[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is MGTOW a jewish propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: men-going-their-own-way-meme2.jpg (114 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
men-going-their-own-way-meme2.jpg
114 KB, 612x612
Is MGTOW a jewish propaganda?
>>
No it's a lifestyle chosen by men who are fed up with how society, culture, and law favors women.

Is it likely beta men who become MGTOW? Yes. But consider that roughly 80% of all men are beta, in the eyes of women; so saying "mgtow is just beta cucks" is kind of an underestimation.
>>
File: 1452238390315.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
1452238390315.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>69813912
fuck off jew shill
>>
>>69814035
Are you a woman?
>>
File: 1445751141890.jpg (104 KB, 680x581) Image search: [Google]
1445751141890.jpg
104 KB, 680x581
>>69813222
I've always thought it was the male equivalent to the feminist phrase "You don't need no man! Wymen STRONK!!!1!" Either way, it sound likes a bunch of butthurt faggots who think they're edgy by not getting a gf.
>>
>>69813222
It's a bunch of beta autist neckbeards who women are disgusted by getting together and reinforcing one other's delusions that they are actually alpha, so much so that they ACTUALLY BELIEVE they are too good for women, when in fact no women would be caught dead with them.
>>
>>69816080
>>69816316
>MGTOW are betas
>autists
>faggots
>butthurt

Called it. Does MGTOW anger you? If MGTOW are deadbeat genetic deadend autistic faggot neckeards, then why do you seemingly get upset by their withdrawal from romance and sex?
>>
>>69813222
No. But a Man Going Their Own Way is someone pissed because they can't get laid.
>>
>>69813222
Yes, pretty much. The most important thing is the Volk. Men that don't take women and father children don't contribute to the Volk.
>>
>>69816888
>>69817000
Hard to argue with trips.
>>
>>69816801
It doesn't anger me, it just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I signed up on the site and posted on the forums for like a day before I realized that 95% of what goes on there is just BITCHING ABOUT WOMEN in some form or another. It's just a pointless misogynistic circle jerk accomplishing nothing. The other 5% of what gets posted there that has to deal with any other topic inevitably has a "yeah and fuck women lmao amirite??"

It's some cringey ass shit that only someone truly cucked would waste their time with.
>>
>>69816888
you mean they don't even get laid? I thought they were only unable to develop a healthy relationship
>>
What does it mean if you don't wanna marry, but you wanna trip around the world and inseminate women only to leave the following day?
>>
>>69817510
you are correct

the PUA crowd is just as degenerate as MGTOW and has as much overlap as neckbeard /r9k/ types.

It's really ironic when people come into these threads and call people virgins and shame men for not having casual sex, as if casual sex is any better than virginity for society
>>
>>69813222
The movement itself is narcissistic. You can give up women without telling the world about it, and nobody would care.
>>
>>69813222
Yes it makes it seem like its a choice and not a situation white men are forced into
>>
It's an effect of the kike controlled world. Men don't want to touch modern western women plugged full of cultural Marxism so they drop out, it's not the right thing to do and it benefits the kikes.
>>
>>69816888
I am "pissed" because I can't get as laid as easy as I think it it worth.
I can get pussy some what easily, just is not worth it, would rather spend 5 minutes jerk off, move ahead with day.
>>
>>69817443
>I signed up
You don't sign up for MGTOW. It's not belonging to some website. I don't think you understand what MGTOW is about.

>>69817631
MGTOW is the rejection of sex, romance, and marriage, and pretty much any interaction with women, except professionally or simple talk.

You might be leaning in a MGTOW direction, but you're not really there.
>>
>>69813222
•name for something that's happened forever(bachelors, warriors, poets, monks, bikers, etc)

•countermovement to modern feminism

•buzzword for involuntary celibates
>>
>>69813222
No, it's giving up. Every single mgtow would happily settle down with a woman. It's just that real women are very rare in current year. So yes, mgtow is absolutely the result of jewish tricks.
>>
>>69818159
Spin it the way you like to, but living by some dogma and being part of some special club centered around rejecting women is fucking gay bro, and you're probably pretty beta.

Start lifting senpai.
>>
>>69817663
I gave up on women long before I knew of Mgtow. Mgtow serves as a great way to get information about to males about female nature that the main stream will never touch. Telling women you are Mgtow and explaining why and what Mgtow is, you can see the look of horror in there faces. All Mgtow does is point out how vastly over valued the modern day female is, and why it is probably in the best of your interest to stay away. Most men build there identities on what a vag thinks of them so to see men who dont give a fuck about the vag, well your are worthless in our eyes and that frightens you.
>>
File: 1450936000946.jpg (34 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1450936000946.jpg
34 KB, 500x533
>>69816801
>i'm upset over someone's life decisions

I'm not upset, you mongoloid.
See
>>69817663
>>
>>69818663
I already lift senpai. 3pl8 deadlift 1x8.

Also, have you ever made a decision, like starting to begin lifting weights seriously? Congratulations, you're living by a """dogma""" too.

>>69818915
MGTOW is the romantic, sexual, and and marital rejection of women. MGTOW is not narcissistic. Some people may go about sharing it in obnoxious ways, but again, you seem to be incapable of separating ideas and concepts from the people.
>>
>>69819358
I can't even be bothered to respond to this shit anymore.
>>
>>69819723
Because you're being irrational, and refuse to see that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.