[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molyjew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: molyjew.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
molyjew.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Did you know his mother is Jewish?
>>
>>69812448
That's literally not an argument
>>
File: Identifying arguments.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
Identifying arguments.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>69812448
He a trump supporter too.

>inb4 NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
File: 1459191648282.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1459191648282.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
Did you know that he hates his mother deeply?
>>
>>69812448
He got a legal divorce from his parents
>>
>>69813974
parent, no? wasnt he raised by a shit single mom?
>>
>>69812448
well will this le molyneux is jewish shilling end?

just look up his The Truth About Israel video

he's like a 18 year old stoner college faggot on the topic, muh innocent palestinian children! muh terrorist jews! :'(

came off as 100% anti-Israel.
or maybe he's just a true jew who hates Israel because only the messiah was supposed to bring the jews back to the holy land? :^)
>>
>>69814295
well yeah, they violate the non aggression principle which is a questionable principle desu but its the one on which his world view is based. He'd be a massive hypocrite to be in favor of Israel
>>
>>69812448
Stefan 'defoo the jew' molyneux.
>>
>>69814730
good point.
don't get me wrong, I like him, he's a valuable guy and a great mind, but I don't agree with him on his opinions on anarchy and such.

also people think Palestine was a country before le evil jews got Israel.
to my knowledge, there was never ever a state called Palestine.
during the antiquity, Palestine was used to refer to the allience of 5 citystates south-west of Israel.
they were the Philistines, as the Bible calls them.
Rome ruled over the Jews, the region's name was called Judea, after the Jews and their old kingdom.
after the jews rebelled against the Romans for the nth time, the Romans had enough and punished them, even changed the name of the region from Judea to Syria-Palestina.
Thus "Palestina" remained in use to refer to that region, but solely geographically.
After the mudslimes conquered the whole Middle East, the Philistines has assimilated totally into the arabian culture.

They are just another Macedonia or Kosovo case.
Do they have their own language? No. They speak Arabic.
Do they have their own culture? No, they have the basic Arabic culture. They have Arabic names, use the Arabic language, use the Arabic writing system, have the general muslim flag colors, have the same religion as any other Arab on the world.
Do they have any symbols? According to them, they have one (later on)
Do they have any historical figures? Well, according to them, Saladin was a Palestinian. Just like Alexandros was a FYROM guy, right? :^)
That's why on their coat of arms, we can see the Eagle of Saladin.

Anyone who defends "Palestine" and "Palestinians" is a faggot.
Even if they hate the Jews and think Israel should perish, how can one defend and shill for mudslime monkeys?
>>
>>69812448
The ONE FUCKIGN DOLLAR incident pretty much proved it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
>>
>>69812448

yes i remember when he paid the jew card
its pretty hypocritical since at the same time he
disavowed his family desu
>>
>>69812448
can someone show me when he said not an argument
>>
>>69816484

a jew would be happy with one dollar

one million subs x one dollar = one million dollars desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.