was more "socially minded" but that pretty much was just "I'm bi and I think gays should marry." Which when compared to tumblr gender shit is about as "out there" as saying "those who don't work don't eat."
>>
File: Gender.png (16 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Gender.png
16 KB, 1152x648
>>69813815
Create a gender.
>>
>>69813815
>unown f
kek

You can feel like a dog, does that make you a dog? Nope, and nobody has to play your game, because nobody care you can think what you are anything, the fact is there are only two genders (and that's not my opinion, that's a fact, science folk)

I loathe those queer teens, they think they are special and deserve attention.

Forsooth you deserve it, but from sanatoriums.
>>
>>69818286
Does she talk about that gender shit with someone other than you, like her family, real life friends or colleagues? I still think it's just a stupid fad she'll get tired off eventually. If she annoys you with it, why not just tell her to keep that shit on tumblr where it belongs? She sounds like a fairly reasonable person, so I think deep inside she knows it's just a bunch of special snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>69819542
Oh she is reasonable, in fact the most autistic shit about her tumblr is her obsession with Undertale and use of Tumblr speak like "smol blueberry" and "cinnamon roll." Though Tumblrspeak in effect isn't that different from chanspeak since they're both autistic speech patterns exclusive to autistic websites, it's just that chanspeak carries a constant sense of "yes, we know how fucking retarded we sound, that the point" compared to Tumblr's genuinity.

Plus she does only talk about that panromantic akiosexual shit in the about me part at the top of he tumblr so it's not like it's all encompassing. I just don't want to see her START taking all that shit seriously and making that the sum of her being.
>>
>tfw met a chick like this
>started to get the idea she was one of these freaks and was about to give up and troll her instead
>asked if she's straight
>no im a [some massive mouthful]
>does that mean you like guys?
>y-well yeah

It helps to just not give a fuck desu
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.